uplift-code-camp-logo

Uplift Code Camp

Average Rating4.78
23 Reviews
3 Courses

Uplift Code Camp is an immersive full stack 16-week coding bootcamp in Quezon City, Philippines. Students will learn programming languages including JavaScript, HTML, CSS, React, NodeJS, Express, MondoDB, SQL, HTTP, and Git. Bootcamp students will also learn algorithms, data structures, debugging, test-driven development, and clean code as well as soft-skills such as problem solving and design thinking. Bootcamp courses are primarily taught in Tagalog, but basic En...

23 Uplift Code Camp Reviews

• Lane
    Web App Developer
    Jul 20, 2022

Best decision in my 20s

The first half of my 2022 has been progressive, even more so, I was able to land a job in tech in less than 3 weeks after the 6-month program--thanks to Uplift.

I also appreciate that the instructors were approachable and generous in giving feedback. If there's one thing that can still be improved, it'd be giving feedback regularly, let's say once a week or twice a month at least. Getting feedback is crucial in effective learning as it is the student's basis on whether s/he needs ...
  • Bryan
    Jul 14, 2022

JavaScript (Self-Paced)

I am a student in academic institution also attending a bootcamp, at first, I was hesitant to join because, I doubt my self, what if I cannot manage may time, but now, I finished this course and participating event in the community of Uplift Code Camp, This is the best bootcamp. If you just like me who doubt their self, just Go believed in your-self.
  • Florentino Tuason
    May 11, 2022

(Part-time) Full Stack Bootcamp

I really loved the program. Note that on my side, I was able to do 2 part-times because of my schedule of work (I did 2 1/2 month on 2 part time schedule). I started at Feb 2021 and graduated Dec 2021. The instructor(s) are all knowledgeable. The schedule was easy (it was 6-8pm, had no conflict with my work. I took their "talk to instructor/assistant instructor at a scheduled time" to learn more about the concepts, I like the free trainings, the parlor games and also HR/Tech interviews i...
  • Michael J
    Jul 12, 2021

Full stack web development

Great  curriculum! Great instructors! They also provide extra sessions such as CV review, mock interviews and talks/webinar.
  • Karen Erilla-Amandy
    Apr 27, 2021

Batch 3

Attending Uplift Code Camp was one of the best decisions I've ever made. They have the ability to understand that each one of us is a different learner and cater to the needs of each student. They give you the tools and resources you need to keep learning autonomously and improve your coding skills in the long-run. I highly recommend Uplift Code Camp to all fellow aspiring developers, you are about to embark on the journey your career had been waiting for.
  • Jacob
    Apr 23, 2021

Full-Stack Web Developer

The first step to achieve your dream is to learn. We have a different styles to learn something. joining a bootcamp like this is one of my way.
  • alnadzmer Jamil
    Apr 16, 2021

Full stack web development

Uplift always force you to be better through activities, learning new technologies and great mentorship.
  • Ryan Bariuan
    Student • Manila
    Apr 16, 2021

Web Development Boot Camp

Uplift is the best place to start if you want to learn developing full stack web applications. Every new topics that are given to the students are to be tested by providing them projects to apply what they've learned. They are also focused in helping the students to understand some of the topics that have a large learning curve and the instructors are always available whenever us students have questions. One of the things I also noticed is that they really want to prepare the students th...
    Jul 17, 2021

Best decision I've ever made

I came into this with no computer background and zero coding experience. I couldn't have asked for more than what the instructors delivered. Now here I am, elated. I am a graduate who can confidently say that I belong in this field and I don't believe I could have done it without them!
    Jul 16, 2021

Uplift Code Camp Review

Uplift Code Camp is a good place to learn web development even if you have no experience coding or working in an IT industry before. The instructors are well versed in the topics they are discussing. They teach you the basics of web development very clearly and they know how to adjust the pace of their teaching based on the students' ability to learn. They also provide free seminars like about best practices in coding. Aside from coding, they will also help you prepare in finding a job l...
    Apr 13, 2021

MERN Stack

Uplift Code Camp  has a high quality curriculum that they use in their bootcamp.

Uplift Code Camp Alumni Outcomes

Recent Uplift Code Camp News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.