prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (189) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Digital Marketing, Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired: Science-Based Sales® (Online)

• Nathan Hooks
    - 10/21/2019
    Nathan Hooks  User Photo
    Nathan Hooks • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to apply to the preHIRED program at just the right time in my life. I always had a drive for success, but the highly specified and directed avenue that was and is preHIRED gave me a clear and bright path to purse my ever-expanding potential. And for Josh's creation of the preHIRED program, I am forever grateful.

I completed the online course, got my certification, and was HIRED just as advertised in the program..

It's literally a scientific formula for success, just like baking a cake....

If you follow every instruction within the course and listen to the mentor that will be assigned to you, YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

If you believe you have the potential locked inside you to land the job of your dreams, this course will give you the exact tools to do just that!

I was literally where you were just a short while ago, looking up reviews, doing research, asking people, "is this actually legit?"

YES! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGIT!

p.s. - if you are still feeling skeptical, feel free to message me personally and I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have.

To your success,

-Nathan Hooks

• Nikita Solberg  User Photo
    Nikita Solberg • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had never worked formally in sales, but had become very familiar with upselling after over a decade in hospitality. However, my friends in the industry can attest that you're often working long shifts on your feet and I was tired of not being challenged to grow. I had recently moved to NYC and didn't have the financial flexibility that I wanted, or an upwards trajectory for career advancement.

I discovered the Prehired program and thought it was too good to be true since what can a six week program offer that six years of college couldn't provide for me? But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it and have enjoyed learning what Prehired has to offer.

My favorite part of Prehired was the focus on making yourself marketable with a focus on social media presence, coaching on various profiles, and learning more about sales automation tools. With the skills I learned in Prehired, it's making applying for jobs a breeze and I feel completely prepared for interviews. I'm completely satisfied with going through the Prehired program to become certified. Josh & Co have created an entertaining and engaging program, I couldn't have done it without you!
  • Yolanda Bramham  User Photo
    Yolanda Bramham • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    After being told at my current job as an Occupancy  Specialist that there was no room for advancement I knew it was time for a career change. I knew that I had worked in sales before and was good at it, but of course things had changed by now. I knew that I had to find a way to sharpen my skills before pursuing a sales career again. I was so excited to come across preHIRED when I did. The program was amazing and the trainers and mentors did a great job of explaining the information and was always very helpful with questions. I felt confident that I was training to be the best and be a great asset to a SaaS company. I am so thankful for preHired, and how they set you up for success.
  • It was GREAT!
    - 8/29/2020
    Manny  User Photo
    Manny • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I started in the Real-estate lane 3 years ago, self-employed had success and wanted to keep improving also got into car sales and manufactured home sales.
    I always wanted to get in SaaS but not finding a point of entry. I kind of gave up on it but one day I found preHIRED, and I found my ENTRY POINT! With their Science-Based Sales training program voted #1 two years in a row and their industry knowledge, I knew I had to join.
    I was very nervous about my Vetting call. They just don’t let anyone in, but I prepped studied and had my best polo on, and my prior sales experience shined through.
    And they did not disappoint brushing up on my sales psychology learning about PUMA was awesome, Learned how to use new and robust Sales tools for productivity, lead discovery, lead engagement, And lead enrichment and ongoing mentorship I know I will make waves!
    Do your research and if you want a career in SaaS and new to refine your skills or new to sales and need to learn the skills and want a jumpstart preHIRED’s got your back.

• James Eismon  User Photo
    James Eismon • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

preHIRED is such a fantastic company, founded and driven forward by its incredible leader Joshua Jordan! For me, my six passionate years of sales experience over 20 years ago was an experience that just became a filler on a resume. Fast forward 20 years later, after being in various leadership and management roles within large companies, I missed the passion I once had for sales! Tired, however, of the lack of upward mobility and hitting the ceiling quickly in my career path, I was looking to get back into sales. preHIRED was that path; it was that fire needed to ignite my sales passion once again! Before researching preHIRED, I was quite sure it was a scam; I was wrong. After some serious research, it became clear that many before me had taken the preHIRED path to tech sales success! My favorite part of the training for preHIRED is simply the depth and breadth of knowledge. preHIRED takes the guesswork out of tech sales and puts the most current and up-to-date tools in the hands of their members to train. With my experience plus the great information I have learned in preHIRED, I know the sky is the limit! Thank you, Josh, and all of the fantastic preHIRED team for making my experience memorable and educational! It isn't easy, but it is entirely worth it! Get started with your new/upgraded sales career today!

• Great course
    - 8/22/2020
    Clay Ramey  User Photo
    Clay Ramey • Verified via LinkedIn
    " Prehired is an amazing course. The way josh has the videos set up, you can still

work a 40 hr work week, and get the material completed on time. The staff he has put together for mentors and the administration has no equals. I have learned so much and feel confident in beginning a new career in Sales from the prehired Course. I would recommend to anyone looking to learn the newest ways of sales methodology and especially to newbs like me because not only do you get great material to learn, you get to join and community of lifetime sales support.

