prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (220) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • John Miller  User Photo
    John Miller • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I’ve spent a few years in Sales in the past. However, that was quite a while ago and I felt that I had lost my edge.

I’ve been running my own Tech Consulting firm but my sales skills had been pretty weak and I felt really restricted by the small town that I live in. I was also considering getting a job again.

When I came across preHired it really grabbed my interest because I saw that they could teach me to sell my services anywhere in the US and also land me a job if I decided to go that way.

I am a very frugal person and I always do lots of research before spending money. So when I came across the preHired offer it seemed like a LOT of money to me. But after doing the research I had no choice but believe that they would hold up their end of the deal if I held up mine. I spent the money and guess what? No buyer’s remorse!

It was a real revelation to me to learn how to effectively market my services nationwide. Not to mention the idea of teaching people to sell and then having them use those same skills to land a new job! Pure brilliance, even though it seems such a simple idea.

It was also great to work with Josh and Andrew, and I am looking forward to working with Lael as well. This is a real opportunity. Not a get rich quick scheme, not a scheme to continuously suck money from you.

Believe in yourself, grab on and let them teach you the skills you need to succeed.

• Life changer!
    - 5/29/2019
    Brian Cruz  User Photo
    Brian Cruz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before preHIRED I didn’t have a sales background. I was in a career change coming from the healthcare field as a medical assistant/patient service representative. I wanted a different path in life with a new career in sales that can generate more income to support my family and great opportunities for growth within a company.

When I first learned preHIRED, I wasn’t sure if this was the right path. I didn’t know what kind of sales training I was getting myself into and if I would ever be good at this. So I took a risk, a good risk, and gave preHIRED a chance to see where they can help me and be successful.

My favorite parts of preHIRED’s training was learning about clarity with sales development and being an effective email writer in lead generation. This is helping because if I’m going to help a buyer, I need to help them from point A to B and don’t treat them like a number. It’s about providing a solution to their problem. Also, with writing an effective email I can reach to buyers at a personal level, so they don’t think I’m contacting them just because I want their business to make only money. It’s about a relationship and partnership.

If you want a different career that challenges you and become successful while making a 6-figure income then this is an opportunity of a lifetime. What a blessing to be a part of, thanks preHIRED and Josh Jordan.

• Clay M  User Photo
    Clay M Verified via LinkedIn

I have a background in retail sales, software development, and IT. I have enjoyed aspects of all three of these roles, but decided that a foray into tech sales was the best way to effectively combine all three of my skillsets into one exciting role.

Science-Based Sales™️ at preHIRED was just the course I needed to get the inside scoop on the software tools, sales methodologies, and mindset needed to be successful in SaaS Sales.

I was skeptical about how thorough the program would be and how legitimate the job guarantee was- but after having a great conversation during preHired's admission interview, I was confident I had found what I was looking for. Having now completed the course, I can't speak more highly of the lessons and information the course provides.

Not only do you have a wealth of sales insight to build off of, but you have a team of employees dedicated to coaching you, and helping you succeed. If you want to join a great network of SaaS professionals and improve your sales skills, there is no good reason not to get involved with this awesome program that Josh has created!

• Josue Alvarado  User Photo
    Josue Alvarado • Future SDR~ • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

At the time of joining preHIRED I was working 2 jobs trying to sustain. Not knowing anything about sales.

The preHIRED program offered me sales knowledge that is backed up by real data and its constantly updated!

The preHIRED program was an alternative I didn’t have before. I didn’t know if I was going to be working 2 -3 jobs for the next 40 years. The preHIRED program helped me change that reality.

Not only does preHIRED offer you with support from their staff and fellow members, but it also provides knowledge in how to use lots of CRM’s, lead generation tools, automation tools, A.I and how to make an effective sales process!

Make sure your goals are clear and commit to creating a change in your life. The preHIRED program guarantees a successful transition into the world of SaaS!

Thank you, Joshua and preHIRED for this amazing idea that will keep creating success stories!

• Michael B Miller  User Photo
    Michael B Miller • Student Verified via LinkedIn

After selling my company, I wanted advanced training for the Software Sales world.

PreHIRED has been amazing, the training is right on target, easy to understand and very effective. Just what I have learned with sales software is worth it. The team at PreHIRED helps you at any point, encourages you and helps you learn exactly what you need for success.

Highly recommended.

• Thanks preHIRED!
    - 2/19/2019
    Shannon Kuczerepa  User Photo
    Shannon Kuczerepa • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Before I started with PreHIRED I only have about a year of sales experience, my main career focus has actually been dental hygiene for the past 3 years. But, I knew I wasn’t going to be retiring as a hygienist, so after researching into software sales, I soon discovered PreHIRED. At first I thought it was definitely too good to be true (Scam lol), but the more I talked to the advisors I realized it was legit. The next issue I had was just the lack of core fundamentals to succeed. But they reassured me that’s one of the main focuses of the program. Once I was enrolled it was amazing. Josh does a fantastic job of laying out the program, I really didn’t have any questions as I went through it all. I learned all the things I was worried that I didn’t have, and their process was set up so well I was already getting interview offers before I was even done with the program (that I had to regrettably tell to wait until I was done!) PreHIRED is definitely worth it, you always have someone you can reach out to. It gives you a great network of people, and it’s easily able to be done even with a full time job. Thanks Josh!

