prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (182) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Amazing Course!
    - 12/18/2019
    Cameron Provencher  User Photo
    Cameron Provencher • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn

Josh Jordan and his team do a TREMENDOUS job at unveiling key techniques, simplifying the complicated topics, and making sure ordinary people are successful. There's a lot of material to cover, and it is broken down beautifully to ensure comprehension and retainment. I learned a lot from preHIRED and I'm very excited to start my new career!

A big thank you goes out to Josh, Josue and the rest of the team!

• Great course!
    - 12/7/2019
    paul hutchens  User Photo
    paul hutchens • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I went through PreHIRED's courses. It's pretty easy once you get it down. Technology has helped a lot for SDR's. Price is pretty steep if you aren't able to pay now but it will be worth it with a six-figure career!

I'm now certified and looking for my new career!

• Hannah Burgess   User Photo
    Hannah Burgess • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh's work in the preHIRED Science Based Sales training program is changing lives! Josh uses his extensive knowledge of sales and sales tools, to give people the skills to hit the ground running and build successful sales careers. There is never a dull moment in the preHIRED program, and working with so many authentic and positive individuals has been a true blessing. If you're a newbie wanting to build a sales career, or a sales pro wanting to take it up a notch, take the plunge and check out preHIRED! You will be in good hands!
  • Trained & Certified
    - 11/25/2019
    Benjamin Hillgren  User Photo
    Benjamin Hillgren • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHIRED trained me in so many things to do with Sales it has become a part of me. After going through the course and getting certified I can honestly say that what I learned in the course has changed me even as a person and in no way is this a bad thing!

• Trace Keasler  User Photo
    Trace Keasler • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Like everyone else, I was skeptical of preHired, however they've done everything they said they would do and everyone from preHired has been a class act.

I definitely recommend preHired.

• Rachele Lazo  User Photo
    Rachele Lazo • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had 8 years of retail experience working at the mall. I stumbled upon an ad for preHIRED after being exhausted from random job interviews where I didn't even know if I wanted the job. I didn't want to be desperate for just any job so I was interested specifically about software sales because of the financial gain and work-life stability I was looking for. PreHIRED seemed like the perfect fit for me because I am a college graduate that never used my bachelor's degree and when I learned I could use the program to find a job directly after, it seemed like a good fit. When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam because it seemed too good to be true. As with most ads I see everywhere, I thought it was a scam until actually going through the program.
    My favorite part of the program was learning sales psychology and breaking down the sales process in science-based sales®. I always hated studying before but this was super interesting to me because I knew I could apply it for my future. It was very interesting to actually relate some of the sales methodologies mentioned because I have previously done some of these things (good and bad sales tactics). Previously I was just relying on what I considered my natural sales ability, and I was wrong so now I really can’t wait to start my professional sales career and implement what I learned. I definitely agree with “what gets measured gets mastered”- I wanted to get better in sales and this was exactly the next level I didn’t even know I even needed. Thank you Prehired. At the end of the day, it is an investment in yourself to get to that next level and I highly recommend the program to anyone considering it.

• Amazing experience!
    - 11/18/2019
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier  User Photo
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have no sales background or training in sales, but I was looking for a job that had a secure future and a stable environment for my family. When I saw that Prehired was training people to sell software, I jumped on it immediately because of the long-term stability in the tech industry.

I had only one concern when considering Prehired: my integrity. I am fiercely sincere, and I was afraid that I would need to sacrifice that to learn the art of the sale. My admissions advisor immediately quelled that concern by telling me that honesty was a top attribute in the SDRs they want to train in the program.

I love how Prehired has given me lifetime access to their resources and mentorship. The training was thorough from the introduction and explanation of tech tools all the way to the psychology of the sale. In keeping with the theme of integrity, they taught how and when to back out of a sale if it doesn’t align with the needs of the customer. Being a devout Christian and former pastor, I greatly appreciated Josh’s openness about his faith in Jesus Christ.

If you have the opportunity to get into this program, do so without hesitation. This is a great foundation for building a lifelong, rewarding career.

• Aaron Corbett  User Photo
    Aaron Corbett • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a little apprehensive before I signed up for Prehired it seemed like a big financial investment but I'm glad I did. Prehired course provided me with the tools to become a successful sales professional. I look forward to utilizing what I've learned to be the best SDR I can be.

• Cristian Marquez  User Photo
    Cristian Marquez • Valet driver • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even though I worked in online sales for 3 years, I had little success and was ready for a real change. When I found Prehired, I thought it was destined to be... because my goal has always been to get into the 6-figure club but never was able to figure it out on my own. But I wasn't without my doubts because I really didn't know exactly how this would help. After reading about all the results of other members, I knew I had to try it. The most beneficial part of the program wasn't just the tech stack or tools training, but the entire dive in on workflows and sales psychology. The 3 key areas combined make me dangerous in any sales job! Thanks Josh and PreHired. Just a little bit until I have my new dream career!
  • Theresa Weir  User Photo
    Theresa Weir • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Since I have had many different sales jobs in the past, I have to say that PreHired has the best mentors and the course has definitely positively strengthened my interviewing and software tech abilities.   I already have several companies reaching out to me on Linkedin for interviews and can't wait to see what my future holds.  Thank you PreHired!

• Zach Caraballo   User Photo
    Zach Caraballo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Where to start... This program has gone above and beyond my expectations. I have been absolutely blown away by how they run Prehired from top to bottom. The course is set up in a way that is convenient and flexible around any schedule. The staff is so well trained and patient and just overall a joy to work with. My mentor Kyle Much has been there for me every step of the way, I can't say enough how spectacular everyone has been thru out the program. If you follow the program, listen to your mentors and do the assignments there is just no way you won't be successful. Prehired has changed my life forever and I can not be any more grateful. THANK YOU JOSH AND EVERYONE AT PREHIRED!