23 Code Street
23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills.
At 23 Code Street, they believe in a strong community and lifelong support from their network of alumni, teachers, and mentors. After students finish the course, they offer a 2-week internship placement to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry. They believe diversity breeds innovation, and currently, the worlds of technology and business lack sufficient representation across gender, diversity, class, and religion. That’s why 23 Code Street provides students with a supportive, inclusive, and diverse learning environment.
In addition to the part-time courses, 23 Code Street offers evening workshops and events for women in technology.
Recent 23 Code Street Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent 23 Code Street News
Daytime webinar course: Beginner’s Web Dev
This online course aims to give you the ideal foundation in web development. Not only will you have the skills to build web applications but you will also be able to discuss code confidently, you will problem solve and you will have the skills to go on and learn further independently, with us always here as support! You will be working on projects and activities to add context and hands-on practice. Each lesson will be a live webinar session where a teacher will present theory, exemplify it with code, complete an exercise with you, and then set you exercises to complete solo or in pairs. Some classes will be more theory based, others more practical- expect a good mix. A webinar is a seminar conducted online- you will see the teacher, the teacher’s presentation or screen, and you will have the ability to ask questions throughout the class through the webinar software. Throughout the course, students will be connected via Slack which is a team collaboration tool. You will have support here from each other and the teachers. It’s a great way to share resources and keep each other focused, and organise to meet IRL if you are nearby. All classes will be recorded in case you miss a class
- Payment Plan
- Get in touch with us to speak about payment plans.
- Minimum Skill Level
- For beginners - you need no previous coding experience.
Web Development Foundation Course
Our next Part-time Web Development Foundation begins on Monday 10th September, 2018. This course aims to give you the ideal foundation in web development over a twelve week period. Not only will you have the skills to build web applications but you will also be able to discuss code confidently, you will problem solve and you will have the skills to go on and learn further independently with us always here as support! You will be working on projects and activities to add context and hands-on practice. The course takes place two evenings a week and, although there is no homework, we will always provide (non-compulsory) activities and information to further your learning outside of the classroom.
- Payment Plan
- £1,500 *pay in full or in 3-month instalments
23 Code Street Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Our latest on 23 Code Street
How do you get a job after coding bootcamp if you have no relevant, real-world work experience? Only 1.4% of bootcampers have worked as developers in the past, but most career-changers have little – if any– client experience when they start looking for a developer job. Some bootcamps help students overcome this hurdle by offering opportunities to work for the bootcamp itself, or with real clients through projects, internships, and apprenticeships. These opportunities can give students substantial experience to add to their portfolios and resumes, and kickstart the job hunt.Continue Reading →
Welcome to the October 2016 Course Report monthly coding bootcamp news roundup! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends. This month we are also covering our Women In Tech Snapchat takeover! Other trends include new developments in the industry, new outcomes reports and why those are important, new investments in bootcamps, and of course, new coding schools and campuses.Continue Reading →