prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (145) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (6) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• Great course!
    - 9/12/2018
    Andrew Block  User Photo
    Andrew Block • Admissions Advisor • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

Going into my senior year of college I knew I wanted to enter the world of startups and entrepreneurship. With no real business or tech skills, Josh gave me my first real opportunity. Never having been in sales, I knew basically nothing. But through Josh's mentorship and coaching, I've learned the in's and out's of the entire sales process. His attention to detail and training style make it very easy to grasp different concepts from sales tools to email copy to running meetings. Although I've only been in the software sales space for a little over a year, I feel I am years beyond my experience and I truly owe it all to Josh. Many people are surprised that I've only been in sales for a year, but again, that is all thanks to Josh. If you ever get to work with Josh, or at least be trained by him, your career will thank him later.

• David • Certified in Science-Based Sales® • Graduate

There are a lot of great things that can be said so I'll be as concise as I can. I had little to no sales experience coming into the program but I was tired of working long hours without getting compensated for what I felt I was worth. The training I received from Josh and through PreHired has been amazing. I had some doubts at first about the program and if it could really help me achieve my goals of landing a 6 figure career. Not only that, I had doubts in myself as well. But, after doing some research, I decided to invest in me and in PreHired. Through his Science-Based Sales training and mentoring program, I am confident in moving forward with my career in tech sales and have gotten clarity on, not only, the skill, tools, and workflows that are essential to crushing it at any B2B sales position, but on how I define my own value and personal goals as well. With Josh's help and all the support I received at PreHired I know that I am now in the top percentile of SDRs in the country and look forward to achieving my goals and landing a great career in tech sales! Thank you, Josh and thanks to everyone at PreHired!

• Tim • Real Estate • Graduate

I was blessed to discover this curriculum as I was seriously considering a career change, and this course prompted me to take action. While I have been in sales well over 10 years and having completed numerous sales training courses, it was highly refreshing to be introduced to an entirely different approach on how to effectively engage and convert potential prospects. Thank you for all of your knowledge and support!

• Prehired Member
    - 12/22/2019
    julian jean-pierre • Graduate

PreHIRED is an amazing program for anyone who is looking to start a career in sales or polish the sales techniques they already have. For me, this program has been life-changing! Not only has preHIRED catapulted my sales career they have equipped me with skills only a seasoned sales professional would have. I highly recommend preHIRED to anyone who is wanting to make the most out of their sales career!

• SDR Trainee
    - 12/17/2019
    Nazal Parvin • Graduate

Excellent course that gets you ready for a SDR role!!! loved every minute of it. Ive been in sales for more then 15 years and this is the by far the best course I have ever taken.  Josh makes it real easy and breaks it down step by step which anyone can pick up on quick.  My mentor Josue was always there for me when ever I had any questions.   Keep up the great job guys.  Thank You for all your help.

• Amazing Course
    - 12/14/2019
    Donald Frascella

Before I joined preHIRED, I did not have any sales experience. I have been wanting to get into a sales position for a while, just had no idea where to start or how to start.
    I came across an ad on Facebook for preHIRED. When I first saw the ad on Facebook, I had my doubts, I have seen this ad in the past. The third time I came across the ad, I said let’s look into it more. I did my research and found that this, in fact, was a legit deal.
    My favorite part of preHIRED is, the motivation you feel when watching the videos. They definitely get you to actually want to finish the videos to keep moving forward. The owner certainly makes everything personable and enjoyable (you will laugh at him because I did).
    I would suggest anyone to just do it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. You have a mentor throughout the program (which are great!) and you also get to ask all sorts of questions and they have all of the answers for you!
    Thanks, Josh and preHIRED – I couldn’t have done all this without you!

