prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (198) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Digital Marketing, Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired: Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Tom Potapenko • SDR • Graduate

My previous sales experience consists of demoing and selling essential oils in retail stores and events as well as selling life insurance for a couple months. The jobs were ok, but were not helping me make the kind of money that I wanted to make doing sales. Than I came across an ad on Facebook for PreHIRED.

I really love sales and realize that this is something I want to have a career in. I was not able to find the right sales job and education that would fit my wants and goals. Seeing this program really got me excited for learning new systems and methods and increasing my knowledge in sales, specifically software sales. They also help you find a job which is a huge plus!

Initially I thought that this program was a scam and that it was some kind of "get rich quick scheme" that seem to be all over the internet. However after researching the company, its employees, watching/listening to testimonials and than research the people in those testimonials, I realized that this was not a scam and that it was actually a very worthwhile opportunity.

This program helped me learn the sales process and the different science based methodologies that will really help me communicate with customers better. My favorite part was going in depth with software and tools that I will be utilizing every day in my role.

If your thinking of doing this program just know, it takes some work, but it is totally worth it. If you want a career in software sales and learn the best techniques in the industry this course is for you.

• Richard Sylvester • National Consultant/Regional Director • Student

Before learning about preHired, I had been in account management at a few recognized ad agencies, and most recently spent 10 years in B2B advertising sales. Though sometimes #1 nationwide and a million dollar annual producer in advertising sales, the sales had become more difficult to generate over the past three years. It was apparent that my systems were lagging relative to the digital transformation of sales and marketing.

Having never engaged an online educational site/product, I figured preHired would probably be something close to that of a network marketing or MLM venture. I was truly skeptical as to what new learning I could gain relative to selling…but was open-minded given the speed with which technology has evolved in the last 10 years.

My eyes were opened to the need for personalization at scale! Learning how to create and automate more personalized communications excited me the most. I look forward to enhancing the quality and quantity of my messaging in such a way that both outbound and inbound conversions reach new highs.

For anyone (and everyone) in B2B sales – not just software sales - the insight and guidance provided by Joshua and the preHired team are easily worth the investment. That’s before getting your career started in software sales. By year two or three, if you apply the principles and tools, the ROI could be 100x!

• Jeremiah Griffin • Business Development Executive • Student

I had a lot of traditional sales experience, meaning it had all been face-to-face, over the phone, offline selling - mostly in the financial services industry. I wanted to transition into the world of software sales for the obvious benefits - good salaries, the opportunity to work for an exciting and growing company, great commission structures, possible equity in the company, and remote work if possible. In part because of the training I received from PreHired, I am now working in software sales, landing an 80k starting salary, equity in the company, a fabulous commission and bonus program, and I work from home - and I didn't even finish the certification yet. Couldn't ask for a better gig and I am confident the training I've received will also lead me to much success in the new job!

• Tim Dilley • Renewable Energy Director • Graduate

Want to get into Tech?  Let me save you time and money deciding on which tech bootcamps to take part in (I have taken many - just to see where they differ, and because I'm a little bit of a knowledge junkie...) - and I am here to save you time by telling you to just take part in the preHIRED program!  I was offered a tech position with a TOP 500 tech company the very first go around after completing the bootcamp.  The program WORKS, and you will only wish you had went through this program FIRST if you try others instead of this one (I know.  Been there, done that).

As an experienced sales and marketing/business development professional with some tech experience, I was eager to learn all of the top, current methodologies and practices to stay "on the ball" so I could seek out my next best tech career.  This program was thorough, logical, and extremely detailed - even showcasing unique, creative elements that often are left out or forgotten by applicants during their tech employment search.  The CEO of preHired is open, accessible, and willing to help in ways that many companies miss the mark on, and can serve an example to others on how "good" companies can be "great" companies just by how they handle those they interact with at all levels of the corporate spectrum with whatever programs they are offering.

I speak from experience and was offered a position the very first time I applied after going through this program!  (Yes, I am repeating myself, because this will be YOU saying it the next time - if you just sign up and take your life to the next level...you know you want too...).

Make no mistake, preHIRED is the Real Deal - so sign up already!

• John • Business Development • Graduate

This course hits on literally every stage of the SaaS sales process - and everything is actionable. Most courses that I've taken give you a high-level overview of sales, but this gives you a clear path to getting a job in software sales, the skills you learn are completely applicable.

