prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Raul Flores

I was pulling two jobs when I was enrolled in preHired. I eventually decided that was something I need to change immediately and so I went on a journey to find a way to make things better.

I decided to go into sales. I found a lot of opportunities from MLM, Affiliate Marketing, Affiliate marketing. Nothing resonated with me. After weeks upon weeks of interviews. I was putting for action but a lot of it was going nowhere.

Until I came across preHired, a blessing in disquise.

I learned so much in my time with Joshua.

You can tell he really cares about your progress. His passion and fire show through every time he speaks. He has been in the trenches and comes back with gold for us to learn from.

It's not every day someone, takes the time to care, nurture and mentor you.

Join up with preHIRED. Give it a chance!

There are friend people in the community, The mentors are amazing as well.

Thank you, Joshua, for everything!

• review
    - 8/1/2019
    ruveem • kazantsev

Before I joined Prehired, I was a fast-food crew for 2.5 years... and I was tired of it, I was looking for a better opportunity and better pay, and I want to grow in a company.

When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I

'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, I reached out to companies to get hired with my skills and knowledge

Now I'm so excited to work at an SDR position Thanks Josh and Prehired --

I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Brett Kingsley • Graduate

Josh's course is ahead of the curve in the sales game. Coming from a sales background, I still picked up over two handfuls of tactics to implement for myself; not only in reaching out to prospects, but getting a record response rate in return. The tools provided in his program will help future sale's all stars to communicate effectively, and utilize technology for prospecting a trainee's future employers.

On top of that, previous members have given back into the preHIRED community with gold value!!

• Darryl Butler II • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate

I was in Real Estate sales for almost 2 years. Now I am in the hospitality industry working as a server. After leaving Real Estate to spend more time with my family and re-entering the hospitality industry I quickly realized there was no upward mobility, and this was not the way I wanted to make my living. I NEEDED to find a company where I could grow and eventually make six-figures a year in sales.

When I first came across preHIRED it was in a Facebook ad and I thought to myself, look another scam, but something in me said what do you have to lose. So, I clicked the link and took the dive!

My favorite part of preHIRED was learning the different sales methodologies and psychology behind the sale. Knowing that preHIRED teaches you to find clarity over closing was a revelation. I also loved all the different tools and skills I was taught to generate leads and start great conversations.

I am extremely grateful that I took the dive and went through the preHIRED program. Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• John Ly • N/A • Student

Prior to Prehired I had no sales experience and I was currently looking for a new opportunity. I wanted to change my career and chose software sales for both the six-figure income and also a better lifestyle than the one I was currently in. Now when I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true, but after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling which I now enjoy doing. In addition, the sheer amount of experience and you get for playing with all the popular tools helped me build my confidence in the technical arena. Without Josh and Prehired, I wouldn’t have been confident as I am now as a professional Sales Development Representative!!

• Great Program!
    - 7/9/2019
    Jeremy Jones • SDR • Graduate

Before I joined Prehired, I had just closed my home based business.  I enjoy sales, but had never thought of software sales before. Glad I looked into it!

When I first found Prehired, it sounded like a scam so I wasn’t sure. But after seeing some of the videos on the website, it was obvious that it was real.

The training was awesome, and I am equipped to land a great role with a tech company.  Excited about the future after this great program!

Thanks Josh!

• Course Review
    - 6/4/2019
    Tanner

Before I joined Prehired, I was in the staffing industry for almost 3 years. I was interested in Prehired because I had a passion to get into software sales, grow my business acumen as it pertains to SAAS sales, and to ultimately join a software company that I can build a career with. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. My favorite part about the program was being able to learn and develop new sales concepts. Specific concepts such as “gaining clarity” throughout your sales cycle really helped me advanced my game and master my craft. The skills, workflows, and tools I gained from Prehired will continue to grow my career and help me perform at a high level in the software industry. Because of Prehired, I am starting in a role at Red Hat with their enterprise software sales team. Thank you, Josh, and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Awesome Program!
    - 5/31/2019
    Austin Guest • Student

Before I joined preHIRED, I was a financial advisor for five years. I saw that technology was disrupting the financial industry in a major way, and I wanted to get behind the big wave and be a part of it, rather than sitting around and getting crushed by it.

