prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (209) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Nathan Hooks
    - 10/20/2019
    Nathan Hooks  User Photo
    Nathan Hooks • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to apply to the preHIRED program at just the right time in my life. I always had a drive for success, but the highly specified and directed avenue that was and is preHIRED gave me a clear and bright path to purse my ever-expanding potential. And for Josh's creation of the preHIRED program, I am forever grateful.

I completed the online course, got my certification, and was HIRED just as advertised in the program..

It's literally a scientific formula for success, just like baking a cake....

If you follow every instruction within the course and listen to the mentor that will be assigned to you, YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

If you believe you have the potential locked inside you to land the job of your dreams, this course will give you the exact tools to do just that!

I was literally where you were just a short while ago, looking up reviews, doing research, asking people, "is this actually legit?"

YES! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGIT!

p.s. - if you are still feeling skeptical, feel free to message me personally and I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have.

To your success,

-Nathan Hooks

• Dru Musgrove  User Photo
    Dru Musgrove • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I've worked in Police, Fire and Medical my whole life. It's rewarding personally to help others in need, but it doesn't support a single person, much less a family. I needed something new and challenging that would bring my family the things we need to thrive.

I became interested in the PreHIRED program because I had a client's friend who had just went through it herself and she was telling everyone how it had changed her life. Not only her, but a lot of other people have left many reviews saying how this program has changed their lives too. Who the heck is PreHIRED?

I did think this was a scam at first, but I'm very sceptical. So I asked questions, I researched the company extensively. I found out every question I had was not only normal, but frequently asked by many considering the program. If I'm investing thousands of dollars on myself....you're darn right I'm going to know what I'm getting into.

I joined the program almost 20 days ago now. My favorite parts are how detailed the courses are with almost 30 different programs, softwares, apps, and tools we are taught how to use to be successful. The hands on experience I gained by using a 2 week free trail for a new CRM was so easy and I was walked through each click by the video courses. It made it simple to follow and replicate so I know I can be successful.

If you or anyone you know are considering PreHIRED, stop talking about making a change and get to work. Invest in yourself and put in the time and effort to be succesful and you will be successful.

I'm lining up interviews now and closing in on the perfect career for the rest of my life....and I couldn't have done it without Josh Jordan and all the mentors and staff at PreHired!

• Joseph Dacey  User Photo
    Joseph Dacey • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Prior to preHIRED, I was in sales in the home mortgage and auto industry. I was looking to enter the tech field but felt I lacked some of today's modern tools and skills despite 20 years of sales experience in B2B and B2C environments. I was interested in Prehired because I was looking to grow my business awareness as it pertains to SAAS sales, and to ultimately join a software company that I can build a career with. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I just completed the program and became a certified Science-Based-Sales® Analyst. I'm looking to land a job as an SDR in a cool tech company within the next 45 days. PreHIRED is definitely worth it, you always have access to your mentor and the entire team. It gives you a great network of people, and it's easily able to be done even while working a full-time job. Thanks Josh

• Henry Morris  User Photo
    Henry Morris • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I am so grateful for the skills Joshua and the others at PreHired have taught me. I've been looking for a way to "level up" in my career but just didn't have the resources to get started (time and money to go back to school). With the new tools I learned from the Science Based Sales program I know I am going to be successful. It has already given me a leg up at my current job, and has influenced my personal life in many ways as well. I'm excited for what the future holds, and I'm so excited to have a informed community to learn and grow with in the future! I highly recommend giving Joshua a shout if you are interested in changing your life and creating a way for you to do a job that pays well and that you will love!

• Zeena Greene  User Photo
    Zeena Greene • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working in Accounts Receivables when I found out about preHIRED. It took me a while before I finally was ready to change my career, but after experiencing instability in my field of work, I decided to leave AR behind and to commit to the preHIRED program.

When I first learned about preHIRED, the only thing that was holding me back was the cost. I never was in a position to pay the full cost of the program, and so I was unsure if I would ever be able to pursue my goal of getting a software sales job. However, they introduced the Income Share Program, which opened the door to me and many others.

My favorite part about the program was the amount of CRM tools that are taught, and the accounts that you are able to use to get hands on experience with them. This is a HUGE deal when interviewing with sales managers, so knowing about these tools gives you a leg up on your competition.

If you are interested in changing or revamping your career in sales, then this is the program that you need to join.The skills and tools that you are given are truly invaluable

• Isaac Salvant Jr  User Photo
    Isaac Salvant Jr • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My background is mostly in IT, first in technical support, then operations and management and finally Business Development. I came to realize that the most important part of Tech companies and probably all industries is sales, and sales development essentially is at the core of the sales process.

While browsing for sales processes and best practices I stumbled upon preHIRED and was automatically attracted by the comprehensiveness of the program and all the positive reviews, I investigated the industry and some of other successful programs and nothing was as complete in terms of offering.

