23 Code Street
23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills.
At 23 Code Street, they believe in a strong community and lifelong support from their network of alumni, teachers, and mentors. After students finish the course, they offer a 2-week internship placement to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry. They believe diversity breeds innovation, and currently, the worlds of technology and business lack sufficient representation across gender, diversity, class, and religion. That’s why 23 Code Street provides students with a supportive, inclusive, and diverse learning environment.
In addition to the part-time courses, 23 Code Street offers evening workshops and events for women in technology.
Recent 23 Code Street Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent 23 Code Street News
- Start Date
- Rolling Start Date
- Class size
- Tuition Plans
- £1,500 pay in full or two/three instalments
- Minimum Skill Level
- Complete beginner
- Placement Test
23 Code Street Reviews
1 review sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Loved my 23 Code Street experience- 12/21/2016Amber • Digital Account Director • Graduate • Course: Web Development Foundation Course • Campus: London23 Code Street was an inspiring three months - I went from thinking I knew about development to realising I didn't no anything - to coming out the other side confident in my abilities to talk to developers (part of my job). I made some cool portfolio pieces and learned some great skills. What attracted me to the course was it's approach to a healthier and more inclusive tech environment and they really delivered on that with healthy snacks and lots of diverse points of view. Kate was an inspiring and interesting tutor!