prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.91

all (305) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Solomon Swift  User Photo
    Solomon Swift • Business Development • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired goes above and beyond. Great Teaching ,Mentorship & a life long family .What they teach 100% I used in my career and even the job placement was amazing .They  give you the best of the best job placement . They make sure it’s perfect for you and that they place you somewhere that is honest and valuable . They even go to as far as too continue to reach out after you graduate to make sure you know they are there through every step .Life Long Family !
  • BDR
    - 8/21/2021
    Peter Hermina  User Photo
    Peter Hermina • Business Development Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently got back into sales after a 3+yr hiatus (due to a motorcycle accident; changed careers for a while) from selling financial services (Investments, Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement planning) for 3+ yrs. I wish that the training and proper sales techniques were offered when I was in the financial services. I would have easily doubled my income and stopped doing things the old fashion way. And BTW, my firm provided excellent training and ongoing education compared to my peers in the field but it is nothing at the level of sophistication and quality compared to Pre-Hired. Don't think of this as a course to help you sell SaaS only. You can sell anything to anyone in the modern digital world. For anyone new; set your expectations low for your first position. Get some experience and trust me in a few months; they will notice that you are leaps and bounds above their "average" sales rep.

The only negative in the course is the lack of a road map clearly explaining the different tools and their functions in a simple reference sheet.

But by far favorite thing about the program is the great "Slack" community of helpful instructors\staff\members who help others and access to any new course material additions in the future forever.
  • SDR
    - 8/16/2021
    LaShawn  User Photo
    LaShawn • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired had been an amazing experience, I'm sure like a lot of people I was a bit nervous and skeptical but it has been proven to be worth my time. It doesn't bore you like a bunch of other classes. By the end you will know what's the steps needed to start this career. They even set you up for success and help you find a job. Something you can't beat. Try it if you are ready for a new career !
  • Graduate
    - 8/13/2021
    George J. Ruhlman IV  User Photo
    George J. Ruhlman IV • Seeking Employment • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I’m a man of a certain age who has worked customer service & support roles in retail. I’ve even been a licensed massage therapist. Always focusing on helping others and feeling a little beat up and my pockets kind of empty. Where was my slice of the pie?
    Prehired was a way into tech without coding--which I had attempted to learn previously. A short enough time limit (of the bootcamp) to grab much-needed sales skills and get into the juicy tech marketplace. Yet, I had some reservations about it after perusing the comments and testimonials all over the internet. Were they for real?
    Seriously, I was like: what is in the kool-aid? Is this a cult? But, I devoured the information on the main website and threw my hat into the ring as soon as I was able; they don’t accept everyone who applies. And, so it goes…
    My favorite part of this amazing program? Knowing I had a regular mentor I could reach out to--he gave me all his pertinent contact info: phone #, email, & Slack-channel. But, I soon learned that many of my questions and concerns would be answered by trusting the training materials and the “process” Prehired has in place.
    During this time, I have been immersed in software and technology, quite frankly, that I was not even aware of...the whole thing is self-paced to some degree. You will get what you put into it and so much more. You’re joining a community for life.
    Josh & his team have put together an ever-evolving set of materials which will open up the exciting world of tech sales to you. Jump on board the Top 5%-er Sales Train!
    Thank You Josh and The Prehired Gang -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Barbara Canas  User Photo
    Barbara Canas • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was a self-employed Airbnb property manager and was always selling my services. I had been looking for a sales mentorship program for a while because I wanted to learn the skill of selling inside and out and be able to grow into a six-figure earner and beyond. When I first found Prehired I was doubtful about their Income Sharing Agreement and how they take on the risk to help you become successful and only after landing a great job do you pay them back. It’s an awesome way to start a career vs the old way of getting into student loan debt without even knowing if you’ll be able to make enough to pay it all off. My favorite part of PreHired is learning the psychology of sales as well as learning how to use the automation tools to build a sales pipeline that’s always working for me. I love knowing that I can increase my income by following a Science-Bases Sales® approach that’s simple and easy. I’m so happy to have taken this step towards becoming a Certified Sales Analyst and I’m forever grateful to Josh and Prehired for creating such an awesome program!

