prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Amazing Course
    - 1/2/2020
    Joe Kivlin  User Photo
    Joe Kivlin • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was skeptical about joining preHIRED at first, but after doing my due diligence I decided to join and I'm thankful I did.

I completed this course while working 48-70 hours per week (13 hour shifts) and being a single father. The course is challenging, but if you focus on what it teaches, you will be successful.

You are provided a mentor from the start and also have access to a Slack group full of preHIRED staff, fellow students, and alumni to help with any questions you have. They really do set you up for success and their money-back guarantee proves it!

• Rhona Lopez  User Photo
    Rhona Lopez • Certified in Science-Based Sales® SDR/BDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The preHIRED online boot camp empowers ethical, solutions-building B2B sales professionals (whether newbies or veterans) to no longer be chained to pointless cold-calling & mass e-mails!

The preHIRED webinars that can be viewed anytime (plus the credibly experienced Mentors & Connectors you can count on to get clear answers from within a 24-hour period) walks one through all the best-suited lead generation/sales automation and sales enablement platforms out there, such as the long-time leading CRM SalesForce, plus emerging AI-driven and smart, verified e-mail sequence-friendly platforms like Chorus.ai, Seamless.ai, Hunter.io,  HubSpot, ZenDesk, and so much more!

It's great that analytical thinking combined with genuinely adaptive active listening & person-to-person empathy skills are recognized by the preHIRED community as the solid cornerstones of a lucratively rewarding & sustainably meaningful Software industry sales vocation - as opposed to the "dial for dollars/pushy boiler room/spam everyone/get by heavily on your charm, nepotism, or whatever irrational else" approach that has plagued the B2B sales field for too long.

Worthwhile business decision-makers do not want to waste their time, money, and reputations on ill-suited SaaS/PaaS/Enterprise non-solutions.

On the other end, responsible B2B software sales professionals do not need to be stuck in poorly-run, woefully underfunded, commission-only, fly-by-night/pie-in-the-sky/shady scam firms that are only out to make a quick buck while leaving a trail of frustration everywhere they go.

This is why getting trained and certified by the Science-Based Sales® Association through its reasonable, no upfront costs preHIRED course has been really worth it for me - a multi-industry, multi-cultural, over 2 decades active professional who is eager to join truly innovative and responsive SaaS teams that just need best-suited SDRs/BDRs to get their solutions into the right hands, within budgets and timelines that make sense.

Thank you preHIRED for giving me and many others the practical technical tools, nuanced deeper insights, and ongoing community support needed to make us truly professional, efficient, and effective B2B software sales professionals for the highly interactive 21st-century we live in!

• Sales Development
    - 12/19/2019
    Casey R Burke  User Photo
    Casey R Burke • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just finished up the preHIRED program and I can not say enough about it! I have been in sales for just about 20 years and talk about a game-changer. This program helped me look back at my sales skills and improve them in a way that I can now go out and kill it in the world of tech sales. Josh Jordan is a mastermind when it comes to training both new and seasoned sales representatives. I only wish I had come across this program sooner! Thank you Josh and your entire team for all the knowledge and support.

• Amazing Course!
    - 12/18/2019
    Cameron Provencher  User Photo
    Cameron Provencher • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn

Josh Jordan and his team do a TREMENDOUS job at unveiling key techniques, simplifying the complicated topics, and making sure ordinary people are successful. There's a lot of material to cover, and it is broken down beautifully to ensure comprehension and retainment. I learned a lot from preHIRED and I'm very excited to start my new career!

A big thank you goes out to Josh, Josue and the rest of the team!

• Great course!
    - 12/7/2019
    paul hutchens  User Photo
    paul hutchens • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I went through PreHIRED's courses. It's pretty easy once you get it down. Technology has helped a lot for SDR's. Price is pretty steep if you aren't able to pay now but it will be worth it with a six-figure career!

I'm now certified and looking for my new career!

• Hannah Burgess   User Photo
    Hannah Burgess • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh's work in the preHIRED Science Based Sales training program is changing lives! Josh uses his extensive knowledge of sales and sales tools, to give people the skills to hit the ground running and build successful sales careers. There is never a dull moment in the preHIRED program, and working with so many authentic and positive individuals has been a true blessing. If you're a newbie wanting to build a sales career, or a sales pro wanting to take it up a notch, take the plunge and check out preHIRED! You will be in good hands!
  • Trained & Certified
    - 11/25/2019
    Benjamin Hillgren  User Photo
    Benjamin Hillgren • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHIRED trained me in so many things to do with Sales it has become a part of me. After going through the course and getting certified I can honestly say that what I learned in the course has changed me even as a person and in no way is this a bad thing!

• Trace Keasler  User Photo
    Trace Keasler • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Like everyone else, I was skeptical of preHired, however they've done everything they said they would do and everyone from preHired has been a class act.

I definitely recommend preHired.

• Rachele Lazo  User Photo
    Rachele Lazo • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had 8 years of retail experience working at the mall. I stumbled upon an ad for preHIRED after being exhausted from random job interviews where I didn't even know if I wanted the job. I didn't want to be desperate for just any job so I was interested specifically about software sales because of the financial gain and work-life stability I was looking for. PreHIRED seemed like the perfect fit for me because I am a college graduate that never used my bachelor's degree and when I learned I could use the program to find a job directly after, it seemed like a good fit. When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam because it seemed too good to be true. As with most ads I see everywhere, I thought it was a scam until actually going through the program.
    My favorite part of the program was learning sales psychology and breaking down the sales process in science-based sales®. I always hated studying before but this was super interesting to me because I knew I could apply it for my future. It was very interesting to actually relate some of the sales methodologies mentioned because I have previously done some of these things (good and bad sales tactics). Previously I was just relying on what I considered my natural sales ability, and I was wrong so now I really can’t wait to start my professional sales career and implement what I learned. I definitely agree with “what gets measured gets mastered”- I wanted to get better in sales and this was exactly the next level I didn’t even know I even needed. Thank you Prehired. At the end of the day, it is an investment in yourself to get to that next level and I highly recommend the program to anyone considering it.

• Amazing experience!
    - 11/18/2019
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier  User Photo
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have no sales background or training in sales, but I was looking for a job that had a secure future and a stable environment for my family. When I saw that Prehired was training people to sell software, I jumped on it immediately because of the long-term stability in the tech industry.

I had only one concern when considering Prehired: my integrity. I am fiercely sincere, and I was afraid that I would need to sacrifice that to learn the art of the sale. My admissions advisor immediately quelled that concern by telling me that honesty was a top attribute in the SDRs they want to train in the program.

I love how Prehired has given me lifetime access to their resources and mentorship. The training was thorough from the introduction and explanation of tech tools all the way to the psychology of the sale. In keeping with the theme of integrity, they taught how and when to back out of a sale if it doesn’t align with the needs of the customer. Being a devout Christian and former pastor, I greatly appreciated Josh’s openness about his faith in Jesus Christ.

If you have the opportunity to get into this program, do so without hesitation. This is a great foundation for building a lifelong, rewarding career.

• Aaron Corbett  User Photo
    Aaron Corbett • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a little apprehensive before I signed up for Prehired it seemed like a big financial investment but I'm glad I did. Prehired course provided me with the tools to become a successful sales professional. I look forward to utilizing what I've learned to be the best SDR I can be.