prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (146) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (6) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• Zach Caraballo   User Photo
    Zach Caraballo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Where to start... This program has gone above and beyond my expectations. I have been absolutely blown away by how they run Prehired from top to bottom. The course is set up in a way that is convenient and flexible around any schedule. The staff is so well trained and patient and just overall a joy to work with. My mentor Kyle Much has been there for me every step of the way, I can't say enough how spectacular everyone has been thru out the program. If you follow the program, listen to your mentors and do the assignments there is just no way you won't be successful. Prehired has changed my life forever and I can not be any more grateful. THANK YOU JOSH AND EVERYONE AT PREHIRED!

• Shane Shua  User Photo
    Shane Shua • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I would like to thank Josh Jordan and the whole preHIRED staff for the opportunity to enroll in your program and learn from you guys. You guys are awesome at what you do. I learned so much about, sales, networking, business relationship building, and other topics. I feel confident that I will receive several job offers once I'm certified in Science-Based Sales. If you're not satisfied with where your life is now, I would recommend anyone to join the preHIRED team and change your life.

• AWESOME!!!!
    - 1/20/2020
    Theodore Brown  User Photo
    Theodore Brown • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been a Sales and Quality Coach, a Marketing Director for a small pizza chain (3 stores), an Inside Sales Rep for a Cable Company and a Telecommunications Company, and booked meeting rooms and suites for a business hotel.

I became extremely interested in the Prehired Program because of the fantastic marketing program they employ!  It is THAT good!  I have always wanted to EXCEL in both my job and income and Prehired teaches you how to achieve a 6-figure income by following and using the methods that they teach!

At first, I was very skeptical!  I thought that this was way too good to be true!  Why would they take the painstaking time to teach a BRAND new approach to even those with no sales experience!  Taking a look at Josh's LinkedIn profile will give you insight into why!  Because that's Josh's nature!

My FAVORITE part of the preHIRED program is the methodology behind the sequences, using emails and phone calls in a systemized way of SELLING!  IT'S AWESOME!  Learning all this will help me realize my goals of owning my own house and having good cars with no payments, and will help me build a retirement account!

Anyone considering the program offered by preHIRED- GO FOR IT!  Don't let self-dought or others tell you you can't do it!  You can do it!  Make your dreams come true!

I am extremely satisfied going through preHIRED!  Thanks, Josh, my mentor BOBBY, and the entire staff at preHIRED!  You are making my dreams become a reality!

• Jonathan Bertram  User Photo
    Jonathan Bertram • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working a wage job with little benefit for outstanding performance... preHIRED gave me the skills and the tools I needed to get to the next level in sales. My awesome mentor Josue A. gave me the coaching and advice I needed to be able to give my all! Now I'm ready to go out and crush the SDR game!

- 1/4/2020
    Michael D Robinette  User Photo
    Michael D Robinette • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Was a little skeptical at first when looking into this sales training, but after going through this program not anymore. I am a believer, preHired has taught me the skills I need to become successful as an SDR. The training and the methodology Josh uses to teach you the skill set you need to be successful is beyond measures. I have learned so much about sales and the tools I will need to be successful. Thank you to the entire staff along with my mentor Bobby for all the help. Now to become a leader in Sales.

Thanks Josh

• Amazing Course
    - 1/2/2020
    Joe Kivlin  User Photo
    Joe Kivlin • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was skeptical about joining preHIRED at first, but after doing my due diligence I decided to join and I'm thankful I did.

I completed this course while working 48-70 hours per week (13 hour shifts) and being a single father. The course is challenging, but if you focus on what it teaches, you will be successful.

You are provided a mentor from the start and also have access to a Slack group full of preHIRED staff, fellow students, and alumni to help with any questions you have. They really do set you up for success and their money-back guarantee proves it!

• Rhona Lopez  User Photo
    Rhona Lopez • Certified in Science-Based Sales® SDR/BDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The preHIRED online boot camp empowers ethical, solutions-building B2B sales professionals (whether newbies or veterans) to no longer be chained to pointless cold-calling & mass e-mails!

