prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (244) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Stephen Dickey  User Photo
    Stephen Dickey • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Overall I am very pleased with the coursework.  My mentor and connector have always been available to help me succeed in this journey.  Thanks Josh and all the preHired team for making this training an excellent experience!
  • Jeffrey DeCamp  User Photo
    Jeffrey DeCamp • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started preHIRED a month ago. I was looking for a new, more stable career and I had recently been doing a lot of research on various areas of work. PreHIRED caught my eye, not only because of the potential earnings in the area of Science-BAsed Sales but because they didn't just teach you and runaway. PreHIRED actually follows through and helps you find a job, reviews job offers with you to make sure they are a good fit and they offer continuing education even after you get certified. I highly recommend PreHIRED if you're serious about a career change.
  • Feeling pumped
    - 5/4/2020
    Bonny Jamison  User Photo
    Bonny Jamison • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have over 15+ years of sales experience, however, I needed to tweak my sales approach being I have been out of the industry for four years. I was interested in going through the preHIRED program because I had been out of the sales arena for four years and wanted to upgrade my skills for the software and technology field. When I first found Prehired on FB, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. It truly provided me with great support for upgrading my skills and learning new sales approaches.

My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! I am presently working on locating jobs within my area and know it has provided me with more confidence to pursue a sales career in the software and technology field.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Isabella T.  User Photo
    Isabella T. • Science Based Sales® Rep • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had been in sales for a time and was considering a career as a realtor but wasn't fully convinced that that was where I wanted to be. It was during this period of reflection that I discovered preHIRED. Of course, I did my due diligence in researching the company and conversing with Lael, my admissions advisor, who by the way was very knowledgable, considerate, and just a great person in general. I was not at all surprised by the rave reviews and positive customer feedback, especially since the manner in which my questions were addressed, and how my advisor went the extra mile during the enrollment process was stellar. First impressions are huge and preHIRED nailed it! I cannot convey in words how grateful I am for Josh's vision! The quality of the program, the knowledge imparted and the level of the team's dedication and commitment to its members and their success is exceptional. preHIRED is life-changing and has provided me with an incredible knowledge base while further expanding my skill set. This step of faith is taking me to new heights in my career and leading to unlimited growth potential! Trust your gut and go for the plunge; dive deep and you will be glad that you did!
  • Bill Stiber  User Photo
    Bill Stiber • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I knew it was time for a career change. I did the research and found preHIRED. I was already enrolled in Grant Cardone's excellent sales training and had completed several certifications there. I was a little worried that preHIRED might be a scam because they were willing to provide massive value upfront with zero payment due at the time of enrollment. I was mistaken. This program is top-notch. I have the skills and tools to be the top 5% of SRD's out there. Thanks, Josh.
  • Life Changing!!!
    - 3/26/2020
    Manfred Weser  User Photo
    Manfred Weser • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had basically no sales experience when before I started at preHIRED. I wanted to get into sales because it has great earning potential and a possible great quality of life! The jobs that I was qualified for, though, were not at that level, yet! I stumbled across preHIRED and after a little bit of research, I was sold on the program! They are invested in me! I feel confident and qualified to enter the sales force and kill it!! As I was going through the program I was already thinking of friends and family who I will recommend take a look at this because it is life changing!

The materials are very straight forward and the coursework helps CLARIFY everything. It was a lot for me to process, but everything is provided to me to be successful and I know I will be!
  • Elaina  User Photo
    Elaina • SDR for hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    When I first started preHired, I TRIED to find bad things about this program and I COULDN'T! Every review is glowing because Josh's program really is spectacular. I started out with zero sales experience and the training could not be more thorough and exciting. PreHired has changed my life and I'm so excited to start my new career! thank you to my mentor, Josue, and Josh!
  • Simply Amazing
    - 3/21/2020
    Stephanie De Los Santos  User Photo
    Stephanie De Los Santos • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined PreHIRED I was a bartender for over 5 years. I was so sick and tired of everything from the long hours, the rude drunk guest and more importantly the pay. I was making the most money I could make in the industry and it simply wasn't enough.
    They say if it is too good to be true than it probably is, and I can’t lie that is what I thought when I first heard about the preHIRED program. I really thought it was a scam but after doing tons of research on the company I realized that this program was a huge opportunity and I had to go for it. I am now an organizational guru. The program taught me how to really amplify my organizational skill by using CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforces to keep me on the right track and have the most productive work day.
    The preHIRED program has changed my life for the better. I am now on track to reach my six figure income goal in less than 5 years!
    Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • MR
    - 3/21/2020
    chase  User Photo
    chase • SDR for Hire • Verified via LinkedIn
    Really loved josh's approach to training repetition but not beating a horse I'm super excited where my future will be headed thanks to josh and the team at PreHIRED!!
  • Excellent Course!
    - 3/16/2020
    Gill Rinberg  User Photo
    Gill Rinberg • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED.  I was a special education teacher for 15 years and also had 6 years of sales experience in fundraising sales and recruiting.  I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding.  When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it.  I figured it was just a scam.  But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry.  After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors.  From the initial job interview, to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way.  I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future.  Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Mark Hunsaker  User Photo
    Mark Hunsaker • SDR-Sales Pro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED is by far one of the best choices I've made. Josh has developed a program of instruction that cuts to the heart and gives you the skills you need to succeed. Josh is an engaging, humorous presenter. He has a great knack for simplifying complex ideas. I've been in sales for over 20 years. I didn't think an old dog could be taught new tricks. PreHIRED's program is nothing short of inspired. You get a refresher course on sales basics and then a turbo-powered method of amplifying your efforts with technology! I'm 60 years old; If I can do it then anyone can. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life! PreHIRED ROCKS! look into it and keep an open mind. It'll blow you away!