As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.
This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.
Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94
Recent Prehired News
- How Elaina Leapt into Tech Sales with Prehired
- How Thomas Moved from the Army to Tech Sales With Prehired
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location Online
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
- Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!
EligibilityOffer is only valid for new applicants. Applicants who have already submitted an application cannot claim this scholarship. & This scholarship cannot be combined with other offers.
- Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
220 reviews sorted by:
- Landed the best job I could ask for- 12/17/2018Jeremiah Griffin • Business Development Executive • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
I had a lot of traditional sales experience, meaning it had all been face-to-face, over the phone, offline selling - mostly in the financial services industry. I wanted to transition into the world of software sales for the obvious benefits - good salaries, the opportunity to work for an exciting and growing company, great commission structures, possible equity in the company, and remote work if possible. In part because of the training I received from PreHired, I am now working in software sales, landing an 80k starting salary, equity in the company, a fabulous commission and bonus program, and I work from home - and I didn't even finish the certification yet. Couldn't ask for a better gig and I am confident the training I've received will also lead me to much success in the new job!
- #1 Tech Bootcamp - Hands (and Feet) Down!- 12/1/2018Tim Dilley • Renewable Energy Director • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
Want to get into Tech? Let me save you time and money deciding on which tech bootcamps to take part in (I have taken many - just to see where they differ, and because I'm a little bit of a knowledge junkie...) - and I am here to save you time by telling you to just take part in the preHIRED program! I was offered a tech position with a TOP 500 tech company the very first go around after completing the bootcamp. The program WORKS, and you will only wish you had went through this program FIRST if you try others instead of this one (I know. Been there, done that).
As an experienced sales and marketing/business development professional with some tech experience, I was eager to learn all of the top, current methodologies and practices to stay "on the ball" so I could seek out my next best tech career. This program was thorough, logical, and extremely detailed - even showcasing unique, creative elements that often are left out or forgotten by applicants during their tech employment search. The CEO of preHired is open, accessible, and willing to help in ways that many companies miss the mark on, and can serve an example to others on how "good" companies can be "great" companies just by how they handle those they interact with at all levels of the corporate spectrum with whatever programs they are offering.
I speak from experience and was offered a position the very first time I applied after going through this program! (Yes, I am repeating myself, because this will be YOU saying it the next time - if you just sign up and take your life to the next level...you know you want too...).
Make no mistake, preHIRED is the Real Deal - so sign up already!
- John • Business Development • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
This course hits on literally every stage of the SaaS sales process - and everything is actionable. Most courses that I've taken give you a high-level overview of sales, but this gives you a clear path to getting a job in software sales, the skills you learn are completely applicable.
SaaS sales positions are incredibly competitive and for the most part, your application is going to get ignored. This course teaches you how to get around all of that and get straight to the decision maker (the hiring manager). Once you're in the interview seat, this course prepares you to get the job. It's an all in one class, that in my opinion, is way worth the money.
The staff is incredible and extremely knowledgeable - if you're looking for a foot in the door in the tech industry, this is it.
- Awesome Experience At PreHIRED!- 10/25/2018Joe Buza • Student • Campus: Online
I came across Josh's PreHIRED course during a time in my life when I had no idea what I wanted to do after my military career. I was actually deployed in another country when I was searching and found his course and was very interested in it. I had always had an interest in sales and software companies as well so this seemed like a great fit for me. After taking the course I feel very prepared to start working in SaaS sales in an SDR role. I am both excited and eager to move forward in the job search process moving forward because of what I have learned in this program. Thanks so much Josh!
- Caleb Gibson- 10/16/2018Roger Caleb Gibson • Sales Development Rep • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
I have been in sales for close to 3 years now. I love being in sales, but the companies I have been invovled with had little to no room for opportunity for growth. I wanted to become a part of a company where being a top performer was rewarded with growth. I found Josh and PreHIRED through some research and immediately peaked my interest. I watched all the testimonials and had seen real people were having there lives changed from this program and I was inspired. I wasn't the most tech savy person in the world before joining this program, but josh breaks down every step and action to make it easy to understand. My favorite part about going through the preHIRED program was learning lead generation and sales automation. Now I have learned the tools necessary to succeed in software sales! Thank you to Josh, Andrew and all at preHIRED for all of the help and guidance!
- Science-Based Sales®- 10/11/2018Amy G. • Business Development Rep • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
I came from a completely different background than sales but I definitely see the parallels between sales and healthcare. With both, you’re identifying people’s pain points and offering a solution to help them.
