tracked-logo

Tracked

Tracked

Tracked offers online Accelerated (24 weeks) and Comprehensive (36 weeks) Data Analytics bootcamps. Tracked offers flexible learning with self-contained modules that can be completed according to a student’s learning style. Bootcamp curriculum includes practical, theoretical, or hybrid learning. Tracked bootcamps offer personalized 1:1 guidance sessions and access to virtual study pods with other cohort members.

Tracked Accelerated Data Analytics bootcamp students will learn data modeling, data cleansing, analytical foundations, extract, transform, & load, and visualization insights. Accelerated students will learn platforms including Snowflake and technical workflows such as Lucid Chart + PostgreSQL (ETL) + Python + Seaborn.

Tracked Comprehensive Data Analytics bootcamp students will learn everything taught in the Accelerated Data Analytics bootcamp, plus business foundations. Comprehensive students will learn technical analysis workflows such as dbdiagram.io + ETL with SQLite + Python + Seaborn.

To apply for Tracked bootcamps, students should have completed a formal education from an accredited provider, have at least 2 years work experience, be proficient in English, and have access to Microsoft Office 2016 suite. Tracked applicants must also complete a problem-solving aptitude test to be accepted. Tracked Accelerated bootcamp students must have foundational business knowledge. Comprehensive bootcamp students are not required to have any prior technical or business foundations.

At bootcamp completion, Tracked students will take an open-book Data Analyst exam. Students will have access to career placement services including mock interview practice. Tracked Comprehensive Data Analytics bootcamp students will also create a recruitment portfolio project.

Tracked students receive a tuition discount for upfront payment, or may choose to pay through a monthly or extended payment plan.

Recent Tracked Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for Tracked →

Recent Tracked News

• Accelerated Data Analytics

Tuition PlansPayment plans are available.
    Minimum Skill LevelApplicants should have completed a formal education from an accredited provider, have at least 2 years work experience, be proficient in English, and have access to Microsoft Office 2016 suite.
  • Comprehensive Data Analytics

Comprehensive students will learn data modeling, data cleansing, analytical foundations, extract, transform, & load, and visualization insights. Accelerated students will learn platforms including Snowflake and technical workflows such as Lucid Chart + PostgreSQL (ETL) + Python + Seaborn. Comprehensive students will learn technical analysis workflows such as dbdiagram.io + ETL with SQLite + Python + Seaborn.
    Tuition PlansPayment plans are available.
  • Ye Zhang • Data Analyst at Bank • Graduate
    Pivoting into a career in Data Analytics can be challenging, and I mean, really challenging.
    I had applied for countless companies and I never made it past the first stage; all the recruiters said the same thing.
    “You don’t have enough analytics experience to be considered.”
    I’ve a Bachelor’s degree where I majored in Math and Statistics at the University of Melbourne, but I had limited coding experience.
    I had strong familiarity with SPSS and SAS, but most companies I looked at seemed to be much more interested in things like Tableau (no idea), Power BI (again, no idea) and Snowflake (I thought it was related to winter).

I did a ton of research and some online courses from Udemy before settling on the Tracked Program.
    In all honesty, a big part of it was the attractiveness of the cost. I can’t afford a program that costs $8 - $10K and a lot of the University Program Partnerships I had considered seemed to have outsourced the programs to 3rd party providers which alarmed me as the key faculty were unlikely to have been involved.

The Tracked Course seemed quite different from other providers I looked at due to how they connect the different technologies together.
    I really enjoyed how we learnt first about Data Models before going into Data Warehousing as it gave me the theory to understand how these different sets of data are related.
    The exposure to how the technologies work with in tandem with each other was great. I saw first hand how a Data Model fits into a Data Warehouse, which can then be populated where Materialized Views can then be fed into a Viz. Engine like Plotly or Tableau.

The biggest pros for me personally was the:
    1. Interconnectivity of how the different technologies connected
    2. Personal Guidance from their Support Staff / Guides (The 1:1 guide from Atlassian / BCG were really helpful! Thanks Dush!)
    3. Cloud Based Notebooks – being able to code live with my Guide made a big difference in how I collaborated and learnt to code. This was really helpful as I didn’t feel like I was on my own.