SaaS sales positions are incredibly competitive and for the most part, your application is going to get ignored. This course teaches you how to get around all of that and get straight to the decision maker (the hiring manager). Once you're in the interview seat, this course prepares you to get the job. It's an all in one class, that in my opinion, is way worth the money.

The staff is incredible and extremely knowledgeable - if you're looking for a foot in the door in the tech industry, this is it.

• Joe Buza • Student

I came across Josh's PreHIRED course during a time in my life when I had no idea what I wanted to do after my military career. I was actually deployed in another country when I was searching and found his course and was very interested in it. I had always had an interest in sales and software companies as well so this seemed like a great fit for me. After taking the course I feel very prepared to start working in SaaS sales in an SDR role. I am both excited and eager to move forward in the job search process moving forward because of what I have learned in this program. Thanks so much Josh!

• Caleb Gibson
    - 10/16/2018
    Roger Caleb Gibson • Sales Development Rep • Student

I have been in sales for close to 3 years now. I love being in sales, but the companies I have been invovled with had little to no room for opportunity for growth. I wanted to become a part of a company where being a top performer was rewarded with growth. I found Josh and PreHIRED through some research and immediately peaked my interest. I watched all the testimonials and had seen real people were having there lives changed from this program and I was inspired. I wasn't the most tech savy person in the world before joining this program, but josh breaks down every step and action to make it easy to understand. My favorite part about going through the preHIRED program was learning lead generation and sales automation. Now I have learned the tools necessary to succeed in software sales! Thank you to Josh, Andrew and all at preHIRED for all of the help and guidance!

• Amy G. • Business Development Rep • Graduate

I came from a completely different background than sales but I definitely see the parallels between sales and healthcare. With both, you’re identifying people’s pain points and offering a solution to help them.
    I was coming back into the workforce after spending some time raising my family and it was the perfect time to transition into a new career path. I’d started my business degree a few years earlier but this seemed like a practical and immediately useful way to begin a career in sales.
    I was very cautious when I first came across the preHIRED program because I thought it was just too good to be true. I actually considered putting it off to “just wait and see” but I kept coming back to it.
    Learning how to implement lead generation through social connections, writing effective emails and executing strategic sales calls as well as applying stellar sales automation tools to the sales process were all invaluable. I feel ready to tackle a big project and crush it!
    I’m excited about using all of this information wherever I land! Thanks Josh and preHIRED!

• Sales analyst
    - 9/18/2018
    Sara Smith
    Prehired gave me the tools and skills to jumpstart into a new career!

"I've been looking to make a career change for a while, and thank goodness I found Josh with Prehired. His Science-Based program is exactly what I have needed to get a jump start in my new career of software sales. I've learned so much about CRMs, Lead Generation, Sales Automation, and sales in general. One of the best parts of the program is that not only do they show you what you need to do, but also it is a hands-on learning process. And when you complete the course, you have the tools and skills you need to be confident in your job search and your sales career.
  • Christopher Jones • Sales Development Representative • Student
    Joshua's preHired program for getting a job as an SDR in computer software is second to none. I was able to quickly learn the skills needed to get started in the industry and get through the interview process. However, the course isn't just built to get you the interview and the job- it is built to also give you the skills needed to grow and get to the top- if you're willing to do the work.
    The support from Josh and his team was phenomenal, and the layout of the course gave it an easy flow, but also the ability to go back and quickly review things you weren't quite sure about the first time around. If you're tired of working your 'regular' sales job, and want to get into software sales (aka the industry of the future), don't hesitate to contact the team at preHired and see if the program is right for you!
  • Dillon Griffiths • Inside Sales Support • Graduate

I came across Joshua's Sales Development training course after a mutual friend referred me to Joshua for having a world class program that could help me get my foot in the high end tech sales industry. Prehired taught me everything I could ever want to know about Sales Development, how to use a CRMs, sales automation, email automation, lead generation and the list just goes on and on… Overall, my experience with Prehired was awesome! I felt like I wasn’t only being taught, but I was actually being equipped with people who actually care, who know what they are doing, who know how to help you get the job, and how to crush it in the workplace! Thanks Joshua!

• Prehired Review
    - 3/16/2020
    Anonymous • Science-Based Sales Professional • Graduate
    Joshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED. I was in the military and HR background for 20 years.  I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding. When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it. I figured it was just a scam. But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry. After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors. From the initial job interview to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future. If you know someone who is sick and tired of being stuck and wants to stretch themselves to most definitely go through the program. Thanks, Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!