Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.
This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.
Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95
Recent Prehired News
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
- From Pastor to Software Sales Rep with preHIRED
- Why I Switched from Dentistry to Software Sales with PreHIRED
OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location OnlineWe help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
145 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Professional- 10/23/2019Lisa • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I have been in sales for 20ish years, but mostly just part time. I have come to the place that I need a career and I want one that is good money, no more retail. I came across PreHired and just couldn't believe it was real. I did my research, did a call with them, and decided to give it a try through the safe time to back out. Wow, it was GOOD information! So I stayed. And I learned. And then I was certified and job hunting!
Tech is a whole new world for me, and I was given a mentor who helped when I was struggling, gave me encouragement to keep going, and just helped me work through things. I received knowledge of the tools, but also practice on using them.
I feel equipped to work in the tech industry now, and I am very happy I took a chance on what looked like a scam but turned out to be a very professional group. Life changing.
- Great training and preparation for SDR role- 10/23/2019Samuel Kwak • SDR trainee • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Before preHIRED, I was selling life insurance… and attaining the goal of $100k/ year seemed like too long of a journey. I wanted to find another career in sales that was better incorporating technology and would allow for great income.
When I first came across preHIRED, I moved on thinking that it would be like other programs, expensive to get in and not much support along the way. My experience was quite the opposite with a payment system once the enrollee works with a company and consistent mentorship along the way.
I'm now knowledgeable and confident in lead generation and sales automation tools to find leads as it showed a more efficient way to vet and reach out to clients. With the information I've learned, I don't see a reason I won't be able to join a company who's vision and value system aligns with mine to create positive change in the world.
Thank you to Josh and my mentor Kyle!
- Nathan Hooks- 10/21/2019Nathan Hooks • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I was fortunate to have the opportunity to apply to the preHIRED program at just the right time in my life. I always had a drive for success, but the highly specified and directed avenue that was and is preHIRED gave me a clear and bright path to purse my ever-expanding potential. And for Josh's creation of the preHIRED program, I am forever grateful.
I completed the online course, got my certification, and was HIRED just as advertised in the program..
It's literally a scientific formula for success, just like baking a cake....
If you follow every instruction within the course and listen to the mentor that will be assigned to you, YOU CAN NOT LOSE!
If you believe you have the potential locked inside you to land the job of your dreams, this course will give you the exact tools to do just that!
I was literally where you were just a short while ago, looking up reviews, doing research, asking people, "is this actually legit?"
YES! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGIT!
p.s. - if you are still feeling skeptical, feel free to message me personally and I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have.
To your success,
- Certified Science-Based Sales™ Analyst- 10/18/2019Dru Musgrove • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I've worked in Police, Fire and Medical my whole life. It's rewarding personally to help others in need, but it doesn't support a single person, much less a family. I needed something new and challenging that would bring my family the things we need to thrive.
I became interested in the PreHIRED program because I had a client's friend who had just went through it herself and she was telling everyone how it had changed her life. Not only her, but a lot of other people have left many reviews saying how this program has changed their lives too. Who the heck is PreHIRED?
I did think this was a scam at first, but I'm very sceptical. So I asked questions, I researched the company extensively. I found out every question I had was not only normal, but frequently asked by many considering the program. If I'm investing thousands of dollars on myself....you're darn right I'm going to know what I'm getting into.
I joined the program almost 20 days ago now. My favorite parts are how detailed the courses are with almost 30 different programs, softwares, apps, and tools we are taught how to use to be successful. The hands on experience I gained by using a 2 week free trail for a new CRM was so easy and I was walked through each click by the video courses. It made it simple to follow and replicate so I know I can be successful.
If you or anyone you know are considering PreHIRED, stop talking about making a change and get to work. Invest in yourself and put in the time and effort to be succesful and you will be successful.
I'm lining up interviews now and closing in on the perfect career for the rest of my life....and I couldn't have done it without Josh Jordan and all the mentors and staff at PreHired!
- You can teach an old dog new tricks!- 10/11/2019Joseph Dacey • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Prior to preHIRED, I was in sales in the home mortgage and auto industry. I was looking to enter the tech field but felt I lacked some of today's modern tools and skills despite 20 years of sales experience in B2B and B2C environments. I was interested in Prehired because I was looking to grow my business awareness as it pertains to SAAS sales, and to ultimately join a software company that I can build a career with. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I just completed the program and became a certified Science-Based-Sales® Analyst. I'm looking to land a job as an SDR in a cool tech company within the next 45 days. PreHIRED is definitely worth it, you always have access to your mentor and the entire team. It gives you a great network of people, and it's easily able to be done even while working a full-time job. Thanks Josh
- New Career = New Life- 10/10/2019Henry Morris • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I am so grateful for the skills Joshua and the others at PreHired have taught me. I've been looking for a way to "level up" in my career but just didn't have the resources to get started (time and money to go back to school). With the new tools I learned from the Science Based Sales program I know I am going to be successful. It has already given me a leg up at my current job, and has influenced my personal life in many ways as well. I'm excited for what the future holds, and I'm so excited to have a informed community to learn and grow with in the future! I highly recommend giving Joshua a shout if you are interested in changing your life and creating a way for you to do a job that pays well and that you will love!
