stacktrek-logo

StackTrek

StackTrek

StackTrek is an online bootcamp based in the Philippines that offers a 16-week, full stack development bootcamp covering topics like basic Python, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, React, PostgreSQL, Node.js, and Express. StackTrek classes are taught primarily in English and Filipino. Students will graduate with a project portfolio to show potential employers.

StackTrek is designed for beginners and students with no experience are encouraged to enroll.

StackTreck is designed to help students land tech roles after graduation. Career services are included in the curriculum, such as resume workshops, mock interviews, and access to a network of hiring partners.

StackTrek tuition is based on an income share agreement and students pay nothing until they land a job after graduation.

Recent StackTrek Reviews: Rating 4.67

all (12) reviews for StackTrek →

Recent StackTrek News

• Full Stack Development

SQL, React.js, Python, Node.js, JavaScript, HTML, Express.js, CSS
    OnlineFull Time16 Weeks
    Cost0
    All StackTrek Students pay tuition through the bootcamp's income share agreement.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo prior coding experience is necessary.
  • Jansen  User Photo
    Jansen • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    As of the moment I have nothing to say as the curriculum, instructor and over all experience exceed my expectation.
    but I've guess the only problem is for the Beginners, It may overwhelmed them with so much information that it may lead to not continuing the said Bootcamp. But as a career shifter and have a little background in information technology Its safe to say that I'm coping up easily.
  • Jonape Cabug  User Photo
    Jonape Cabug • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started StackTrek full-time Bootcamp last July, we are currently finishing up a beginner-friendly course for Code Foundations. I am loving the curriculum so far. I learned a lot about Python. In just a few weeks, I was coding 5-6 activities and quizzes every day.  I created a mini-game, quiz game, and text-based game for my projects which I can improve on every 2 weeks that I level up my programming skills and knowledge. The instructors are very helpful every time I cannot figure out a programming problem, and they can be easy to contact by clicking the ask a trainer button on their website. Every morning I have live lectures and for the rest of the day, I finish the coding activities to improve and apply what we've learned.
  • Fabio Abucejo Jr  User Photo
    Fabio Abucejo Jr • Digital Marketing Freelancer • Student Verified via GitHub
    I'm now a month into the Bootcamp, it's a whole new world for me as a career shifter. At first, all I was looking for was there is an interaction between mentors and mentees because for me it's an integral part of learning, well it depends on your motivation. They got one on one, "Ask a Trainer" feature whenever you get confused on the quizzes you're at.  Students here, they're like your support group or a community with like-minded people who gives pointers freely and who wants one thing, progress. Every day you get an hour of what goes ahead on that day. They're more on coding. I was after one topic, then later I realized upon admission that these were the topics I was looking for years ago. Yay! Looking forward to what's in store for me with StackTrek.
  • Reginald Bartiana  User Photo
    Reginald Bartiana • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Hi, I'm writing this to review a month with StackTrek Bootcamp. since the Bootcamp started, I already learned many things that I haven't learned through campus or self-learning or maybe there is something I have missed. I already have background knowledge about coding/programming but since I joined StackTrek I learned many things. Although the learning experience is fun the pace is a little bit fast for a Part-time learner cause I have a job in the morning. For me who needs little guidance in learning this is the best Bootcamp I tried so far, although I have already tried FCC I'm stuck since I need to find the resource, whereas in StackTrek it's already prepared there are very approachable trainers you can ask if you are confused solving the quizzes/projects. Hopefully, I could finish the Bootcamp. So far that's all I can tell since I'm a part-time-learner.
  • Full Stack
    - 8/8/2022
    Ryan Macapagal • Student
    The course was beneficial, and the support was excellent.
  • Grachel • Self-Employed • Student
    My biggest fear upon enrolling in Full Stack Development was my zero background in coding or programming. Before I was even able to attend our first-ever lesson, I already thought of withdrawing from the course as I have watched coding videos on YouTube that I barely understood. Despite that, I just tried to see what lies ahead of the decision I willingly made after attending a prior webinar conducted by StackTrek on coding - which gave non-coders a firsthand experience on how to code - which has caused me to grow curious about the coding process.

Daily Life for a Part-Time Bootcamper
    I decided to study coding as a part-timer since I also had other activities to juggle. Being able to balance both studying and accomplishing the exercises and fulfilling other obligations was quite an uphill climb for me. Even before I reached the 30th day of the Bootcamp, I already felt a strong desire to withdraw from the training. In spite of that, what held me back every single time was the fact that these kinds of opportunities [where I am able to learn so much from people from different walks of life and specializations in the tech industry] are quite rare.

