prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (146) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (6) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• Amazing!
    - 9/21/2019
    Tasso Thomas • Graduate

Well, what can I say? I first came across preHired, really by accident. It popped up on a Facebook Ad I believe, and I was looking for a new career and a way to make more money, so I decided to join. And I'm glad I did! The course was very informative and easy to follow. I've learned so much about Science-Based Sales, and about an industry that I didn't even know existed on this level! I recently became Certified in Science-Based Sales, and I am ready to go out there and get hired by an awesome Software company! And I couldn't be in this position without preHired. If you are looking for a new career, are coachable, and willing to put in the work, then I definitely recommend Josh and preHired!

• Maxwell • SaaS SDR • Graduate

Before I joined preHIRED, I had 7 years of sales experience and 12 years being in the Real Estate Industry. Researching the program that preHIRED offered and seeing that within a short space of time Josh and his team can teach me a skillset where I can literally command a six-figure a year job in my second year was a no brainer for me.

When I first learned about the program I was cautiously excited, I wanted to do my research and make sure that it was indeed a legitimate opportunity, and I got even more excited when I realized that they were indeed for real!

My favorite part of the program was actually learning the tools and workflows that will help me become successful in my job, these were things that I was being exposed to for the first time, and knowing that learning them will give me a certain skill-set for the rest of my life was awesome!

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again! And, using my preHIRED sales system, it has set me up for success in acquiring a high-paying job and also placing me within the top 5% of SaaS SDRs nationwide.

Josh and preHIRED, thanks a million!!! --- you helped me do it!

• Reginald Moore • SDR for Hire • Student

Before I joined preHired the only thing about sales I had experience was when I used to sell candy and baked goods at my high school. I was tired of doing hard labor for barely more than minimum wage. I want to work smarter not harder the older I get. At first preHired seemed fake because I didn’t think I would be certified in under 6 weeks because that sounds crazy yet along legitimate. I thought the program was going to ask for more money the closer I got to completing the program.When I started using preHired, I really like using the sales tools because it makes me feel like I'm in the matrix breaking through codes learning the truth. Also I have been able to use new video calling apps. The preHired program has mentors that helps you along the way to finish by your agreement date. You better be serious about going into software sales or it would just be a waste of both party’s time. Be ready to start a life changing journey from this point forward.

• Josh Ruff

Here's how I Kickstarted my career with preHIRED!

Did you know that in 2009 3 backers pledged a total of $35 to complete the first successful crowdfunded campaign on Kickstarter???  That picture may not be a Picasso, but it was the start of a billion dollar change in the marketplace.

You probably know the rest of the story - Wikipedia estimates as of 2019 Kickstarter has funded more than $4 Billion in pledges from over 16 Million backers!  You can choose to fund nearly anything that can be imagined.

What does this have to do with a career?  EVERYTHING.

A surplus of college talent has flooded the market making it harder to get a tech sales job at Hubspot than to get into Harvard!

Employers have adapted by moving to a proof of concept model for hiring.  In just In just ten short years the rules of engagement for jobs changed! In order to land a coveted role in today’s market you need to work smarter AND harder.

What did I learn from Kickstarter?

A successful campaign relies on three key principles:

1. Present your idea.  Have a target - put your dream out there.

2. Prove you are capable of bringing that dream to life - showcase your skill and will.

3. Communicate the dream.  Get the crowd to buy in.

With a surplus of available work talent most employers have gravitated towards this same proof of concept model.  A degree is great - but I realized this secret…

A COLLEGE DIPLOMA IS NOT A TICKET FOR A JOB!

I found that preHIRED's process much like a good kickstarter campaign does the following:

1. Shows you how to find a role where you can thrive - develop a target and take action

2. Helps you develop the skills, tools, and workflow - show the skill and will to succeed.

3. Teaches you how to stand out from the pack - via Linked In, social media proof, etc.

preHIRED can take your drive and talent and help you get the compensation you really are worth.  Is there more you need to hear?  Please contact me directly at Josh.Ruff.Sales@gmail.com - I'd be glad to tell you more about why I believe in this program personally.

