As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.
This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.
Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94
Recent Prehired News
- How Elaina Leapt into Tech Sales with Prehired
- How Thomas Moved from the Army to Tech Sales With Prehired
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location Online
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
219 reviews sorted by:
- Top notch Sales Training program!- 1/12/2021Sabina Hyderi • SDR for hire • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore I joined preHIRED, I had a successful 20+ year career in retail leadership. However, due to the current pandemic, the retail world has experienced some dramatic shifts. I realized that I needed to adapt to these major changes and reinvest in more career opportunities with longevity in mind.I came across preHIRED's program during my targeted career research. I was impressed with the reviews yet I was not sure if I was a good fit since I did not have a background in tech sales. I reached out to an admissions counselor for more clarity. After our conversation, I felt confident that this was the real deal and joined the program.My favorite part of the preHIRED program was the access to all the tools and methodologies that go into a streamlined and successful approach to sales. There actually is a science to it all! As a newcomer to this field, this has tremendously added to my confidence in being able to "hit the ground running" as an SDR. I also found all the support and guidance from my mentor invaluable throughout my certification.If you are considering a similar career change, Don't hesitate! I am truly grateful for Josh and the entire preHired team's investment in my future career.
- BDR in Training- 1/7/2021Michael McIntyre • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInI think I was one of the rare few who experienced a hiccup in the training process, due to an issue outside of their control, but PreHired took the extra time and effort to make sure I was caught up and helped. The course allowed me to prepare for, and succeed with, a complete career trajectory change. I was in shock with just how many people are impressed with how prepared I am for the role. While every job comes with it's own unique hurdles and challenges that one must learn and overcome, PreHired's training gave me a foundation to tackle these from a base of training and knowledge. Highly recommended.
- Marli Delaney • Graduate • Verified via LinkedInI contributed to sales, lesson instruction, and rehearsal direction at a music performance center for 5 years. Although I was a part-time employee, I wore many hats at this job and it was awesome gaining experience there when I was a college student.
I earned my Bachelor's Degree in 2019 with a double major in Music and PR, so I established that it was time to put my all into my career – but my path was detrimentally impacted by COVID-19 within the first few months of even having the chance to put myself out there.
Fortunately, I prayed and was blessed to find preHIRED, as this program introduced me to the amazing ways of tech sales!
I was initially worried about all the changes that a career switch would cause in my life, but Josh and the rest of the preHIRED staff brought me so much clarity with insightful lessons, detailed rubrics, and motivational mindsets.
My favorite part of preHIRED was learning that I can genuinely help organizations in many ways with the power of software, and although I am happy to help everyone I cross paths with, I am also making it a goal of mine to save the music industry with SaaS. Live events, which were known to be the primary source of income to artists for decades, have been destroyed by the pandemic for an unprecedented amount of time – and since music is very near and dear to my heart, I am motivated to help this industry prosper again someday as an SDR.
If you are considering the preHIRED program, I recommend that you book a Zoom call to get your questions and concerns answered while seeing if you would be a good fit for the program. You will also want to make sure you're able to dedicate time and effort because your dedication will be put to the test when you're actually going through the coursework (by this I mean, the course is action-packed and you'll want to make sure you're ready for it). 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
- SDR- 12/29/2020Kelechi Ordu • SDR • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI give a lot of thanks to preHIRED for this amazing program. I have been in insurance sales for the past 2 years and I randomly heard about preHIRED through an Instagram ad. I was curious enough and was also in a place where I was looking for my next move. I thought pharmaceutical sales would be the next step to make but the more I learned about tech sales the more it seemed like the best fit for me.As I learned more about the tech sales industry I knew that I would need some training. PreHIRED’s methodology is among the best! I am so thankful that I was curious enough to learn more about this program and that I made the decision to invest in myself. It was truly one of the best decisions I have made in my professional career. The training was great and the mentors were amazing to work with. From start to finish, I knew that I could count on my mentors to assist if I needed their help with anything. The process you learn truly prepares you to be one of the best SDRs in the country and it shows as you get the opportunity to impress employers during your career search process.I am so excited to start my new job as an SDR for a great company and I thank preHIRED for equipping me with the skills to be a top SDR in this industry. Thank you preHIRED for helping me to transition well into the tech sales industry!
- Amazing course IF you follow the system- 12/15/2020Ishmael Ubiles • Emerging Accounts Executive • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIt's hard not to be effusive in praising this amazing program. I am an NYC real estate veteran with years of experience in sales, but I was blown away by how little I knew and how much I needed to learn in order to be an excellent software salesperson. This is the place to come join and become that person. It is an excellent program, but the biggest benefits are the slack channel that serves as a community, the MENTORS (Big shout out to Bobby and John), and the exposure to many different tech tools at your disposal. I know this sounds insane, but despite being out of work for many months during a once-in-a-generation pandemic, I managed to get several job offers, including the one I eventually landed: an Account Executive role. Much of that is due to the fact you source your job exactly as an SDR would. This program will not spoon feed you: do the work, reap the rewards. If you follow the program, are open to corrections/guidance, you WILL succeed and you WILL land a job. Highly recommended.
