victory-lap-logo

Victory Lap

Victory Lap

Victory Lap is a 5-week, immersive, virtual tech sales bootcamp. The tech sales curriculum is delivered through a combination of self-paced lessons, weekly live classroom discussions led by industry experts, peer to peer discussions, and small group learning opportunities.

Victory Lap bootcamp students will learn how to build a systematic sales pipeline process, optimize the sales funnel, and set qualified sales meetings. Bootcamp students will participate in live tech sales role-playing scenarios and complete a final capstone project.

Applicants do not need experience to apply.

Victory Lap bootcamp students will receive one-on-one career coaching, including call coaching, continuous training, and feedback from industry mentors. Career support is also provided through an alumni slack channel, connections and ongoing learning and development options.

Victory Lap students may choose to pay tuition upfront with a discounted price or participate in the Deferred Tuition Plan. Those who choose the Deferred Plan will pay only after securing a job earning at least $30,000 annually. Fixed monthly payments of $416 or $208 per month till  a cap of $10,000 is completed or monthly ISA payments are 8% of a graduates’ salary for 24 months or until reaching the $15,000 cap. The ISA expires after four years.

Recent Victory Lap Reviews: Rating 4.9

all (29) reviews for Victory Lap →

Recent Victory Lap News

• Tech Sales Bootcamp

Sales
    OnlineFull Time8 Weeks
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement is available; graduates pay monthly payments back of 8% of your salary for 24 months ($15,000 payment cap).

• $500 Victory Lap Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive Victory Lap scholarship for $500 off tuition!

Offer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.

• Tech Sales Bootcamp (Online)
  • Katiana S.  User Photo
    Katiana S. • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Victory Lap has simplified and decoded the mystery of software sales so that I feel comfortable transitioning into a career in sales.  The instructors provide clear, hands-on education that inspires you to transform any current limitations. They are very personable with consistency in communication and support. This bootcamp is the full package; the curriculum, interview prep, and job readiness are second to none. Take a leap of faith if you’re interested in a career in sales because you won't regret it.
  • Sales bootcamp
    - 1/11/2022
    Ramon • Live Support Analyst • Graduate
    Steve is really such a great teacher in many respects. His encouragements and thoughtful criticism made me do better and try harder. As a sales novice I learned many new things and found out I intuitively knew some already. As an outsider I had a certain idea what sales was suppose to be, and this course gave me a whole new data driven perspective (I love data). The course material is detailed, engaging and I loved discussing it. Thanks for a wonderful time!
  • SDR training
    - 11/20/2021
    Michael Butayev • Graduate
    Excellent sales training overall. Focusing on techniques that work in the modern day world.
  • Randall Smith • Graduate
    Absolutely loved the sales bootcamp from Victory Lap. The instructors are knowledgeable and caring in their passion for sales and for helping all of their students. My only wish is the boot camp was longer to have more time to apply and fully implement all the sales knowledge you receive.  During and after the boot camp they have a great job assistance team to help you get interviews and prep for the interviews so you put your best foot forward.
  • Rashmi • Graduate
    I wanted to join Victory Lap's 8-week boot camp but they had only 4-week intense ones. I liked their curriculum and Steve, our instructor was great. For me it was a very intensive course as I had to invest time for self-study, searching content beyond the course work online, and had support from faculty whenever I needed it. So, if you can invest a good amount of time doing all assignments, attending live classes, and also enough self-study around the topics sincerely then you are all set for an entry-level sales role. Also, they have hiring partners mostly around the Chicago area, so be ready to relocate or search for jobs in your region. I wish the course was spread across 8 weeks for better learning. I just completed the course and waiting for the interviews to start soon. Hope I come back soon and update the placement status.
  • Denzel Barnes
    This program was nothing but phenomenal. The instructor Steve is one of the best in the business. He will stay after class and schedule time and help you whenever you need. The group environment is relaxed and picks up pretty fast. Do not miss a day, if you can help it. These sessions are short but extremely beneficial to your success. Sales experience is something I believe everyone needs and if you are curious about the transition this is the right move.
  • Sales Fellow
    - 7/2/2021
    Brandon • Graduate

Background: Career Changer. Spent 4 years as a Teacher. Mid-twenties.