• Highly recommend
    - 9/14/2019
    Michael Roark

If you are looking at starting a career in technology sales, or even if you have had sales success in the past, this course is truly remarkable. It built on the small foundation I was already working with, and gave great insight into the psychology of sales, technology stacks, how to identify and qualify leads quicker, and best practices on how to start, create, and process an outreach campaign. Highly recommend!

• Wilfredo Camacho Jr • Food Sales • Graduate
    Before joining preHired, I knew something in my career had to change. I wasn't where I wanted or needed to be financially. Coming across preHired was met with skepticism, but I did my research and thought I would give it a go. The folks at preHired helped me tremendously! I learned how to bring out an innate ability I have had my whole life. Through this course, they have taught me how to become the best at what I do as a newly certified SDR through multiple lead generation and CRM tools. This opportunity was only made possible by Josh and the preHired team and i can't thank you, folks, enough!
  • Hussain • Graduate

Hello,

Sales job in tech do exist. My brother works for Accenture as a senior consultant. He was telling me the other day tha how a sales rept for a content management company in NJ was able to sell their platform to accenture by going through my brother. So, why many don't end up in Tech Sales?

As Josh said it in his introductory vides because even many seasoned sales rep like me are not just simply equipped with modern way of doing things. Many sales organizations like who I am currently working for, but this will change now are stuck in the age of random cold calling or face to face meetings.

All of this cost a lot of money and time and leads to high level of unproductivity.

That's why this program is an eye opener. I was hugely impressed sales automation and lead generation tools like Intersellar, Linkedin Sales Navigator and CRMS like Hubspot can actually do wonders. Not only that, I learned there is totally a whole new level of reaching out to a prospect and lead instead of doing random cold calls and cold emails.

Initially, I thought this was a total scam like many other shady IT courses that promise six figure salary right away. But, they just make you lie on resume and in interviews. Josh was totally upfront about what to really expect and how this program will help me get my foot in to Tech Sales.

Now I have gone  through this entire program. I am officially certified. And Soon, I will have the SDR or BDR job in Tech sooner than later.

Thank you Josh. Keep doing the great job.

• Gustavo Reyes • Graduate

Prehired basically gives you the cheat codes into getting a sales rep job in software but honestly, it can be applied to any field you want to go into regarding sales. If you want to change your life and shift in the direction wherer you have more financial freedom. its definitely worth it.

• Dustin Rippetoe • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate

My attention was drawn to preHIRED because I desperately needed a change in career If I was going to be able to provide for my wife and young son. I got to this point because Berger’s disease (a Kidney Disease) left me in full kidney failure. Fortunately, I was blessed with a transplant a year later, but due to the restrictions post-transplant, my options were understandably limited. While I had 2+ decades of small business experience I had ZERO direct sales experience or training.

This left me extremely skeptical about preHIRED’s claims (my wife more, so) but applied anyway (mainly to learn more). Even though my interview process went well… I still doubted. After much discussion, my wife and I agreed that I should go for it. By the time I got to the third module, my skepticism was replaced with a growing excitement… and maybe even hope.

Hands down the best part of the program for me was the matter of fact, NO FLUFF, nature of the course. With Josh’s modules and lessons, it was like having an insider’s guide not to mention the community and personal program mentor. My doubts are now erased if I will be able to provide for my family and I am both surprised and grateful to find that with preHIRED’s methods that I have a career that I love… I honestly wasn’t expecting that. If you are reading this and considering preHIRED, just know that while it is on you to do the work you will NEVER be without support.

• Bryan Houser • Graduate
    I have been in both real estate and car sales. When I saw Joshua’s preHIRED program, at first I thought this was too good to be true. You mean, I could be trained in a few weeks and get into software sales? I could make base plus commission into the 6-figures? Yes, it’s true.

Be prepared for your interview, as they only accept 5% of applicants into the program. There is so much to learn.. CRMS, lead gens, skills; but my favorite module was the workflows, since it ties everything together. The workflows are not only important in selling software, but are what we use to get into this career.