- preHIRED has helped me revamp my career!- 10/8/2019Zeena Greene • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I was working in Accounts Receivables when I found out about preHIRED. It took me a while before I finally was ready to change my career, but after experiencing instability in my field of work, I decided to leave AR behind and to commit to the preHIRED program.
When I first learned about preHIRED, the only thing that was holding me back was the cost. I never was in a position to pay the full cost of the program, and so I was unsure if I would ever be able to pursue my goal of getting a software sales job. However, they introduced the Income Share Program, which opened the door to me and many others.
My favorite part about the program was the amount of CRM tools that are taught, and the accounts that you are able to use to get hands on experience with them. This is a HUGE deal when interviewing with sales managers, so knowing about these tools gives you a leg up on your competition.
If you are interested in changing or revamping your career in sales, then this is the program that you need to join.The skills and tools that you are given are truly invaluable
- Finally a true comprehensive program- 10/5/2019Isaac Salvant Jr • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
My background is mostly in IT, first in technical support, then operations and management and finally Business Development. I came to realize that the most important part of Tech companies and probably all industries is sales, and sales development essentially is at the core of the sales process.
While browsing for sales processes and best practices I stumbled upon preHIRED and was automatically attracted by the comprehensiveness of the program and all the positive reviews, I investigated the industry and some of other successful programs and nothing was as complete in terms of offering.
Although skeptical at first I did my due diligence and investigated the company , employees and attendees, after connecting with the staff and discussing the program, I found out that it was actually a perfect fit for what I was looking for and I felt it would combine my background and experience with tools, skills and workflows and help me succeed in being part of the top 5% of SDRs nationwide.
This program demystifies the selling process, into a methodology and an approach that values clarity throughout and unlike other programs takes a holistic approach on teaching you the tools to be efficient, the skills to be effective and the workflow to develop a cadence and a success that is reproducible for ongoing success, while also diving into the psychology behind the process.
For anyone out there considering this program, just do as I did, compare other programs out there, do your due diligence, comb through the FAQs and finally just connect and hear for yourself!
- SDR- 10/2/2019Ade A Wint • SDR • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Let me say this first and foremost, TRUST THE PROCESS!!! Everything you learn from preHIRED will line you up for the path of success in your journey to becoming an SDR. Before, I joined I was super skeptical because it sounded like it was too good to be true, but I finally said, "What the Hell do I have to lose, right!!". From Day 1 to finish, the program has opened my eyes to so much, from learning how to use LinkedIN to build connections, using interseller to reach potential job hires and even just prospecting, made it so much more easier to get your face out there then just waiting. Man, you guys at preHIRED rock!!! Shout-out to my Mentor Kyle Much
P.S.-And NO, preHIRED didn't pay me to write this review, its my testimoney that the Process Works if you stick to it!!!!
- Restart my Sales Career- 9/27/2019Phillip J Hamilton • SDR • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I have been a sales professional for a long time and did not realize all the tools needed for effective sales today. preHIRED exposed me to modern prospecting software and methodology that I did not know existed. I have much respect for their integrity and willingness to change peoples lives for the better. Thank you preHIRED for extending a helping hand.
- SDR training that is out of this world!- 9/26/2019Kevin Klein • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn
- The perfect opportunity for your career shift!- 9/16/2019Michael Juarez • SDR • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I was home, on my day off... scrolling throught memes (lol), and thinking to myself..."This sucks!"
Stuck in a dead-end job...
Living paycheck to paycheck...
and no real direction.
I came across preHired's post on facebook and was reeled in by the opportunity for a career that offers a strong chance at a 6-figure income by the 2nd year!
And in my curiousity, I reached out, took a leap, and am on my way!
The courses are clear, easy enough to learn without and sales experience, and the mentors are amazing!
They helped me with everything I needed along the way.... from how do I integrate crms to my calender, to "What's a business casual dresscode, look like?"
preHired gave me the opportunity for a new start.... I have zero experience as a sales rep, and after taking this course, I feel confident that I can take on this new role like I've always done it!
- Ex-Medical School Student turned Oil & Gas Sales Executive....Turned Science-Based Sales® Analyst with preHIRED!- 9/16/2019Khalid Al-Kalla • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Before I joined Prehired, I was an oil and gas sales executive for more than six years. The industry was becoming less stable year after year. With the world shifting towards renewable resources, I needed to find a new industry that was recession proof and work with a company that will help me succeed in life.
