prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (312) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Prehired
    - 10/23/2019
    David Sepulveda • SDR certified. Graduate.

This was the best decision I could of ever made. I was in need of a career change and to some it's to scary to do but with the help of your mentors and our slack group we are a very tight community that they are always willing to lend a helping hand when you have any question. I just became certified and I can't thank my mentor Kyle Much enough. Thank you man! It was a long battle with my schedule always changing but stick to it. You have to put in the work.  I can't wait to get out there and start my job search.

• Mike Gilbert • Graduate

Before I joined preHired, I was in insurance sales for almost 3 years... and I was tired of hustling out there, getting sales, and then just barely making ends meet at the end of the month because someone decided to not pay the bills, and it dinging me. I have been looking for so long for a better opportunity and better pay and to grow long-term in a thriving company.

When I first found preHired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true! But after doing research on the company like watching a TON of video testimonies and talking to some of the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in the SaaS industry! It made selling SMART and FUN again for me! And, using my Science-Based Sales® from preHIRED, I'm lining up interviews now and closing in on the perfect career that will take me to the next level of earnings.

I WILL soon be working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in the city of my choice because that’s the type of program this is! It will position you to have the leverage to go out there and find the job you want. Check them out- it will be the smartest thing you’ve done for yourself.

Thanks Josh and preHired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Hugh C • SDR • Graduate

PreHired was an excellent program. I came from a software background, but even still the tools that were demonstrated and taught were exteremly useful in the job search and soon to be sales process. Excellent Program!!

• Paul Brady • Graduate

As a former Marine, I was looking for something where I could transition into the tech world. I was considering software development but the length of training and hiring was at least a year away.

When I came across Josh and PreHired it was eactly what I was looking for. Something that can be obtained in 12 weeks or less. in fact, I've already been contacted by a company that saw my PreHired resume and are inviting me to their next hiring step. That took about 3 days after I submitted my application and applied PreHired methodologies for job hunting.

I highly recommend the PreHired training if you want to get your foot into sales development with no prior experience needed.

• SDR Training
    - 10/1/2019
    DJ Braden • Student
    Before I joined Prehired, I had only had experience in retail sales... and I was tired of not making as much as I wanted. I was looking for better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling! In prehired Josh made it really simple to understand! Now I'm searching for a job as an SDR at an awesome tech company! Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Kevin Fong • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate

Before I joined PreHired, I had been laid off from my job, and was super discouraged of all the dead ends of applying to “just another job”. With a background of Sales, Marketing, and being a Public Safety Dispatcher, I was all over the place.  I was tired of working hard and living paycheck to paycheck while receiving average benefits. How could I break into a growing software industry where I could grow with a company that values its employees and customers, while bringing more money home to provide for my family and give back to the community?

Enter Prehired, It sounded like it could be a scam when I stumbled upon it because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing extensive research on the company, its employees, and following the rabbit trail of its members through LinkedIn, I realized this is a real opportunity and went all in.

The skills and tools I trained on are exactly those I’ll use for the new job, AND are the same ones I’ll use to land my first job. I’m 3 weeks in and just got certified… so my goal is to apply for jobs and have offers within the next 3 weeks... there’s no reason why that can’t happen.

PreHired gave me something to look forward to each day while going through the program, and now everyday as I now know I have the skills and the tools to crush it anywhere I go.  Thanks Josh for putting this together and my Mentor Kyle

• Danny Chu • SDR • Graduate

Before joining Prehired, I had over 5 years of outside sales and marketing experiences in the health industry. I wanted to make a change, get into technology sales and make more money. I believe that the future is in technology and believe that software sales offer a very lucrative potential of making a six figures income.

PreHired taught me everything I needed to know to excel in the software sales industry. However, before starting my training with PreHired, I had some doubts that the program can actually teach me everything I needed to know in order to feel confident about selling in technology and software sales. I didn’t think I can learn everything in less than 6 weeks. I was so wrong.

My favorite part was learning the psychology of why today’s buyers buy and learning how to sale to them. I have always been told that if I wanted to be successful in sales I needed to learn how to close the prospect. PreHired taught me that to make more sales, I had to create more “clarity” for the prospect instead. This was a game-changer for me.

I highly recommend PreHired because regardless if you wanted to get into software sales or not, everything you learn from PreHired can be applied and be successful in any sales industries. Thank you so much Joshua for this amazing program!

• Casha Sanders • SDR • Graduate
    • Like-- lets cut out the corny star rating review and let me tell you the REAL DEAL about my experience at PreHIRED. BEST DECISION I'VE MADE IN 2019. I loved the course modules so much i binged watched them while cooking and changing diapers (LOL). I was all like poop...wipes...PREHIRED on my cell as i used buzz lightyear to prop the phone up. Josh doesn't have that boring monotone voice you find in a lot of webinars and E-Learning courses. (I've attended my fair share of them to know.)

The program is helpful on many different levels. PreHired basically took my brain...and BOOM (inserts loud brain blasting noise here)--- i mean all things sales 2.0. I've been in sales since i could talk (Boss Baby style) but this course really went deep into the science behind it and in the most fun and challenging way. Then right when the modules ends... you and your mentor start the certification process and I had the coolest mentor ever (Bobby.) He was so down to earth and has a big family like me so we related and it didn't feel like a test trial as i'd thought it would. He feels like my team mate. Totally helpful and honest and encouraging.

PreHired gave me confidence going into my interviews- they prepare you like the karate kid. No stone unturned. What I love is they're there every step of the way. I have Bobby on speed dial (LOL.) I had companies encouraging me to interview before id even officially finished certification because of how polished and "stand-out" they structure our social presence. Companies like UserIQ and N2open even told me how impressed they were with my outreach--that they get TONS of resumes or applications that all look and sound the same but that mine stood out and demanded a presence.

Listen, talking about my new Prehired family and how they've helped me, i could go all day. No really--the kids are asleep and I have another 4 hours before Housewives is on so I can totally fill you all the way in... but i'll just let you see for yourself. Totally worth the investment, totally worth the process and time, and this small book i'm writing. If your a review reader like i was going into this...let me be your confirmation. Your creepy little shoulder angel that randomly pops up in movies and whispers "do itttt. You wont regret it"
  • Amazing!
    - 9/21/2019
    Tasso Thomas • Graduate

Well, what can I say? I first came across preHired, really by accident. It popped up on a Facebook Ad I believe, and I was looking for a new career and a way to make more money, so I decided to join. And I'm glad I did! The course was very informative and easy to follow. I've learned so much about Science-Based Sales, and about an industry that I didn't even know existed on this level! I recently became Certified in Science-Based Sales, and I am ready to go out there and get hired by an awesome Software company! And I couldn't be in this position without preHired. If you are looking for a new career, are coachable, and willing to put in the work, then I definitely recommend Josh and preHired!

• Maxwell • SaaS SDR • Graduate

Before I joined preHIRED, I had 7 years of sales experience and 12 years being in the Real Estate Industry. Researching the program that preHIRED offered and seeing that within a short space of time Josh and his team can teach me a skillset where I can literally command a six-figure a year job in my second year was a no brainer for me.

When I first learned about the program I was cautiously excited, I wanted to do my research and make sure that it was indeed a legitimate opportunity, and I got even more excited when I realized that they were indeed for real!

My favorite part of the program was actually learning the tools and workflows that will help me become successful in my job, these were things that I was being exposed to for the first time, and knowing that learning them will give me a certain skill-set for the rest of my life was awesome!

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again! And, using my preHIRED sales system, it has set me up for success in acquiring a high-paying job and also placing me within the top 5% of SaaS SDRs nationwide.

Josh and preHIRED, thanks a million!!! --- you helped me do it!

• Reginald Moore • SDR for Hire • Student

Before I joined preHired the only thing about sales I had experience was when I used to sell candy and baked goods at my high school. I was tired of doing hard labor for barely more than minimum wage. I want to work smarter not harder the older I get. At first preHired seemed fake because I didn’t think I would be certified in under 6 weeks because that sounds crazy yet along legitimate. I thought the program was going to ask for more money the closer I got to completing the program.When I started using preHired, I really like using the sales tools because it makes me feel like I'm in the matrix breaking through codes learning the truth. Also I have been able to use new video calling apps. The preHired program has mentors that helps you along the way to finish by your agreement date. You better be serious about going into software sales or it would just be a waste of both party’s time. Be ready to start a life changing journey from this point forward.

• Josh Ruff

Here's how I Kickstarted my career with preHIRED!

Did you know that in 2009 3 backers pledged a total of $35 to complete the first successful crowdfunded campaign on Kickstarter???  That picture may not be a Picasso, but it was the start of a billion dollar change in the marketplace.

You probably know the rest of the story - Wikipedia estimates as of 2019 Kickstarter has funded more than $4 Billion in pledges from over 16 Million backers!  You can choose to fund nearly anything that can be imagined.

What does this have to do with a career?  EVERYTHING.

A surplus of college talent has flooded the market making it harder to get a tech sales job at Hubspot than to get into Harvard!

Employers have adapted by moving to a proof of concept model for hiring.  In just In just ten short years the rules of engagement for jobs changed! In order to land a coveted role in today’s market you need to work smarter AND harder.

What did I learn from Kickstarter?

A successful campaign relies on three key principles:

1. Present your idea.  Have a target - put your dream out there.

2. Prove you are capable of bringing that dream to life - showcase your skill and will.

3. Communicate the dream.  Get the crowd to buy in.

With a surplus of available work talent most employers have gravitated towards this same proof of concept model.  A degree is great - but I realized this secret…

A COLLEGE DIPLOMA IS NOT A TICKET FOR A JOB!

I found that preHIRED's process much like a good kickstarter campaign does the following:

1. Shows you how to find a role where you can thrive - develop a target and take action

2. Helps you develop the skills, tools, and workflow - show the skill and will to succeed.

3. Teaches you how to stand out from the pack - via Linked In, social media proof, etc.

preHIRED can take your drive and talent and help you get the compensation you really are worth.  Is there more you need to hear?  Please contact me directly at Josh.Ruff.Sales@gmail.com - I'd be glad to tell you more about why I believe in this program personally.