Difficulty Levels of Lessons / Curriculum
    In the delivery of the Full Stack Development course, StackTrek made it a point to adopt a beginner-friendly approach, especially catering to non-coders and career shifters. The lessons were delivered in a way where students are able to learn coding by solving problems. In that sense, there are normal instances when a student cannot get a problem correctly on the first attempt. That's where the significance of live training sessions comes in. In StackTrek, aside from lecture sessions, time is also allotted for answering exercises and consulting with live trainers who assist the students in real-time code debugging done either via chat or video calls while utilizing the Company website's IDE (Integrated Development Environment). ALL of them are accommodating. Aside from assisting in code debugging, some live trainers also recommend students with supplementary materials and share with them tips for improving codes. This distinct "feature" in StackTrek instilled in me the importance of acknowledging difficulties, seeking help when needed, and being always open to suggestions for improvements.

Instructor/s
    StackTrek continues to champion its commitment to offer its "best-est" to support the students' learning journey. With that, I feel really privileged to be in a class handled by a highly skilled and effective instructor. While there are instances where I feel left out as I am not able to accomplish my projects and exercises as fast as our other classmates did, our instructor saw to it that no one is left behind. He makes it a point to ask everyone about their status in the completion of projects and exercises, persistently solicits ideas on how he can help everyone (even beyond his designated work hours) and directs all of us on how to work and study smart. Not a single day passes that the instructor is unable to share with us realistic words of encouragement to keep moving forward in coding no matter the individual roadblocks we're encountering. Our class mantra? KISS. Keep it Simple, Stupid.

Owing to the ups and downs I'm encountering in coding / Full Stack Development, it is inevitable for me to feel anxious about where I'll end up 6 months from now when this Bootcamp is completed. Nonetheless, I acknowledge the efforts of everyone in this course - our instructor, the live trainers, and StackTrek's partnerships in the IT industry - to ensure that this Bootcamp's completers will become competent professionals in the industry in six months. In short, the Company is there to provide assistance every step of the way - from ZERO to HERO.

In coding, no day is like the other. Learning is never-ending. Consistently, my frustrations are being countered by our instructor's constant class motivation. It's easier to be disheartened than to pick up oneself for every fall. Nevertheless, our instructors and live trainers are always there and willing to help us to become better developers. They always encourage us to embrace our individualities by being able to apply our respective educational backgrounds when making our projects. They do not constrain, but rather persuade us to be creative developers. No experience is ever wasted when shifting to IT/coding.
  • Totally worth it!
    - 7/19/2022
    Christian Junel D. Moriones • Multimedia Specialist • Student
    Joining the StackTrek Full Stack Bootcamp was the best decision I've ever made. You get immersed with like-minded people who also want to achieve great things, that itself is a source of inspiration for me.

It is beginner-friendly and you are sure to have some guidance all the way - from StackTrek's most esteemed instructors and facilitators. Lastly, you get to absorb all the needed fundamentals in software engineering, for as short as, less than a month due to their intensive and no-nonsense approach in teaching.
  • Nurymar Abdulla • Student
    Prior to enrolling in this course, I had a limited experience in programming; yet, it was and still is enjoyable and a pleasure to do, even after many years of inactivity. Despite the fact that I graduated from a different course, this Bootcamp has reignited my passion for programming. A month at Stacktrek has been incredibly enlightening and fruitful. Our trainer is extremely helpful, personable, and motivating, especially considering the fact that some of our tasks/quizzes are extremely difficult or can quite challenging, and having their advice and guidance such as via "Ask a Trainer" is a tremendous help. And I am eager to complete this training and launch my career as a software engineer.
  • Lloyd Fernandez • Fullstack dev student • Student
    fun, challenging, and a lot of learning,  Stacktreck is the best!
  • Patrick Henry • Student
    so far for the less than a month on the boot camp I am enjoying and learning some new things in programming yet there are instances that we get struggles along the topics provide but still it is fun to learn something new each day
    The bootcamp has been nice so far. The exercises have been difficult but fortunately, the trainers are dependable; they are easy to talk to when you need help and can explain the concepts better. However, I find that asking for help from the trainer is more useful than the lessons/PDF itself. I find that the lessons in the modules are lacking which causes me to look for other resources to better explain the concepts; the lessons often only show us how the syntax works without discussing it deeper. Luckily, I was able to transfer my learnings from Java which somehow made it easier for me.

Nevertheless, I believe this bootcamp is a great avenue to start our coding journey.
    It's been almost a month since I joined the Full Stack Bootcamp of StackTrek and I could say that the instructors are dedicated to teach us to know the flows of being a coder. It is a study-now-pay-later mode in which gives me the chance to grab this opportunity. Though we haven't reach the half of the curriculum since I enrolled for part-time, I could tell that the instructors are following us up on our progresses and have a one-on-one session if ever we have difficulty on our exercises and on our lessons. I'm looking forward to where my journey leads with StackTrek.