- Student- 11/21/2020Christopher • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInIf you feel stuck in your career and looking for a program that will clarify everything you need to know to be successful in sales today, PreHIRED is the way to go. Josh does a great job of teaching and is a very engaging public speaker. This program has really changed my life and taught me more than any class I've taken at a 4-year university
- Great Sales Learning Bootcamp- 11/19/2020David Beauchamp • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore preHIRED, I had owned my own business for 11 years and did some sales-related processes. I love what I did in my business, but I struggled for years to keep a consistent income, so the idea of a consistent income and being able to learn something new drew me to preHIRED.I was skeptical of preHIRED at first, but after researching the company and going through the first interview, I realized I could succeed. Solid psychology and others focused humility is my favorite part of the program. I enjoy helping people grow and become the best they can and the preHIRED program will give me more opportunity to do that for businesses and people outside of work.I look forward to a career in the tech industry and being able to make my business and more a part-time passion instead of requiring it to pay the bills. If you are willing to put in the work the preHIRED program will help you succeed.
- preHIRED Changed my life!- 11/13/2020Jean Pierre Chacin • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInAs the pandemic ravaged the country, I was looking for a way to increase my skill set because I was tired of not being able to provide for my family the way that I wanted to. With years of customer service and sales experience, I wanted to find something where I could hone in on those skills, and luckily enough, I stumbled upon preHIRED. Initially, I thought it was too good to be true, but with some research, I saw that this was the opportunity I was looking for and decided to take the leap of faith. At preHIRED, I enjoyed working with lead generation and automation tools and had the opportunity to learn about workflows and dive deep into the psychology of sales. Josh, thank you for developing this program! You changed my life.
- Excellent System and Mentorship- 11/4/2020Jordan Apodaca • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInUpdate: I wanted to give an update. Prehired's process WORKED. My full review is below, but here are the results:--> In October 2020, I had no experience whatsoever in sales.--> In December 2020, I received four(!) offer letters, all offering a base pay of at least 50K, plus commissions, and I just signed my offer letter to join CaptivateIQ.Listen up: if you want a program where the mentors work with you UNTIL YOU GET A JOB, then join Prehired! The system and support are unmatched.Original review:Through my background in ministry, I had developed solid interpersonal skills. However, I had no sales experience.So when I decided to make a transition from ministry to software sales, I knew that in order to succeed faster, I would need help. After doing a lot of research, I decided that preHIRED was the best program for getting people into SaaS sales.I was worried at first that preHIRED would be another course with very little supervision. However, that hasn’t been the case at all. My mentor has given me direct access to his calendar link -- whenever I want to talk, I can get on his calendar within a few days at most!In addition to the mentorship, I love how thorough preHIRED is. It covers everything. They teach you how to have the proper mindset, the principles and psychology of sales, how to use CRMs and lead gen tools, how to write emails, the proper way to cold call, the art and science of email writing, and SO much more.If you’re considering the program, go ahead and compare it to other bootcamps. You’ll find out exactly what I did: preHIRED has the best system and support in the world for getting you into SaaS sales.So thank you Josh and everyone at preHIRED!
- I'd spent years wandering between jobs without a long-term plan. Sales had always seemed like a very intimidating career that was the opposite of my "backroom" nature.
When I found Prehired, I was tired of struggling to make ends meet, lacking fulfillment at work, and feeling like I had lost control of my future. I spent a few days doing my research, talked it over with my wife--and then jumped in with both feet!
Prehired helped me regain that feeling of control. So far, my favorite part has been breaking free of the backroom mentality and putting myself out there on great footing. Part of that confidence comes from learning the powerful tools and techniques an SDR uses to target the right prospects so that by the time a cold call happens, I have the right knowledge to address the needs of the human on the other end of the phone. The rest of the confidence comes from the absolutely incredible team of mentors and members who made me feel like family from my first day. Prehired isn't just a sales bootcamp; it's a community that has your back for life.
I'm completely satisfied with my decision to join Prehired and honestly couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't taken that first step. Thank you Josh for assembling this team of heroes to help broke down guys like me. It isn't just a tire change--it's a brand new Cadillac!
- Best Career Decision Possible- 11/1/2020Janelle Anderson • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore I joined preHIRED, I was selling dumpster rentals to a wide variety of clients. I had hit a cap (ceiling) income-wise and became limited. I wanted to find a company where I could expand upon my skill set and eventually make six-figures a year.
When I first found preHIRED, I honestly thought it was overpriced and that I could somehow lose. After doing research on the company and employees, as well as speaking to other members, I realized that this was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up, so I went for it.
I’m now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools, in order to find the right leads to sell too, which brings back the fun in selling. I’m very happy with my decision to move forward with preHIRED, as it forced me to learn things absolutely necessary for thriving in sales, and it wasn’t easy, but nothing good comes easy!
Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn’t have done it all without you!
- Grad- 10/22/2020Michael Pedigo • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInpreHired is an excellent course!! Mentorship and training are top-notch! They are there for you every step of the way and work overtime for you if you need it. I highly recommend joining preHired and I'm excited for the future of my career. Thank you Josh and Josue!!