If you are looking for a change in your career or you’re tired of living paycheck to paycheck, you need to apply now.
  • Ace Merluza

If you're like me, well, you likely are...most are. You were highly skeptical of Josh and his mission. In fact, when I came upon his ad first, I quickly scrolled past, dismissing it as just another "fly-by-night", "get rich quick", MLM, SCAM. Actually, I might have ignored it twice in the past few months. But then I had an A-Ha moment exactly one month ago. I opened up a thread of comments to one of preHired's ads to see what people had to say. What i discovered was surprising to me. Josh answered every question and attack with thoughtful answers and genuinely took consideration of every concern. And so with that, I decided to hit the 'learn more' button and the process began. I googled everything I could, I read as much as I could, I listened to most of the actual calls that josh had with guys like myself who always thought about taking a sales plunge but felt they were too far along with what they were currently doing to actually be qualified for the roles that Josh advertises that you can get hired for with his company's guidance. I did all that I could to debunk what josh put out there with no success. So, I went with it. From the admission process onward, I feel as though each step of the way throughout the program were equally important in building on each other to work towards the goal of evolving from a padawan learner to a bonafide sales pro. In the early going, you don't realize it until the end when you begin the certification process. Each step you take in this program systematically prepares you for the next and you come away with the skills, the tools, the workflows, and the confidence to thrive in the software sales industry. You get what you put in, however, so nothing will be handed to you. There's no going around the need to put in the work but the program is set up in a way to set you up to succeed so as long as you take action. In short, the program does work and you absolutely have to let it help you. if you're reading this, you're probably wondering how Josh and his team can help you change your life....I can't tell you everything....you'll simply have to "Learn More" and stop your mission to debunk Josh like I did exactly one month ago.

• Jared Miller • SDR Trainee • Graduate

Before PreHIRED I worked in Car Sales for about a year, and sold fitness memberships for a few years before/after that. I was very aware of a pay ceiling in those careers, and knew that I didn’t want to get stuck doing something without much upward mobility or earning potential.

When I first looked into PreHIRED, my feed was flooded with other programs and bootcamps promising these huge results, and they all looked a little sketchy. This program stuck out with all of the reviews not only coming from their website but from real people on LinkedIn. Plus, they are invested in you landing that awesome job which to me was a good sign.

My favorite part of the program was the in depth modules on how to use and implement so  many different tools and skills like CRMs, lead generating software, and how to conduct sales calls/meetings. The best part of it all is that the skills you learn can be implemented immediately. After completing this program, I feel very confident in my ability to not only find the right job for me but to excel in it once I’m there.

To anyone considering this program, take a leap of faith in your own career future! This program is set up for people of all experiences, whether you are new to sales or a seasoned pro. If you are willing to put in the work you will see the results!
    A big thank you to PreHIRED, Josh, Andrew, and Caleb!

• ibrahima yansane • SDR • Graduate

Before joining Prehired, I was working as a freelance graphic designer for over 5 years, I enjoy it very much. But I was looking for a more advantageous opportunity and better pay in a field that put to use more of my skill set as a developer.

I stumbled upon Prehired surfing the internet, my initial thought upon doing my research was that Prehired was very committed and confident that they could help people become the best SDR's possible through there sale methodology. So much so that they wait to receive payment on the backend once you have been hired.

Presently, an expert in fifteen different lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- Prehired destigmatized selling and made it fun!! through the utility of my pH sales system, I reached out to 17 companies and 35% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 30 days! Now I'm working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in the Washington DC area.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Jacob Vang • Peer Tutor • Student

Before I was with Prehired, I was working as an Insurance Agent. I was tired of putting in too much work and not getting any results. I wasn’t even making more than $30,000 a year. I wanted to find a company where I can grow and eventually make six-figures in a year in sales.