• Erik Yu • Student
    Technically I joined without having a sales experience (I deal with 100% inbound as a PM and 100% inbound as an account manager in the past)
    Content is easy to understand and covers tools and skills. Examples from people that are currently doing the job. Mentoring and Slack group helps me a lot. It prepares you to perform at the position. Recommended to people that are interested in taking this career path.
    I like the mentality and the approach, where I could see myself on the receiving end having a constructive conversation instead of being force-fed to a sale. Confidence to walk out knowing it's not a fit rather than having a sole priority to close a deal.
    The ongoing support is what I needed and will continue to work with my mentor to make progress in my career.
  • Lloyd O'Donovan • SDR

Before I joined Prehired, I had previously worked one sales job and I loved it. However, I believed my lack of experience/diversity in the Sales industry would hold me back from making significant progress. Thanks to Prehired, I got the chance to get back into Sales where I studied and developed new Sales skills essential to becoming a top SDR in the SaaS industry. Prehired also emphasized that any level of sales experience was accepted into the course which got rid of my fear of being held back due to inexperience.
    I knew I wanted a way back into sales but I wasn't sure what kind of sales job to search for. Prehired is designed to train you to be in the top 5% of SDRs in the country and after learning this, nothing was going to stop me from starting this course.
    My first impression of Prehired was that it was just another course claiming to be the best at what they do. But what I loved about Prehired is they put their money where their mouth is. They assign you a personal mentor who is available to schedule a call with any time with any questions you have. My mentor was very quick to point out that there wasn't such a thing as a stupid question which made me feel confident as at the start of the course I felt like I was learning a new language due to my inexperience of SaaS.

The prehired course is split into 3 parts; the tools, the skills, and the workflows, but if I had to pick my favorite part of the course, it would have to be the fact that once you are in, you are a lifetime member. This means that even after you are hired by an awesome tech company, Prehired still support you in making sure you are the best SDR possible and are available to schedule a call and answer and questions you may have or even if you are simply looking for career advice, this small touch is definitely my favorite part of Prehired.
    My advice for anyone considering the Prehired course is this, if you are genuinely interested in investing in yourself and believe you have the potential to make a successful career in sales, then this course is certainly the most important step you can take in the right direction.
    Many thanks to Josh and his team, I never would have been able to develop the skills by myself or in the short space of time it took. The last 6 weeks have been the most important spent developing my career.
  • Adarsh Natwa • Student

Before joining preHIRED, I worked in sales and telephone roles during my undergraduate career in the market research, 3PL and nightlife industries.

After realizing that I wanted to get my foot into the door of the software sales industry, I researched any potential software sales programs when I came across preHIRED’s program.  It encompassed all the knowledge I needed to be a good SDR, and I applied immediately.

The primary doubt I had about the preHIRED program was whether it was a real program or a scam, but I reviewed several different sources proving it to be legitimate.  I didn’t know if I would be successful in the program given my experience level, but I am now confident with the education I received that I can excel in this profession.

My favorite parts of the program included the myriad of CRMs and lead generation tools that were taught in addition to the resume and LinkedIn development.  I also loved the fact that I had a mentor to guide me through the program if I ever had any questions or concerns.  I believe that the combination of all of these will make me stand out amongst employers and allow me to be one of the top SDRs at a tech company.

If you know you want to go into software sales and you feel that you’re not ready, this is the program to join!  You’ll learn essentially everything you need to know to be successful in an SDR role and will have a step up against other applicants.

• CEO
    - 11/13/2019
    Daryion Morgan • Graduate

When you think of a founder and CEO of a company, what usually comes to mind first? We are talking about the highest-ranking person in that company, so how do you expect them to behave and interact with you? After working through the process at preHIRED and becoming certified I gotta say I am completely blown away with Joshua Jordan. In my opinion, he is redefining what it is to be a CEO by truly serving his employees and giving 1000 percent of what he has to us. His sickening work ethic, positive attitude, and goal-oriented mindset has shifted my mindset on sales and has awakened a drive in me like never before.

