prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (180) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Abijah Stokes  User Photo
    Abijah Stokes • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This was the best sales course I have taken. I learned so much about cutting-edge software for lead generation, sales automation, work-flow, and so much more. I am so honored to have the opportunity to be apart of such a great program. I have already recommended it to my family members and friends!

• Potent Course
    - 8/26/2019
    Bradley  User Photo
    Bradley • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined preHIRED with no formal sales background or training. I have sold some products and generally have a bunch of business experience but I have never been in a direct sales role. Before joining preHIRED, I was having trouble managing the crazy amount of work I was responsible for as a full-timer in marketing and operations. I joined preHIRED's program in an effort to focus on one particular skill so that I can reduce my time engaged with work and offer me the ability to enjoy some work/life balance. I decided less pay initially was worth the higher ceiling. preHIRED initially struck me as 'just another online course' but I couldn't figure out how they had so many success stories. After browsing the websites for a couple hours, I booked an appointment. After receiving a call from Andrew the next morning, and a reach out from my new mentor later that day, I was quite impressed by the level of engagement. I decided to dip my toes as I felt there was manageable risk. I quickly consumed the first quarter of the program and didnt look back. My mentor and the Science-Based Sales methodology, in general, are what hooked me on the program. Now that I am finished, I am ready to DESTROY my 1, 3, and 5-year goals. There is now a clear plan and path ahead where before I struggled to find my own free time. If you are granted admission into preHIRED, consider yourself lucky, take that opportunity and RUN! Thanks Josh and team, good stuff.

• Travis Farnsworth  User Photo
    Travis Farnsworth • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before the preHired course I had no sales training. And after a few careers spanning 20+ years in the IT field and general retail. I decided I needed a change into something that interested me and had the potential of making some real money.

When I first heard of prehired I honestly thought it was a scam. But after researching the company. And reading the reviews like this one. I decided I'd try it out. Because of the great opportunity it seemed to be.

I liked the fact that the system was all online and because of my work schedule I could do the assignments when possible. The lead generation and sales automation tools that I will be using everyday in my new role also worked great in finding opportunities.

I just got certified 1 day ago, submitted only 3 applications so far and already have 2 meetings scheduled. I'm super psyched about my future as an SDR.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND preHired to anyone looking into bettering themselves. Josh, Andrew and the entire preHired team are awesome for sharing their know how and helping others to better their lives. Without their help I wouldn't have known where or even how to start. THANK YOU!

• SDR
    - 8/14/2019
    Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Thanks Josh! This course is life changing!

• John Hinders  User Photo
    John Hinders • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I cannot thank Joshua and his amazing team at preHIRED enough! I have worked in several sales roles over the years but my desire has been to work for an amazing company rather than be a self-employed independent contractor. When I started the course through preHIRED, I immediately found flaws in my resume and job searching skills. Through the course I was able to improve my interviewing skills and I am very pleased that I have turned down a couple of job offers. The jobs were not what I ultimately want for myself so I decided to pass. There are many more opportunities out there and Joshua and his team have opened the door to success. Thank you Joshua!

• Horatio Graham  User Photo
    Horatio Graham • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been in sales for most of my career by selling,  technology too nontangible services and even Life insurance.  I thought I had a firm grasp of the concept of selling and closing.  Then I found out about PreHired "wow" what an eye-opener! Joshua Jordan is a welcoming powerhouse of knowledge, he has shown me how to sell smarter by not focusing on the close but by providing CLARITY.  The sales methodologies learned in my 6 weeks have been intense but rewarding. Having a mentor like Andrew Block made it possible for me to say with conviction that "If I can do it you can too"

• Brendan Smith  User Photo
    Brendan Smith • Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is an incredible sales guru.  He has taught me so much over the course of my time in preHired's Science-Based Sales Training program, and I am beyond excited to take that knowledge and use it to land a job in the Tech industry.  Sales never looked so good!

• Tom Sebi Santos  User Photo
    Tom Sebi Santos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is a great mentor, and consistently offers great advice within the realms of entrepreneurship and sales. I can confidently say that he has assembled one of the most important sales learning and skills development programs ever devised. By carefully crafting science-backed and time hardened theories into easily digestible, simple and relatable content, Joshua not only offers nigh-unlimited value throughout the duration of the course - and is constantly building and improving - the sign of a true entrepreneur and mentor. I was shocked at how effective the program is, and always felt like I was learning something new (even when revisiting concepts that seem to be no-brainers).

After a string of years doing several different consulting/creative opportunities, I thought that it was time to make a change - but not just any change. One of substance and is based on scalable, constantly evolving, and revenue-generating theory. Already possessing some hands-on sales experience and a wide range of abilities, I came across this wonderful program after doing a bit of research online on how to improve skills relating to sales.

With great reviews, PreHired was a no-brainer to take. Science-Based Sales® is effective and can be applied to any industry, not just software. It's been a great journey so far.

• Aaron Stumbaugh  User Photo
    Aaron Stumbaugh • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

preHired is an outstanding program.  I am really pleased with the results of the work put in and the training Joshua has put together.

• Raul Rubio  User Photo
    Raul Rubio • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a chassis mechanic for about 8 months before I joined preHired... and I was tired of not achieving my financial goals, I was looking for a better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, so far, I’ve reached out to 5 companies and 33% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 60 days!  Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• SDR
    - 7/2/2019
    Edward Blake  User Photo
    Edward Blake • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I previously had no sales experience. My past jobs were in the food industry and the Nightclub business.
    I was sick of working jobs where I wasnt being paid enough. I know with my personality and experience past side ventures I knew I could succeed in sales.

It is always hard getting your foot in the door especially without experience. So being trained in by an experienced sales team would give me the formal training I needed.
    I had doubts, because there is so much trash on the internet and scams. When I first heard of preHIRED I honestly believed it was a scam, but I have learned alot and I am glad I followed through.
    I liked the step by step and in detail videos showing me how to use certain CRMs and programs that would have been kind of difficult to use.
    Also the group on Slack is great. It helps alot being able to converse with other preHIRED members. Also I loved how the leaders of the program are so responsive even through
    they are busy themselves. To anyone considering signing up for the PreHIRED course..
    I would say go for it. if you are looking to make a change in your life this is a great path to take.

Thanks Josh! Also thanks to your awesome team of people you got together at PreHired! And as always...May the Sales be with you!

-Ed Blake