I was coming back into the workforce after spending some time raising my family and it was the perfect time to transition into a new career path. I’d started my business degree a few years earlier but this seemed like a practical and immediately useful way to begin a career in sales.
I was very cautious when I first came across the preHIRED program because I thought it was just too good to be true. I actually considered putting it off to “just wait and see” but I kept coming back to it.
Learning how to implement lead generation through social connections, writing effective emails and executing strategic sales calls as well as applying stellar sales automation tools to the sales process were all invaluable. I feel ready to tackle a big project and crush it!
I’m excited about using all of this information wherever I land! Thanks Josh and preHIRED!
- Sales analyst- 9/18/2018Sara Smith • Campus: OnlinePrehired gave me the tools and skills to jumpstart into a new career!"I've been looking to make a career change for a while, and thank goodness I found Josh with Prehired. His Science-Based program is exactly what I have needed to get a jump start in my new career of software sales. I've learned so much about CRMs, Lead Generation, Sales Automation, and sales in general. One of the best parts of the program is that not only do they show you what you need to do, but also it is a hands-on learning process. And when you complete the course, you have the tools and skills you need to be confident in your job search and your sales career.
- Christopher Jones • Sales Development Representative • Student • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: OnlineJoshua's preHired program for getting a job as an SDR in computer software is second to none. I was able to quickly learn the skills needed to get started in the industry and get through the interview process. However, the course isn't just built to get you the interview and the job- it is built to also give you the skills needed to grow and get to the top- if you're willing to do the work.The support from Josh and his team was phenomenal, and the layout of the course gave it an easy flow, but also the ability to go back and quickly review things you weren't quite sure about the first time around. If you're tired of working your 'regular' sales job, and want to get into software sales (aka the industry of the future), don't hesitate to contact the team at preHired and see if the program is right for you!
- Science-Based Sales Development Training- 9/16/2018Dillon Griffiths • Inside Sales Support • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
I came across Joshua's Sales Development training course after a mutual friend referred me to Joshua for having a world class program that could help me get my foot in the high end tech sales industry. Prehired taught me everything I could ever want to know about Sales Development, how to use a CRMs, sales automation, email automation, lead generation and the list just goes on and on… Overall, my experience with Prehired was awesome! I felt like I wasn’t only being taught, but I was actually being equipped with people who actually care, who know what they are doing, who know how to help you get the job, and how to crush it in the workplace! Thanks Joshua!
- Prehired Review- 3/16/2020Anonymous • Science-Based Sales Professional • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: OnlineJoshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED. I was in the military and HR background for 20 years. I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding. When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it. I figured it was just a scam. But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry. After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors. From the initial job interview to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future. If you know someone who is sick and tired of being stuck and wants to stretch themselves to most definitely go through the program. Thanks, Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
- Sales Development Representative- 2/6/2020Anonymous • Recent Graduate • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: OnlineWhether you are brand new to the world of Sales and SaaS or you are a tenured sales professional, the people and curriculum at preHired will accelerate your growth exponentially. Josh and the fine people at preHired have created a sales development system that allows you to jump in - regardless of previous experience - and immediately transcend the average. A system so fine-tuned and exemplary, they patented it Science-Based Sales®! As most others will attest, you might be initially skeptical of the merits of something that sounds "too good to be true". However, as everyone who has followed through with the program will be able to vouch, this experience will truly help change your life. You will be rewarded with not only the skills, knowledge, and confidence to succeed - but you will be guaranteed the support of a lifetime membership within the community. To anyone who is on the fence about making such a profound and positive change in their life as well as be willing to put in the work - I cannot encourage you enough to take the leap of faith.
- Certified Science-Based Sales Rep- 12/28/2019Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Prehired Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online
I got to know about PreHired on facebook through one of their ads. I was curious to learn more about what they offered so I took a leap of faith and the rest is history. The PreHired courses presented another dimension to software sales in a unique format called Science-Based Sales. As someone who had no previous sales experience, I was willing to challenge myself and put in the necessary work to succeed. And I did...I got certified! I'm currently looking forward to the several opportunities that this certification brings. I believe a role as an SDR is imminent and I'm willing to roll with the tide and see how far ashore this wind of opportunity blows me to. Many thanks to the staff at PreHired that supported, assisted and never gave up on me. I appreciate you all especially Josue, Kyle, and Andreas. I would recommend PreHired to my friends and relatives.