prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (219) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Restaurant to Tech
    - 12/2/2020
    Josh Larkin • BDR Emerging Enterprise • Graduate
    I had a strong background working in the restaurant industry in management. I didn’t have a formal education and was self taught, and I wanted a way to transition my career. After preHired, I was able to land a BDR job in my 3rd week of my career search.
  • Jasmine Clark • Graduate
    Being fearless is to be terrified and jump anyway. Let’s just say that Joshua and his team at preHIRED made my jump a soft landing! I am a college graduate who was seeking a career path that would excite and challenge me. The training and coaching I received are invaluable. I have been treated professionally and respectfully during the entire training process. I have enjoyed working with preHIRED and would highly recommend their services to individuals looking for a mind shift and 6 figure income earning potential.
  • Carlton Coleman • Graduate
    I come from a career background consisting primarily of technology and education. Even though I have some leadership skills, preHired has really helped me out in increasing those skills even more.  As someone who has come into sales with fear and lack of self-confidence.   Josh and his team have been very patient with me and all of the mentors will work with you if you put forth the effort.  I definitely recommend Josh for any of his businesses including preHired.
  • Hameed Hemmat • Graduate
    During the lockdown, I decided I wanted to make a career pivot into tech sales. The sales environment had become more sophisticated, therefore I knew I needed to update my skill set. When I found preHIRED I was a bit skeptical especially due to the price point being much higher than the alternate programs available.

However, I say went through the program and engaged with my mentors like Josh, I quickly understood why preHIRED is the standard for tech sales boot camp training. The training I have received over the past month with preHIRED has put me on a path towards building a successful career in tech sales. The Science-Based Sales® methodologies I have learned as well as putting together an effective sales tech stack has given me the tools to bring value to any tech/saas company in the market. I am excited about my new path and I can't thank Josh enough for putting together such a world-class program.

If you are looking to pivot your career into tech sales I would highly recommend connecting with Josh and the preHIRED team. This is one of the best decisions I have ever made.

• Victor Loya • Graduate

Before I joined preHIRED I had 7 years in the sales industry I started selling door to door for AT&T after 6 months became a market manager then eventually had my own contract with At&t. The reason I was interested in preHIRED was mostly that there is always something to learn in the sales industry and being only 23 I knew I didn't know everything even with all of my experience so when I was told I would go through an amazing training program where I can learn so many more things and a totally new industry I could not say no! I thought it was too good to be true at first. I didn't want to do it, of course that was before any research I had done. I received another email from them and I decided to do my research when I did couldn't believe what I was reading but I decided to move forward anyway and it was the best thing I could have done for my career. The honest best of preHIRED was the fact that I learned so many things I absolutely didn't know at all! Learned about CRM's, sales automation I mean so much! It helped my career even if I didn't get an opportunity in the tech industry. I can make opportunities elsewhere with this training I received. I would definitely tell others DO IT! You won't regret it! Sometimes too good to be true situations are REAL!

• Edward Fang • Graduate
    Before I joined preHIRED, I used to work in the hospitality industry for over 13 years and I used to work three jobs just to provide a better life for my family at companies with no growth. I wanted to find a career where I can take back my time and grow with a company as they do.

When I first found preHIRED, I did not think I could learn so much in such a short amount of time and thought there would be no way I could be ready for this new career after completing the program. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

My favorite part about the preHIRED program is the community and the amount of support from not only the mentors or staff but also all the current and past members of the program. For myself with no experience at all in this industry, after completing the training I really do feel like I will excel and succeed as a top SDR.

Anyone that is considering the preHIRED program definitely should sign up and set up an interview. Just talking to the staff, they really help you determine if this is the right path for you.

Thanks, Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Edward Fang • Graduate

Thanks, Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
  • Joshua Crouch • SDR for Hire • Graduate
    I can’t say enough good things about Joshua Jordan or the Prehired program. I came in with 0 experience and I feel confident in my abilities as an SDR in tech and software sales. Thank you so very much for helping me build a future for myself and my family. If you're on the fence don't think about it, Just do it!
  • Beena • Graduate

Thank you, Josh. Thank you for bringing a game-changing idea with such dedication to benefit and change lives. Thank you for bringing on mentors and members that care and will make a change in our lives. This is the best investment I made for my career, myself, and my family. The tools you are trained on are industry current and in some cases, ahead of the game.

When I was just searching for any jobs, as usual, I came across preHired. It looked like the skills I possessed. So I applied like I had done with all the other positions that day.

I did not realize there was, and that, this was a training program for sales. After 10 years of sales background, my skills were all over the place and I had been hoping to find a mentor. Even though, I had gone through several small workshops I still knew there was more information to receive and skills to refine. I am a continual learner.

As a continual learner, I know, I need mentorship now and as I grow. In most cases, that is hard to receive. Until preHired. Here I started off with a dedicated Mentor. It doesn't stop there, the whole Member Community (Josh Jordan, Bobby Powers, Thomas Janssen, John Ly, and other members) are there from the moment you say yes till you give up on them. It is for Your definition of Lifetime.

As a member, I can only say, this has and will continue to change my life and my family's life.
  • Graduate
    - 9/6/2020
    Gregory Beckham • Graduate
     I always felt like they were excited to see me grow. When I needed to improve, they let me know is a kind and insightful manner. When I did good, they were very supportive. I've learned so much during this course, I couldn't imagine going back to my old career. And there's no other way but up from here!!
    - 7/31/2020
    Kevin • Student
    Before preHIRED, I had no previous sales experience. However, I did have experience with people as do all of us. Josh showed through example and teaching how to connect selling and helping people. Grateful to have found this program and everything I have learned so far. Looking forward to more in the future!