prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (198) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Digital Marketing, Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired: Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Anonymous • Recent Graduate • Graduate
    Whether you are brand new to the world of Sales and SaaS or you are a tenured sales professional, the people and curriculum at preHired will accelerate your growth exponentially. Josh and the fine people at preHired have created a sales development system that allows you to jump in - regardless of previous experience - and immediately transcend the average. A system so fine-tuned and exemplary, they patented it Science-Based Sales®! As most others will attest, you might be initially skeptical of the merits of something that sounds "too good to be true". However, as everyone who has followed through with the program will be able to vouch, this experience will truly help change your life. You will be rewarded with not only the skills, knowledge, and confidence to succeed - but you will be guaranteed the support of a lifetime membership within the community. To anyone who is on the fence about making such a profound and positive change in their life as well as be willing to put in the work - I cannot encourage you enough to take the leap of faith.

I got to know about PreHired on facebook through one of their ads. I was curious to learn more about what they offered so I took a leap of faith and the rest is history. The PreHired courses presented another dimension to software sales in a unique format called Science-Based Sales. As someone who had no previous sales experience, I was willing to challenge myself and put in the necessary work to succeed. And I did...I got certified! I'm currently looking forward to the several opportunities that this certification brings. I believe a role as an SDR is imminent and I'm willing to roll with the tide and see how far ashore this wind of opportunity blows me to. Many thanks to the staff at PreHired that supported, assisted and never gave up on me. I appreciate you all especially Josue, Kyle, and Andreas. I would recommend PreHired to my friends and relatives.

• Waste of money
    - 12/18/2019

Boring losers. Their "mentors" couldn't hold the sales jobs they got through them so they had to hire them as mentors. Better courses online for 1/10th of the price. Wish I had known.

• Joseph • Account Executive • Student
    I hired preHIRED to help me learn the most modern lead generation and sales techniques. I was particularly impressed with the depth of the information provided in the course and just how easy Josh made it to take actionable steps to implement the information.

He even provides job placement for those who want to get into sales roles at high growth companies.

Josh and his team at preHIRED earn my highest recommendation as sales trainers, coaches, and job hackers. Their program produces RESULTS."
  • Max Simpson • Graduate

I was doing business development and sales for Maserati and Bentley for the last 2 years.
    While I love cars, I don't enjoy the sales process of selling cars. I always felt like my work was a job and not a career. I wanted to work in an industry I was passionate about and could see myself growing with.
    When I first saw the preHIRED ad on facebook it seemed too good to be true. Entry level jobs never earn that much! After doing research about preHIRED and the software sales industry, it all started to feel more realistic. My favorite part of the preHIRED program was how it showed you to use every tool you'll need (and much more) and how to use them with maximum efficiency. Not only does it do a great job teaching you how to sell software, it also does a great job teaching you how to sell yourself as an employee. If you're considering preHIRED know that it's well worth the money! Thank you, Josh

• David Gray • Sales Professional • Graduate

I am relatively new to sales, and had been taught many antiquated techniques that just don't work in today's high-tech sales environment. Josh's Science-Based Sales® methodology and teaching platform cleared the slate for me and I'm confident in what it takes to be top performer in this profession.

Josh's certification process is linear, easy to follow and very accessible to a neophyte such as myself. I am now confident in every step of the sales development process from soup-to-nuts...open-to-close.

You could search for months online looking for the random blogs, videos and articles BUT you would not even get a fraction of the info that Science-Based Sales® delivers into one convenient package. And believe me, because I've been looking for ages, and I finally found the right spot with Prehired.

Josh's delivery is crystal clear, precise and never boring. It feels like one-on-one tutoring. I'm looking forward to applying this knowledge to a satisfying (and well-paying) position in sales development.