prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.98

all (132) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (6) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

- 10/2/2019
    Ade A Wint  User Photo
    Ade A Wint • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Let me say this first and foremost, TRUST THE PROCESS!!! Everything you learn from preHIRED will line you up for the path of success in your journey to becoming an SDR. Before, I joined I was super skeptical because it sounded like it was too good to be true, but I finally said, "What the Hell do I have to lose, right!!". From Day 1 to finish, the program has opened my eyes to so much, from learning how to use LinkedIN to build connections, using interseller to reach potential job hires and even just prospecting, made it so much more easier to get your face out there then just waiting. Man, you guys at preHIRED rock!!! Shout-out to my Mentor Kyle Much

P.S.-And NO, preHIRED didn't pay me to write this review, its my testimoney that the Process Works if you stick to it!!!!

• Phillip J Hamilton  User Photo
    Phillip J Hamilton • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I have been a sales professional for a long time and did not realize all the tools needed for effective sales today. preHIRED exposed me to modern prospecting software and methodology that I did not know existed. I have much respect for their integrity and willingness to change peoples lives for the better. Thank you preHIRED for extending a helping hand.
  • Kevin Klein  User Photo
    Kevin Klein • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHired is life changing!! Josh is such a charismatic and smart person. I was one of the people completely changing careers, and I couldn't be more excited after completing the course! Trust the system and doors will open!!
  • Katherine Policy  User Photo
    Katherine Policy • Verified via LinkedIn

I applied to preHIRED because I have some experience selling accounting services and musical instruments and I’ve always wanted to get better at sales. I was very happy to see there was a methodology that didn’t focus so much on closing. I also am very interested in tech, having seen that it’s had a huge impact on accounting – I was originally going to start an accounting firm.

I wasn’t sure whether the material would really help me get over a fear of cold calling, and I thought maybe I wouldn’t be able to learn how to communicate with people in a different industry. But Josh has a great methodology for getting beyond cold calling and making sales meaningful, and he provides a great workflow for researching people and companies. I will use this framework and the other tools in the program in side projects and will do a lot better more easily than I would have without preHIRED.

It’s a lot more interesting to call someone to help them do better than it is just to close. I can express my integrity and interest in other people now and I will be making more money with more stability. I like the fact that I’m going to land a nice salary, and will make commissions while knowing how to handle that kind of job – commissions used to make me really nervous. I also like the tools for building trust and interest in a sales call.

I would say it’s worth the money – you’re going to make a lot more probably and with less stress if you’re already considering it. I would also say it’s a good framework to learn if you’re already in sales and it’s a much more fun way to do sales.

• Michael Juarez  User Photo
    Michael Juarez • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was home, on my day off... scrolling throught memes (lol), and thinking to myself..."This sucks!"

Stuck in a dead-end job...

Living paycheck to paycheck...

and no real direction.

I came across preHired's post on facebook and was reeled in by the opportunity for a career that offers a strong chance at a 6-figure income by the 2nd year!

And in my curiousity, I reached out, took a leap, and am on my way!

The courses are clear, easy enough to learn without and sales experience, and the mentors are amazing!

They helped me with everything I needed along the way.... from how do I integrate crms to my calender, to "What's a business casual dresscode, look like?"

preHired gave me the opportunity for a new start.... I have zero experience as a sales rep, and after taking this course, I feel confident that I can take on this new role like I've always done it!

Josh.... thanks!

• Khalid Al-Kalla  User Photo
    Khalid Al-Kalla • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was an oil and gas sales executive for more than six years. The industry was becoming less stable year after year. With the world shifting towards renewable resources, I needed to find a new industry that was recession proof and work with a company that will help me succeed in life.

When I first found Prehired on advertised on Facebook, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after seeing Joshua Jordan responses to all the questions presented by various Facebook users across the country, I was satisfied with the positive comments. Unlike other companies that have hidden small print in their contract, Prehired is presented with all the facts upfront to everyone and it made total sense.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made sales feel like a treasure hunt! Knowing I am now equipped with the knowledge of the sales process, I now feel more confident and prepared to start applying for SDR jobs.

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Thomas Jansen  User Photo
    Thomas Jansen • Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had been a Mechanic for the last 5 years. I was tired of working hard day in and day out and not even managing to make 40k a year. I decided that it was in my best interest to pursue a different career. When I stumbled across preHIRED, initially I scrolled passed the post because I thought it was a scam and too good to be true. Something in me told me to go back and see what preHIRED and Josh had to offer.

