Academy Pittsburgh aims to produce graduates who can build applications in any industry, and are ready to start in a development role. Class hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Tuition costs include lunch and parking.
Recent Academy Pittsburgh Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Academy Pittsburgh News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $8,500 Class size N/A Location Pittsburgh12-week full-time bootcamp covering front end and full stack development, multiple languages, agile development. Classes are 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Deposit N/A Scholarship Scholarships available
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
Academy Pittsburgh Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Amanda • Student • Course: Code Bootcamp • Campus: Pittsburgh
Highly recommend Academy Pittsburgh for anyone who wants to learn to code but doesn't have a tech background. For context--studied the social sciences in college and did Americorps for a year prior to starting bootcamp. In 12 weeks, I went from learning to write "Hello world!" in a console window to creating an application that will actually be used by a local nonprofit. Not to mention, Academy really gives you a jump start on getting involved in the thriving local community of programmers in Pittsburgh. It was an exciting, challenging, and empowering experience and I got to know some of the greatest people!