The preHIRED webinars that can be viewed anytime (plus the credibly experienced Mentors & Connectors you can count on to get clear answers from within a 24-hour period) walks one through all the best-suited lead generation/sales automation and sales enablement platforms out there, such as the long-time leading CRM SalesForce, plus emerging AI-driven and smart, verified e-mail sequence-friendly platforms like Chorus.ai, Seamless.ai, Hunter.io,  HubSpot, ZenDesk, and so much more!

It's great that analytical thinking combined with genuinely adaptive active listening & person-to-person empathy skills are recognized by the preHIRED community as the solid cornerstones of a lucratively rewarding & sustainably meaningful Software industry sales vocation - as opposed to the "dial for dollars/pushy boiler room/spam everyone/get by heavily on your charm, nepotism, or whatever irrational else" approach that has plagued the B2B sales field for too long.

Worthwhile business decision-makers do not want to waste their time, money, and reputations on ill-suited SaaS/PaaS/Enterprise non-solutions.

On the other end, responsible B2B software sales professionals do not need to be stuck in poorly-run, woefully underfunded, commission-only, fly-by-night/pie-in-the-sky/shady scam firms that are only out to make a quick buck while leaving a trail of frustration everywhere they go.

This is why getting trained and certified by the Science-Based Sales® Association through its reasonable, no upfront costs preHIRED course has been really worth it for me - a multi-industry, multi-cultural, over 2 decades active professional who is eager to join truly innovative and responsive SaaS teams that just need best-suited SDRs/BDRs to get their solutions into the right hands, within budgets and timelines that make sense.

Thank you preHIRED for giving me and many others the practical technical tools, nuanced deeper insights, and ongoing community support needed to make us truly professional, efficient, and effective B2B software sales professionals for the highly interactive 21st-century we live in!

• Sales Development
    - 12/19/2019
    Casey R Burke  User Photo
    Casey R Burke • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just finished up the preHIRED program and I can not say enough about it! I have been in sales for just about 20 years and talk about a game-changer. This program helped me look back at my sales skills and improve them in a way that I can now go out and kill it in the world of tech sales. Josh Jordan is a mastermind when it comes to training both new and seasoned sales representatives. I only wish I had come across this program sooner! Thank you Josh and your entire team for all the knowledge and support.

• Amazing Course!
    - 12/18/2019
    Cameron Provencher  User Photo
    Cameron Provencher • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn

Josh Jordan and his team do a TREMENDOUS job at unveiling key techniques, simplifying the complicated topics, and making sure ordinary people are successful. There's a lot of material to cover, and it is broken down beautifully to ensure comprehension and retainment. I learned a lot from preHIRED and I'm very excited to start my new career!

A big thank you goes out to Josh, Josue and the rest of the team!

• Great course!
    - 12/7/2019
    paul hutchens  User Photo
    paul hutchens • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I went through PreHIRED's courses. It's pretty easy once you get it down. Technology has helped a lot for SDR's. Price is pretty steep if you aren't able to pay now but it will be worth it with a six-figure career!

I'm now certified and looking for my new career!

• Hannah Burgess   User Photo
    Hannah Burgess • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh's work in the preHIRED Science Based Sales training program is changing lives! Josh uses his extensive knowledge of sales and sales tools, to give people the skills to hit the ground running and build successful sales careers. There is never a dull moment in the preHIRED program, and working with so many authentic and positive individuals has been a true blessing. If you're a newbie wanting to build a sales career, or a sales pro wanting to take it up a notch, take the plunge and check out preHIRED! You will be in good hands!
  • Trained & Certified
    - 11/25/2019
    Benjamin Hillgren  User Photo
    Benjamin Hillgren • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHIRED trained me in so many things to do with Sales it has become a part of me. After going through the course and getting certified I can honestly say that what I learned in the course has changed me even as a person and in no way is this a bad thing!

• Trace Keasler  User Photo
    Trace Keasler • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Like everyone else, I was skeptical of preHired, however they've done everything they said they would do and everyone from preHired has been a class act.

I definitely recommend preHired.

