renastech-logo

RenasTech

RenasTech

RenasTech offers online Full Stack Automation Tester and Data Analytics bootcamps. RenasTech instructors are industry professionals presently employed in their career field.  All material is taught so that students gain experience and hands-on knowledge in the form of team projects. RenasTech is based in Virginia, but operates internationally. Most RenasTech students are from the U.S. and Canada.

Full Stack Automation Tester bootcamp students will learn Java, Selenium, SDLC, STLC, Git/GitHub, API testing, Agile, Waterfall, database testing, BDD/DDD frameworks, and CI/CD.

Data Analytics bootcamp students will learn Python, R, Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Excel, and Git.

Prospective students are not required to have an IT background to apply. After submitting an online application, students will be contacted for an interview to determine if the bootcamp is a good fit. Students from all countries are welcome to apply for RenasTech.

RenasTech students will receive career development assistance including resume and portfolio preparation, mock interviews, and salary negotiation. Outside of classroom instruction, RenasTech offers supplementary training in the form of: English Workshop, Journey Coaching, and Study Hall.

Scholarships may be available for women, minorities, immigrants, and refugees.

Recent RenasTech Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (7) reviews for RenasTech →

Recent RenasTech News

• Data Analytics

Data Visualization, Data Analytics , Excel, Git, GitHub, Python, R, SQL
    In addition to learning from the industry experts, you'll practice your technical skills with hands-on projects where you’ll use your new knowledge and tools to solve real-world industry problems. Demand for Data Analysts in Python and Tableau is rapidly increasing across industries. Are you ready to take your career to next level? Learn more about the RenasTech Data Analytics Bootcamp and how you can acquire the skills needed to excel in Data Analysis. Learn the most in-demand Data Analytics skills and tools such as: ✔Python ✔R ✔Tableau ✔Power BI ✔SQL ✔Excel ✔Git Taught by the industry experts, you can achieve your career goals with our comprehensive Data Analytics Bootcamp – this Data Analytics Program is designed for Working Professionals. In addition to learning from the industry experts, you will also get: ✔Hands-on experience with Python, R, Tableau, Power BI and Excel. ✔4+ real-life industry projects ✔Live Mentored Learning in Small Groups ✔Program Support and Networking ✔Dedicated Career Support Learn Data Visualization, Tableau, Power BI, Professional Development, Statsitics, SQL, and Python programming, as well as in-demand data analytics skills such as data cleansing, analysis, questioning, and presentation.
    Tuition PlansWe offer flexible pricing plans; our students pay their tuition in two parts. Tuition 1 is paid for while training and Tuition 2 is only paid once a student lands a job.
    ScholarshipRenasTech School is 3 to 5 times more affordable than traditional universities and similar coding bootcamps. We believe in giving a hand up to select hungry & diverse learners. We are especially focused on helping women, minorities, and immigrants.
    Minimum Skill LevelBachelor's Degree
  • Full Stack Automation Tester

Soft skills are more in-demand than ever before. Just having the right technical knowledge will help you in your daily coding, but being able to implement it effectively requires knowledge of how, when, and where to test. Our soft skills class implements first-rate business knowledge that every automation engineer needs on a daily basis. •Introduction to software testing •Manual Testing, JIRA •Testing Types, Agile (Scrum) •Resume Prep •Interview Prep •Market Insights. Java is a programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. Java is fast, secure, and reliable. It was designed to have the “look and feel” of the C++ programming language, but it is simpler to use than C++ and enforces an object-oriented programming model. Core Java (Data types, Arithmetic Operators, String methods, Scanner, If/Else / Switch, For/For Each Loop/ While Loop / Do-While Loop, Arrays, Class and Methods, Constructors, Access Modifiers) JAVA OOP Concepts (Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction/Interface, Encapsulation, Collections, Exceptions)
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous knowledge of coding and experience required.
  • Avin  User Photo
    Avin • Data Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! This Data Analytics Bootcamp has changed my life in more ways than one & I will forever be grateful to the instructors for all their hard work & support along the way. I joined this boot camp with no prior experience in the tech world & a bit intimated if I’m being honest. However, the first week of going through this I was shocked at how much of an amazing job the instructors (Media, Mustafa, Mehmet, Ness) did at breaking the material down. During my time I was not only able to easily learn the tools needed to be a successful analyst but was also provided with help to prepare me for the job market (mock interviews, polishing up my resume, networking, etc.) The Data Analytics Instructors truly do go above and beyond for their students & make sure your journey towards becoming an analyst is as smooth as possible. Thankful is an understatement!
  • Data Analytics
    - 8/5/2022
    Cen  User Photo
    Cen • Scientist Educator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    As a scientist, researcher, and educator, I have been generating, working, analyzing, and publishing data. With the extent of data the tech world is generating and storing, I decided to dwell into data analytics further to sharpen my skills. I initially was hesitant about the benefit I could get from the a Data Analytics Bootcamp. But my experience with RenasTech has been very well rewarded. Compared to my previous data analytics skills, now I can easily claim I have good analytics skills that I am ready to apply to real-world large data sets. In such a short time of 6 months, the basics of a plethora of technical skills, soft skills, and journey coaching seem impossible but well-done. I will suggest to anyone who is mentally prepared to delve into an exciting learning adventure.
  • Quality Assurance
    - 12/22/2021
    V.A  User Photo
    V.A • Verified via LinkedIn
    To whoever's reading this review.. really don't know where to start. I guess I'll begin with giving my thankful wishes to RenasTech team! It really was a life changing opportunity that was given to me on a golden platter. Not so long ago, I was working in a construction trade for about 4+ year and was really looking for a way. The saying "People come into your life for a reason".. I can't express how much I can relate to it. Long story short, I met this gentlemen, Erkan O. through a mutual friend of mine. He presented to me what RenasTech was all about and I took a leap of faith & joined. Within 7 to 8 months I was able to complete the bootcamp and LAND A JOB at one of the globally established company!

Big thank you to the founders and the team who worked along side with each and every student to succeed in this journey.
  • Abraham Kara • Automation Engineer • Student
    Renastech is a great school for a new beginners because they are teaching everything just like you know nothing in a perfect manner and execution. Everything is designed to move you forward to a new level in your new carrier.

I was lucky to be part of it.
  • Sarah • Data Analyst • Student
    If you’re wondering whether or not to sign up for this bootcamp, I’m here to tell you should!!! It has been an absolute life changer, game changer, having the best instructors to guide you every step of the way. They are ready to take on any questions you have, motivating you when you start to doubt yourself, the support from my instructors for the Data Analytics Bootcamp has been PHENOMENAL. I can’t appreciate them enough. You will learn everything you need to know in order to successfully get a career in Data Analytics. The past 6 months have been such a ride, and I can say we successfully achieved our goals! From creating projects from start to finish to having help with interviews, there’s no way you won’t succeed!
  • Software engineer
    - 12/6/2021
    Raman • Automation engineer • Student
    RenasTech is a fast growing tech school and provide most recent tool and technologies to their students, highly recommended.
  • Ali • SDET • Graduate
    RenasTech has got all we need for being a SDET, I recently graduated from this school and found a job in 3 weeks. Instructors are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks guys..