prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (209) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Brendan Smith  User Photo
    Brendan Smith • Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is an incredible sales guru.  He has taught me so much over the course of my time in preHired's Science-Based Sales Training program, and I am beyond excited to take that knowledge and use it to land a job in the Tech industry.  Sales never looked so good!

• Tom Sebi Santos  User Photo
    Tom Sebi Santos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is a great mentor, and consistently offers great advice within the realms of entrepreneurship and sales. I can confidently say that he has assembled one of the most important sales learning and skills development programs ever devised. By carefully crafting science-backed and time hardened theories into easily digestible, simple and relatable content, Joshua not only offers nigh-unlimited value throughout the duration of the course - and is constantly building and improving - the sign of a true entrepreneur and mentor. I was shocked at how effective the program is, and always felt like I was learning something new (even when revisiting concepts that seem to be no-brainers).

After a string of years doing several different consulting/creative opportunities, I thought that it was time to make a change - but not just any change. One of substance and is based on scalable, constantly evolving, and revenue-generating theory. Already possessing some hands-on sales experience and a wide range of abilities, I came across this wonderful program after doing a bit of research online on how to improve skills relating to sales.

With great reviews, PreHired was a no-brainer to take. Science-Based Sales® is effective and can be applied to any industry, not just software. It's been a great journey so far.

• Aaron Stumbaugh  User Photo
    Aaron Stumbaugh • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

preHired is an outstanding program.  I am really pleased with the results of the work put in and the training Joshua has put together.

• Raul Rubio  User Photo
    Raul Rubio • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a chassis mechanic for about 8 months before I joined preHired... and I was tired of not achieving my financial goals, I was looking for a better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, so far, I’ve reached out to 5 companies and 33% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 60 days!  Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• SDR
    - 7/2/2019
    Edward Blake  User Photo
    Edward Blake • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I previously had no sales experience. My past jobs were in the food industry and the Nightclub business.
    I was sick of working jobs where I wasnt being paid enough. I know with my personality and experience past side ventures I knew I could succeed in sales.

It is always hard getting your foot in the door especially without experience. So being trained in by an experienced sales team would give me the formal training I needed.
    I had doubts, because there is so much trash on the internet and scams. When I first heard of preHIRED I honestly believed it was a scam, but I have learned alot and I am glad I followed through.
    I liked the step by step and in detail videos showing me how to use certain CRMs and programs that would have been kind of difficult to use.
    Also the group on Slack is great. It helps alot being able to converse with other preHIRED members. Also I loved how the leaders of the program are so responsive even through
    they are busy themselves. To anyone considering signing up for the PreHIRED course..
    I would say go for it. if you are looking to make a change in your life this is a great path to take.

Thanks Josh! Also thanks to your awesome team of people you got together at PreHired! And as always...May the Sales be with you!

-Ed Blake

• Brian Baik  User Photo
    Brian Baik • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before my time at preHIRED I spent my young career running the day-to-day sales operations at a small tech-enabled real estate start up in downtown Chicago. My dream was to get into B2B Tech Sales and I knew i lacked a technical skill gap I needed to bridge to get into the industry.

That is when I stumbled into Josh's fantastic program over at preHIRED. This program is top tier. Whether you have any sales experience or not it helps individuals from all walks of life gain the required technical knowledge in cutting edge sales engagement tools, the workflows, and even the psychology needed to break into the industry.

With the valuable insight I learned it took a job search that could of taken 6 months and I was doing 6-8 interviews a day with dream companies throughout the United States. Within a month of applying his lessons I was able to land a dream position within the River North tech hub in city of Chicago.

After completing the program you gain this wonderful access to coaching from Josh and Andrew. On top of that you are entered into Pre-HIRED's wonderful internal network. I learned so much from previous graduates and I am proud to say that this network of students and graduates are ones I will support, and share knowledge back and forth, with for the rest of my career.

Simply put... this program tangibly changes people's lives for the better and was the best professional development decision I ever made.

• Austin  User Photo
    Austin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Even with 3 years of B2B sales experience, breaking into the tech market proved difficult. For years I had interviews with tech companies but was never able to get my foot in the door; often because "no tech experience" or I hadn't used every component of their stack.

That's where preHIRED came in! The tools, the skills, and the workflows helped me get my #1 TOP pick! I was also able to find the companies true need, position my value as a rep and command a higher salary and comp package than their original offer! $100k+ role by end of year 1!

The instructors are top tier and make themselves both known and available. I could have tapped into more 1-on-1 time, but I followed the interview prep resources and mission accomplished!