Clay Ramey

Science-Based Sales Member® at preHIRED Looking to join an amazing sales team that will mentor me to be the best
  • Rami Reyhani  User Photo
    Rami Reyhani • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh has gone above and beyond by providing a ton of value to the masses with preHIRED.
    Having a decade of sales experience, I was still able to learn a lot from his Science Based Sales program. Josh and the team at preHIRED were able to help fill some gaps of knowledge I had previously within the SAAS space and anyone with or without sales experience can gain a lot of insight, actionable knowledge, and be surrounded by great folks with their system. Definitely a great investment with the value provided!
  • Angelica B  User Photo
    Angelica B • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I worked primarily as a rideshare driver to make ends meet. I have about 9 years of combined sales and rideshare experience. Working through both fields taught me the fundamentals of sales.

I was interested in preHIRED’s program because it trained people from all walks of life to make a career in tech sales.  I knew tech sales is one of the most challenging and competitive industries but I wanted to pursue it as I appreciate challenges and wanted to force growth out of myself.  It wasn’t ever about the money, I wanted nothing but pure growth out of myself from feeling stagnant for almost a decade.. however, I also hated how much work I stressed over to make at least 40K a year, so working in tech sales did entice me for that reason as well.

Even though I heard of the program’s outcomes in having successful members being launched into amazing companies to work for, I doubted myself hard. I did not think my previous work experience would matter or help me start a career in tech sales.

My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the psychology behind Science-Based Sales®.  Learning the ways of how prospective people think, and how to approach prospects really gave me valuable insight into the sales industry—across any platform. It really gave me the confidence that I was missing when I had my previous doubts about the program. I can now say that I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation with utmost assurance. I also want to acknowledge and give credit to whom it's due—and that is to the team including my amazing mentor.

We are the average of the five people we associate with daily. Although my circle was small, I am much more openminded to being apart of a cohort with like-minded people that just want to see me successful. One-on-one meetings and calls definitely helped shape my tenacity moving forward as a person.

To anyone considering the preHIRED program, if it’s been on your mind long enough, (and you will know how long that means to you),  stop doubting yourself and go for it. Schedule that introductory meeting, get a feel for the type of person you can become while in this industry, and ride that wave of uncertainty.

Especially if you don’t like where you are in life, you’re going to like where you’ll go with preHIRED. In a matter of weeks, you will find your confidence, your determination, and your drive.

Thank you Josh and preHIRED. I will make all of you proud.

• Anthony Ruiz  User Photo
    Anthony Ruiz • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    preHired is Amazing, how the walk you step by step, help you throughout the program and how they keep you up to date on most of the sales program and most commonly use.
    love it and recommend to anybody who is looking for a career change.

• Finding Hope!
    - 6/5/2020
    David Bollinger  User Photo
    David Bollinger • Sales Development Rep • Verified via LinkedIn
     I was a bartender when I came across preHIRED with limited sales experience from YEARS ago. Mostly in telemarketing. Not only was I 41 years old (pretty old for a male bartender) but I was tired of having no job security, no benefits for my family and no clear idea of what to do to prepare for retiring or how I was going to be able to leave my family anything when I pass from this world. Had no way of achieving my dream to buy a house and increase my families quality of life. Then 3 weeks ago I found preHIRED.

I was skeptical like I feel most are or would be. But I needed a change and badly! Going back to college didn’t make sense at my age, especially since I couldn’t afford to stop working to do a 4 year degree. Plus I had no $$ to do college. So I dug deeper to find that preHIRED and Josh are all about integrity here! No fluff. All fact!

My favorite part of preHIRED personally was the zoom conferences with some of the past members who moved on to careers. Hearing about their experience through the program inspired me. I have to say the sales psychology and how deep it dives was pretty impressive as well!

I still got a little bit to go. I barely passed my coursework to my mentor for certification and am beginning my job search tomorrow! I haven’t started yet but I’m already receiving offers! I look forward to coming back and letting you all know how that went! But I couldn’t have done any of it without this BRILLIANT program! Thank you Josh and staff! This has been an amazing journey so far! I can’t wait to see more unfold!

• Stephen Dickey  User Photo
    Stephen Dickey • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall I am very pleased with the coursework.  My mentor and connector have always been available to help me succeed in this journey.  Thanks Josh and all the preHired team for making this training an excellent experience!
  • Jeffrey DeCamp  User Photo
    Jeffrey DeCamp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started preHIRED a month ago. I was looking for a new, more stable career and I had recently been doing a lot of research on various areas of work. PreHIRED caught my eye, not only because of the potential earnings in the area of Science-BAsed Sales but because they didn't just teach you and runaway. PreHIRED actually follows through and helps you find a job, reviews job offers with you to make sure they are a good fit and they offer continuing education even after you get certified. I highly recommend PreHIRED if you're serious about a career change.
  • Feeling pumped
    - 5/4/2020
    Bonny Jamison  User Photo
    Bonny Jamison • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have over 15+ years of sales experience, however, I needed to tweak my sales approach being I have been out of the industry for four years. I was interested in going through the preHIRED program because I had been out of the sales arena for four years and wanted to upgrade my skills for the software and technology field. When I first found Prehired on FB, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. It truly provided me with great support for upgrading my skills and learning new sales approaches.

My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! I am presently working on locating jobs within my area and know it has provided me with more confidence to pursue a sales career in the software and technology field.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!