product-faculty-logo

Product Faculty

San Francisco

Product Faculty

Product Faculty offers a part-time 8-week course in product management in Toronto, Canada. The course covers both basic and advanced product management content including PM Foundations, product strategy, roadmaps, agile methods, business, data, and UX skills. Students will engage in one-on-one mentorship throughout and after the course from instructors with more than 8 years of product industry experience. In each class, students can also learn professional guest speakers from the tech industry product space.

Product Faculty envisions empowering product managers with the product ethos required to excel in tomorrow’s economy. Students will review the top Toronto tech start-ups and product cases, and receive resume critiques and mock interviews to help strategically translate past experience to a product. This guidance better helps students land a product management job.

As well as receiving catered lunch for every class; upon completion of the course, students earn an Advanced Product Management certificate.

Recent Product Faculty Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (103) reviews for Product Faculty →

Recent Product Faculty News

• Advanced Product Management

Product Management
      Location-
      Tuition PlansPayment Plans Offered
    • Jeesoo Lee • Graduate
      Product Faculty is suitable for those experienced in the realm of product. I was able to obtain amazing insights from experienced leaders in the space and rapidly learn from hands-on workshops and assignments.

Moe and staff were also able to take on (on their personal time) all the challenging career questions I had and offer up valuable advice that will definitely help in progressing my product career forward.
    • Andy M. • Graduate
      Highly recommended for anyone who want to upgrade their skills in in product management. You earn a certificate at the end which you can leverage to advance your career. The course content is excellent.

• Mo Quili • Graduate
      This is by far the best course I have taken. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to pursue senior product management or is just looking to improve their skillset.

You can tell that Moe/Sikandar and the entire Product Faculty team put a lot of work into preparing for this course. The course is well structured and because of their industry experience very well thought out.

For anyone considering this course, I wouldn't think twice.
    • Overall Experience:
      The Product Faculty team has done an amazing job with their Advanced Product Management certificate. It is multi-faceted in terms of learning, networking, and career support. Hands down, it has been one of the best learning experiences I have had. The content is relevant, up-to-date and applicable to PM roles. The lectures are well designed and meaningful. Ample opportunities are given for reflection,  collaborative group exercises, and case studies. Top industry experts are invited as guest speakers for different sections of the program. There are plenty of opportunities to connect, network, practice and learn from fellow classmates. Moe and his team are truly great at what they do. They are friendly, professional and supportive. They provide feedback and support along the way in different capacities. This is definitely a learning opportunity worth investing. I will do it all over again
    • Curtis Savage • Graduate
      After working as a Product Manager for several years, I was looking for a course that could help me consolidate everything I had picked up along the way into a more cohesive framework.  Most of the courses I researched were too introductory in nature and some seemed more focused on churning out as many students as possible.  Then I came across Product Faculty.  After speaking with Moe (who personally interviews and vets each of his prospective students), I knew I had found the right course.  Moe and his enthusiastic team at Product Faculty deliver a carefully curated and comprehensive curriculum based on industry best practices and thought leadership in the space. This, along with world-class guest speakers from some of the best companies in the world such as Shopify and Google; the high calibre of the cohort; and an invaluable network really make Product Faculty unique and give you the tools you need to take your PM career to the next level.
    • Anirudh Ganti • Graduate
      Amazing, comprehensive product management course, taught by one the best product leaders in Canada. It was gruelling and intensive 8 week course (now 7 weeks) that forced me to flex my product muscles in ways I had never done before. Would highly recommend to PMs looking to expand their skills
    • Karim Zeine • Graduate
      The course was high quality, very organized and the instructors give the cohort a lot of special care and attention. The material is broad and comprehensive, which makes it great for people who want to venture into product management.

It had a the right balance of real world case studies and educational content. The program also involved many guest speakers from product leaders at the worlds best companies. The hands-on feedback and support was always precise, thorough and very helpful. Last but not least, the instructors made sure there is ample opportunity for people to network with one another and supporting people looking for jobs.

• Polly Zhang • Graduate
      I decided to take Product Faculty's Advanced Product Management course about 6 months after I transitioned into an Associate Product Manager role at my company. This course provided me with exactly what I was looking for -- proven product theories backed by real examples. Taking the course gave me the confidence I needed to talk to stakeholders, champion my roadmap, and be the voice of the customer.
      Really great guest speakers, group project helped me meet some awesome people, live classes and break out sessions mean you get to meet and network with everyone in your cohort.

• Overall Experience:
      Product Faculty offers an intense and in-depth program, it includes foundational knowledge for PM, industry best practices, great guest lecturers (Google, Wealthsimple, Shopify and etc) and challenging case studies. The program is designed to challenge you and teach you the real life lessons Moe learned throughout his career. Because of Covid, Product Faculty switched to online classes, and the faculty has adapted really quickly and made sure the learning experience is as good as in-person if not better.
      Pros
      In-depth materials, case studies, group project, weekly mini-case
      Cons
      Because of Covid, it switched to online classes. I personally prefer in-person
    • Gayathri Bhuvanagiri • Graduate
      Product Faculty is a well planned course that offers a part-time 8-week course in product management. The content for the course majorly includes PM Foundations, product strategy, stakeholder management, roadmaps, agile methods, business, data, and UI/UX design skills. We were provided a one-on-one mentorship throughout. We get the opportunity to interact with quite a few leaders in the product space
      Pros
      As the cohort is small, it is a very engaging group and one gets to interact with the whole batch. Moe, our main instructor was very helpful during and after the overall course. Great lunches too :)
      Cons
      I wish I could attend the guest lectures of the further batches too :)
    • Toby Johnson • Graduate
      I've been in Product Management for over 5 years, so I wasn't sure if I would get much value out of this cohort. However, after 8 weeks I'm extremely thankful to have been a part of it. Product Faculty helped me learn about areas of being a PM that I previously hadn't explored and strengthened the skills I already had.

Pros
      - A methodical approach to learning about Product Management from ideation, to delivery, through growth - Conceive, design, and prototype product improvements for world-leading companies - Learn from Industry Leaders (Google, Shopify, etc.) - Learn from fellow Product Managers in the cohort (the most unexpected value) - Make TONS of friends and grow your network!

Cons
      I wish it was longer than 8 weeks!