Even If you have sales experience, I encourage you to not overlook this course. You will learn and get results if you use the system!

• John Miller  User Photo
    John Miller • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I’ve spent a few years in Sales in the past. However, that was quite a while ago and I felt that I had lost my edge.

I’ve been running my own Tech Consulting firm but my sales skills had been pretty weak and I felt really restricted by the small town that I live in. I was also considering getting a job again.

When I came across preHired it really grabbed my interest because I saw that they could teach me to sell my services anywhere in the US and also land me a job if I decided to go that way.

I am a very frugal person and I always do lots of research before spending money. So when I came across the preHired offer it seemed like a LOT of money to me. But after doing the research I had no choice but believe that they would hold up their end of the deal if I held up mine. I spent the money and guess what? No buyer’s remorse!

It was a real revelation to me to learn how to effectively market my services nationwide. Not to mention the idea of teaching people to sell and then having them use those same skills to land a new job! Pure brilliance, even though it seems such a simple idea.

It was also great to work with Josh and Andrew, and I am looking forward to working with Lael as well. This is a real opportunity. Not a get rich quick scheme, not a scheme to continuously suck money from you.

Believe in yourself, grab on and let them teach you the skills you need to succeed.

• Life changer!
    - 5/29/2019
    Brian Cruz  User Photo
    Brian Cruz • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before preHIRED I didn’t have a sales background. I was in a career change coming from the healthcare field as a medical assistant/patient service representative. I wanted a different path in life with a new career in sales that can generate more income to support my family and great opportunities for growth within a company.

When I first learned preHIRED, I wasn’t sure if this was the right path. I didn’t know what kind of sales training I was getting myself into and if I would ever be good at this. So I took a risk, a good risk, and gave preHIRED a chance to see where they can help me and be successful.

My favorite parts of preHIRED’s training was learning about clarity with sales development and being an effective email writer in lead generation. This is helping because if I’m going to help a buyer, I need to help them from point A to B and don’t treat them like a number. It’s about providing a solution to their problem. Also, with writing an effective email I can reach to buyers at a personal level, so they don’t think I’m contacting them just because I want their business to make only money. It’s about a relationship and partnership.

If you want a different career that challenges you and become successful while making a 6-figure income then this is an opportunity of a lifetime. What a blessing to be a part of, thanks preHIRED and Josh Jordan.

• Clay M  User Photo
    Clay M Verified via LinkedIn

I have a background in retail sales, software development, and IT. I have enjoyed aspects of all three of these roles, but decided that a foray into tech sales was the best way to effectively combine all three of my skillsets into one exciting role.

Science-Based Sales™️ at preHIRED was just the course I needed to get the inside scoop on the software tools, sales methodologies, and mindset needed to be successful in SaaS Sales.

I was skeptical about how thorough the program would be and how legitimate the job guarantee was- but after having a great conversation during preHired's admission interview, I was confident I had found what I was looking for. Having now completed the course, I can't speak more highly of the lessons and information the course provides.

Not only do you have a wealth of sales insight to build off of, but you have a team of employees dedicated to coaching you, and helping you succeed. If you want to join a great network of SaaS professionals and improve your sales skills, there is no good reason not to get involved with this awesome program that Josh has created!

• Josue Alvarado  User Photo
    Josue Alvarado • Future SDR~ • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

At the time of joining preHIRED I was working 2 jobs trying to sustain. Not knowing anything about sales.

The preHIRED program offered me sales knowledge that is backed up by real data and its constantly updated!

The preHIRED program was an alternative I didn’t have before. I didn’t know if I was going to be working 2 -3 jobs for the next 40 years. The preHIRED program helped me change that reality.

Not only does preHIRED offer you with support from their staff and fellow members, but it also provides knowledge in how to use lots of CRM’s, lead generation tools, automation tools, A.I and how to make an effective sales process!

Make sure your goals are clear and commit to creating a change in your life. The preHIRED program guarantees a successful transition into the world of SaaS!

Thank you, Joshua and preHIRED for this amazing idea that will keep creating success stories!

• Michael B Miller  User Photo
    Michael B Miller • Student Verified via LinkedIn

After selling my company, I wanted advanced training for the Software Sales world.

PreHIRED has been amazing, the training is right on target, easy to understand and very effective. Just what I have learned with sales software is worth it. The team at PreHIRED helps you at any point, encourages you and helps you learn exactly what you need for success.

Highly recommended.