Like many, I was a bit skeptical when hearing about preHIRED. As I did my research, not only on the company itself but on Joshua, my skepticism started to fall by the wayside. The time, energy, resources and passion that Josh has put into preHIRED and his team is beyond inspiring and motivating. He has made a kid like me not only believe in myself even further, but has brought me to the realization that anyone can be successful when given the right leadership. Yes, work ethic and self-determination play a giant factor in this equation, but Josh lays the foundation unlike any other.

I am honored to be a lifetime member of preHIRED and have never been more excited about my future in sales. Thanks to Josh and his well-trained staff, I can honestly say I feel ready and prepared to take on the software sales industry head-on. Anyone reading this just know, if you put in the time and effort you will be a fully trained SDR by the end of the course and you will see just how incredible this man is. So when it comes to giving my recommendation on this CEO, I'd have to go 10 out of 10! Thanks, Josh for your vision, hard work, and dedication to preHIRED and all of its members. We really appreciate you and are forever grateful!

- 11/10/2019
    Clive Thomas

If you’re ready to transit from the profession you’re in to a position in sales consider Pre-hired. They give you the education, and sales family you need to educate you and mentor you to succeed I promised you. Talking from experience 👍🏿

• preHIRED Graduate
    - 11/7/2019
    Derek

I was provided with a great mentor and tons of support from the preHIRED team. The course material was awesome. I have an extensive sales background and I believe this training will help elevate me to the next level as I transition into a new industry.

Easy to follow step by step modules and very clear and concise instructions on how to attain success as an SDR. I highly recommend this course for anyone who is looking to increase their annual income in an ever-changing yet stable industry in computer software!

preHIRED is an amazing program top to bottom.

• Jesse Robin • Certified SDR/Sales Analyst in Science-Based Sales® • Graduate

Before joining preHired, I was already an accomplished Sales and Service Rep. at a roofing company for three years. I had a great job, but I wanted to achieve even more with my life.

Having an affinity for technology, I’d been considering a transition into the tech industry for some time. The role I was in felt like a plateau, and I was looking for a springboard. Already in search of an adventure for personal growth, I thought preHired could equip me with the fundamentals to make that leap into tech.

I researched all I could—vigilant for any red flags, but the evidence only weighed in favor of preHired. So after some prayer and meditation, I committed. I had to stay up later and wake up earlier, but I finished the program while having a family, and still working full-time 60+hr/wk. And I'm so glad I did.

Already being in sales, I implemented my training immediately and refined my skills to become an expert on cold calling, discovery, sales meetings, and demonstrating value. I also began using the tools they trained me on immediately, enabling me to master them quicker than I thought I could.

I now have a better understanding of the entire sales process, from prospecting to close, and many happy customers!

Thanks to Josh, David, and Bobby for providing clarity every step of the way, I am an even more confident, knowledgeable, helpful, and productive salesperson than I ever was.

• Life Changing
    - 10/29/2019
    David Sedeno • SDR • Graduate

Before I started my journey at Prehired I use to be a salesperson for the past 3 years. Let me tell you it was very difficult. I couldn't figure out the way to make enough money to sustain a normal lifestyle. I wanted to find a company where I could grow! My first thought of prehired was that it was just another scam. So I did some background research on the company and the employees. That is when I discovered that this was legit, so I made the choice and went for it! Now I can say I am an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools to find leads for selling, this made selling fun again for me! I am now in this amazing snowball effect where I can not stop and I don't want to! Many many thanks Josh and Prehired - I couldn't have done all this without you! seriously! you guys are angels!

