prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • ..
    - 4/19/2022

Before I started preHired, I was in retail sales for 10 years, and other career pathways like insurance and digital marketing.
    I was tired of having to work two jobs to still make less than $50,000 a year. I tried to break into the tech sales industry on my own but would never get hired even with my vast sales experience and knowledge.
    When I found preHired, I was skeptical at first. After doing research on the subject, I came across preHired. I was a bit skeptical at first. After I did more research on the company and on other similar courses, I decided this was the place for me.
    Now I am an expert in lead generation and lead qualifications using various programs in the industry. I loved learning the sales engagement tools and data to find the right customers. It makes things so easy.
  • Sdr
    - 2/11/2022
    PreHIRED is a scam. You will find that all the reviews on here are good. Before I finished they asked me to put in a review and if it wasn’t good to not post it on here.

I have all emails stating this.

The instructors don’t really help. I’ve asked multiple times for help from people that was in the program. This is understandable since some people weren’t getting paid. Why do I know this. One of the employees sent me a message and had a full thread on linked in. Which I took pictures. The courses are outdated and they make you lie on your resume. They tell you to put all types of tech apps that you don’t know cause you watched a couple outdated programs and tell you to use that.
    Response From: Prehired of Prehired
    Title: Prehired Support
    Friday, Mar 25 2022
    This anonymous person says all of our reviews here are good. They aren't. Scroll to see for yourself.

Yes, we ask for reviews to help build awareness, as any business does. They aren't required.

Yes, an angry person posted about us not paying him. And the person took it down because it wasn't truthful.

We update our course every few months to update things. Software user interfaces and other details change, even though the core sales processes and skills mostly stay the same.

We make people lie on their resumes? That wouldn't be a wise company policy, especially since tech sales hiring managers often test your knowledge in the 3-4 typical interview rounds.

That said, don't take our word for any of this. Do your research to verify it for yourself.

• alumni
    - 1/5/2022
    Spend some time on LinkedIn and you will see hundreds  (possibly thousands) of Prehired alumni who are looking for jobs (some for over 6 months) and many more who have removed all traces of Prehired from their profile. 30K for outdated training videos (weird pirate flags included), staff members who could care less about you (not getting back to you, ghosting you on meetings (there's a very popular Linkedin thread/expose about this). I think mentioning that you did Prehired does more harm than good. They also pay for negative reviews to be removed and threaten members who say anything negative (I have messages in the Slack channel where an advisor threatens members and asks current members to snitch on anyone leaving a truthful review)

I genuinely think they prey on certain marginalized groups by promising a golden future that is not real. Again. - look at every alumni open to work on LI and tell me you don't see a trend. Save your 30K and do your research (ongoing lawsuits, Reddit threads etc). This is a scam.
    - 11/7/2021
    Honestly not worth how much it cost. Took me 6+ months to find a job and they started taking a 1/6 of my paycheck before my 4th one hit my account. They say you will make 60,000 plus in your first year but in my experience of working at 2 companies now in the last year that is an unrealistic expectation unless you are a seasoned sales person which if you are you do not need this service.
  • Great program!
    - 3/5/2021
    I'm so glad I found PreHired, it has given me the tools to start a new career path and see a brighter future for me and my family. I'm so grateful that Josh started this company and all of the staff at PreHired do such a great job helping you and preparing you to break into tech sales. I can wholeheartedly say that finding them has been one of the greatest things that have happened to me.
  • Prehired Review
    - 3/16/2020
    Anonymous • Science-Based Sales Professional • Graduate
    Joshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED. I was in the military and HR background for 20 years.  I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding. When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it. I figured it was just a scam. But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry. After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors. From the initial job interview to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future. If you know someone who is sick and tired of being stuck and wants to stretch themselves to most definitely go through the program. Thanks, Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Anonymous • Recent Graduate • Graduate
    Whether you are brand new to the world of Sales and SaaS or you are a tenured sales professional, the people and curriculum at preHired will accelerate your growth exponentially. Josh and the fine people at preHired have created a sales development system that allows you to jump in - regardless of previous experience - and immediately transcend the average. A system so fine-tuned and exemplary, they patented it Science-Based Sales®! As most others will attest, you might be initially skeptical of the merits of something that sounds "too good to be true". However, as everyone who has followed through with the program will be able to vouch, this experience will truly help change your life. You will be rewarded with not only the skills, knowledge, and confidence to succeed - but you will be guaranteed the support of a lifetime membership within the community. To anyone who is on the fence about making such a profound and positive change in their life as well as be willing to put in the work - I cannot encourage you enough to take the leap of faith.

I got to know about PreHired on facebook through one of their ads. I was curious to learn more about what they offered so I took a leap of faith and the rest is history. The PreHired courses presented another dimension to software sales in a unique format called Science-Based Sales. As someone who had no previous sales experience, I was willing to challenge myself and put in the necessary work to succeed. And I did...I got certified! I'm currently looking forward to the several opportunities that this certification brings. I believe a role as an SDR is imminent and I'm willing to roll with the tide and see how far ashore this wind of opportunity blows me to. Many thanks to the staff at PreHired that supported, assisted and never gave up on me. I appreciate you all especially Josue, Kyle, and Andreas. I would recommend PreHired to my friends and relatives.

• Waste of money
    - 12/18/2019

Boring losers. Their "mentors" couldn't hold the sales jobs they got through them so they had to hire them as mentors. Better courses online for 1/10th of the price. Wish I had known.

• Joseph • Account Executive • Student
    I hired preHIRED to help me learn the most modern lead generation and sales techniques. I was particularly impressed with the depth of the information provided in the course and just how easy Josh made it to take actionable steps to implement the information.

He even provides job placement for those who want to get into sales roles at high growth companies.

Josh and his team at preHIRED earn my highest recommendation as sales trainers, coaches, and job hackers. Their program produces RESULTS."
  • Max Simpson • Graduate

I was doing business development and sales for Maserati and Bentley for the last 2 years.
    While I love cars, I don't enjoy the sales process of selling cars. I always felt like my work was a job and not a career. I wanted to work in an industry I was passionate about and could see myself growing with.
    When I first saw the preHIRED ad on facebook it seemed too good to be true. Entry level jobs never earn that much! After doing research about preHIRED and the software sales industry, it all started to feel more realistic. My favorite part of the preHIRED program was how it showed you to use every tool you'll need (and much more) and how to use them with maximum efficiency. Not only does it do a great job teaching you how to sell software, it also does a great job teaching you how to sell yourself as an employee. If you're considering preHIRED know that it's well worth the money! Thank you, Josh

• David Gray • Sales Professional • Graduate

I am relatively new to sales, and had been taught many antiquated techniques that just don't work in today's high-tech sales environment. Josh's Science-Based Sales® methodology and teaching platform cleared the slate for me and I'm confident in what it takes to be top performer in this profession.

Josh's certification process is linear, easy to follow and very accessible to a neophyte such as myself. I am now confident in every step of the sales development process from soup-to-nuts...open-to-close.

You could search for months online looking for the random blogs, videos and articles BUT you would not even get a fraction of the info that Science-Based Sales® delivers into one convenient package. And believe me, because I've been looking for ages, and I finally found the right spot with Prehired.

Josh's delivery is crystal clear, precise and never boring. It feels like one-on-one tutoring. I'm looking forward to applying this knowledge to a satisfying (and well-paying) position in sales development.