prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (245) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Mark Hunsaker  User Photo
    Mark Hunsaker • SDR-Sales Pro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED is by far one of the best choices I've made. Josh has developed a program of instruction that cuts to the heart and gives you the skills you need to succeed. Josh is an engaging, humorous presenter. He has a great knack for simplifying complex ideas. I've been in sales for over 20 years. I didn't think an old dog could be taught new tricks. PreHIRED's program is nothing short of inspired. You get a refresher course on sales basics and then a turbo-powered method of amplifying your efforts with technology! I'm 60 years old; If I can do it then anyone can. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life! PreHIRED ROCKS! look into it and keep an open mind. It'll blow you away!
  • SDR for Hire
    - 2/4/2020
    Brandon  User Photo
    Brandon • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    First off I want to say THANK YOU!!
    I had little to know Software Sales training or experience until I started preHired. I was taught the proven Scienced Based Sales methodology and my Knowlege and hand-one experience I received is next to no one. I have elevated my personal and professional growth exponentially. I could not have done it without Josh Jordan's exceptional program.
    WOW.
  • Shane Shua  User Photo
    Shane Shua • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I would like to thank Josh Jordan and the whole preHIRED staff for the opportunity to enroll in your program and learn from you guys. You guys are awesome at what you do. I learned so much about, sales, networking, business relationship building, and other topics. I feel confident that I will receive several job offers once I'm certified in Science-Based Sales. If you're not satisfied with where your life is now, I would recommend anyone to join the preHIRED team and change your life.

• AWESOME!!!!
    - 1/20/2020
    Theodore Brown  User Photo
    Theodore Brown • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been a Sales and Quality Coach, a Marketing Director for a small pizza chain (3 stores), an Inside Sales Rep for a Cable Company and a Telecommunications Company, and booked meeting rooms and suites for a business hotel.

I became extremely interested in the Prehired Program because of the fantastic marketing program they employ!  It is THAT good!  I have always wanted to EXCEL in both my job and income and Prehired teaches you how to achieve a 6-figure income by following and using the methods that they teach!

At first, I was very skeptical!  I thought that this was way too good to be true!  Why would they take the painstaking time to teach a BRAND new approach to even those with no sales experience!  Taking a look at Josh's LinkedIn profile will give you insight into why!  Because that's Josh's nature!

My FAVORITE part of the preHIRED program is the methodology behind the sequences, using emails and phone calls in a systemized way of SELLING!  IT'S AWESOME!  Learning all this will help me realize my goals of owning my own house and having good cars with no payments, and will help me build a retirement account!

Anyone considering the program offered by preHIRED- GO FOR IT!  Don't let self-dought or others tell you you can't do it!  You can do it!  Make your dreams come true!

I am extremely satisfied going through preHIRED!  Thanks, Josh, my mentor BOBBY, and the entire staff at preHIRED!  You are making my dreams become a reality!

• Jonathan Bertram  User Photo
    Jonathan Bertram • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working a wage job with little benefit for outstanding performance... preHIRED gave me the skills and the tools I needed to get to the next level in sales. My awesome mentor Josue A. gave me the coaching and advice I needed to be able to give my all! Now I'm ready to go out and crush the SDR game!

- 1/4/2020
    Michael D Robinette  User Photo
    Michael D Robinette • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Was a little skeptical at first when looking into this sales training, but after going through this program not anymore. I am a believer, preHired has taught me the skills I need to become successful as an SDR. The training and the methodology Josh uses to teach you the skill set you need to be successful is beyond measures. I have learned so much about sales and the tools I will need to be successful. Thank you to the entire staff along with my mentor Bobby for all the help. Now to become a leader in Sales.

Thanks Josh

• Amazing Course
    - 1/2/2020
    Joe Kivlin  User Photo
    Joe Kivlin • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was skeptical about joining preHIRED at first, but after doing my due diligence I decided to join and I'm thankful I did.

I completed this course while working 48-70 hours per week (13 hour shifts) and being a single father. The course is challenging, but if you focus on what it teaches, you will be successful.