• Michael Oates • Certified SDR for Hire • Graduate

Thank you Josh for putting me on the path to success!  I had not been involved directly in sales since some cold calling, "dialing for dollars", as a summer job before college ...years ago.  I was in transition from a career in military service in the United States Air Force and was not finding promising career opportunities that would allow me to stay in small town America.  I was interested in a well paying job (6-Figures was not on my mind before I found PreHIRED), and a tech aligned career that I could enjoy and thrive in.
    When I first saw PreHIRED on a Facebook ad, my first inclination was to avoid this as some sort of scam or MLM trick.  I saved the ad and came back to it about a week later and did some research and started to think that it was sounding promising and I was intrigued to dig a little deeper for answers.  I kept finding promising information and the only naysayers were types of people who tend to fail at life in whatever they do.
     I quickly became sold that I could succeed in SaaS sales with my background, personality, skills and desire to continue lifelong learning.  It is difficult to pick one favorite part of the preHIRED program because it was all great material, but I would say the combination of hands on learning with some of the best tools of the trade and the mentorship of SaaS experts who know how it is done and are happy to share what they know to make me better.

If you have confidence in yourself and want to make a better life for your family this is a proven program that will change your outlook on life.  Join the top 5% and never look back.
    Josh is the real deal and his entire team genuinely cares about your success and doing it the right way!

• student
    - 10/28/2019
    kenneth milligan • Graduate

preHired has changed my life for the better. I am new to sales and Joshua Jordan's program walked me step by step through everything I would need to know to get out and get a job in the sales industry. There is nothing else like this program out there, Whether you have been working in sales for 30 years or just starting out like me, I promise you won't be wasting your time. There is nothing better Science-Based Sales® to prepare you to go out into the sales field today.

• Fantastic program!
    - 10/23/2019
    Paul Lamont • Graduate

Joshua Jordan has created the most comprehensive Saas training program in the world. It isn't called science-based for nothing! He has integrated all of the necessary components to create the best program out there; the apps and technology, the sales methodologies and psychology. Plus he is a very polite and honorable guy who dispels the myth of the pushy salesman. He wants his trainees to conduct themselves honorably and offer a service their clients and customers will want and benefit from.

• Prehired
    - 10/23/2019
    David Sepulveda • SDR certified. Graduate.

This was the best decision I could of ever made. I was in need of a career change and to some it's to scary to do but with the help of your mentors and our slack group we are a very tight community that they are always willing to lend a helping hand when you have any question. I just became certified and I can't thank my mentor Kyle Much enough. Thank you man! It was a long battle with my schedule always changing but stick to it. You have to put in the work.  I can't wait to get out there and start my job search.

• Mike Gilbert • Graduate

Before I joined preHired, I was in insurance sales for almost 3 years... and I was tired of hustling out there, getting sales, and then just barely making ends meet at the end of the month because someone decided to not pay the bills, and it dinging me. I have been looking for so long for a better opportunity and better pay and to grow long-term in a thriving company.

When I first found preHired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true! But after doing research on the company like watching a TON of video testimonies and talking to some of the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in the SaaS industry! It made selling SMART and FUN again for me! And, using my Science-Based Sales® from preHIRED, I'm lining up interviews now and closing in on the perfect career that will take me to the next level of earnings.

I WILL soon be working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in the city of my choice because that’s the type of program this is! It will position you to have the leverage to go out there and find the job you want. Check them out- it will be the smartest thing you’ve done for yourself.

Thanks Josh and preHired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Hugh C • SDR • Graduate

PreHired was an excellent program. I came from a software background, but even still the tools that were demonstrated and taught were exteremly useful in the job search and soon to be sales process. Excellent Program!!

• Paul Brady • Graduate

As a former Marine, I was looking for something where I could transition into the tech world. I was considering software development but the length of training and hiring was at least a year away.

When I came across Josh and PreHired it was eactly what I was looking for. Something that can be obtained in 12 weeks or less. in fact, I've already been contacted by a company that saw my PreHired resume and are inviting me to their next hiring step. That took about 3 days after I submitted my application and applied PreHired methodologies for job hunting.

I highly recommend the PreHired training if you want to get your foot into sales development with no prior experience needed.

