product-faculty-logo

Product Faculty

San Francisco

Product Faculty

Product Faculty offers a part-time 8-week course in product management in Toronto, Canada. The course covers both basic and advanced product management content including PM Foundations, product strategy, roadmaps, agile methods, business, data, and UX skills. Students will engage in one-on-one mentorship throughout and after the course from instructors with more than 8 years of product industry experience. In each class, students can also learn professional guest speakers from the tech industry product space.

Product Faculty envisions empowering product managers with the product ethos required to excel in tomorrow’s economy. Students will review the top Toronto tech start-ups and product cases, and receive resume critiques and mock interviews to help strategically translate past experience to a product. This guidance better helps students land a product management job.

As well as receiving catered lunch for every class; upon completion of the course, students earn an Advanced Product Management certificate.

Recent Product Faculty Reviews: Rating 4.96

all (103) reviews for Product Faculty →

Recent Product Faculty News

• Advanced Product Management

Product Management
      Location-
      Tuition PlansPayment Plans Offered
    • Abdulrahman Harith • Graduate
      I am quite happy to finish this 6-weeks course on Advanced Product Management by Product Faculty!

The course goes through all aspects of a 10x Product Management:
      👉 Product Strategy
      👉 Developing Roadmaps & Retention
      👉 Product Discovery
      👉 Agile Product Delivery
      👉 Product Growth & Metrics That Matter
      👉 Key Technical Skills & Experimentation
      👉 User Psychology & Product Leadership

Even better, my team won the first place award in the capstone project!🏆🎉 This project was great experience and I'm very happy that I participated in it.

If you take this course you'll be making a great decision. The team Moe, Sikandar, all instructors, and judges are incredible in their priceless support and guidance. Highly recommend this course!
    • Meshaa Tariq • Graduate
      My goal this in taking Product Faculty‘s Product Management Course was to become a better PM.

I am sharing this now because after applying these lessons for the last 3 months, I’m starting to see great changes at work. Something as little as translating product strategy/vision into action by empowering teams with specific objectives rather than features to build, have been truly life changing for my team and I.

From group projects to 1:1 networking with fellows PMs, Product Faculty reinforced the value of learning from each other and industry experts whether its hackathons, case studies, podcasts or books like Marty Cagan and Chris Jones's Empowered (which I won in a friendly competition during the course). It has really changed my mindset on how I do things.

I definitely recommend this course and I'm excited to overcome new challenges with a better approach learned from this uplifting program!
    • Jason Liew • Graduate
      It was incredibly inspiring journey these past 7 weeks with Product Faculty! Such an absolute thrill to meet and connect with bright and passionate product leaders from all over the world!!

I had a great time exploring different product strategies, ideas, user psychologies, and learning from everyone's experiences.

Loved the guest speakers Dennis Chow, Eric Weber, Satyajeet Salgar, and Giff Constable - the insights from these leaders was incredible to be part of.

The course has equipped with the skills, knowledge, and tools to make a difference with better products. If you're a PM who wants to become better in product craft, this is the only course for you!

• Nishant Dar • Graduate
      I completed the intensive 8-week Advanced Product Management Course at Product Faculty. It was an amazing experience to be a part of a diverse cohort of accomplished product managers and to learn from the very best in the business. Product Faculty has worked tirelessly to ensure that we had the best learning experience. I truly learnt a great deal about product management and am excited to apply this to my workplace in the future. I highly recommend this course!
    • Kaustubh Raut • Product Manager • Graduate
      This is an incredible program!

With a class full of a variety of professionals from recent graduates to Product leaders, Moe Ali, Sikandar Ali ensured our Saturday classes were full of learning, engagement, collaboration and most importantly excitement. In addition to the classroom sessions, individual and group assignments helped us dig deeper into various product problems and come up with innovative solutions. Finally, the capstone project tops off the whole experience with a practical application of the knowledge gained in classes. The team gave me a thorough assessment of my Strategy & Roadmap case, and the feedback helped me fine-tune my content delivery and overall presentation.

I want to thank the entire Product Faculty staff for making this one of the best academic learning experiences of my life.

• Yichi Chen • Product Manager • Graduate
      I completed the Advance Product Management course from Product Faculty. It's a 7-week training taught by talented leaders in the industry, such as Rahim Daya, Katie Cerar, Cameron Moore, Eric Weber, Dennis Chow, and Giff Constable.

