acadium-plus-logo

Acadium Plus

Acadium Plus

Acadium Plus is an online digital marketing career accelerator offering a 12-week, self-paced, online digital marketing bootcamp covering hard and soft skill topics from personal branding and owned media, to paid media, LinkedIn, marketing analytics, PR, and earned media. The structure of the course is self-paced, so students can control their speed of progress. Most students complete the necessary content within 12 weeks, and find a full-time marketing role within six months. Acadium Plus was built for students looking for hands-on learning in order to gain skills that can accelerate their earning potential. Students will complete projects throughout the course to give them a complete understanding of the topics, and will have the option to complete a remote apprenticeship. This structure will provide marketers a complete understanding of all key digital marketing channels and proven marketing job search techniques.

Acadium Plus is designed for marketers that have at least three months of digital marketing experience, are motivated by outcomes (ie. securing a full-time marketing role), and are prepared to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to the program exercises and modules. Acadium Plus also encourages and accepts students who do not have any experience in digital marketing or marketing.

Acadium Plus is meant to help students launch a career in digital marketing and the curriculum has a heavy focus on career skills. Topics include selective networking, interview prep, interview follow-up, negotiation, and mock interviews. Acadium Plus's career coaches, guest speakers, hiring partners, and instructors not only help students get the skills they need, but specifically help in landing paid opportunities as well. Students also receive job placement support via select hiring partners, and 1-on-1 career mentor support.

Acadium Plus offers several financing options including income share agreements (a student pays only once they secure a full-time marketing role), scholarships, and monthly tuition installments.

Recent Acadium Plus Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (6) reviews for Acadium Plus →

Recent Acadium Plus News

• Digital Marketing

Start Date July 12, 2022
    Acadium Plus is an 8-week, online digital marketing bootcamp covering topics like personal branding, owned media, paid media, LinkedIn, marketing analytics, PR, and earned media. Students will complete hands-on projects throughout the course to give them a complete understanding of the topics.
    Acadium plus offers income share agreements to increase accessibility for students.
    Tuition PlansAcadium Plus offers tiuition plans to reduce upfront cost.
    Refund / GuaranteeAcadium Plus offers full and partial refunds based on how much of the program is completed.
    Minimum Skill LevelAcadium Plus is designed for students that already have some digital marketing experience. Applicants should have marketable skills and some level of hands-on experience.
    July 12, 2022 - Online
    August 16, 2022 - Online
  • Naveed Chowdhury  User Photo
    Naveed Chowdhury • SEO Strategist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a wonderful and rewarding experience with Acadium Plus. I enrolled in the program in the spring of last year. I did not know what I was getting into when I enrolled, but as soon as I was there in the first live session, I knew this was the best investment decision that I have made for my career. My mentor was very helpful and guided me throughout the whole process. I finished the course in Oct of last year and landed a full-time opportunity. The community is amazing and we are all connected even after the course. I would recommend this course for anyone who wants to get structured career advice and marketing knowledge from an experienced marketing leader.
  • Digital Marketing
    - 7/19/2022
    Meera Raval  User Photo
    Meera Raval • Social Media Marketer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had a great experience working with Acadium Plus. My mentor was very helpful and gave me great advice on improving my personal brand. The group of peers I worked with every week was also very helpful and provided great feedback. Overall, I would highly recommend Acadium Plus to anyone looking to improve their personal brand. I have a successful freelance career because of the program.
  • Diana  User Photo
    Diana • Paid Media Marketer • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before studying with them I researched multiple Digital Marketing boot camps, and none of them compared to Acadium Plus. The material prepares you for everything you need to succeed in a Digital Marketing role, it is clear and comprehensive. Plus, they have additional resources such as a mentor (that has been in the industry for 25 years), and career services. You also get the option to participate in zoom Interviews with 1st class hiring partners. They have 2 weekly group coaching and several 1 on 1 calls a month with a mentor. Really makes you feel supported, and you have someone to reach out to when you need help. Also, you only start paying for the program after you get a job, so it is a no-brainer.
  • Marta   User Photo
    Marta • Content Writer • Verified via LinkedIn
    In February of this year, I decided to transition from teaching to full-time digital marketing, and I set the goal for six months. At some point in the research process, Acadium Plus came into my radar, and I'm so glad it did. I have benefitted so much from the learning modules, the individualized career coaching and mentorship, and the team accountability. It is truly, truly worth it, and now I have a full-time job as a content writer for a digital marketing agency thanks to this course.
  • Lani  User Photo
    Lani • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Very different educational experience from the ones I have had in the past.  Much more focused guiding student on how to make use of what we're learning during the program in the "real world" and not just theory.  Enjoyed the tailored experience which ultimately rewards those that put more effort in.  They don't wipe your hands of your either when you're employed or have paid your fees.   They are always available for support. Definitely would recommend the program to anyone of any age whether looking to further their marketing career or make a career change.
  • Alex • Remote Digital Marketer • Student
    I had a very good experience attending and then completing the Acadium Plus program. My cohort was during the height of COVID in 2020 and my digital marketing mentor really listened to me during our 1x1 sessions to help me navigate through that as well as gave timely insight into my concerns when considering going back to work in an agency role again at the time.

I really enjoyed the live sessions for the knowledge and for being in a group with like-minded marketers reaching similar career goals.

I recommend Acadium Plus to anyone looking to break into or continue in digital marketing like myself. The increased confidence I unlocked from 1x1 sessions, live group sessions, and the overall community support has been a huge asset to me post-program completion.