• Justin Grabko  User Photo
    Justin Grabko • Future SDR • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

This is an in-depth mentoring course on Science Based Sales for the Software Industry. You get all the tools to learn the industry, the softwares, and be much more ahead of the game than any SDR or BDR who is currently in the Industry.

You learn from Joshua Jordan, who is a seasoned and successful Salesperson in the Industry and has worked with many influential people.

I highly recommend this, as they will help you get a job as and SDR or BDR and get you the salary you deserve.

• Alumni
    - 1/18/2019
    Bobby Powers  User Photo
    Bobby Powers • SDR • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Prior to meeting Josh, I was a construction worker. Even though I had some sales experience, my knowledge of the sales development process was lacking. Josh and the preHIRED team really turned my basic knowledge of sales into an arsenal of skills. The preHIRED program broke down how to target ideal clients, reach out to prospects and build relationships, pinpoint a client's needs, organize an effective and efficient workflow, and stand apart from the competition...that is just scratching the surface of the indispensable knowledge gained. Many of the things I struggled with prior to preHIRED were covered in the program, which finally gave me a true understanding of that concept, and so many new concepts were learned. Josh and the preHIRED team have equipped me with the tools I need to succeed on this new path I am traveling, helping me change my life in a way I didn’t think was possible…and in a very short time as well!! I now know not only what I need to do, but how I need to do it and why...that is powerful. Josh, thank you and your awesome team for such a phenomenal program!! I can't wait to learn more from you in the future.

• preHired Reveiw
    - 12/21/2018
    Denny Pierce  User Photo
    Denny Pierce • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The course gave me the knowledge and skills to get  a 70k a year job. Plus it comes with a 100% money back gurentee if you dont get a job so you cant lose.

- 12/18/2018
    Isaiah Ascher  User Photo
    Isaiah Ascher • SDR • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

I come from a very traditional phone sales background. If you can imagine all the movies from the 90's and early 2000's about sales, that's where I come from. I always knew there was a better way to sell, but I couldn't figure it out on my own, because honestly there is too much information out there on the internet. Prehired seemed to offer a solution to training you in necessary tools and workflows and enabling you to get the job you want! As a salesperson I was skeptical that they were overselling and wouldn't deliver. I can tell you now they did deliver just like Josh said they would. Personally I love doing research and finding out new information, because then I can help others solve problems with the solution I can offer. Learning how to use the lead generation tools blew my mind....literally. Well maybe figuratively ha. I couldn't believe I have been making things so hard on myself in the past. If you are considering this program and reading this recommendation, as Nike says...just do it. If you know that you have the ability to learn and want a high paying software sales career (key work is "want") -- then just check out their website. If you are feeling hesitant like I did at first, maybe schedule a call with their admissions team. It helped me so much because they asked me questions I never had thought of before, and it helped clarify everything so much. Now go sign up!

• Thank you!
    - 12/13/2018
    Jaime Ortega  User Photo
    Jaime Ortega • SDR • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined preHIRED, I worked for Continental Tire as a Field Sales Representative. I learned a lot about sales, but then I decided to open my own small business. I ran it for a year and a half.

Although I enjoy being an entrepreneur, I wanted to add an additional stream of income. Software sales is the most lucrative industry to be in so it was where I needed to be. I knew that preHIRED would give me the skills that I need to get my foot in the door.

preHIRED isn’t cheap. I was hesitant to spend that much money on a course instead of investing it in my business. But after soaking in their money-back guarantee, I felt that it was the best way to turn the cost into a six-figure stream of income.

My favorite part of preHIRED is learning all the tips and tricks that go into the sales development process. I’m now able to connect with hiring managers directly using the software that his program taught me. I’m excited to start my new career!

If you’re on the fence of joining preHIRED, I’d recommend to put some Nikes on and just do it. It’s well worth the money if you’re able to turn the cost of “tuition” into a six-figure stream of income. Plus, you’ll save a lot of time getting hired.

I was certified just 2-3 weeks ago and have already had interviews at over 17 different software companies -- all for remote positions.

Thank you, Josh!
  • preHIRED is legit
    - 12/12/2018
    Jeff Akkerman  User Photo
    Jeff Akkerman • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

After teaching math for 10 years I’m transitioning into sales. I wanted to be able to go into a career where I could continue to serve people, but also to be rewarded for my hard work and skills so I could provide for and serve my family better.

Not having any sales experience or training I wanted to find someone who has been very successful at sales who could teach me how to be very successful too. I stumbled across preHIRED on a craigslist post that promised you could get a six-figure sales job if you complete their training course.

That obviously caught my eye but also raised my suspicions as it sounded too good to be true. The more I looked at their website the more convinced I became it was a scam. They even guaranteed if you didn’t get a job in 90 days you’d get your money back.

I then watched a lot of the testimonial videos and concluded there is no way there are dozens of people in on a scam and all are willing to put their faces on video that could be used as evidence against them. Then I spoke with Lael Cook, one of preHIRED’s excellent Software Career Consultants, and he answered some of my questions and gave me a free 4-hour intro course for preHIRED. After working through the intro course I was convinced that Josh not only knew what he was talking about and could deliver the results promised, he had previously been very successful in software sales.

My favorite parts about the full preHIRED course were the tools and the techniques that are going to make me a very successful software salesman.

I’m very glad I researched the program further and enrolled! I’ve been propelled onto a path which will enable me to serve through software sales and making six-figures while doing it. Thanks to Josh for putting this program together and to Lael for overcoming my objection and getting me to sign up!