As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.
This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.
Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89
Recent Prehired News
- How Elaina Leapt into Tech Sales with Prehired
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
- From Pastor to Software Sales Rep with preHIRED
OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location Online
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
312 reviews sorted by:
- It was GREAT!- 8/29/2020Manny • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I started in the Real-estate lane 3 years ago, self-employed had success and wanted to keep improving also got into car sales and manufactured home sales.I always wanted to get in SaaS but not finding a point of entry. I kind of gave up on it but one day I found preHIRED, and I found my ENTRY POINT! With their Science-Based Sales training program voted #1 two years in a row and their industry knowledge, I knew I had to join.I was very nervous about my Vetting call. They just don’t let anyone in, but I prepped studied and had my best polo on, and my prior sales experience shined through.And they did not disappoint brushing up on my sales psychology learning about PUMA was awesome, Learned how to use new and robust Sales tools for productivity, lead discovery, lead engagement, And lead enrichment and ongoing mentorship I know I will make waves!Do your research and if you want a career in SaaS and new to refine your skills or new to sales and need to learn the skills and want a jumpstart preHIRED’s got your back.
- James Eismon • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
preHIRED is such a fantastic company, founded and driven forward by its incredible leader Joshua Jordan! For me, my six passionate years of sales experience over 20 years ago was an experience that just became a filler on a resume. Fast forward 20 years later, after being in various leadership and management roles within large companies, I missed the passion I once had for sales! Tired, however, of the lack of upward mobility and hitting the ceiling quickly in my career path, I was looking to get back into sales. preHIRED was that path; it was that fire needed to ignite my sales passion once again! Before researching preHIRED, I was quite sure it was a scam; I was wrong. After some serious research, it became clear that many before me had taken the preHIRED path to tech sales success! My favorite part of the training for preHIRED is simply the depth and breadth of knowledge. preHIRED takes the guesswork out of tech sales and puts the most current and up-to-date tools in the hands of their members to train. With my experience plus the great information I have learned in preHIRED, I know the sky is the limit! Thank you, Josh, and all of the fantastic preHIRED team for making my experience memorable and educational! It isn't easy, but it is entirely worth it! Get started with your new/upgraded sales career today!
- Great course- 8/22/2020Clay Ramey • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn" Prehired is an amazing course. The way josh has the videos set up, you can still
work a 40 hr work week, and get the material completed on time. The staff he has put together for mentors and the administration has no equals. I have learned so much and feel confident in beginning a new career in Sales from the prehired Course. I would recommend to anyone looking to learn the newest ways of sales methodology and especially to newbs like me because not only do you get great material to learn, you get to join and community of lifetime sales support.
Science-Based Sales Member® at preHIRED Looking to join an amazing sales team that will mentor me to be the best
- Great Experience!- 8/6/2020Rami Reyhani • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJosh has gone above and beyond by providing a ton of value to the masses with preHIRED.
Having a decade of sales experience, I was still able to learn a lot from his Science Based Sales program. Josh and the team at preHIRED were able to help fill some gaps of knowledge I had previously within the SAAS space and anyone with or without sales experience can gain a lot of insight, actionable knowledge, and be surrounded by great folks with their system. Definitely a great investment with the value provided!
- Best Pioneering SaaS Bootcamp!- 7/28/2020Angelica B • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore preHIRED, I worked primarily as a rideshare driver to make ends meet. I have about 9 years of combined sales and rideshare experience. Working through both fields taught me the fundamentals of sales.
I was interested in preHIRED’s program because it trained people from all walks of life to make a career in tech sales. I knew tech sales is one of the most challenging and competitive industries but I wanted to pursue it as I appreciate challenges and wanted to force growth out of myself. It wasn’t ever about the money, I wanted nothing but pure growth out of myself from feeling stagnant for almost a decade.. however, I also hated how much work I stressed over to make at least 40K a year, so working in tech sales did entice me for that reason as well.
Even though I heard of the program’s outcomes in having successful members being launched into amazing companies to work for, I doubted myself hard. I did not think my previous work experience would matter or help me start a career in tech sales.
My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the psychology behind Science-Based Sales®. Learning the ways of how prospective people think, and how to approach prospects really gave me valuable insight into the sales industry—across any platform. It really gave me the confidence that I was missing when I had my previous doubts about the program. I can now say that I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation with utmost assurance. I also want to acknowledge and give credit to whom it's due—and that is to the team including my amazing mentor.
We are the average of the five people we associate with daily. Although my circle was small, I am much more openminded to being apart of a cohort with like-minded people that just want to see me successful. One-on-one meetings and calls definitely helped shape my tenacity moving forward as a person.
