23 Code Street
23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's web development coding bootcamp in London, UK. For every paying student, 23 Code Street will teach a disadvantaged woman in India how to code. Believing that coders have the tools to build and mold our future, 23 Code Street aims to empower women to create more, to solve real problems, to work within and influence businesses, and to diversify technology. Students will learn the skills to build web applications, be able to discuss code confidently, problem solve and have the the ability to learn further coding languages and dive deep into languages already known. 23 Code Street also offers a 2-week internship placement to hone in on skills learned at the bootcamp. Ideal students are curious about technology, ready to start their career as a developer, and are ready to learn in a supportive, and open environment.
Recent 23 Code Street News
- How to Get Work Experience Before You Graduate from Coding Bootcamp
- Episode 8: October 2016 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup + Podcast
Recent 23 Code Street Reviews: Rating 5.0
Web Development Foundation Course
23 Code Street Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on 23 Code Street
How do you get a job after coding bootcamp if you have no relevant, real-world work experience? Only 1.4% of bootcampers have worked as developers in the past, but most career-changers have little – if any– client experience when they start looking for a developer job. Some bootcamps help students overcome this hurdle by offering opportunities to work for the bootcamp itself, or with real clients through projects, internships, and apprenticeships. These opportunities can give students substantial experience to add to their portfolios and resumes, and kickstart the job hunt.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the October 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we are also covering our Women In Tech Snapchat takeover! Other trends include new developments in the industry, new outcomes reports and why those are important, new investments in bootcamps, and of course, new coding schools and campuses.Continue Reading →