After talking with some of the alumni and current students, I jumped all in! preHIRED gives you the tools to succeed with the program! The best part is that they are there helping you from the beginning! Notice how I didn’t put from “beginning to end”? It’s because there is no end! No matter what, you are part of the preHIRED team! Even after you’ve completed the course and landed a job somewhere, Josh and his team are always around if you need help after it’s all said and done! I’ve developed a relation with my mentor Bobby Powers and want to highlight him as well in this. Bobby was hand picked to be on Josh’s team and for good reason! Bobby helped me immensely during my time in the program as I had ZERO sales background! It didn’t matter to him, he kept up with me emailing or texting him through all hours of the day and night (we even had a 10pm phone call because I was stumped on something and needed a hand). Josh and his team are amazing, there is honestly nothing more I can say to praise them! I’m very blessed to be able to come back to them if I need to in the future.

I know that because of what Josh has put into this program, that I'll be able to dominate my field! I am forever grateful for what this program has done for me. This program has given me the tools and skills to provide the life that my wife and children deserve.

Thank you Josh!

• Zanto Peabody  User Photo
    Zanto Peabody • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    ​I was a freelancer, having sold only my writing with reputation and a bit of charm. I wasn't especially good at the sales part. Didn't crack six figures. Didn't earn a stable income. PreHIRED piqued my interest because I wanted (needed) to change those two facts. As a software freak, tech sales was up my alley. Not at all in my bailiwick. I originally doubted Josh's claims as it's hard to hear the real when there's so much noise online about making money. Then, preHIRED made me a proposition that made so much sense I had to try it. The precision and professionalism of the program instantly changed my mind. Now that I'm well-versed in lead generation and sales automation, recruiters are reaching out to me before I've even heard of their companies. Big turnaround for my family. Thanks Josh and preHIRED for leading me along a path I would not have found otherwise.
  • Cristian J. De La Rosa  User Photo
    Cristian J. De La Rosa • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Just as the title preHIRED was an answered prayer. I was looking to not only transition to a better career but also gain new sales skills that would propell my sales career to the next level.

preHIRED over delivered on all fronts. Joshua Jordan has established an amazing system with amazing results.

Times are changing and so is the way you appeal to your prospects and if you want to be the leading person at your sales position then Science-Based Sales® is what is going to take you there.

Not only are you getting revolutionized sales training but a mentor in my case Andrew Block who I can say that his guidance was and still is priceless.

My best advice to you if you are reading this is to stop overthinking if this is legit and just take the course you will be forever grateful.

• Lexi  User Photo
    Lexi • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

This program is everything it says it is. I did my qualification call the same day I left my job, and was just certified last week. What sets this apart from other programs is the ongoing mentorship/education, your mentors working as references for you, they'll review your offers from other companies, and really the list goes on. If you want a career in sales, you'll have to learn everything they teach anyways. This is the best way to do it- completely consolidated down to exactly what you need to know. Even if you're already in sales, the network of professionals and soon-to-be alone is priceless.

• David M. Reed  User Photo
    David M. Reed • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I ran away from sales over twenty years ago like my hair was on fire after a few negative experiences, and I vowed never to return. I was left with the all-too-common impression that sales was...you know...sales-y. Dishonest and a little gross. Back then, it was all about ice-cold calls and talking fast instead of focusing on solving problems and understanding customers' needs...not to mention our lead generation method consisted of opening up the Yellow Pages.* I do not regret my journey away from that world in the least, but I'm sure glad to be back. Things have changed!

Prior to signing up, I had been looking for opportunities for a while. I even tried on a few flashy "hustler" hats along the way. What I came to realize is that whereas I have a unique professional background, plenty of personality, and life experience up the wazoo, what I lacked was relevant and up-to-date skills. I didn't even know what I didn't know, and I had no idea where to start. That was a tough pill to swallow.

Joshua's extensive experience in sales is second-to-none, and sharing it awakened the ambitious part of myself that I put to rest so long ago, opening new and bright opportunities that were 100% out of reach until recently. The tools and methods he provides are invaluable...as is the growing network of preHIRED members, an unexpected bonus that I wish I had engaged sooner.

