23-code-street-logo

23 Code Street

London

23 Code Street

23 Code Street is a 12-week, part-time women's coding school in London, United Kingdom. 23 Code Street is on a mission to give more women the tools to build our future. For every student in London, 23 Code Street empowers a woman in India with digital skills.

For women looking to switch careers and advance their career trajectories – they will learn skills needed to build web applications, including HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, and JQuery. Throughout the course, 23 Code Street enforces best practices in order for students to become the best possible developers. The course covers Git and Github, pair programming, clean code, responsive design, and accessible development. Students will learn the skills to build web applications, discuss code confidently, problem solve, and deeply explore familiar and unfamiliar languages. To apply, prospective applicants can fill out a short online form.

At 23 Code Street, they believe in a strong community and lifelong support from their network of alumni, teachers, and mentors. After students finish the course, they offer a 2-week internship placement to gain hands-on experience in the technology industry. They believe diversity breeds innovation, and currently, the worlds of technology and business lack sufficient representation across gender, diversity, class, and religion. That’s why 23 Code Street provides students with a supportive, inclusive, and diverse learning environment.

In addition to the part-time courses, 23 Code Street offers evening workshops and events for women in technology.

Recent 23 Code Street Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (5) reviews for 23 Code Street →

Recent 23 Code Street News

• Web Development Foundation Course

HTML, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS, React.js, Node.js
    Cost£1,500
    LocationLondon
    23 Code Street's Web Development Foundation course aims to give you a strong foundation in web development and is designed for beginners with no or little previous experience. Classes take place two nights a week from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm over a 3 month period. You’ll learn the skills to build websites and discuss code confidently. The focus will be on HTML5, CSS3, Javascript, and JQuery but we also cover other topics such as Git and Github, pair programming, clean code, responsive design and accessible development. You will work on multiple projects throughout the course to gain practical experience and have work to take away to include in a portfolio and show to potential employers. Our classes are informal and fun and we encourage openness and questions without ego or competition. At the end of the course, you'll have the opportunity to complete a 2-week internship with one of our partners. When you study with us, you'll also be paying for a disadvantaged woman in Mumbai to learn digital skills as part of our India project. Visit our website to read some of our students' stories and find out more.
    Tuition Plans £1,500 pay in full or two/three instalments
    Minimum Skill LevelComplete beginner
  • Ralph  User Photo
    Ralph • Professional • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    If you have been in need of an iPhone 6 hack, iPhone 7 hacker, iPhone 8 hack, iPhone X hack, iPhone Xr hack, iPhone 11 hack and all kinds of Samsung phone's hack just email Digitaltechhacker @ gmail com this hacker is really doing wonders for people including me. i can remember when i was craving to have access to my husband phone without any trace and it was only this hacker that was able to hack my husband phone without trace. so i am referring you all to
    Digitaltechhacker @ gmail com cause i know he is capable of providing a successful job.
  • Angel  User Photo
    Angel • Professional • Graduate Verified via GitHub
    My colleague mentioned about the great services of this amazing credit repairer, David Wilfred and how he cleaned up his DUI report . I wondered if he could actually fix my credit profile. I had a very low score of 435, some couple of bank charges and several collections. I really need this service but I barely trust the source due to some several cyber rip off attempts on me. To my surprise, he only asked for little information about me and a payment thats worth the value. After 14 days my report was sound with positive trade lines posted on it including a revolving credit card and a 805 credit score above. I sincerely recommend his services to you if you require a credit fix. You can reach him on DIGITALTECHHACKER @ GMAIL COM and be rest assured of an excellent result as well.
  • Great Course
    - 6/30/2020
    A  User Photo
    A • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
  • Amber • Digital Account Director • Graduate
    23 Code Street was an inspiring three months - I went from thinking I knew about development to realising I didn't no anything - to coming out the other side confident in my abilities to talk to developers (part of my job). I made some cool portfolio pieces and learned some great skills. What attracted me to the course was it's approach to a healthier and more inclusive tech environment and they really delivered on that with healthy snacks and lots of diverse points of view. Kate was an inspiring and interesting tutor!
  • Anonymous • PROFESSIONAL HACKER • Graduate
    I'm Franko Danelrio from Spain residing here in the United State, Arizona to be precise, I will advice fraud victims to seek the help of wizardharry@programmer.net for a recovery of lost funds, after i have been a victim of fake hackers i was referred to Wizard Harry by a freelancer member and that's how i was able to get in touch with him and have my funds recovered. a big thanks to Wizard Harry.