Moe Ali created the course that is the perfect spot between academia and the real world. Everything we learned came from a real story and can be utilized right into your daily works.

From a business vision to Product Delivery, we learned the essence of building products with good strategies that align with business goals and users' needs. We learned to be empathetic with customers and how Product Discovery is an art in Product Management.

You might argue you can learn these from on-demand courses online. However, you'll miss the most important and fun part about learning. Humans learn from interactions and practices, and these actions transform our learning from passive to active learning. Product Faculty teaches you not just from the course, but also from the group projects and office hours that experienced and amazing PMs supervised. (Sikandar Ali)

As a person who measures every steps he takes, so he can create a meaningful product that can impact the world, I'm glad that I made the right choice to take this course and I highly recommend it to any senior PM considering it!
    • Jasleen Kaur • Senior Product Manager • Graduate
      Very excited to have completed this very comprehensive course on Product Management by Product Faculty. Amazing 7 weeks with a bunch of very smart product folks, amazing product leaders to coach and share their experiences, and last but not the least, a very well-structured course by Moe Ali and Sikandar Ali.

This course will really give you a fresh perspective. I highly recommend this course, it's a great investment. I've recommended it to many of my colleagues who have taken the course and they loved it!

It's something that will benefit you if you're a senior PM looking to advance your skills and be part of a brilliant community. I'm really happy with it.
    • Rigo Garcia • Graduate
      I completed the Advanced Product Management Course from Product Faculty.

8 weeks and 50+ hours of training. It was an amazing experience learning from industry leaders and fellow classmates worldwide. The in-class activities were great opportunities to collaborate with peers and apply the class material. I'm glad to have committed to the group capstone project as well as it really allowed us to go in depth and apply frameworks in product strategy, product roadmaps, product discovery, metrics, product growth & user psychology

I highly recommend this to any Product Management professional trying to up their game, it was worth the 6:30am Saturday mornings!
    • Sherley Codio • Graduate
      I set out to take this course to refine my skill set and perfect my craft, and it did exactly that! I took this course and earned an Advanced Product Management certification from Product Faculty. It was an incredible journey learning the best frameworks of product management from the lectures, the interactive in-class exercises in class, and the capstone project.

This course will help you refine your skills, perfect your product craft, and excel as a PM. I recommend it to any PMs who are thinking of taking a senior level PM course. This is the best one!
    • Gunjan Chokshi • Graduate
      I completed the 8-week intensive Advanced Product Management certification at Product Faculty. I wasn’t quite sure what to expect but Moe Ali and Sikandar Ali made this learning experience highly interactive, relevant to real world examples, and challenging.

We heard from product leaders of successful startups and thought leaders who are experts in niches within Product Management. As our final project, we worked in teams to brainstorm new features for tech products we all use daily (Facebook, Instagram, Gmail, Ritual, Airbnb, Amazon, LinkedIn, Twitter). We brainstormed pain points of customers, formulated a problem statement and hypothesis, tested a few solutions with real users, created a prototype and presented our solution to a panel of Product Leaders.

A special thanks to Moe Ali, and Sikandar Ali for replicating the high quality learning experience of in-class to online, for providing detailed feedback on assignments and being available for questions. Finally, having classmates who shared their knowledge and experience made the learning more enriching. I look forward to applying my newly learned skills to my work and the real world, and I highly recommend this program!
    • Harish Dubbyreddi • Product Owner • Graduate
      It was an amazing learning experience taking the Advanced Product Management Course at Product Faculty.

This course gave me the opportunity to learn from some of the best product leaders from top tech companies like Google, Yelp, Meetup, and more. Some of the faculty includes Moe Ali, Sikandar Ali, Giff Constable, Dennis Chow, and more.

At the end of the course all the teams present their capstone projects, which is a culmination of all the learning from the beginning to end of the course. The capstone project really set this course apart, and helped to cement the course learning. The team gave amazing feedback, coaching, and then guest judges evaluated the presentations. I highly recommend you participate in the capstone project if you take this course!
    • Rosita Reyes • Graduate
      Product Faculty is the best Product Management program hands down!

If you are a PM looking to deepen your knowledge, you won't find better. This is far from PM 101 Material.

2 months of deep material, 7 practical sessions, and lots of networking opportunities with like-minded peers across the world.