When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam; just too good to be true. But I found the guys to be incredibly transparent, honest, and strong in their faith, so I decided to jump in.

I’m getting to utilize sales automation tools that I’d never even heard of, but that are allowing me to make a lot of high-level contacts quickly and easily. I’m interviewing with companies that I previously wouldn’t have had a chance with, and have some incredible opportunities standing right in front of me.

If you’re considering the program, just do it. Your career is one of the most important aspects of your life, so do it right and level up! It’s easily one of the best decisions I’ve made!

• Mr.
    - 5/24/2019
    Eric

Coming from a background in Education, I had no previous sales experience but was always interested in a possible sales career. Upon seeing a PreHIRED advertisement on facebook, I was convinced that the software industry would be the best place to start a career in sales. I was initially skeptical, that 2-3 week online course could get someone with no sales experience up-to-date with the world of software sales but was impressed with the content and depth of the course. PreHIRED really helped me understand the software sales process and the technology and methods used to sell, I would recommend prehired to anyone looking to begin or transition into a new career in software sales. I was able to use what I learned to land a job as an SDR for one of the Sales tools mentioned in the course.

• Excellent Course
    - 4/5/2019
    Anthony Bautista • Student

My sales experience has all been in the field of real estate. While I enjoy real estate, I have a growing suspicion that the role of real estate agents in the future will be greatly diminished, if not completely erased by technology and automation. That is why I decided to enroll in preHIRED. The idea that I could be trained on all of the latest sales tools and processes was intriguing. Their extremely high success rate with helping students find a job after completion of the course was the thing that sealed the deal.

I tend to be pretty confident in my abilities so I didn't have too many doubts upon enrolling, but once I got into the material I was shocked to find out how much I didn't know. The amount of productivity and automation tools available to sales people is astounding, and it was hard for me to wrap my head around it all at first. However, my favorite thing about the course is the way Josh lays out the information in short, concise videos with supporting documentation that is easy to download and review. After completing all the modules and demoing many of the best tools of the trade, I am confident I will be an asset to any SaaS sales team.

If you are feeling stuck in your career, or maybe you just need to sharpen your sales skills I would definitely recommend preHIRED. If you put in the work, you too can be successful with this program.

• David Andres Torres • SDR • Graduate

My name is David Andres Torres. I professionally began my “sales career” selling life insurance, been doing that for about 3 years.

I was really captivated by the PreHired program because I loved the idea of a $100,000 sales salary with commission and the idea to work from home. This a dream opportunity for me to be closer from home or at home and to enjoy family more. I am willing to do whatever is necessary to be successful and put the necessary time into it becauseI believe it is totally worth it,

I had doubts about myself, could I really do this? Could I really pull this off, learn the complicated things and technical things in the program, raise the money quickly to purchase the program and complete it quickly. I took time but I don’t regret it and I am so excited about it.

It has helped me see that business and sales, especially in the software industry, is modern and new. Everything else and how things are done in the past will become obsolete and ineffective. This process will continue to evolve and I want to evolve with it.

I have talked to others about doing it who sought me out on Facebook or LinkedIn. I said to them and I say to you, do it, take your time with it, ask questions, seek help, work hard and you will be great at it. It will be worth it.

• Thanks preHired!
    - 2/19/2019
    Ross Hannam • Student

I've been in sales for nearly a decade, however I felt my approach needed some tweaking and updating.  I was interested in the preHired program because of my desire for career growth, and also the ability to explore some great opportunities in software.  When I first learned about the program, I was very skeptical that preHired could deliver the results they promised, and also that it would be a fit for me. I can say without a doubt the program is legit and will help anyone learn how to improve their sales methodology, whether 30 years in or just starting out. My favorite part of the program was learning how to use powerful tools that can be integrated together to maximize the efficiency of a sales rep, and also help greatly in finding the right clients. For anyone considering the preHIRED program, I would definitely encourage you to. Josh and his team are experts in their field, and help every step along the way throughout the program

Thanks Josh!