• SDR Training
    - 10/1/2019
    DJ Braden • Student
    Before I joined Prehired, I had only had experience in retail sales... and I was tired of not making as much as I wanted. I was looking for better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling! In prehired Josh made it really simple to understand! Now I'm searching for a job as an SDR at an awesome tech company! Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Kevin Fong • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate

Before I joined PreHired, I had been laid off from my job, and was super discouraged of all the dead ends of applying to “just another job”. With a background of Sales, Marketing, and being a Public Safety Dispatcher, I was all over the place.  I was tired of working hard and living paycheck to paycheck while receiving average benefits. How could I break into a growing software industry where I could grow with a company that values its employees and customers, while bringing more money home to provide for my family and give back to the community?

Enter Prehired, It sounded like it could be a scam when I stumbled upon it because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing extensive research on the company, its employees, and following the rabbit trail of its members through LinkedIn, I realized this is a real opportunity and went all in.

The skills and tools I trained on are exactly those I’ll use for the new job, AND are the same ones I’ll use to land my first job. I’m 3 weeks in and just got certified… so my goal is to apply for jobs and have offers within the next 3 weeks... there’s no reason why that can’t happen.

PreHired gave me something to look forward to each day while going through the program, and now everyday as I now know I have the skills and the tools to crush it anywhere I go.  Thanks Josh for putting this together and my Mentor Kyle

• Danny Chu • SDR • Graduate

Before joining Prehired, I had over 5 years of outside sales and marketing experiences in the health industry. I wanted to make a change, get into technology sales and make more money. I believe that the future is in technology and believe that software sales offer a very lucrative potential of making a six figures income.

PreHired taught me everything I needed to know to excel in the software sales industry. However, before starting my training with PreHired, I had some doubts that the program can actually teach me everything I needed to know in order to feel confident about selling in technology and software sales. I didn’t think I can learn everything in less than 6 weeks. I was so wrong.

My favorite part was learning the psychology of why today’s buyers buy and learning how to sale to them. I have always been told that if I wanted to be successful in sales I needed to learn how to close the prospect. PreHired taught me that to make more sales, I had to create more “clarity” for the prospect instead. This was a game-changer for me.

I highly recommend PreHired because regardless if you wanted to get into software sales or not, everything you learn from PreHired can be applied and be successful in any sales industries. Thank you so much Joshua for this amazing program!

• Casha Sanders • SDR • Graduate
    • Like-- lets cut out the corny star rating review and let me tell you the REAL DEAL about my experience at PreHIRED. BEST DECISION I'VE MADE IN 2019. I loved the course modules so much i binged watched them while cooking and changing diapers (LOL). I was all like poop...wipes...PREHIRED on my cell as i used buzz lightyear to prop the phone up. Josh doesn't have that boring monotone voice you find in a lot of webinars and E-Learning courses. (I've attended my fair share of them to know.)

The program is helpful on many different levels. PreHired basically took my brain...and BOOM (inserts loud brain blasting noise here)--- i mean all things sales 2.0. I've been in sales since i could talk (Boss Baby style) but this course really went deep into the science behind it and in the most fun and challenging way. Then right when the modules ends... you and your mentor start the certification process and I had the coolest mentor ever (Bobby.) He was so down to earth and has a big family like me so we related and it didn't feel like a test trial as i'd thought it would. He feels like my team mate. Totally helpful and honest and encouraging.

PreHired gave me confidence going into my interviews- they prepare you like the karate kid. No stone unturned. What I love is they're there every step of the way. I have Bobby on speed dial (LOL.) I had companies encouraging me to interview before id even officially finished certification because of how polished and "stand-out" they structure our social presence. Companies like UserIQ and N2open even told me how impressed they were with my outreach--that they get TONS of resumes or applications that all look and sound the same but that mine stood out and demanded a presence.

Listen, talking about my new Prehired family and how they've helped me, i could go all day. No really--the kids are asleep and I have another 4 hours before Housewives is on so I can totally fill you all the way in... but i'll just let you see for yourself. Totally worth the investment, totally worth the process and time, and this small book i'm writing. If your a review reader like i was going into this...let me be your confirmation. Your creepy little shoulder angel that randomly pops up in movies and whispers "do itttt. You wont regret it"