prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93

all (181) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (7) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • MR
    - 3/21/2020
    chase  User Photo
    chase • SDR for Hire • Verified via LinkedIn
    Really loved josh's approach to training repetition but not beating a horse I'm super excited where my future will be headed thanks to josh and the team at PreHIRED!!
  • Excellent Course!
    - 3/16/2020
    Gill Rinberg  User Photo
    Gill Rinberg • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Joshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED.  I was a special education teacher for 15 years and also had 6 years of sales experience in fundraising sales and recruiting.  I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding.  When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it.  I figured it was just a scam.  But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry.  After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors.  From the initial job interview, to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way.  I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future.  Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Mark Hunsaker  User Photo
    Mark Hunsaker • SDR-Sales Pro • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED is by far one of the best choices I've made. Josh has developed a program of instruction that cuts to the heart and gives you the skills you need to succeed. Josh is an engaging, humorous presenter. He has a great knack for simplifying complex ideas. I've been in sales for over 20 years. I didn't think an old dog could be taught new tricks. PreHIRED's program is nothing short of inspired. You get a refresher course on sales basics and then a turbo-powered method of amplifying your efforts with technology! I'm 60 years old; If I can do it then anyone can. I'm excited to start this new chapter in my life! PreHIRED ROCKS! look into it and keep an open mind. It'll blow you away!
  • SDR for Hire
    - 2/4/2020
    Brandon  User Photo
    Brandon • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    First off I want to say THANK YOU!!
    I had little to know Software Sales training or experience until I started preHired. I was taught the proven Scienced Based Sales methodology and my Knowlege and hand-one experience I received is next to no one. I have elevated my personal and professional growth exponentially. I could not have done it without Josh Jordan's exceptional program.
    WOW.
  • Shane Shua  User Photo
    Shane Shua • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I would like to thank Josh Jordan and the whole preHIRED staff for the opportunity to enroll in your program and learn from you guys. You guys are awesome at what you do. I learned so much about, sales, networking, business relationship building, and other topics. I feel confident that I will receive several job offers once I'm certified in Science-Based Sales. If you're not satisfied with where your life is now, I would recommend anyone to join the preHIRED team and change your life.

• AWESOME!!!!
    - 1/20/2020
    Theodore Brown  User Photo
    Theodore Brown • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been a Sales and Quality Coach, a Marketing Director for a small pizza chain (3 stores), an Inside Sales Rep for a Cable Company and a Telecommunications Company, and booked meeting rooms and suites for a business hotel.

I became extremely interested in the Prehired Program because of the fantastic marketing program they employ!  It is THAT good!  I have always wanted to EXCEL in both my job and income and Prehired teaches you how to achieve a 6-figure income by following and using the methods that they teach!

At first, I was very skeptical!  I thought that this was way too good to be true!  Why would they take the painstaking time to teach a BRAND new approach to even those with no sales experience!  Taking a look at Josh's LinkedIn profile will give you insight into why!  Because that's Josh's nature!

My FAVORITE part of the preHIRED program is the methodology behind the sequences, using emails and phone calls in a systemized way of SELLING!  IT'S AWESOME!  Learning all this will help me realize my goals of owning my own house and having good cars with no payments, and will help me build a retirement account!

Anyone considering the program offered by preHIRED- GO FOR IT!  Don't let self-dought or others tell you you can't do it!  You can do it!  Make your dreams come true!

I am extremely satisfied going through preHIRED!  Thanks, Josh, my mentor BOBBY, and the entire staff at preHIRED!  You are making my dreams become a reality!

• Jonathan Bertram  User Photo
    Jonathan Bertram • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working a wage job with little benefit for outstanding performance... preHIRED gave me the skills and the tools I needed to get to the next level in sales. My awesome mentor Josue A. gave me the coaching and advice I needed to be able to give my all! Now I'm ready to go out and crush the SDR game!

- 1/4/2020
    Michael D Robinette  User Photo
    Michael D Robinette • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Was a little skeptical at first when looking into this sales training, but after going through this program not anymore. I am a believer, preHired has taught me the skills I need to become successful as an SDR. The training and the methodology Josh uses to teach you the skill set you need to be successful is beyond measures. I have learned so much about sales and the tools I will need to be successful. Thank you to the entire staff along with my mentor Bobby for all the help. Now to become a leader in Sales.

Thanks Josh

• Amazing Course
    - 1/2/2020
    Joe Kivlin  User Photo
    Joe Kivlin • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was skeptical about joining preHIRED at first, but after doing my due diligence I decided to join and I'm thankful I did.

I completed this course while working 48-70 hours per week (13 hour shifts) and being a single father. The course is challenging, but if you focus on what it teaches, you will be successful.

You are provided a mentor from the start and also have access to a Slack group full of preHIRED staff, fellow students, and alumni to help with any questions you have. They really do set you up for success and their money-back guarantee proves it!

• Rhona Lopez  User Photo
    Rhona Lopez • Certified in Science-Based Sales® SDR/BDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The preHIRED online boot camp empowers ethical, solutions-building B2B sales professionals (whether newbies or veterans) to no longer be chained to pointless cold-calling & mass e-mails!

The preHIRED webinars that can be viewed anytime (plus the credibly experienced Mentors & Connectors you can count on to get clear answers from within a 24-hour period) walks one through all the best-suited lead generation/sales automation and sales enablement platforms out there, such as the long-time leading CRM SalesForce, plus emerging AI-driven and smart, verified e-mail sequence-friendly platforms like Chorus.ai, Seamless.ai, Hunter.io,  HubSpot, ZenDesk, and so much more!

It's great that analytical thinking combined with genuinely adaptive active listening & person-to-person empathy skills are recognized by the preHIRED community as the solid cornerstones of a lucratively rewarding & sustainably meaningful Software industry sales vocation - as opposed to the "dial for dollars/pushy boiler room/spam everyone/get by heavily on your charm, nepotism, or whatever irrational else" approach that has plagued the B2B sales field for too long.

Worthwhile business decision-makers do not want to waste their time, money, and reputations on ill-suited SaaS/PaaS/Enterprise non-solutions.

On the other end, responsible B2B software sales professionals do not need to be stuck in poorly-run, woefully underfunded, commission-only, fly-by-night/pie-in-the-sky/shady scam firms that are only out to make a quick buck while leaving a trail of frustration everywhere they go.

This is why getting trained and certified by the Science-Based Sales® Association through its reasonable, no upfront costs preHIRED course has been really worth it for me - a multi-industry, multi-cultural, over 2 decades active professional who is eager to join truly innovative and responsive SaaS teams that just need best-suited SDRs/BDRs to get their solutions into the right hands, within budgets and timelines that make sense.

Thank you preHIRED for giving me and many others the practical technical tools, nuanced deeper insights, and ongoing community support needed to make us truly professional, efficient, and effective B2B software sales professionals for the highly interactive 21st-century we live in!

• Sales Development
    - 12/19/2019
    Casey R Burke  User Photo
    Casey R Burke • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just finished up the preHIRED program and I can not say enough about it! I have been in sales for just about 20 years and talk about a game-changer. This program helped me look back at my sales skills and improve them in a way that I can now go out and kill it in the world of tech sales. Josh Jordan is a mastermind when it comes to training both new and seasoned sales representatives. I only wish I had come across this program sooner! Thank you Josh and your entire team for all the knowledge and support.