If I had to choose a favorite part of the program, it would be Joshua's humor. The material is extensive and even overwhelming at times, but keeping it light in the right places kept me engaged. I also enjoyed learning about the various tools that salespeople benefit from today. They don't know how good they got it!

To anyone considering the program, my advice is to ask yourself some hard questions and be honest with yourself. It's not easy and takes more commitment than you'd expect. My other advice is to make sure you have all of the right hardware - in good working order - before you start. One little hiccup can cost you precious time. Also, do NOT be shy about reaching out to your mentor or other members when you feel lost.

I am grateful for this challenge and for the doors it has opened up.

* The Yellow Pages were actual yellow-colored business pages in the actual physical Phone Book that was delivered to your doorstep every year...way back in the olden days. Good times.

• Joshua Thornton  User Photo
    Joshua Thornton • Certified Science-Based Sales® Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I took courses with preHIRED, in which i was Certified as a Science-Based® Sales Analyst. I love the program it taught me a countless number of skills that I will not only carry on in my career but also in life. I cant thank them enough and i recomend this course for anyone that wants a change for the better. THANK YOU preHIRED and specifically THANK YOU Joshua Jordan you are a genious.

• Abijah Stokes  User Photo
    Abijah Stokes • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

This was the best sales course I have taken. I learned so much about cutting-edge software for lead generation, sales automation, work-flow, and so much more. I am so honored to have the opportunity to be apart of such a great program. I have already recommended it to my family members and friends!

• Potent Course
    - 8/26/2019
    Bradley  User Photo
    Bradley • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I joined preHIRED with no formal sales background or training. I have sold some products and generally have a bunch of business experience but I have never been in a direct sales role. Before joining preHIRED, I was having trouble managing the crazy amount of work I was responsible for as a full-timer in marketing and operations. I joined preHIRED's program in an effort to focus on one particular skill so that I can reduce my time engaged with work and offer me the ability to enjoy some work/life balance. I decided less pay initially was worth the higher ceiling. preHIRED initially struck me as 'just another online course' but I couldn't figure out how they had so many success stories. After browsing the websites for a couple hours, I booked an appointment. After receiving a call from Andrew the next morning, and a reach out from my new mentor later that day, I was quite impressed by the level of engagement. I decided to dip my toes as I felt there was manageable risk. I quickly consumed the first quarter of the program and didnt look back. My mentor and the Science-Based Sales methodology, in general, are what hooked me on the program. Now that I am finished, I am ready to DESTROY my 1, 3, and 5-year goals. There is now a clear plan and path ahead where before I struggled to find my own free time. If you are granted admission into preHIRED, consider yourself lucky, take that opportunity and RUN! Thanks Josh and team, good stuff.

• Travis Farnsworth  User Photo
    Travis Farnsworth • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before the preHired course I had no sales training. And after a few careers spanning 20+ years in the IT field and general retail. I decided I needed a change into something that interested me and had the potential of making some real money.

When I first heard of prehired I honestly thought it was a scam. But after researching the company. And reading the reviews like this one. I decided I'd try it out. Because of the great opportunity it seemed to be.

I liked the fact that the system was all online and because of my work schedule I could do the assignments when possible. The lead generation and sales automation tools that I will be using everyday in my new role also worked great in finding opportunities.

I just got certified 1 day ago, submitted only 3 applications so far and already have 2 meetings scheduled. I'm super psyched about my future as an SDR.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND preHired to anyone looking into bettering themselves. Josh, Andrew and the entire preHired team are awesome for sharing their know how and helping others to better their lives. Without their help I wouldn't have known where or even how to start. THANK YOU!

- 8/14/2019
    Jonathan  User Photo
    Jonathan • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Thanks Josh! This course is life changing!

• John Hinders  User Photo
    John Hinders • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I cannot thank Joshua and his amazing team at preHIRED enough! I have worked in several sales roles over the years but my desire has been to work for an amazing company rather than be a self-employed independent contractor. When I started the course through preHIRED, I immediately found flaws in my resume and job searching skills. Through the course I was able to improve my interviewing skills and I am very pleased that I have turned down a couple of job offers. The jobs were not what I ultimately want for myself so I decided to pass. There are many more opportunities out there and Joshua and his team have opened the door to success. Thank you Joshua!