When I first found Prehired on advertised on Facebook, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after seeing Joshua Jordan responses to all the questions presented by various Facebook users across the country, I was satisfied with the positive comments. Unlike other companies that have hidden small print in their contract, Prehired is presented with all the facts upfront to everyone and it made total sense.
I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made sales feel like a treasure hunt! Knowing I am now equipped with the knowledge of the sales process, I now feel more confident and prepared to start applying for SDR jobs.
Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
- You can do amazing as long as you take it seriously! Use the tools they gave you and make something with them!- 9/15/2019Thomas Jansen • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Before Prehired, I had been a Mechanic for the last 5 years. I was tired of working hard day in and day out and not even managing to make 40k a year. I decided that it was in my best interest to pursue a different career. When I stumbled across preHIRED, initially I scrolled passed the post because I thought it was a scam and too good to be true. Something in me told me to go back and see what preHIRED and Josh had to offer.
After talking with some of the alumni and current students, I jumped all in! preHIRED gives you the tools to succeed with the program! The best part is that they are there helping you from the beginning! Notice how I didn’t put from “beginning to end”? It’s because there is no end! No matter what, you are part of the preHIRED team! Even after you’ve completed the course and landed a job somewhere, Josh and his team are always around if you need help after it’s all said and done! I’ve developed a relation with my mentor Bobby Powers and want to highlight him as well in this. Bobby was hand picked to be on Josh’s team and for good reason! Bobby helped me immensely during my time in the program as I had ZERO sales background! It didn’t matter to him, he kept up with me emailing or texting him through all hours of the day and night (we even had a 10pm phone call because I was stumped on something and needed a hand). Josh and his team are amazing, there is honestly nothing more I can say to praise them! I’m very blessed to be able to come back to them if I need to in the future.
I know that because of what Josh has put into this program, that I'll be able to dominate my field! I am forever grateful for what this program has done for me. This program has given me the tools and skills to provide the life that my wife and children deserve.
Thank you Josh!
- Perfect for mid-career transition- 9/9/2019Zanto Peabody • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI was a freelancer, having sold only my writing with reputation and a bit of charm. I wasn't especially good at the sales part. Didn't crack six figures. Didn't earn a stable income. PreHIRED piqued my interest because I wanted (needed) to change those two facts. As a software freak, tech sales was up my alley. Not at all in my bailiwick. I originally doubted Josh's claims as it's hard to hear the real when there's so much noise online about making money. Then, preHIRED made me a proposition that made so much sense I had to try it. The precision and professionalism of the program instantly changed my mind. Now that I'm well-versed in lead generation and sales automation, recruiters are reaching out to me before I've even heard of their companies. Big turnaround for my family. Thanks Josh and preHIRED for leading me along a path I would not have found otherwise.
- preHIRED was an answered prayer!- 9/5/2019Cristian J. De La Rosa • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Just as the title preHIRED was an answered prayer. I was looking to not only transition to a better career but also gain new sales skills that would propell my sales career to the next level.
preHIRED over delivered on all fronts. Joshua Jordan has established an amazing system with amazing results.
Times are changing and so is the way you appeal to your prospects and if you want to be the leading person at your sales position then Science-Based Sales® is what is going to take you there.
Not only are you getting revolutionized sales training but a mentor in my case Andrew Block who I can say that his guidance was and still is priceless.
My best advice to you if you are reading this is to stop overthinking if this is legit and just take the course you will be forever grateful.
- Certified Sales- 9/4/2019Lexi • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
This program is everything it says it is. I did my qualification call the same day I left my job, and was just certified last week. What sets this apart from other programs is the ongoing mentorship/education, your mentors working as references for you, they'll review your offers from other companies, and really the list goes on. If you want a career in sales, you'll have to learn everything they teach anyways. This is the best way to do it- completely consolidated down to exactly what you need to know. Even if you're already in sales, the network of professionals and soon-to-be alone is priceless.
- A Worthy Challenge- 9/1/2019David M. Reed • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I ran away from sales over twenty years ago like my hair was on fire after a few negative experiences, and I vowed never to return. I was left with the all-too-common impression that sales was...you know...sales-y. Dishonest and a little gross. Back then, it was all about ice-cold calls and talking fast instead of focusing on solving problems and understanding customers' needs...not to mention our lead generation method consisted of opening up the Yellow Pages.* I do not regret my journey away from that world in the least, but I'm sure glad to be back. Things have changed!
Prior to signing up, I had been looking for opportunities for a while. I even tried on a few flashy "hustler" hats along the way. What I came to realize is that whereas I have a unique professional background, plenty of personality, and life experience up the wazoo, what I lacked was relevant and up-to-date skills. I didn't even know what I didn't know, and I had no idea where to start. That was a tough pill to swallow.
Joshua's extensive experience in sales is second-to-none, and sharing it awakened the ambitious part of myself that I put to rest so long ago, opening new and bright opportunities that were 100% out of reach until recently. The tools and methods he provides are invaluable...as is the growing network of preHIRED members, an unexpected bonus that I wish I had engaged sooner.
If I had to choose a favorite part of the program, it would be Joshua's humor. The material is extensive and even overwhelming at times, but keeping it light in the right places kept me engaged. I also enjoyed learning about the various tools that salespeople benefit from today. They don't know how good they got it!
To anyone considering the program, my advice is to ask yourself some hard questions and be honest with yourself. It's not easy and takes more commitment than you'd expect. My other advice is to make sure you have all of the right hardware - in good working order - before you start. One little hiccup can cost you precious time. Also, do NOT be shy about reaching out to your mentor or other members when you feel lost.
I am grateful for this challenge and for the doors it has opened up.
* The Yellow Pages were actual yellow-colored business pages in the actual physical Phone Book that was delivered to your doorstep every year...way back in the olden days. Good times.
- Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst- 8/30/2019Joshua Thornton • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I took courses with preHIRED, in which i was Certified as a Science-Based® Sales Analyst. I love the program it taught me a countless number of skills that I will not only carry on in my career but also in life. I cant thank them enough and i recomend this course for anyone that wants a change for the better. THANK YOU preHIRED and specifically THANK YOU Joshua Jordan you are a genious.
- The Best Sales Course I Have Taken- 8/29/2019Abijah Stokes • SDR for Hire • Student • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
This was the best sales course I have taken. I learned so much about cutting-edge software for lead generation, sales automation, work-flow, and so much more. I am so honored to have the opportunity to be apart of such a great program. I have already recommended it to my family members and friends!
- You get out what you put in. A maximum of 30k over the course of 2 years is "not that much" especially if you are coming from a non-lucrative sales sector or starting from nothing.- 8/27/2019Sean • entry level/multiple years experience Sales professional • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Potent Course- 8/26/2019Bradley • Graduate • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I joined preHIRED with no formal sales background or training. I have sold some products and generally have a bunch of business experience but I have never been in a direct sales role. Before joining preHIRED, I was having trouble managing the crazy amount of work I was responsible for as a full-timer in marketing and operations. I joined preHIRED's program in an effort to focus on one particular skill so that I can reduce my time engaged with work and offer me the ability to enjoy some work/life balance. I decided less pay initially was worth the higher ceiling. preHIRED initially struck me as 'just another online course' but I couldn't figure out how they had so many success stories. After browsing the websites for a couple hours, I booked an appointment. After receiving a call from Andrew the next morning, and a reach out from my new mentor later that day, I was quite impressed by the level of engagement. I decided to dip my toes as I felt there was manageable risk. I quickly consumed the first quarter of the program and didnt look back. My mentor and the Science-Based Sales methodology, in general, are what hooked me on the program. Now that I am finished, I am ready to DESTROY my 1, 3, and 5-year goals. There is now a clear plan and path ahead where before I struggled to find my own free time. If you are granted admission into preHIRED, consider yourself lucky, take that opportunity and RUN! Thanks Josh and team, good stuff.
- Sales Development Rep Training- 8/24/2019Travis Farnsworth • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Before the preHired course I had no sales training. And after a few careers spanning 20+ years in the IT field and general retail. I decided I needed a change into something that interested me and had the potential of making some real money.
When I first heard of prehired I honestly thought it was a scam. But after researching the company. And reading the reviews like this one. I decided I'd try it out. Because of the great opportunity it seemed to be.
I liked the fact that the system was all online and because of my work schedule I could do the assignments when possible. The lead generation and sales automation tools that I will be using everyday in my new role also worked great in finding opportunities.
I just got certified 1 day ago, submitted only 3 applications so far and already have 2 meetings scheduled. I'm super psyched about my future as an SDR.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND preHired to anyone looking into bettering themselves. Josh, Andrew and the entire preHired team are awesome for sharing their know how and helping others to better their lives. Without their help I wouldn't have known where or even how to start. THANK YOU!
- SDR- 8/14/2019Jonathan • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Opening the door to success- 8/13/2019John Hinders • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I cannot thank Joshua and his amazing team at preHIRED enough! I have worked in several sales roles over the years but my desire has been to work for an amazing company rather than be a self-employed independent contractor. When I started the course through preHIRED, I immediately found flaws in my resume and job searching skills. Through the course I was able to improve my interviewing skills and I am very pleased that I have turned down a couple of job offers. The jobs were not what I ultimately want for myself so I decided to pass. There are many more opportunities out there and Joshua and his team have opened the door to success. Thank you Joshua!