• Rachele Lazo  User Photo
    Rachele Lazo • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had 8 years of retail experience working at the mall. I stumbled upon an ad for preHIRED after being exhausted from random job interviews where I didn't even know if I wanted the job. I didn't want to be desperate for just any job so I was interested specifically about software sales because of the financial gain and work-life stability I was looking for. PreHIRED seemed like the perfect fit for me because I am a college graduate that never used my bachelor's degree and when I learned I could use the program to find a job directly after, it seemed like a good fit. When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam because it seemed too good to be true. As with most ads I see everywhere, I thought it was a scam until actually going through the program.
    My favorite part of the program was learning sales psychology and breaking down the sales process in science-based sales®. I always hated studying before but this was super interesting to me because I knew I could apply it for my future. It was very interesting to actually relate some of the sales methodologies mentioned because I have previously done some of these things (good and bad sales tactics). Previously I was just relying on what I considered my natural sales ability, and I was wrong so now I really can’t wait to start my professional sales career and implement what I learned. I definitely agree with “what gets measured gets mastered”- I wanted to get better in sales and this was exactly the next level I didn’t even know I even needed. Thank you Prehired. At the end of the day, it is an investment in yourself to get to that next level and I highly recommend the program to anyone considering it.

• Amazing experience!
    - 11/18/2019
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier  User Photo
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have no sales background or training in sales, but I was looking for a job that had a secure future and a stable environment for my family. When I saw that Prehired was training people to sell software, I jumped on it immediately because of the long-term stability in the tech industry.

I had only one concern when considering Prehired: my integrity. I am fiercely sincere, and I was afraid that I would need to sacrifice that to learn the art of the sale. My admissions advisor immediately quelled that concern by telling me that honesty was a top attribute in the SDRs they want to train in the program.

I love how Prehired has given me lifetime access to their resources and mentorship. The training was thorough from the introduction and explanation of tech tools all the way to the psychology of the sale. In keeping with the theme of integrity, they taught how and when to back out of a sale if it doesn’t align with the needs of the customer. Being a devout Christian and former pastor, I greatly appreciated Josh’s openness about his faith in Jesus Christ.

If you have the opportunity to get into this program, do so without hesitation. This is a great foundation for building a lifelong, rewarding career.

• Aaron Corbett  User Photo
    Aaron Corbett • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a little apprehensive before I signed up for Prehired it seemed like a big financial investment but I'm glad I did. Prehired course provided me with the tools to become a successful sales professional. I look forward to utilizing what I've learned to be the best SDR I can be.

• Cristian Marquez  User Photo
    Cristian Marquez • Valet driver • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even though I worked in online sales for 3 years, I had little success and was ready for a real change. When I found Prehired, I thought it was destined to be... because my goal has always been to get into the 6-figure club but never was able to figure it out on my own. But I wasn't without my doubts because I really didn't know exactly how this would help. After reading about all the results of other members, I knew I had to try it. The most beneficial part of the program wasn't just the tech stack or tools training, but the entire dive in on workflows and sales psychology. The 3 key areas combined make me dangerous in any sales job! Thanks Josh and PreHired. Just a little bit until I have my new dream career!
  • Theresa Weir  User Photo
    Theresa Weir • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Since I have had many different sales jobs in the past, I have to say that PreHired has the best mentors and the course has definitely positively strengthened my interviewing and software tech abilities.   I already have several companies reaching out to me on Linkedin for interviews and can't wait to see what my future holds.  Thank you PreHired!

• Jim Steinmetz   User Photo
    Jim Steinmetz • SDR for hire. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I didn't realize how much I DID NOT know about successful selling until I undertook my arduous journey towards Science Based Sales Certification. Successful selling involves so much more than just being extroverted or possessing the gift gab. Reaching the elite top 5% in the selling industry is about mastering the three fundamental aspects of selling... Technology, Techniques and Work Flow. preHired (sp correct) teaches about the best, most proven successful approaches to all three. They put everything behind their word since they don't get paid unless you land a job in 6 weeks post certification and are making at least the industry standard. It's can be a demanding and challenging process but I highly reccomend it.
  • Excellent Program
    - 11/7/2019
    Michael Handley  User Photo
    Michael Handley • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just graduated from the program and within a day of getting certified someone from preHIRED reach out to me to try to set up an interview since I was open to relocation. Not going to lie I wasn't expecting that at all. Now I am not saying going to get the job 100% but the main reason I and many others looked into doing the program was to get a high paying job (more or less with a guarantee (they have a 96% placement rate). and not have to go back to 4 years of school to do so.

