23 Code Street
23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills.
At 23 Code Street, they believe in a strong community and lifelong support from their network of alumni, teachers, and mentors. After students finish the course, they offer a 2-week internship placement to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry. They believe diversity breeds innovation, and currently, the worlds of technology and business lack sufficient representation across gender, diversity, class, and religion. That’s why 23 Code Street provides students with a supportive, inclusive, and diverse learning environment.
In addition to the part-time courses, 23 Code Street offers evening workshops and events for women in technology.
Recent 23 Code Street Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent 23 Code Street News
- July 2019 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup
- How to Get Work Experience Before You Graduate from Coding Bootcamp
- Episode 8: October 2016 Coding Bootcamp News Roundup + Podcast
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans £1,500 pay in full or two/three instalments
Minimum Skill Level Complete beginner Placement Test No Interview No
23 Code Street Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Great Course- 6/30/2020A • Student • Course: Daytime webinar course: Beginner’s Web Dev • Campus: London • Verified via LinkedIn
- Loved my 23 Code Street experience- 12/21/2016Amber • Digital Account Director • Graduate • Course: Web Development Foundation Course • Campus: London23 Code Street was an inspiring three months - I went from thinking I knew about development to realising I didn't no anything - to coming out the other side confident in my abilities to talk to developers (part of my job). I made some cool portfolio pieces and learned some great skills. What attracted me to the course was it's approach to a healthier and more inclusive tech environment and they really delivered on that with healthy snacks and lots of diverse points of view. Kate was an inspiring and interesting tutor!