• Soldier to Sales
    - 7/17/2021
    Ian MacFarlane  User Photo
    Ian MacFarlane • Science-Based Sales®Member • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was in retail sales for almost 10 yrs as a Sales Manager for RadioShack and then later a car sales consultant for about a year.  Growth in either field just wasn't there and I needed something that was going to challenge me.
    I knew the potential of Software Sales and how it's a huge industry in today's world and very big in the Austin Texas area.  I needed a new challenge that would allow me to grow within the company and keep me motivated as well
    Of course like anything in this world this sounded too good to be true.  I did some research and saw some members on social media platforms telling their stories, so I took the plunge to better myself and my family and applied at preHired.
     The program is so informative even to people like myself that have been in the sales business.  The way that the introduction to cold calls and the sequences is just genius.  If I knew about this system I would have been closing more deals than ever.  The way the program is set up from beginning to end is so streamlined and easy to follow.
    If you're like me, go ahead and do your research, I’m telling you there is no other program out there with this much content and knowledge that you are not going to pay for upfront.  Best mentors and staff here at preHired that I have seen in a long time.

Thanks Josh Jordan and all the staff at preHired for this amazing opportunity.

• Wayne Price  User Photo
    Wayne Price • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I didn’t have much sales experience I was bar security for a year and a half.
    I was tired of making less than 30k a year and knew I could do more with my ability.
     When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true after getting on a call with Daniel he put it into perspective for me.
    My favorite part of Prehired is the utilization of the pain questions, this section really broke down many questions I had on breaking the barrier to getting the most out of prospecting a client.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I’m super satisfied with the program and I’m off to better things.

• Desiree Fernandez  User Photo
    Desiree Fernandez • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I had very minimum sales experience, I was in a customer service role with a tech company and when that came to an end due to COVID, I was limited in job choices. I knew I needed to find a long-term career to help provide for my family.
    I was recommended to preHIRED from another member already doing the program, I admit I was a little skeptical because it sounded too good to be true. I wasn’t sure that it would be a career I would be good at or even want.

After I did my research on the preHIRED program, I saw it as an amazing opportunity to learn something new and gain new skills for a long-term career in an industry I was interested in, so I went for it.

After starting the preHIRED program, I was given a whole arsenal of information to ensure I was prepared and confident in this industry. Of course, I was not alone either, I was paired with a great mentor to help guide and motivate me along the way. My favorite part of the program was learning effective cold calling, the different sales tools, and the different sales strategies to be successful in your future SDR role.

If you are considering preHIRED but aren’t sure, or think it’s “too good to be true”, do it. It is definitely the REAL DEAL and very worth it. The only thing I regret is being skeptical and not joining faster! I’m so blessed to have been introduced to this program. I’m so grateful for Joshua, Thomas, and the rest of the preHIRED team that made finding a long-term career possible.

• Mona B.  User Photo
    Mona B. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before joining preHIRED, I was a sales coordinator at a hotel for 3 years.

Then Covid-19 happened and decimated the hotel industry. After 10 months of just waiting to hear back from my old job I finally decided to explore and transition into other industries.

I came across preHIRED while searching for sales training programs. My first thought about preHIRED was, “what’s the catch?” It really did sound too good to be true because it is that great of an opportunity.

The genius about preHIRED is that I will apply everything I’ve learned to land a job in the tech industry. We have been given access to lead generating and sales engagement tools to reach out to companies we want to work for. I have to also mention that the mentorship and the preHIRED community make it impossible to not succeed.

Thank you, Josh and the preHIRED team for getting me excited about my future! I have gone from being uncertain about my career to now feeling like the sky's the limit.
  • Tony Yun  User Photo
    Tony Yun • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    The entire process was very smooth and thorough from the beginning. They guide your hand all the way through till you have landed a great job in a tech company. You have a point of contact that is always there to help you in each stage of the training program. They go above and beyond to help you to make sure you land a great job. Shoutout to David, Thomas, Jen, and Courtney for helping me so much and changing my life. THANK YOU!
  • Brian  User Photo
    Brian • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was in real estate sales 3 years ago but always wanted to break into the tech industry. I wanted a career that offers unlimited growth potential and to learn a valuable skill set that I can utilize anywhere I go, so I felt that preHIRED’s program aligned with my goals and interests. I kept looking for a catch, trying to read in between the lines to see if they were trying to hide anything, but all I found were good reviews on how life-changing of an opportunity this program is. My favorite part of preHIRED is discovering the “clarity” part of sales and how it makes the sales process more enjoyable and effective. The weekly webinars and activities from mentors are also extremely helpful. Josh does a fabulous job in breaking down topics into different segments and teaching them! I cannot wait to see what’s in store for me, and to anyone still on the fence, know your “why” and then jump right in – this is a lifetime investment in yourself.
  • SDR
    - 6/22/2021
    Jasmine   User Photo
    Jasmine • Sales Development Representative • Verified via LinkedIn
    I loved the program! It really gave me that next-level skillset to be a better SDR! I have recommended this to friends but I also would recommend this program for everyone in sales & technology! I've made several connections with other prehired members and recently just got a job and there I also work with a few prehired members!