victory-lap-logo

Victory Lap

Victory Lap

Victory Lap is a 5-week, immersive, virtual tech sales bootcamp. The tech sales curriculum is delivered through a combination of self-paced lessons, weekly live classroom discussions led by industry experts, peer to peer discussions, and small group learning opportunities.

Victory Lap bootcamp students will learn how to build a systematic sales pipeline process, optimize the sales funnel, and set qualified sales meetings. Bootcamp students will participate in live tech sales role-playing scenarios and complete a final capstone project.

Applicants do not need experience to apply.

Victory Lap bootcamp students will receive one-on-one career coaching, including call coaching, continuous training, and feedback from industry mentors. Career support is also provided through an alumni slack channel, connections and ongoing learning and development options.

Victory Lap students may choose to pay tuition upfront with a discounted price or participate in the Deferred Tuition Plan. Those who choose the Deferred Plan will pay only after securing a job earning at least $30,000 annually. Fixed monthly payments of $416 or $208 per month till  a cap of $10,000 is completed or monthly ISA payments are 8% of a graduates’ salary for 24 months or until reaching the $15,000 cap. The ISA expires after four years.

Recent Victory Lap Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (29) reviews for Victory Lap →

Recent Victory Lap News

• Tech Sales Bootcamp

Sales
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available; graduates pay monthly payments back of 8% of your salary for 24 months ($15,000 payment cap).

• $500 Victory Lap Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Victory Lap scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.

• Tech Sales Bootcamp (Online)
  • Amazing!!!
    - 4/21/2021
    Ashlee Reusch • AE • Graduate
    When I was looking for a new opportunity Victory Lap was recommended to me by a friend. I didn't know much about Victory Lap at the time but I took a leap of faith and I am so happy I did! With about 5 years of sales experience under my belt - I wasn't sure what to expect going through but I learned so much and made amazing connections and found an amazing job!!!!
  • Shaun • Senior Account Executive • Graduate

“Before going through Victory Lap, I spent 10+ years in public education as a teacher and assistant principal.  While I absolutely loved my time as an educator (nothing will ever beat the joy of seeing kids succeed), I found that my priorities and goals were changing and I wanted to expand myself beyond education. In short - I needed a new challenge.
    For years, my friends had encouraged me to explore a career in sales but I was hamstrung due to my lack of experience and inability to “get a foot in the door”. This was, after all, a complete 180 from my time in the classroom. Fortunately, I stumbled across Victory Lap in my quest to learn more about getting into sales and applying to sales training organizations based in Chicago. Victory Lap provided the perfect combination of 1) applicable sales training and 2) job placement opportunities with their partners.
    I felt the tangible value of Victory Lap after my first day and continue to reap the benefits by being part of their incredible community. The practical skills, continuing education, exposure to new careers, and immense networking opportunities is what made Victory Lap such an impactful investment for myself; and anyone that becomes a part of their community.
    Since completing the bootcamp in 2019, I’ve had a quick rise in the world of sales. I started as an SDR at Dynamic Signal on the fast track to promotion before taking a dream role with Screencastify (which would pair my education background with my new passion for sales) - I’ve since gone from an AE to SAE and play an integral role in developing new strategies for partnership collaboration.

• Allison • Student
    Victory Lap has taught me the ins and outs of the sales world and has put me eons ahead of those who have not had formal sales training. The course load varies from week to week but is definitely manageable. There are three Zoom meetings per week, one of which is mandatory (but I'd recommend going to all three because the practice is very helpful). My instructor Steve has hands down been one of the best teachers I've ever had. He sacrifices his personal time to help his students outside of the Zoom meeting time if necessary. Victory Lap also has specific career coaches who walk you through interviewing and tailoring your resume to sales jobs because at the end of the day, if you don't get a job then they don't get paid. Everyone is extremely nice and knowledgeable with backgrounds in sales and I think its the perfect bootcamp for anyone, no matter your knowledge in sales.
  • Rohan • Sales Fellow • Student
    Victory Lap has done a wonderful job of teaching me more about sales and preparing me to join the industry. What has blown me away is the commitment all my instructors have to their students. Every single person is always ready to help and answer any questions. If you’re considering a career in sales, there is no better place to learn.
  • SDR
    - 4/21/2021
    Victory lap really helped me out when going through an interview slump.   They prepped me on interviews as well as taught me invaluable skills to get me back on my game for the sales world moving forward.  I would recommend this to anyone looking to starting a sales career or even trying to brush up their skills.