alphappl-logo

Alphappl

Lisbon, Obidos, Porto

Alphappl

Alphappl is a 12-week immersive web development program based in Lisbon, Portugal. In the first 7 weeks, students learn the building blocks of programming and for the last 5 weeks, students can choose to an area to specialize in. Options include Front End Development, Mobile development Xamarin/Android, and Mobile development Xamarin/iOS.

The Alphappl curriculum incorporates workshops and DIY projects with partners and locals, with close and personalized tutoring. The aim is to help every student come out with the skills needed to build a future in the tech-world.

Alphappl tuition includes code classes, food, accommodation, and tourist activities including surfing, karting, wine tasting, bread making, etc. The bootcamp is in one of Europe’s UNESCO heritage locations, the medieval citadel of Óbidos, Portugal (45 min from Lisbon).

Recent Alphappl Reviews: Rating 4.0

all (4) reviews for Alphappl →

Recent Alphappl News

• João Ferreira • Web Developer • Student

After seven years as a Civil Engineer I became unemployed, ally to the fact I didnt feel satisfied with my professional area. It was time to change for IT´s!

Then, I heard about Alphappl, a different school that offers intensive training for three months based on the concept "peer to peer" (P2P), a bootcamp, and no previous experience needed.

Today, after an amazing experience and, two and a half months after the beginning, was a special day because I was hired for one of the most important Enterprises in Portugal and Europe in IT´s.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life :)

For all, thanks Alphappl!

• Alphappl
    - 4/6/2015
    João Ferreira • Student

Today is the first day of the rest of my life :)

For all, thanks Alphappl!

• Gonçalo Azambujo • Outsystems Software Developer • Graduate

Alphappl is the ideal course for people who didn't had the opportunity to start as an IT but love the IT world and want a job in IT, like was my case. It's an intensive course that will give you the tools to became a junior software developer, but the main content are not only the "hard skills" but also the "soft skills" that are very important in our days in IT companies and can do the difference. In this course I learned the basics to start in the IT world and be prepared to be a junior software developer. Also during the course was already in contact with IT companies that could be my future employers. Alphappl not only prepared me to be a software developer but also worked with me since the beginning to guarantee me that in the end of the course I would have a job already waiting for me, and in my case , and in 99% of the cases that i know, this happened!

To show you this is true, the company offers you the 30/70 way of pay the course. Where you only pay the last 70% of the effort when you get an IT job!

I did this course and I'm working at the moment in a IT company in London and I'm very grateful to Alphappl to give me this opportunity to be an IT developer!

Choose Alphappl course and you wouldn't regret!