stateful-academy-logo

Stateful Academy

Stateful Academy

Stateful Academy offers a 16-week, full-time IOS Developer Bootcamp. The program teaches students how to code and create mobile apps. Stateful Academy was founded to help fill the growing gap in the tech industry. All of Stateful Academy’s instructors have industry experience in a variety of settings.

Stateful Academy is a rigorous bootcamp and potential students should have knowledge of the basics before applying. To begin the admissions process, fill out the information form. The bootcamp will reach out to schedule an interview to determine if the school is a good fit.

Stateful Academy is committed to helping students succeed. The bootcamp is meant to give students the skills they need to start working in the field after graduation.

Stateful Academy offers several financing options to ensure that students from all backgrounds have an opportunity to learn to code. The bootcamp also offers the first part of their program for free so students can decide if they want to commit or not.

Recent Stateful Academy Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (3) reviews for Stateful Academy →

Recent Stateful Academy News

• IOS Developer Bootcamp

Swift, Networking, Mobile, iOS
    OnlineFull Time16 Weeks
    Start Date August 22, 2022
    The program teaches students how to code and create mobile apps.
    Financing is available in the form of a traditional loan or flexible installment plan.
    Tuition PlansStateful Academy offers an income share agreement for 15% per paycheck for three years or until the cap of $25,000 has been hit. No money is paid until graduates earn $55,000 per year as a developer or related role. ISA participants pay a $500 deposit.
    Minimum Skill Levelinterested individuals should have knowledge of the basics before applying.
    August 22, 2022 - Online
  • Brody • iOS Developer • Student
    I have attended Stateful Academy's iOS Developer Bootcamp and was extremely pleased. In a short time I have gone from having no coding knowledge, to being able to create fully functional iOS apps and have them approved to the App Store.
    Throughout my stay, the instructors and subject matters experts were available and provided support, near all hours of day. They also excelled at teaching me in formats that matched my personal learning style.
    I am very satisfied with the course contents and curriculum. Stateful Academy has covered all grounds and more, in order to arm me with knowledge, networking and opportunity to start a rewarding career in software development.
    I will definitely be recommending them to family, friends, and anybody who asks!
  • Arian Mohajer • Student
    I really enjoyed my time with Stateful. As I’m writing this, I’m in my last week of a 16 week iOS Boot Camp. It has been challenging to say the least. That being said, the instructors are beyond helpful and extremely knowledgeable about what they’re teaching. Aside from a thorough understanding of the swift programming language, Stateful also comes with an extremely supportive discord group, full of developers, that in our final weeks have been extremely helpful in terms of establishing relationships with companies looking to hire new developers. This is not just another coding Boot Camp, it’s the whole package if you’re looking to get into the mobile software development field.
  • My Experience
    - 3/31/2022
    Jake H
    They teach you the solid fundamentals you need to succeed. What sold me on stateful was the interactive, live,  lectures. Being able to go through these lectures and have questions answered immediately during the lecture in a personalized manner was huge for me. They also provide personalized support while you're working on projects during work hours. Sometimes after hours too. Even during late-night coding sessions, I was able to get support from Instructors or their Developers/Alumni network.

They make sure that you are taken care of and, that you get the support you need to be successful on your journey. I'm currently in my last few weeks of the Bootcamp and will begin my job search shortly which Stateful has been done a lot to help us prepare for! We've had Mock Interviews with iOS Devs (Mine worked for Nike), reviewed our resumes, and even learned how to connect on LinkedIn.

I would recommend this Bootcamp to anyone considering taking this path, it has been a great experience, and it's because of the fantastic people here at Stateful.