Academy Pittsburgh aims to produce graduates who can build applications in any industry, and are ready to start in a development role. Class hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Tuition costs include lunch and parking.
Recent Academy Pittsburgh Reviews: Rating 5.0
Academy Pittsburgh Reviews
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Highly recommend Academy Pittsburgh for anyone who wants to learn to code but doesn't have a tech background. For context--studied the social sciences in college and did Americorps for a year prior to starting bootcamp. In 12 weeks, I went from learning to write "Hello world!" in a console window to creating an application that will actually be used by a local nonprofit. Not to mention, Academy really gives you a jump start on getting involved in the thriving local community of programmers in Pittsburgh. It was an exciting, challenging, and empowering experience and I got to know some of the greatest people!