uplift-code-camp-logo

Uplift Code Camp

Average Rating4.82
51 Reviews
3 Courses
Uplift Code Camp is an immersive full stack 16-week coding bootcamp in Quezon City, Philippines. Students will learn programming languages including JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, NodeJS, Express, MondoDB, SQL, HTTP, and Git. Bootcamp students will also learn algorithms, data structures, debugging, test-driven development, and clean code as well as soft-skills such as problem solving and design thinking. Bootcamp courses are primarily taught in Tagalog, but basic Engli...

51 Uplift Code Camp Reviews

Lane
    Web App Developer
    Jul 20, 2022

Best decision in my 20s

The first half of my 2022 has been progressive, even more so, I was able to land a job in tech in less than 3 weeks after the 6-month program--thanks to Uplift.

I also appreciate that the instructors were approachable and generous in giving feedback. If there's one thing that can still be improved, it'd be giving feedback regularly, let's say once a week or twice a month at least. Getting feedback is crucial in effective learning as it is the student's basis on whether s/he needs ...
    Bryan
    Jul 14, 2022

JavaScript (Self-Paced)

I am a student in academic institution also attending a bootcamp, at first, I was hesitant to join because, I doubt my self, what if I cannot manage may time, but now, I finished this course and participating event in the community of Uplift Code Camp, This is the best bootcamp. If you just like me who doubt their self, just Go believed in your-self.
    Florentino Tuason
    Graduate • Full-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    May 11, 2022

(Part-time) Full Stack Bootcamp

I really loved the program. Note that on my side, I was able to do 2 part-times because of my schedule of work (I did 2 1/2 month on 2 part time schedule). I started at Feb 2021 and graduated Dec 2021. The instructor(s) are all knowledgeable. The schedule was easy (it was 6-8pm, had no conflict with my work. I took their "talk to instructor/assistant instructor at a scheduled time" to learn more about the concepts, I like the free trainings, the parlor games and also HR/Tech interviews i...
    Michael J
    Student • Full-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    Jul 12, 2021

Full stack web development

Great  curriculum! Great instructors! They also provide extra sessions such as CV review, mock interviews and talks/webinar.
    Karen Erilla-Amandy
    Apr 27, 2021

Batch 3

Attending Uplift Code Camp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They have the ability to understand that each one of us is a different learner and cater to the needs of each student. They give you the tools and resources you need to keep learning autonomously and improve your coding skills in the long-run. I highly recommend Uplift Code Camp to all fellow aspiring developers, you are about to embark on the journey your career had been waiting for.
    Jacob
    Graduate • Full-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    Apr 23, 2021

Full-Stack Web Developer

The first step to achieve your dream is to learn. We have a different styles to learn something. joining a bootcamp like this is one of my way.
    alnadzmer Jamil
    Student • Full-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    Apr 16, 2021

Full stack web development

Uplift always force you to be better through activities, learning new technologies and great mentorship.
    Ryan Bariuan
    Student • Manila
    Apr 16, 2021

Web Development Boot Camp

Uplift is the best place to start if you want to learn developing full stack web applications. Every new topics that are given to the students are to be tested by providing them projects to apply what they've learned. They are also focused in helping the students to understand some of the topics that have a large learning curve and the instructors are always available whenever us students have questions. One of the things I also noticed is that they really want to prepare the students th...
  • Aven Sy
    Graduate • Part-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    Mar 01, 2024

Best Bootcamp in the Philippines

At first, web development seemed so scary to learn, as there are lots of hard topics and complex problems. Uplift Code Camp was able to teach it in an easily digestible way that helped us easily understand different concepts in web development. On the other hand, they required the students to do different projects for us to apply what we have learned.
    The teachers were very helpful and understanding. I would recommend this bootcamp to anyone who has no background in web development an...
  • Jeryl C.
    Procurement • Student • Part-Time Full-Stack Development • Manila
    Dec 22, 2023

Fun and challenging learning experience

I would recommend it to my friends. But I would advise them to get a basic course on the side. There are a lot of homeworks, projects and exercises for hands on experience. It was very challenging but the experience was fun especially for someone who wants to upskill
  • Byrnard Bucol
    Student • Manila
    May 05, 2023

Self Paced Course with Mentorship

The good thing about the self paced course is the mentorship that they're offering of which is not available to other self paced courses. Coding is indeed a discipline and quite hard, but the teachers are patient on answering some questions, beginner or not. I would highly suggest this course for those who wants to learn coding at their own time.
  • AJ Ramirez
    Student
    May 05, 2023

Great!

The code camp was fantastic! The comprehensive curriculum covered HTML, CSS and Git. The code alongs and consultations were incredibly helpful and contributed to my significant progress over the past 2 months. If I had one suggestion, it would be to include CSS animations.

Uplift Code Camp Alumni Outcomes

Recent Uplift Code Camp News

Jess Feldman
Jess Feldman
Updated June 11, 2024
No code platforms have become incredibly popular, largely because almost anyone (whether you re technical or non-technical) can learn to use these tools to quickly create apps or web pages. No-code platforms like Airtable and Bubble will never fully replace actual programming languages like JavaScript and Python , but they are quickly becoming quicker and cheaper options for many businesses. For beginners, many of these platforms host their own free tutorials to help people ...
Locations

Uplift Code Camp Alumni Reviews Summary

4.9
Recent Uplift Code Camp News
FAQs

How much does Uplift Code Camp cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Uplift Code Camp does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Uplift Code Camp teach?

Uplift Code Camp offers courses like Full-Time Full-Stack Development, Part-Time Full-Stack Development, Self-Paced Javascript.

Where does Uplift Code Camp have campuses?

Uplift Code Camp has an in-person campus in Manila.

Is Uplift Code Camp worth it?

Uplift Code Camp hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 51 Uplift Code Camp alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Uplift Code Camp on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Uplift Code Camp legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 51 Uplift Code Camp alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Uplift Code Camp and rate their overall experience a 4.82 out of 5.

Does Uplift Code Camp offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Uplift Code Camp offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Uplift Code Camp reviews?

You can read 51 reviews of Uplift Code Camp on Course Report! Uplift Code Camp alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Uplift Code Camp and rate their overall experience a 4.82 out of 5.

Is Uplift Code Camp accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Uplift Code Camp doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp