prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (181) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Zeena Greene  User Photo
    Zeena Greene • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working in Accounts Receivables when I found out about preHIRED. It took me a while before I finally was ready to change my career, but after experiencing instability in my field of work, I decided to leave AR behind and to commit to the preHIRED program.

When I first learned about preHIRED, the only thing that was holding me back was the cost. I never was in a position to pay the full cost of the program, and so I was unsure if I would ever be able to pursue my goal of getting a software sales job. However, they introduced the Income Share Program, which opened the door to me and many others.

My favorite part about the program was the amount of CRM tools that are taught, and the accounts that you are able to use to get hands on experience with them. This is a HUGE deal when interviewing with sales managers, so knowing about these tools gives you a leg up on your competition.

If you are interested in changing or revamping your career in sales, then this is the program that you need to join.The skills and tools that you are given are truly invaluable

• Isaac Salvant Jr  User Photo
    Isaac Salvant Jr • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My background is mostly in IT, first in technical support, then operations and management and finally Business Development. I came to realize that the most important part of Tech companies and probably all industries is sales, and sales development essentially is at the core of the sales process.

While browsing for sales processes and best practices I stumbled upon preHIRED and was automatically attracted by the comprehensiveness of the program and all the positive reviews, I investigated the industry and some of other successful programs and nothing was as complete in terms of offering.

Although skeptical at first I did my due diligence and investigated the company , employees and attendees, after connecting with the staff and discussing the program, I found out that it was actually a perfect fit for what I was looking for and I felt it would combine my background and experience with tools, skills and workflows and help me succeed in being part of the top 5% of SDRs nationwide.

This program demystifies the selling process, into a methodology and an approach that values clarity throughout and unlike other programs takes a holistic approach on teaching you the tools to be efficient, the skills to be effective and the workflow to develop a cadence and a success that is reproducible for ongoing success, while also diving into the psychology behind the process.

For anyone out there considering this program, just do as I did, compare other programs out there, do your due diligence, comb through the FAQs and finally just connect and hear for yourself!

• SDR
    - 10/2/2019
    Ade A Wint  User Photo
    Ade A Wint • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Let me say this first and foremost, TRUST THE PROCESS!!! Everything you learn from preHIRED will line you up for the path of success in your journey to becoming an SDR. Before, I joined I was super skeptical because it sounded like it was too good to be true, but I finally said, "What the Hell do I have to lose, right!!". From Day 1 to finish, the program has opened my eyes to so much, from learning how to use LinkedIN to build connections, using interseller to reach potential job hires and even just prospecting, made it so much more easier to get your face out there then just waiting. Man, you guys at preHIRED rock!!! Shout-out to my Mentor Kyle Much

P.S.-And NO, preHIRED didn't pay me to write this review, its my testimoney that the Process Works if you stick to it!!!!

• Phillip J Hamilton  User Photo
    Phillip J Hamilton • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have been a sales professional for a long time and did not realize all the tools needed for effective sales today. preHIRED exposed me to modern prospecting software and methodology that I did not know existed. I have much respect for their integrity and willingness to change peoples lives for the better. Thank you preHIRED for extending a helping hand.
  • Kevin Klein  User Photo
    Kevin Klein • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHired is life changing!! Josh is such a charismatic and smart person. I was one of the people completely changing careers, and I couldn't be more excited after completing the course! Trust the system and doors will open!!
  • Michael Juarez  User Photo
    Michael Juarez • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was home, on my day off... scrolling throught memes (lol), and thinking to myself..."This sucks!"

Stuck in a dead-end job...

Living paycheck to paycheck...

and no real direction.

I came across preHired's post on facebook and was reeled in by the opportunity for a career that offers a strong chance at a 6-figure income by the 2nd year!

And in my curiousity, I reached out, took a leap, and am on my way!

The courses are clear, easy enough to learn without and sales experience, and the mentors are amazing!

They helped me with everything I needed along the way.... from how do I integrate crms to my calender, to "What's a business casual dresscode, look like?"

preHired gave me the opportunity for a new start.... I have zero experience as a sales rep, and after taking this course, I feel confident that I can take on this new role like I've always done it!

Josh.... thanks!

• Khalid Al-Kalla  User Photo
    Khalid Al-Kalla • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was an oil and gas sales executive for more than six years. The industry was becoming less stable year after year. With the world shifting towards renewable resources, I needed to find a new industry that was recession proof and work with a company that will help me succeed in life.

When I first found Prehired on advertised on Facebook, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after seeing Joshua Jordan responses to all the questions presented by various Facebook users across the country, I was satisfied with the positive comments. Unlike other companies that have hidden small print in their contract, Prehired is presented with all the facts upfront to everyone and it made total sense.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made sales feel like a treasure hunt! Knowing I am now equipped with the knowledge of the sales process, I now feel more confident and prepared to start applying for SDR jobs.

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Thomas Jansen  User Photo
    Thomas Jansen • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had been a Mechanic for the last 5 years. I was tired of working hard day in and day out and not even managing to make 40k a year. I decided that it was in my best interest to pursue a different career. When I stumbled across preHIRED, initially I scrolled passed the post because I thought it was a scam and too good to be true. Something in me told me to go back and see what preHIRED and Josh had to offer.