When I first discovered Prehired, I honestly did not think it was for real and I thought it was another scam, or a pyramid scheme. But after doing some research, and talking to one of Prehired’s representative, I realized it was a real opportunity. I felt like its business motto aligned very well with my own beliefs.

I was especially fond of the lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling. Also, learning about the new sales tools and how to use them made selling fun again. I was able to learn the importance of automation and how to use critical sales tools within a sequence to produce results.

I was very satisfied with Prehired and it gave me a new better understanding of sales, thanks Josh.

• Barry Shlomov • certified Science-Based-Sales® Analyst • Student

It all started out when I was listening to an episode of a Tony Robbin's podcast on my way home from serving tables. He mentioned that the majority of successful business owners he knows started in sales, I plan to be a business owner one day so I decided "hmmm, why not?" I went home that same night and looked for some entry-level positions on Craigslist & Indeed. I had an interview for private insurance sales, was offered a job after 5 minutes and declined because it was too sketchy. Feeling discouraged I decided to give it one more try on CL when I saw an ad for getting a 6 Figure Career in SaaS in 6 weeks...I immediately thought it was a scam.

I went through their website anyways: saw how professional the site was, what it was all about, and the success stories and I thought this might've been something worth looking into. Then I saw you only have to pay once you get hired and I immediately booked my admissions call with Caleb. You can't get a better deal than that! After an extensive interview, I was ecstatic when he said I'd be a great fit for the program. I was ready to upgrade..not only my income but the impact I could have on peoples lives.

Fast forward to today: I'm now a certified Science-Based-Sales® Analyst and I feel 100% confident in my skills as a salesman. Everything I've learned in the program is top-notch stuff, I have no doubt I'll get hired to a great team in the next few weeks. They made learning everything about lead generation, sales automation, having a consultative approach, etc. engaging, fun, and applicable. On top of that, you get a mentor working with you every step of the way. I even apply the methodologies I learned to my daily life and it's made some big differences ;)

Thank you, Josh. Thank you, Andrew. Thank you, Caleb. And thank you to the rest of preHIRED team! I know I speak for more people than myself when I say this course is life-changing. If you're thinking about getting into SaaS sales or becoming a rockstar salesman, look no further because preHIRED's got you covered.

• Sarah Tooma • Graduate

Before I joined preHired, I had some sales experience. I knew that I wanted to work in the SaaS industry because of the higher income potential, but I was not familiar with the tools I needed to know to get the sales job. I came across preHired and after doing some research on the company, I knew that this was my way to get the training that I needed.

I am now an expert in lead generation, sales automation tools and workflows to be successful. It’s so much easier to find great leads. I also had an awesome mentor, Andrew, who would always answer my questions quickly.

Thanks Joshua! I am so grateful that you had created the preHired program to help people, like me, reach their full potential in the SaaS industry.

• Raul Flores

I was pulling two jobs when I was enrolled in preHired. I eventually decided that was something I need to change immediately and so I went on a journey to find a way to make things better.

I decided to go into sales. I found a lot of opportunities from MLM, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate marketing. Nothing resonated with me. After weeks upon weeks of interviews. I was putting for action but a lot of it was going nowhere.

Until I came across preHired, a blessing in disquise.

I learned so much in my time with Joshua.

You can tell he really cares about your progress. His passion and fire show through every time he speaks. He has been in the trenches and comes back with gold for us to learn from.

It's not every day someone, takes the time to care, nurture and mentor you.

Join up with preHIRED. Give it a chance!

There are friend people in the community, The mentors are amazing as well.

Thank you, Joshua, for everything!

• review
    - 8/1/2019
    ruveem • kazantsev

Before I joined Prehired, I was a fast-food crew for 2.5 years... and I was tired of it, I was looking for a better opportunity and better pay, and I want to grow in a company.

When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I

'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, I reached out to companies to get hired with my skills and knowledge

Now I'm so excited to work at an SDR position Thanks Josh and Prehired --

I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Brett Kingsley • Graduate

Josh's course is ahead of the curve in the sales game. Coming from a sales background, I still picked up over two handfuls of tactics to implement for myself; not only in reaching out to prospects, but getting a record response rate in return. The tools provided in his program will help future sale's all stars to communicate effectively, and utilize technology for prospecting a trainee's future employers.

