prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (305) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Danny Warming  User Photo
    Danny Warming • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     With no traditional B2B sales background, I was coming into a career transition with plenty of ambition and little direction. I knew I had to search out the current best in the business for sales training.

It didn't take long to see that preHIRED has been on top of the podium in sales training over the last few years, and I knew I wanted to give myself the best opportunity to become an effective SDR in my first role in sales. preHIRED paints an easily navigatable path from zero experience to quota breaking sales professional. They have the data to back their approach and the alumni to prove that their methods produce results.

I was skeptical that I would be able to transform from 911 paramedic to B2B sales pro in six weeks or less. With many products on the market, I wasn't sure if this was a scam, or at the least over-hyped.

Josh's staff is the first convincing factor for the results you can expect. They have been by my side from admissions to career search and they are the foundation of this transforming training.

Feel free to reach out to me if you are considering the preHIRED program! Helping the next person jump aboard is the least I can do for the organization that changed my life.
  • Courtney Suber  User Photo
    Courtney Suber • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     First things first; I could definitely write a book on the past few weeks about joining preHIRED lol 😂. But... I'll keep it simple. I joined the program towards the end of December and was certified in Science-Based Sales® just shy of 3 weeks! I have gained so much and going through the program has allowed me to free my inner Sales spirit. The knowledge that I have gained, I know will take me further than admin work, which is what I was doing prior. I have been certified for 1 business day lol and already getting noticed by potential employers just from following the program! IT WORKS! I'd recommend it 1000 times and more ❗❗
  • Megan Madrigrano  User Photo
    Megan Madrigrano • Science Based Sales Member • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I was studying Tourism Development and Management at Arizona State University while working in heavily customer-oriented roles. When I first learned about preHIRED, I was a bit skeptical about the seemingly minimal cost, and time it took to complete the program and kept trying to look for the "hidden agenda" or the "catch" and after extensive combing through the website and FAQ, could not find anything. Aside from that, I was questioning to myself whether I really needed to dive into a completely different industry than my degree was in. However, that was one of my main draw-ins as well, was challenging myself and expanding my horizons. The program emphasized that you didn't need to have any knowledge in technology and software sales, let alone sales experience; which was a largely intriguing factor. This program has built my confidence in myself, my knowledge, and my abilities to succeed not just in tech and software sales, but in any endeavor that I explore. This program has motivated me to go ALL IN and take control of my freedom. To anyone considering this program, I say all in or none at all because Josh makes the material not only easy to learn but fun to learn and it never hurts to add more knowledge and skill to your roster.
  • Jen Migkos  User Photo
    Jen Migkos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’ve been selling my own consulting services and creating systems for small business owners for about 8 years.

When Covid hit, I decided that it was a good opportunity to finally dig into the part of a business that I thought I could really improve upon (and had avoided): sales. When I found PreHIRED, It opened my eyes to the world of Saas sales and it felt like a natural fit for me to transition into this fast-paced industry since I already utilized many of these programs in my current work and understand their power.

My absolute favorite part of the PreHIRED program was how they combined the current tech tools of the industry, setting you up to get straight to work in your future SDR role. PLUS the people and support that you have constant access to ensuring that you always feel supported.

If you are serious about starting a career in this field and are on the fence about joining this program - JUST DO IT - this is going to fast track your success!

Thanks, Josh and the entire PreHIRED team!
  • Amazing!
    - 1/20/2021
    Mollie Capener   User Photo
    Mollie Capener • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I can not say enough good things about PreHired! I entered in to the program with only the basic knowledge of software and very little sales experience. This program helped me use my previous teaching experience to learn about the exciting world of SaaS. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! I had a personal mentor and a cohort of people available to me at all times. I grew so much as an individual during this time as well because of the positive mentoring available in this program. This is truly a company that believes in their members and helps them to use their individual talents and strengths partnered with the PreHired curriculum to reach their full potential. I am so excited to be a member here, and to continue to meet more amazing individuals through the PreHired program. Joshua is personal and responds to his members. He is accessible and makes sure that he keeps everything up to date and even if you have already completed the curriculum you receive an update if there is new technology being used in the market as well as how to use it. Absolutely amazing company!
  • Sabina Hyderi  User Photo
    Sabina Hyderi • SDR for hire • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined preHIRED, I had a successful 20+ year career in retail leadership. However, due to the current pandemic, the retail world has experienced some dramatic shifts. I realized that I needed to adapt to these major changes and reinvest in more career opportunities with longevity in mind.

I came across preHIRED's program during my targeted career research. I was impressed with the reviews yet I was not sure if I was a good fit since I did not have a background in tech sales. I reached out to an admissions counselor for more clarity. After our conversation, I felt confident that this was the real deal and joined the program.

My favorite part of the preHIRED program was the access to all the tools and methodologies that go into a streamlined and successful approach to sales. There actually is a science to it all! As a newcomer to this field, this has tremendously added to my confidence in being able to "hit the ground running" as an SDR. I also found all the support and guidance from my mentor invaluable throughout my certification.

