prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (207) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Zanto Peabody  User Photo
    Zanto Peabody • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    ​I was a freelancer, having sold only my writing with reputation and a bit of charm. I wasn't especially good at the sales part. Didn't crack six figures. Didn't earn a stable income. PreHIRED piqued my interest because I wanted (needed) to change those two facts. As a software freak, tech sales was up my alley. Not at all in my bailiwick. I originally doubted Josh's claims as it's hard to hear the real when there's so much noise online about making money. Then, preHIRED made me a proposition that made so much sense I had to try it. The precision and professionalism of the program instantly changed my mind. Now that I'm well-versed in lead generation and sales automation, recruiters are reaching out to me before I've even heard of their companies. Big turnaround for my family. Thanks Josh and preHIRED for leading me along a path I would not have found otherwise.
  • Cristian J. De La Rosa  User Photo
    Cristian J. De La Rosa • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Just as the title preHIRED was an answered prayer. I was looking to not only transition to a better career but also gain new sales skills that would propell my sales career to the next level.

preHIRED over delivered on all fronts. Joshua Jordan has established an amazing system with amazing results.

Times are changing and so is the way you appeal to your prospects and if you want to be the leading person at your sales position then Science-Based Sales® is what is going to take you there.

Not only are you getting revolutionized sales training but a mentor in my case Andrew Block who I can say that his guidance was and still is priceless.

My best advice to you if you are reading this is to stop overthinking if this is legit and just take the course you will be forever grateful.

• Lexi  User Photo
    Lexi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This program is everything it says it is. I did my qualification call the same day I left my job, and was just certified last week. What sets this apart from other programs is the ongoing mentorship/education, your mentors working as references for you, they'll review your offers from other companies, and really the list goes on. If you want a career in sales, you'll have to learn everything they teach anyways. This is the best way to do it- completely consolidated down to exactly what you need to know. Even if you're already in sales, the network of professionals and soon-to-be alone is priceless.

• David M. Reed  User Photo
    David M. Reed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I ran away from sales over twenty years ago like my hair was on fire after a few negative experiences, and I vowed never to return. I was left with the all-too-common impression that sales was...you know...sales-y. Dishonest and a little gross. Back then, it was all about ice-cold calls and talking fast instead of focusing on solving problems and understanding customers' needs...not to mention our lead generation method consisted of opening up the Yellow Pages.* I do not regret my journey away from that world in the least, but I'm sure glad to be back. Things have changed!

Prior to signing up, I had been looking for opportunities for a while. I even tried on a few flashy "hustler" hats along the way. What I came to realize is that whereas I have a unique professional background, plenty of personality, and life experience up the wazoo, what I lacked was relevant and up-to-date skills. I didn't even know what I didn't know, and I had no idea where to start. That was a tough pill to swallow.

Joshua's extensive experience in sales is second-to-none, and sharing it awakened the ambitious part of myself that I put to rest so long ago, opening new and bright opportunities that were 100% out of reach until recently. The tools and methods he provides are invaluable...as is the growing network of preHIRED members, an unexpected bonus that I wish I had engaged sooner.

If I had to choose a favorite part of the program, it would be Joshua's humor. The material is extensive and even overwhelming at times, but keeping it light in the right places kept me engaged. I also enjoyed learning about the various tools that salespeople benefit from today. They don't know how good they got it!

To anyone considering the program, my advice is to ask yourself some hard questions and be honest with yourself. It's not easy and takes more commitment than you'd expect. My other advice is to make sure you have all of the right hardware - in good working order - before you start. One little hiccup can cost you precious time. Also, do NOT be shy about reaching out to your mentor or other members when you feel lost.

I am grateful for this challenge and for the doors it has opened up.

* The Yellow Pages were actual yellow-colored business pages in the actual physical Phone Book that was delivered to your doorstep every year...way back in the olden days. Good times.