Overall, I would say from an educational value and cost lens; I think Tracked is one of the best in the market.
    I liked Coursera and the Google Analytics Certificate, but they weren’t structured in the same way, nor was there the human connectivity element that Tracked had from day one.
    If you’re serious about understanding how the different technologies link up and want to upskill affordably, I would recommend Tracked.

Thanks to the Tracked Program, I’m now able to connect with Recruiters and speak the same language!
  • James Victor • Data Analytics Student • Student
    Before the Tracked course I was attempting to learn the various technologies in isolation and wasn’t getting much progress. I was struggling to find out what I needed to learn and how it would translate to a real working environment.

What stood out to me with the Tracked Program was the integration of the various technologies that I needed to transition to a career in Data Analytics. The price of the course also was very competitive compared to several considerably more expensive options.

I am four months through the course and the key part that stick out is how it teaches you to tackle and address real world business problems and then using the various technologies and platforms you learn in combination with one another.

There are lots of custom resources and the mini assignments and major assignments have really helped to reinforce the learning experience. It has really solved the problem I was facing where I was learning something and then there was a disconnect between what I had learnt and how I could apply those skills.

The weekly one on one calls with my Tracked Guide calls really helped with my Guide (Dush) able to not only help fill in the gaps in my understanding of the curriculum but given his real-life experience was able to give some real insights into the field. Dush while sharing so much knowledge and expertise has really put the time and effort into not just telling me the answers to the assignments but helping me to realise the why of what I was doing, and it is great to have that person who is passionate about teaching and making sure that I’m ready to transition into a new career.

I have been able to take the course while working full time but if you are to take this course, I would recommend that you do set apart the time as the course is very detailed and really does seem to be covering all areas. This is certainly no “become a Data Analyst in 6 weeks” course.

So far for me this course is certainly worth the time and money commitment and I’m excited to continue with my studies.

I will update this review once I have finished the course.

• Dorren Lamar • Snr. Data Analyst • Graduate
    The biggest benefit to the Tracked Program was the emphasis and equipping of technical workflows in a sequence.
    I've taken my fair share of Data Analytics Bootcamps where I've learned across both MOOCs and Udemy Courses and the common process is to teach things in isolation. Tracked was the only course I found that taught in a sequence, where I learnt how to build data models, data cleansing and then subsequently data warehousing (Snowflake) which I would then connect to a Viz. Tool.

For context, before I landed on Tracked, I took a look at a few offerings from General Assembly (12 weeks), Full Stack Academy (6 Months) and Springboard (6 Months). They all seemed quite interesting but one of the biggest sticking points to me was the price point. I'm not necessarily in a position to fork out $8K+ for these programs. My maximum budget I had set aside was ~$5K and I wasn't looking for an ISA (income Share Agreement) or short term loan.

As I honed in on Tracked, I also evaluated GA, but the program there was only 12 weeks and was a lot more basic in nature. While I don't mind the classroom style, I like being able to take things at my own pace. Tracked gave me that option. I had my 1:1 Guide who worked as a Principal Scientist in a Tech Company as well as a small study pod I could learn with. I actually really liked this option because most other experiences I have had, have all been on a slack channel with hundreds of other people so it can feel intimidating. The Tracked Study Pods are small groups of 3 - 5 people who you learn with throughout the entire program so you can really build community. Lastly, the Tracked Capstone Project, or Recruitment Project as they call it, is focused on one of four job paths. Data Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Intelligence Specialist or Visual Analyst. They make you choose a specific job path where you build a custom portfolio for using the specific technical workflows needed for that job.

Overall, I'd say that I definitely got my moneys worth.
    The biggest pros would be:
    + End-to-End Pipelines / Workflow Mastery
    + Data Warehousing (Snowflake)
    + Personalised Learning Resources
    + Cost

As for Cons, I would say:
    + Could use some extra examples on regular expressions for data cleansing
    + Some of the videos could use extra sub titles

Apart from these minor parts, I thoroughly enjoyed my Tracked experience and am glad I found them!