After talking with some of the alumni and current students, I jumped all in! preHIRED gives you the tools to succeed with the program! The best part is that they are there helping you from the beginning! Notice how I didn’t put from “beginning to end”? It’s because there is no end! No matter what, you are part of the preHIRED team! Even after you’ve completed the course and landed a job somewhere, Josh and his team are always around if you need help after it’s all said and done! I’ve developed a relation with my mentor Bobby Powers and want to highlight him as well in this. Bobby was hand picked to be on Josh’s team and for good reason! Bobby helped me immensely during my time in the program as I had ZERO sales background! It didn’t matter to him, he kept up with me emailing or texting him through all hours of the day and night (we even had a 10pm phone call because I was stumped on something and needed a hand). Josh and his team are amazing, there is honestly nothing more I can say to praise them! I’m very blessed to be able to come back to them if I need to in the future.

I know that because of what Josh has put into this program, that I'll be able to dominate my field! I am forever grateful for what this program has done for me. This program has given me the tools and skills to provide the life that my wife and children deserve.

Thank you Josh!

• Zanto Peabody  User Photo
    Zanto Peabody • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    ​I was a freelancer, having sold only my writing with reputation and a bit of charm. I wasn't especially good at the sales part. Didn't crack six figures. Didn't earn a stable income. PreHIRED piqued my interest because I wanted (needed) to change those two facts. As a software freak, tech sales was up my alley. Not at all in my bailiwick. I originally doubted Josh's claims as it's hard to hear the real when there's so much noise online about making money. Then, preHIRED made me a proposition that made so much sense I had to try it. The precision and professionalism of the program instantly changed my mind. Now that I'm well-versed in lead generation and sales automation, recruiters are reaching out to me before I've even heard of their companies. Big turnaround for my family. Thanks Josh and preHIRED for leading me along a path I would not have found otherwise.
  • Cristian J. De La Rosa  User Photo
    Cristian J. De La Rosa • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Just as the title preHIRED was an answered prayer. I was looking to not only transition to a better career but also gain new sales skills that would propell my sales career to the next level.

preHIRED over delivered on all fronts. Joshua Jordan has established an amazing system with amazing results.

Times are changing and so is the way you appeal to your prospects and if you want to be the leading person at your sales position then Science-Based Sales® is what is going to take you there.

Not only are you getting revolutionized sales training but a mentor in my case Andrew Block who I can say that his guidance was and still is priceless.

My best advice to you if you are reading this is to stop overthinking if this is legit and just take the course you will be forever grateful.

• Lexi  User Photo
    Lexi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This program is everything it says it is. I did my qualification call the same day I left my job, and was just certified last week. What sets this apart from other programs is the ongoing mentorship/education, your mentors working as references for you, they'll review your offers from other companies, and really the list goes on. If you want a career in sales, you'll have to learn everything they teach anyways. This is the best way to do it- completely consolidated down to exactly what you need to know. Even if you're already in sales, the network of professionals and soon-to-be alone is priceless.

• David M. Reed  User Photo
    David M. Reed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I ran away from sales over twenty years ago like my hair was on fire after a few negative experiences, and I vowed never to return. I was left with the all-too-common impression that sales was...you know...sales-y. Dishonest and a little gross. Back then, it was all about ice-cold calls and talking fast instead of focusing on solving problems and understanding customers' needs...not to mention our lead generation method consisted of opening up the Yellow Pages.* I do not regret my journey away from that world in the least, but I'm sure glad to be back. Things have changed!

Prior to signing up, I had been looking for opportunities for a while. I even tried on a few flashy "hustler" hats along the way. What I came to realize is that whereas I have a unique professional background, plenty of personality, and life experience up the wazoo, what I lacked was relevant and up-to-date skills. I didn't even know what I didn't know, and I had no idea where to start. That was a tough pill to swallow.

Joshua's extensive experience in sales is second-to-none, and sharing it awakened the ambitious part of myself that I put to rest so long ago, opening new and bright opportunities that were 100% out of reach until recently. The tools and methods he provides are invaluable...as is the growing network of preHIRED members, an unexpected bonus that I wish I had engaged sooner.

If I had to choose a favorite part of the program, it would be Joshua's humor. The material is extensive and even overwhelming at times, but keeping it light in the right places kept me engaged. I also enjoyed learning about the various tools that salespeople benefit from today. They don't know how good they got it!

To anyone considering the program, my advice is to ask yourself some hard questions and be honest with yourself. It's not easy and takes more commitment than you'd expect. My other advice is to make sure you have all of the right hardware - in good working order - before you start. One little hiccup can cost you precious time. Also, do NOT be shy about reaching out to your mentor or other members when you feel lost.

I am grateful for this challenge and for the doors it has opened up.

* The Yellow Pages were actual yellow-colored business pages in the actual physical Phone Book that was delivered to your doorstep every year...way back in the olden days. Good times.