No prior programming knowledge is needed to apply. Applicants must submit a written application, coding challenge, and then be selected by an anonymous tech industry jury of developers and tech recruiters. Technigo has hosted pop-up bootcamps in Stockholm, Sweden.
Recent Technigo Reviews: Rating 5.0
5 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
This course is a really good and relevant one. Every day is full of information and hands on training. I could not do any programming before I started and now I have a job where I program! Its great teachers, the structure is very relevant, we got to work with interesting companies and we all had so much fun together.
I recommend this course to anyone who would like to learn programming, its an inspiring way to get to know this world and perfect for everybody who wants to learn about programming. Every day there are new things to learn and you are surrounded by people who jst want to teach you as all they know.
This bootcamp is great if you are curious about programming and want to deep dive into something new and exciting!
It’s intense and a lot of work, but if you put your time into it you will get a lot back. The schedule is fast pace, you will learn something new everyday and have assignments daily. Everything that you will learn is very relevant, it’s techniques and languages that ”real” companies are actually using. You learn things that’s wanted when you later go out and search for jobs.
The teachers and guest lecturers have all been very dedicated and keen on sharing their knowledge.
And on top of all this, it’s been a lot of fun!!
My experience at the Technigo bootcamp was intense, very fun and actually exceeded my expectations. The overall structure is very well though out, modelling an actual agile work environment. The instructors are clear, patient and responsive to both the individual needs, as well as the needs of the group.
The atmosphere is very safe and supportive, allowing for learning by doing (and making mistakes) and for pushing oneself outside of the comfort zone.
Today, I'm doing freelance work as well as going through recruiting processes with several tech companies. It's clear that the education is relevant, updated and closely connected to the industry. I have full support from the Technigo team in my interview processes, with everything from booking interviews, making industry connections and interview prep, to general cheering on.
I highly recommend this program to anyone interested in a career in tech, and to women in particular, as Technigo really knows thow to combine existing skillsets and personality traits with relevant technical skills.
The program focuses a lot on agile way of work in teams (sprint planning, GitHub, demos, retros) and best practices within FE development and React. The teacher, guest lecturers and Technigo staff are great and very professional. The location at Långholmen, Södermalm in Stockholm is excellent and offers a great and inspiring enviroment with startup/e-commerce companies in the building.
I had a lot of fun, I learned a lot and after the program I immediately started working as a Junior front-end web developer at an e-commerce company in Stockholm. I really recommend the Technigo Bootcamp Program!