prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Life Changing!!!
    - 3/26/2020
    Manfred Weser  User Photo
    Manfred Weser • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had basically no sales experience when before I started at preHIRED. I wanted to get into sales because it has great earning potential and a possible great quality of life! The jobs that I was qualified for, though, were not at that level, yet! I stumbled across preHIRED and after a little bit of research, I was sold on the program! They are invested in me! I feel confident and qualified to enter the sales force and kill it!! As I was going through the program I was already thinking of friends and family who I will recommend take a look at this because it is life changing!

The materials are very straight forward and the coursework helps CLARIFY everything. It was a lot for me to process, but everything is provided to me to be successful and I know I will be!
  • Elaina  User Photo
    Elaina • SDR for hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first started preHired, I TRIED to find bad things about this program and I COULDN'T! Every review is glowing because Josh's program really is spectacular. I started out with zero sales experience and the training could not be more thorough and exciting. PreHired has changed my life and I'm so excited to start my new career! thank you to my mentor, Josue, and Josh!
  • Simply Amazing
    - 3/21/2020
    Stephanie De Los Santos  User Photo
    Stephanie De Los Santos • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined PreHIRED I was a bartender for over 5 years. I was so sick and tired of everything from the long hours, the rude drunk guest and more importantly the pay. I was making the most money I could make in the industry and it simply wasn't enough.
    They say if it is too good to be true than it probably is, and I can’t lie that is what I thought when I first heard about the preHIRED program. I really thought it was a scam but after doing tons of research on the company I realized that this program was a huge opportunity and I had to go for it. I am now an organizational guru. The program taught me how to really amplify my organizational skill by using CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforces to keep me on the right track and have the most productive work day.
    The preHIRED program has changed my life for the better. I am now on track to reach my six figure income goal in less than 5 years!
    Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • MR
    - 3/21/2020
    chase  User Photo
    chase • SDR for Hire • Verified via LinkedIn
    Really loved josh's approach to training repetition but not beating a horse I'm super excited where my future will be headed thanks to josh and the team at PreHIRED!!
  • Excellent Course!
    - 3/16/2020
    Gill Rinberg  User Photo
    Gill Rinberg • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED.  I was a special education teacher for 15 years and also had 6 years of sales experience in fundraising sales and recruiting.  I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding.  When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it.  I figured it was just a scam.  But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry.  After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors.  From the initial job interview, to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way.  I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future.  Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Mark Hunsaker  User Photo
    Mark Hunsaker • SDR-Sales Pro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED is by far one of the best choices I've made. Josh has developed a program of instruction that cuts to the heart and gives you the skills you need to succeed. Josh is an engaging, humorous presenter. He has a great knack for simplifying complex ideas. I've been in sales for over 20 years. I didn't think an old dog could be taught new tricks. PreHIRED's program is nothing short of inspired. You get a refresher course on sales basics and then a turbo-powered method of amplifying your efforts with technology! I'm 60 years old; If I can do it then anyone can. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life! PreHIRED ROCKS! look into it and keep an open mind. It'll blow you away!
  • SDR for Hire
    - 2/4/2020
    Brandon  User Photo
    Brandon • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    First off I want to say THANK YOU!!
    I had little to know Software Sales training or experience until I started preHired. I was taught the proven Scienced Based Sales methodology and my Knowlege and hand-one experience I received is next to no one. I have elevated my personal and professional growth exponentially. I could not have done it without Josh Jordan's exceptional program.
    WOW.
  • Shane Shua  User Photo
    Shane Shua • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I would like to thank Josh Jordan and the whole preHIRED staff for the opportunity to enroll in your program and learn from you guys. You guys are awesome at what you do. I learned so much about, sales, networking, business relationship building, and other topics. I feel confident that I will receive several job offers once I'm certified in Science-Based Sales. If you're not satisfied with where your life is now, I would recommend anyone to join the preHIRED team and change your life.

• AWESOME!!!!
    - 1/20/2020
    Theodore Brown  User Photo
    Theodore Brown • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been a Sales and Quality Coach, a Marketing Director for a small pizza chain (3 stores), an Inside Sales Rep for a Cable Company and a Telecommunications Company, and booked meeting rooms and suites for a business hotel.

I became extremely interested in the Prehired Program because of the fantastic marketing program they employ!  It is THAT good!  I have always wanted to EXCEL in both my job and income and Prehired teaches you how to achieve a 6-figure income by following and using the methods that they teach!

At first, I was very skeptical!  I thought that this was way too good to be true!  Why would they take the painstaking time to teach a BRAND new approach to even those with no sales experience!  Taking a look at Josh's LinkedIn profile will give you insight into why!  Because that's Josh's nature!

My FAVORITE part of the preHIRED program is the methodology behind the sequences, using emails and phone calls in a systemized way of SELLING!  IT'S AWESOME!  Learning all this will help me realize my goals of owning my own house and having good cars with no payments, and will help me build a retirement account!

Anyone considering the program offered by preHIRED- GO FOR IT!  Don't let self-dought or others tell you you can't do it!  You can do it!  Make your dreams come true!

I am extremely satisfied going through preHIRED!  Thanks, Josh, my mentor BOBBY, and the entire staff at preHIRED!  You are making my dreams become a reality!

• Jonathan Bertram  User Photo
    Jonathan Bertram • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working a wage job with little benefit for outstanding performance... preHIRED gave me the skills and the tools I needed to get to the next level in sales. My awesome mentor Josue A. gave me the coaching and advice I needed to be able to give my all! Now I'm ready to go out and crush the SDR game!

- 1/4/2020
    Michael D Robinette  User Photo
    Michael D Robinette • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Was a little skeptical at first when looking into this sales training, but after going through this program not anymore. I am a believer, preHired has taught me the skills I need to become successful as an SDR. The training and the methodology Josh uses to teach you the skill set you need to be successful is beyond measures. I have learned so much about sales and the tools I will need to be successful. Thank you to the entire staff along with my mentor Bobby for all the help. Now to become a leader in Sales.

Thanks Josh