• Horatio Graham  User Photo
    Horatio Graham • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been in sales for most of my career by selling,  technology too nontangible services and even Life insurance.  I thought I had a firm grasp of the concept of selling and closing.  Then I found out about PreHired "wow" what an eye-opener! Joshua Jordan is a welcoming powerhouse of knowledge, he has shown me how to sell smarter by not focusing on the close but by providing CLARITY.  The sales methodologies learned in my 6 weeks have been intense but rewarding. Having a mentor like Andrew Block made it possible for me to say with conviction that "If I can do it you can too"

• Brendan Smith  User Photo
    Brendan Smith • Manager • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is an incredible sales guru.  He has taught me so much over the course of my time in preHired's Science-Based Sales Training program, and I am beyond excited to take that knowledge and use it to land a job in the Tech industry.  Sales never looked so good!

• Tom Sebi Santos  User Photo
    Tom Sebi Santos • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Joshua Jordan is a great mentor, and consistently offers great advice within the realms of entrepreneurship and sales. I can confidently say that he has assembled one of the most important sales learning and skills development programs ever devised. By carefully crafting science-backed and time hardened theories into easily digestible, simple and relatable content, Joshua not only offers nigh-unlimited value throughout the duration of the course - and is constantly building and improving - the sign of a true entrepreneur and mentor. I was shocked at how effective the program is, and always felt like I was learning something new (even when revisiting concepts that seem to be no-brainers).

After a string of years doing several different consulting/creative opportunities, I thought that it was time to make a change - but not just any change. One of substance and is based on scalable, constantly evolving, and revenue-generating theory. Already possessing some hands-on sales experience and a wide range of abilities, I came across this wonderful program after doing a bit of research online on how to improve skills relating to sales.

With great reviews, PreHired was a no-brainer to take. Science-Based Sales® is effective and can be applied to any industry, not just software. It's been a great journey so far.

• Aaron Stumbaugh  User Photo
    Aaron Stumbaugh • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

preHired is an outstanding program.  I am really pleased with the results of the work put in and the training Joshua has put together.

• Raul Rubio  User Photo
    Raul Rubio • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a chassis mechanic for about 8 months before I joined preHired... and I was tired of not achieving my financial goals, I was looking for a better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, so far, I’ve reached out to 5 companies and 33% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 60 days!  Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

- 7/2/2019
    Edward Blake  User Photo
    Edward Blake • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I previously had no sales experience. My past jobs were in the food industry and the Nightclub business.
    I was sick of working jobs where I wasnt being paid enough. I know with my personality and experience past side ventures I knew I could succeed in sales.

It is always hard getting your foot in the door especially without experience. So being trained in by an experienced sales team would give me the formal training I needed.
    I had doubts, because there is so much trash on the internet and scams. When I first heard of preHIRED I honestly believed it was a scam, but I have learned alot and I am glad I followed through.
    I liked the step by step and in detail videos showing me how to use certain CRMs and programs that would have been kind of difficult to use.
    Also the group on Slack is great. It helps alot being able to converse with other preHIRED members. Also I loved how the leaders of the program are so responsive even through
    they are busy themselves. To anyone considering signing up for the PreHIRED course..
    I would say go for it. if you are looking to make a change in your life this is a great path to take.

Thanks Josh! Also thanks to your awesome team of people you got together at PreHired! And as always...May the Sales be with you!

-Ed Blake

• Brian Baik  User Photo
    Brian Baik • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before my time at preHIRED I spent my young career running the day-to-day sales operations at a small tech-enabled real estate start up in downtown Chicago. My dream was to get into B2B Tech Sales and I knew i lacked a technical skill gap I needed to bridge to get into the industry.

That is when I stumbled into Josh's fantastic program over at preHIRED. This program is top tier. Whether you have any sales experience or not it helps individuals from all walks of life gain the required technical knowledge in cutting edge sales engagement tools, the workflows, and even the psychology needed to break into the industry.

With the valuable insight I learned it took a job search that could of taken 6 months and I was doing 6-8 interviews a day with dream companies throughout the United States. Within a month of applying his lessons I was able to land a dream position within the River North tech hub in city of Chicago.

After completing the program you gain this wonderful access to coaching from Josh and Andrew. On top of that you are entered into Pre-HIRED's wonderful internal network. I learned so much from previous graduates and I am proud to say that this network of students and graduates are ones I will support, and share knowledge back and forth, with for the rest of my career.

Simply put... this program tangibly changes people's lives for the better and was the best professional development decision I ever made.