I like many others did my due diligence and looked through their website, Reddit, and google searches to learn more. The testimonials and all that is what swayed me. I was debating on doing a coding boot camp but this path was a lot faster and easier and even more of a guarantee and I did it while working as a new construction plumbing apprentice.

Now some of you might think why didn't I stay in that field because it also makes a lot of money which is true. Well, problem is I was also in the military and like to lift weights and through that and working trade jobs the last few years it took a toll on my body and it wasn't something I could do for the next 20+ years. So I was looking to do something in the tech field or tech-related and I stumbled across this program.

PreHIRED has been nothing short of amazing with the mentors, and everyone on the preHIRED staff trying to help you out and making sure you understand how everything works and helping you get hired.

• SDR training
    - 10/31/2019
    Nathan Newton  User Photo
    Nathan Newton • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I've was in retail sales and my own personal sales for my 'company'.
    I've tried long days and longer nights to make over $35,000/year and wanted to find somewhere I could grow and find new experiences.
    When I first saw preHIRED, I was thinking "this has got to be a joke" and boy was I wrong. After doing some research, I found the personal review pages on their website. Had to give it to them, t's kinda hard to forge over 300 videos of people saying how great preHIRED was! So, of course, I decided to jump on in!
    My favorite part of preHIRED is that it has given me something to do. It's given me time, meaning, and most importantly, clarity. I can finally start to see a bright future aligning for me solely due to this program and training. I really do enjoy working with the led gen tools and CRM's we've practiced in the program.

• Tony   User Photo
    Tony • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn

I have an MS in Health Admin, however, needed something to help revamp my interests and my resume. After completing the program the interviews have been flowing!

Highly recommend!

• Harold Downham  User Photo
    Harold Downham • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I came from a nursing background.  After 20 years the Dr.s said I had to find a new line of work

I saw the preHIRED program and was instantly drawn by the add.  I loved selling in my youth and have always wanted to break into the field.

I was worried about the cost. I also didn’t know if I would have the time for this.

I really enjoyed this program. Now I’m an expert in sales tools and using my detective skills to find prospects and solve problems.

To anyone thinking of taking this Bootcamp, I’ll tell you it’s not for everyone but if you're interested in software sales its the best one out there.  They don’t accept everyone so if you make it past the interview don’t hold back.

Thank you Josh for offering this program.  You were there when I need.

• Phenomenal program
    - 10/23/2019
    Dalton Brown  User Photo
    Dalton Brown • Sales consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The staff is what makes the difference at preHIRED.  They make you feel like you can literally do anything.  I will say that you need to be ready for this when you sign up.  I work around 55 hours a week and I was really pushing to get through the program.  If you believe that you can do it, then you surely can.  If you sign up make sure you request Bobby P as your mentor.  The guy is phenomenal and extremely helpful.  I also worked with Neftali, Josh, and Andrew throughout the program.  These guys know sales and how to make yourself a bull in the highly competetive tech sales industry.  I can't wait to get hired and show a company what preHIRED members are capable of!

• Professional
    - 10/23/2019
    Lisa  User Photo
    Lisa • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been in sales for 20ish years, but mostly just part time. I have come to the place that I need a career and I want one that is good money, no more retail. I came across PreHired and just couldn't believe it was real. I did my research, did a call with them, and decided to give it a try through the safe time to back out. Wow, it was GOOD information! So I stayed. And I learned. And then I was certified and job hunting!
    Tech is a whole new world for me, and  I was given a mentor who helped when I was struggling, gave me encouragement to keep going, and just helped me work through things. I received knowledge of the tools, but also practice on using them.
    I feel equipped to work in the tech industry now, and I am very happy I took a chance on what looked like a scam but turned out to be a very professional group. Life changing.