Currently: Victory Lap graduate. In training for my new sales role.

What initially drew me into Victory Lap were these three things:

1. I was not able to get a job offer. (I had been interviewing for almost 5 months before enrolling).

2. I was struggling to get interviews from quality companies. (I had been working with recruiters without much luck).

3. I wanted to confirm my interest in sales.

Here's how Victory Lap helped:

1. Less than 1 month of completing Victory Lap I was offered and accepted a sales position with a great company through Victory Lap's network. I can honestly say this opportunity only happened because I did Victory Lap. The experience and training from the course, Victory Lap's network (networking is so important), and the interview training and preparation made this possible.

2. The interview opportunities are as good as advertised on the website. I was excited about every single company that I interviewed with from the Victory Lap network. Victory Lap does a fantastic job of matching you with equally great companies. Additionally, the coaching and resources provided had me ready to nail the interview(s).

It's important to note that hiring/sales managers LOVE Victory Lap. Victory Lap has a trusted reputation that managers respect, sales managers brought that up in almost every interview I went on. For the interviewers that were unfamiliar (with VL), they were equally impressed by a candidate who takes initiative by enrolling in a Tech Sales training course.

3. Not only did VL confirm my interest, but it also gives you up-to-date practical/relevant training to be ready on day 1. I'm currently in training and we are following the same format Victory Lap trained me in (talk about a confidence booster).

The coursework is presented in a fun way. Everything you learn transfers over to the real job. Steve is a sales wizard and a great teacher (Tom was also great). The live classes were engaging and flowing with sales information. An underrated component of VL is the peers you work with. My cohort rocked. It had a variety of people with different backgrounds/experiences/perspectives (which offered a lot to learn from).

Everyone I interacted with from Victory Lap genuinely cares about you personally and professionally. Even after you finish the course Steve and Jon will still reach out to you, just to check in. They were generous with their time and I never felt like an inconvenience if I needed additional help.

Victory Lap is a pathway to success. Work hard and you will be rewarded. I would recommend Victory Lap to anyone who wants to get into Tech Sales.

• Cohort 57
    - 4/23/2021
    Rem • SDR • Student
    This sales Bootcamp opened my mind to sales from a different perspective. I thought I knew everything in sales. But when I joined this Bootcamp? I realized I was just at the beginning of my sales career. The sessions are informative and not boring. My coach is Tom Singell and he's like the Harvey Specter of sales.
    - 4/23/2021
    Jeff Metz • Student
    Through a blend of tailored education, access to opportunity, and the support of our community we help more people get it right and succeed sooner in their sales careers.
  • Sales Fellow
    - 4/22/2021
    Ben Steffen • Sales Fellow
    Took part in Victory Lap's sales bootcamp in Cohort 56.
  • Sara C • Sales Enablement • Graduate
    I was first introduced to Victory Lap when I was actually recruiting for chicago software sales candidates in a previous role. Many of my candidates and tech clients had mentioned they were utilizing VL as a resource so when I was looking to transition out of my role in the recruitment industry I called them up. Not only were they extremely responsive, but they also changed the course of my sales career!

As an SDR/BDR candidate trying to stand out from the competition in the Chicago tech sales landscape, a VL education and stamp of approval is extremely valuable. Unlike agency recruiters, VL provides a classroom-based education to prepare you for a career in sales. Topics ranged from cold calling, objection handling, interview prep, the psychology of sales, resume prep, pipeline building, email writing, etc.

After our training, hiring managers were invited in for a talent showcase and each candidate pitched their backgrounds. From there we worked in tandem with the Victory Lap team to set up first round phone interviews with their talent partners. I worked extremely close with Kevin during this interview process and he was extremely helpful in dissecting my thoughts post-interviews and ultimately helped me narrow down my options until I found the perfect fit.

Overall a very thorough process that I was extremely impressed.

• Courtni • Graduate
    I appreciate Victory Lap. I believe the structure of this course is helpful in the way content is ingested and cemented. The interactive sessions helped solidify the information learned from the coursework.  I was able to explore my strengths and weaknesses. Thanks!