To anyone considering the preHIRED program, if it’s been on your mind long enough, (and you will know how long that means to you), stop doubting yourself and go for it. Schedule that introductory meeting, get a feel for the type of person you can become while in this industry, and ride that wave of uncertainty.
Especially if you don’t like where you are in life, you’re going to like where you’ll go with preHIRED. In a matter of weeks, you will find your confidence, your determination, and your drive.
Thank you Josh and preHIRED. I will make all of you proud.
- Best SaaS bootcamp- 6/17/2020Anthony Ruiz • SDR for Hire • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Finding Hope!- 6/5/2020David Bollinger • Sales Development Rep • Verified via LinkedInI was a bartender when I came across preHIRED with limited sales experience from YEARS ago. Mostly in telemarketing. Not only was I 41 years old (pretty old for a male bartender) but I was tired of having no job security, no benefits for my family and no clear idea of what to do to prepare for retiring or how I was going to be able to leave my family anything when I pass from this world. Had no way of achieving my dream to buy a house and increase my families quality of life. Then 3 weeks ago I found preHIRED.
I was skeptical like I feel most are or would be. But I needed a change and badly! Going back to college didn’t make sense at my age, especially since I couldn’t afford to stop working to do a 4 year degree. Plus I had no $$ to do college. So I dug deeper to find that preHIRED and Josh are all about integrity here! No fluff. All fact!
My favorite part of preHIRED personally was the zoom conferences with some of the past members who moved on to careers. Hearing about their experience through the program inspired me. I have to say the sales psychology and how deep it dives was pretty impressive as well!
I still got a little bit to go. I barely passed my coursework to my mentor for certification and am beginning my job search tomorrow! I haven’t started yet but I’m already receiving offers! I look forward to coming back and letting you all know how that went! But I couldn’t have done any of it without this BRILLIANT program! Thank you Josh and staff! This has been an amazing journey so far! I can’t wait to see more unfold!
- Great Place To Get Prepared for SaaS- 5/26/2020Stephen Dickey • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
- Best decision ever !!- 5/12/2020Jeffrey DeCamp • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI started preHIRED a month ago. I was looking for a new, more stable career and I had recently been doing a lot of research on various areas of work. PreHIRED caught my eye, not only because of the potential earnings in the area of Science-BAsed Sales but because they didn't just teach you and runaway. PreHIRED actually follows through and helps you find a job, reviews job offers with you to make sure they are a good fit and they offer continuing education even after you get certified. I highly recommend PreHIRED if you're serious about a career change.
- Feeling pumped- 5/4/2020Bonny Jamison • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have over 15+ years of sales experience, however, I needed to tweak my sales approach being I have been out of the industry for four years. I was interested in going through the preHIRED program because I had been out of the sales arena for four years and wanted to upgrade my skills for the software and technology field. When I first found Prehired on FB, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. It truly provided me with great support for upgrading my skills and learning new sales approaches.
My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! I am presently working on locating jobs within my area and know it has provided me with more confidence to pursue a sales career in the software and technology field.
Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
- Step into a new future!- 4/27/2020Isabella T. • Science Based Sales® Rep • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had been in sales for a time and was considering a career as a realtor but wasn't fully convinced that that was where I wanted to be. It was during this period of reflection that I discovered preHIRED. Of course, I did my due diligence in researching the company and conversing with Lael, my admissions advisor, who by the way was very knowledgable, considerate, and just a great person in general. I was not at all surprised by the rave reviews and positive customer feedback, especially since the manner in which my questions were addressed, and how my advisor went the extra mile during the enrollment process was stellar. First impressions are huge and preHIRED nailed it! I cannot convey in words how grateful I am for Josh's vision! The quality of the program, the knowledge imparted and the level of the team's dedication and commitment to its members and their success is exceptional. preHIRED is life-changing and has provided me with an incredible knowledge base while further expanding my skill set. This step of faith is taking me to new heights in my career and leading to unlimited growth potential! Trust your gut and go for the plunge; dive deep and you will be glad that you did!
- Excellent choice for a career change- 4/8/2020Bill Stiber • SDR for Hire • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI knew it was time for a career change. I did the research and found preHIRED. I was already enrolled in Grant Cardone's excellent sales training and had completed several certifications there. I was a little worried that preHIRED might be a scam because they were willing to provide massive value upfront with zero payment due at the time of enrollment. I was mistaken. This program is top-notch. I have the skills and tools to be the top 5% of SRD's out there. Thanks, Josh.