• Joshua Thornton  User Photo
    Joshua Thornton • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I took courses with preHIRED, in which i was Certified as a Science-Based® Sales Analyst. I love the program it taught me a countless number of skills that I will not only carry on in my career but also in life. I cant thank them enough and i recomend this course for anyone that wants a change for the better. THANK YOU preHIRED and specifically THANK YOU Joshua Jordan you are a genious.

• Abijah Stokes  User Photo
    Abijah Stokes • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This was the best sales course I have taken. I learned so much about cutting-edge software for lead generation, sales automation, work-flow, and so much more. I am so honored to have the opportunity to be apart of such a great program. I have already recommended it to my family members and friends!

• Potent Course
    - 8/26/2019
    Bradley  User Photo
    Bradley • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined preHIRED with no formal sales background or training. I have sold some products and generally have a bunch of business experience but I have never been in a direct sales role. Before joining preHIRED, I was having trouble managing the crazy amount of work I was responsible for as a full-timer in marketing and operations. I joined preHIRED's program in an effort to focus on one particular skill so that I can reduce my time engaged with work and offer me the ability to enjoy some work/life balance. I decided less pay initially was worth the higher ceiling. preHIRED initially struck me as 'just another online course' but I couldn't figure out how they had so many success stories. After browsing the websites for a couple hours, I booked an appointment. After receiving a call from Andrew the next morning, and a reach out from my new mentor later that day, I was quite impressed by the level of engagement. I decided to dip my toes as I felt there was manageable risk. I quickly consumed the first quarter of the program and didnt look back. My mentor and the Science-Based Sales methodology, in general, are what hooked me on the program. Now that I am finished, I am ready to DESTROY my 1, 3, and 5-year goals. There is now a clear plan and path ahead where before I struggled to find my own free time. If you are granted admission into preHIRED, consider yourself lucky, take that opportunity and RUN! Thanks Josh and team, good stuff.

• Travis Farnsworth  User Photo
    Travis Farnsworth • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before the preHired course I had no sales training. And after a few careers spanning 20+ years in the IT field and general retail. I decided I needed a change into something that interested me and had the potential of making some real money.

When I first heard of prehired I honestly thought it was a scam. But after researching the company. And reading the reviews like this one. I decided I'd try it out. Because of the great opportunity it seemed to be.

I liked the fact that the system was all online and because of my work schedule I could do the assignments when possible. The lead generation and sales automation tools that I will be using everyday in my new role also worked great in finding opportunities.

I just got certified 1 day ago, submitted only 3 applications so far and already have 2 meetings scheduled. I'm super psyched about my future as an SDR.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND preHired to anyone looking into bettering themselves. Josh, Andrew and the entire preHired team are awesome for sharing their know how and helping others to better their lives. Without their help I wouldn't have known where or even how to start. THANK YOU!

• SDR
    - 8/14/2019
    Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Thanks Josh! This course is life changing!

• John Hinders  User Photo
    John Hinders • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I cannot thank Joshua and his amazing team at preHIRED enough! I have worked in several sales roles over the years but my desire has been to work for an amazing company rather than be a self-employed independent contractor. When I started the course through preHIRED, I immediately found flaws in my resume and job searching skills. Through the course I was able to improve my interviewing skills and I am very pleased that I have turned down a couple of job offers. The jobs were not what I ultimately want for myself so I decided to pass. There are many more opportunities out there and Joshua and his team have opened the door to success. Thank you Joshua!

• Horatio Graham  User Photo
    Horatio Graham • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been in sales for most of my career by selling,  technology too nontangible services and even Life insurance.  I thought I had a firm grasp of the concept of selling and closing.  Then I found out about PreHired "wow" what an eye-opener! Joshua Jordan is a welcoming powerhouse of knowledge, he has shown me how to sell smarter by not focusing on the close but by providing CLARITY.  The sales methodologies learned in my 6 weeks have been intense but rewarding. Having a mentor like Andrew Block made it possible for me to say with conviction that "If I can do it you can too"