If you are considering a similar career change, Don't hesitate! I am truly grateful for Josh and the entire preHired team's investment in my future career.
  • BDR in Training
    - 1/7/2021
    Michael McIntyre  User Photo
    Michael McIntyre • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I think I was one of the rare few who experienced a hiccup in the training process, due to an issue outside of their control, but PreHired took the extra time and effort to make sure I was caught up and helped. The course allowed me to prepare for, and succeed with, a complete career trajectory change. I was in shock with just how many people are impressed with how prepared I am for the role. While every job comes with it's own unique hurdles and challenges that one must learn and overcome, PreHired's training gave me a foundation to tackle these from a base of training and knowledge. Highly recommended.
  • Marli Delaney  User Photo
    Marli Delaney • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I contributed to sales, lesson instruction, and rehearsal direction at a music performance center for 5 years. Although I was a part-time employee, I wore many hats at this job and it was awesome gaining experience there when I was a college student.

I earned my Bachelor's Degree in 2019 with a double major in Music and PR, so I established that it was time to put my all into my career – but my path was detrimentally impacted by COVID-19 within the first few months of even having the chance to put myself out there.

Fortunately, I prayed and was blessed to find preHIRED, as this program introduced me to the amazing ways of tech sales!

I was initially worried about all the changes that a career switch would cause in my life, but Josh and the rest of the preHIRED staff brought me so much clarity with insightful lessons, detailed rubrics, and motivational mindsets.

My favorite part of preHIRED was learning that I can genuinely help organizations in many ways with the power of software, and although I am happy to help everyone I cross paths with, I am also making it a goal of mine to save the music industry with SaaS. Live events, which were known to be the primary source of income to artists for decades, have been destroyed by the pandemic for an unprecedented amount of time – and since music is very near and dear to my heart, I am motivated to help this industry prosper again someday as an SDR.

If you are considering the preHIRED program, I recommend that you book a Zoom call to get your questions and concerns answered while seeing if you would be a good fit for the program. You will also want to make sure you're able to dedicate time and effort because your dedication will be put to the test when you're actually going through the coursework (by this I mean, the course is action-packed and you'll want to make sure you're ready for it). 10/10 would recommend to a friend!
  • SDR
    - 12/28/2020
    Kelechi Ordu   User Photo
    Kelechi Ordu • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I give a lot of thanks to preHIRED for this amazing program. I have been in insurance sales for the past 2 years and I randomly heard about preHIRED through an Instagram ad. I was curious enough and was also in a place where I was looking for my next move. I thought pharmaceutical sales would be the next step to make but the more I learned about tech sales the more it seemed like the best fit for me.

As I learned more about the tech sales industry I knew that I would need some training. PreHIRED’s methodology is among the best! I am so thankful that I was curious enough to learn more about this program and that I made the decision to invest in myself. It was truly one of the best decisions I have made in my professional career. The training was great and the mentors were amazing to work with. From start to finish, I knew that I could count on my mentors to assist if I needed their help with anything. The process you learn truly prepares you to be one of the best SDRs in the country and it shows as you get the opportunity to impress employers during your career search process.

I am so excited to start my new job as an SDR for a great company and I thank preHIRED for equipping me with the skills to be a top SDR in this industry. Thank you preHIRED for helping me to transition well into the tech sales industry!
  • Ishmael Ubiles  User Photo
    Ishmael Ubiles • Emerging Accounts Executive • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    It's hard not to be effusive in praising this amazing program. I am an NYC real estate veteran with years of experience in sales, but I was blown away by how little I knew and how much I needed to learn in order to be an excellent software salesperson. This is the place to come join and become that person. It is an excellent program, but the biggest benefits are the slack channel that serves as a community, the MENTORS (Big shout out to Bobby and John), and the exposure to many different tech tools at your disposal. I know this sounds insane, but despite being out of work for many months during a once-in-a-generation pandemic, I managed to get several job offers, including the one I eventually landed: an Account Executive role. Much of that is due to the fact you source your job exactly as an SDR would. This program will not spoon feed you: do the work, reap the rewards. If you follow the program, are open to corrections/guidance, you WILL succeed and you WILL land a job. Highly recommended.

- 11/20/2020
    Christopher  User Photo
    Christopher • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you feel stuck in your career and looking for a program that will clarify everything you need to know to be successful in sales today, PreHIRED is the way to go. Josh does a great job of teaching and is a very engaging public speaker. This program has really changed my life and taught me more than any class I've taken at a 4-year university
  • David Beauchamp  User Photo
    David Beauchamp • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I had owned my own business for 11 years and did some sales-related processes. I love what I did in my business, but I struggled for years to keep a consistent income, so the idea of a consistent income and being able to learn something new drew me to preHIRED.
    I was skeptical of preHIRED at first, but after researching the company and going through the first interview, I realized I could succeed. Solid psychology and others focused humility is my favorite part of the program. I enjoy helping people grow and become the best they can and the preHIRED program will give me more opportunity to do that for businesses and people outside of work.
    I look forward to a career in the tech industry and being able to make my business and more a part-time passion instead of requiring it to pay the bills. If you are willing to put in the work the preHIRED program will help you succeed.