You are provided a mentor from the start and also have access to a Slack group full of preHIRED staff, fellow students, and alumni to help with any questions you have. They really do set you up for success and their money-back guarantee proves it!

• Rhona Lopez  User Photo
    Rhona Lopez • Certified in Science-Based Sales® SDR/BDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The preHIRED online boot camp empowers ethical, solutions-building B2B sales professionals (whether newbies or veterans) to no longer be chained to pointless cold-calling & mass e-mails!

The preHIRED webinars that can be viewed anytime (plus the credibly experienced Mentors & Connectors you can count on to get clear answers from within a 24-hour period) walks one through all the best-suited lead generation/sales automation and sales enablement platforms out there, such as the long-time leading CRM SalesForce, plus emerging AI-driven and smart, verified e-mail sequence-friendly platforms like Chorus.ai, Seamless.ai, Hunter.io,  HubSpot, ZenDesk, and so much more!

It's great that analytical thinking combined with genuinely adaptive active listening & person-to-person empathy skills are recognized by the preHIRED community as the solid cornerstones of a lucratively rewarding & sustainably meaningful Software industry sales vocation - as opposed to the "dial for dollars/pushy boiler room/spam everyone/get by heavily on your charm, nepotism, or whatever irrational else" approach that has plagued the B2B sales field for too long.

Worthwhile business decision-makers do not want to waste their time, money, and reputations on ill-suited SaaS/PaaS/Enterprise non-solutions.

On the other end, responsible B2B software sales professionals do not need to be stuck in poorly-run, woefully underfunded, commission-only, fly-by-night/pie-in-the-sky/shady scam firms that are only out to make a quick buck while leaving a trail of frustration everywhere they go.

This is why getting trained and certified by the Science-Based Sales® Association through its reasonable, no upfront costs preHIRED course has been really worth it for me - a multi-industry, multi-cultural, over 2 decades active professional who is eager to join truly innovative and responsive SaaS teams that just need best-suited SDRs/BDRs to get their solutions into the right hands, within budgets and timelines that make sense.

Thank you preHIRED for giving me and many others the practical technical tools, nuanced deeper insights, and ongoing community support needed to make us truly professional, efficient, and effective B2B software sales professionals for the highly interactive 21st-century we live in!

• Sales Development
    - 12/19/2019
    Casey R Burke  User Photo
    Casey R Burke • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just finished up the preHIRED program and I can not say enough about it! I have been in sales for just about 20 years and talk about a game-changer. This program helped me look back at my sales skills and improve them in a way that I can now go out and kill it in the world of tech sales. Josh Jordan is a mastermind when it comes to training both new and seasoned sales representatives. I only wish I had come across this program sooner! Thank you Josh and your entire team for all the knowledge and support.

• Amazing Course!
    - 12/18/2019
    Cameron Provencher  User Photo
    Cameron Provencher • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn

Josh Jordan and his team do a TREMENDOUS job at unveiling key techniques, simplifying the complicated topics, and making sure ordinary people are successful. There's a lot of material to cover, and it is broken down beautifully to ensure comprehension and retainment. I learned a lot from preHIRED and I'm very excited to start my new career!

A big thank you goes out to Josh, Josue and the rest of the team!

• Great course!
    - 12/7/2019
    paul hutchens  User Photo
    paul hutchens • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I went through PreHIRED's courses. It's pretty easy once you get it down. Technology has helped a lot for SDR's. Price is pretty steep if you aren't able to pay now but it will be worth it with a six-figure career!

I'm now certified and looking for my new career!

• Hannah Burgess   User Photo
    Hannah Burgess • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh's work in the preHIRED Science Based Sales training program is changing lives! Josh uses his extensive knowledge of sales and sales tools, to give people the skills to hit the ground running and build successful sales careers. There is never a dull moment in the preHIRED program, and working with so many authentic and positive individuals has been a true blessing. If you're a newbie wanting to build a sales career, or a sales pro wanting to take it up a notch, take the plunge and check out preHIRED! You will be in good hands!