On top of that, previous members have given back into the preHIRED community with gold value!!

• Darryl Butler II • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate

I was in Real Estate sales for almost 2 years. Now I am in the hospitality industry working as a server. After leaving Real Estate to spend more time with my family and re-entering the hospitality industry I quickly realized there was no upward mobility, and this was not the way I wanted to make my living. I NEEDED to find a company where I could grow and eventually make six-figures a year in sales.

When I first came across preHIRED it was in a Facebook ad and I thought to myself, look another scam, but something in me said what do you have to lose. So, I clicked the link and took the dive!

My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the different sales methodologies and psychology behind the sale. Knowing that preHIRED teaches you to find clarity over closing was a revelation. I also loved all the different tools and skills I was taught to generate leads and start great conversations.

I am extremely grateful that I took the dive and went through the preHIRED program. Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• John Ly • N/A • Student

Prior to Prehired I had no sales experience and I was currently looking for a new opportunity. I wanted to change my career and chose software sales for both the six-figure income and also a better lifestyle than the one I was currently in. Now when I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true, but after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling which I now enjoy doing. In addition, the sheer amount of experience and you get for playing with all the popular tools helped me build my confidence in the technical arena. Without Josh and Prehired, I wouldn’t have been confident as I am now as a professional Sales Development Representative!!

• Great Program!
    - 7/9/2019
    Jeremy Jones • SDR • Graduate

Before I joined Prehired, I had just closed my home based business.  I enjoy sales, but had never thought of software sales before. Glad I looked into it!

When I first found Prehired, it sounded like a scam so I wasn’t sure. But after seeing some of the videos on the website, it was obvious that it was real.

The training was awesome, and I am equipped to land a great role with a tech company.  Excited about the future after this great program!

Thanks Josh!

• Course Review
    - 6/4/2019
    Tanner

Before I joined Prehired, I was in the staffing industry for almost 3 years. I was interested in Prehired because I had a passion to get into software sales, grow my business acumen as it pertains to SAAS sales, and to ultimately join a software company that I can build a career with. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. My favorite part about the program was being able to learn and develop new sales concepts. Specific concepts such as “gaining clarity” throughout your sales cycle really helped me advanced my game and master my craft. The skills, workflows, and tools I gained from Prehired will continue to grow my career and help me perform at a high level in the software industry. Because of Prehired, I am starting in a role at Red Hat with their enterprise software sales team. Thank you, Josh, and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Awesome Program!
    - 5/31/2019
    Austin Guest • Student

Before I joined preHIRED, I was a financial advisor for five years. I saw that technology was disrupting the financial industry in a major way, and I wanted to get behind the big wave and be a part of it, rather than sitting around and getting crushed by it.

When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam; just too good to be true. But I found the guys to be incredibly transparent, honest, and strong in their faith, so I decided to jump in.

I’m getting to utilize sales automation tools that I’d never even heard of, but that are allowing me to make a lot of high-level contacts quickly and easily. I’m interviewing with companies that I previously wouldn’t have had a chance with, and have some incredible opportunities standing right in front of me.

If you’re considering the program, just do it. Your career is one of the most important aspects of your life, so do it right and level up! It’s easily one of the best decisions I’ve made!

• Mr.
    - 5/24/2019
    Eric

Coming from a background in Education, I had no previous sales experience but was always interested in a possible sales career. Upon seeing a PreHIRED advertisement on facebook, I was convinced that the software industry would be the best place to start a career in sales. I was initially skeptical, that 2-3 week online course could get someone with no sales experience up-to-date with the world of software sales but was impressed with the content and depth of the course. PreHIRED really helped me understand the software sales process and the technology and methods used to sell, I would recommend prehired to anyone looking to begin or transition into a new career in software sales. I was able to use what I learned to land a job as an SDR for one of the Sales tools mentioned in the course.