Although skeptical at first I did my due diligence and investigated the company , employees and attendees, after connecting with the staff and discussing the program, I found out that it was actually a perfect fit for what I was looking for and I felt it would combine my background and experience with tools, skills and workflows and help me succeed in being part of the top 5% of SDRs nationwide.

This program demystifies the selling process, into a methodology and an approach that values clarity throughout and unlike other programs takes a holistic approach on teaching you the tools to be efficient, the skills to be effective and the workflow to develop a cadence and a success that is reproducible for ongoing success, while also diving into the psychology behind the process.

For anyone out there considering this program, just do as I did, compare other programs out there, do your due diligence, comb through the FAQs and finally just connect and hear for yourself!

• SDR
    - 10/2/2019
    Ade A Wint  User Photo
    Ade A Wint • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Let me say this first and foremost, TRUST THE PROCESS!!! Everything you learn from preHIRED will line you up for the path of success in your journey to becoming an SDR. Before, I joined I was super skeptical because it sounded like it was too good to be true, but I finally said, "What the Hell do I have to lose, right!!". From Day 1 to finish, the program has opened my eyes to so much, from learning how to use LinkedIN to build connections, using interseller to reach potential job hires and even just prospecting, made it so much more easier to get your face out there then just waiting. Man, you guys at preHIRED rock!!! Shout-out to my Mentor Kyle Much

P.S.-And NO, preHIRED didn't pay me to write this review, its my testimoney that the Process Works if you stick to it!!!!

• Phillip J Hamilton  User Photo
    Phillip J Hamilton • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have been a sales professional for a long time and did not realize all the tools needed for effective sales today. preHIRED exposed me to modern prospecting software and methodology that I did not know existed. I have much respect for their integrity and willingness to change peoples lives for the better. Thank you preHIRED for extending a helping hand.
  • Kevin Klein  User Photo
    Kevin Klein • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHired is life changing!! Josh is such a charismatic and smart person. I was one of the people completely changing careers, and I couldn't be more excited after completing the course! Trust the system and doors will open!!
  • Michael Juarez  User Photo
    Michael Juarez • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was home, on my day off... scrolling throught memes (lol), and thinking to myself..."This sucks!"

Stuck in a dead-end job...

Living paycheck to paycheck...

and no real direction.

I came across preHired's post on facebook and was reeled in by the opportunity for a career that offers a strong chance at a 6-figure income by the 2nd year!

And in my curiousity, I reached out, took a leap, and am on my way!

The courses are clear, easy enough to learn without and sales experience, and the mentors are amazing!

They helped me with everything I needed along the way.... from how do I integrate crms to my calender, to "What's a business casual dresscode, look like?"

preHired gave me the opportunity for a new start.... I have zero experience as a sales rep, and after taking this course, I feel confident that I can take on this new role like I've always done it!

Josh.... thanks!

• Khalid Al-Kalla  User Photo
    Khalid Al-Kalla • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was an oil and gas sales executive for more than six years. The industry was becoming less stable year after year. With the world shifting towards renewable resources, I needed to find a new industry that was recession proof and work with a company that will help me succeed in life.

When I first found Prehired on advertised on Facebook, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after seeing Joshua Jordan responses to all the questions presented by various Facebook users across the country, I was satisfied with the positive comments. Unlike other companies that have hidden small print in their contract, Prehired is presented with all the facts upfront to everyone and it made total sense.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made sales feel like a treasure hunt! Knowing I am now equipped with the knowledge of the sales process, I now feel more confident and prepared to start applying for SDR jobs.

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Thomas Jansen  User Photo
    Thomas Jansen • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had been a Mechanic for the last 5 years. I was tired of working hard day in and day out and not even managing to make 40k a year. I decided that it was in my best interest to pursue a different career. When I stumbled across preHIRED, initially I scrolled passed the post because I thought it was a scam and too good to be true. Something in me told me to go back and see what preHIRED and Josh had to offer.

After talking with some of the alumni and current students, I jumped all in! preHIRED gives you the tools to succeed with the program! The best part is that they are there helping you from the beginning! Notice how I didn’t put from “beginning to end”? It’s because there is no end! No matter what, you are part of the preHIRED team! Even after you’ve completed the course and landed a job somewhere, Josh and his team are always around if you need help after it’s all said and done! I’ve developed a relation with my mentor Bobby Powers and want to highlight him as well in this. Bobby was hand picked to be on Josh’s team and for good reason! Bobby helped me immensely during my time in the program as I had ZERO sales background! It didn’t matter to him, he kept up with me emailing or texting him through all hours of the day and night (we even had a 10pm phone call because I was stumped on something and needed a hand). Josh and his team are amazing, there is honestly nothing more I can say to praise them! I’m very blessed to be able to come back to them if I need to in the future.

I know that because of what Josh has put into this program, that I'll be able to dominate my field! I am forever grateful for what this program has done for me. This program has given me the tools and skills to provide the life that my wife and children deserve.

Thank you Josh!