prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (260) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • SDR
    - 6/22/2021
    Jasmine   User Photo
    Jasmine • Sales Development Representative • Verified via LinkedIn
    I loved the program! It really gave me that next-level skillset to be a better SDR! I have recommended this to friends but I also would recommend this program for everyone in sales & technology! I've made several connections with other prehired members and recently just got a job and there I also work with a few prehired members!
  • Talmadge Schmidt  User Photo
    Talmadge Schmidt • SDR for hire • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED  is one of the best sales programs I have ever seen, I have a lot of respect and appreciation for preHIRED's business model of clarity>closing!
  • Spencer Kraus  User Photo
    Spencer Kraus • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I cannot begin to describe what this program has done for me and my future career. preHIRED is the best program you could ever take to get started in a software sales career, no matter what your professional background is.
    The training is not just training in itself - it's coaching, mentorship, and advice. The preHIRED staff care so so much about you and helping you succeed and it's evident right away from the first call you have with them to see if what they have aligns with your goals, all the way til you're years into your career and still want more training and support.
    The amount of depth that they go into to prepare you to sell SaaS is unbelievable and they give you all the tools and training you could possibly think of to set you up for success.

If you are thinking or have ever thought about getting into a software sales career in the ever-growing tech industry, preHIRED is your go-to program!
  • BDR
    - 5/7/2021
    John Faulk  User Photo
    John Faulk • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you have ever wanted to break into SaaS sales but don't know where to start, look to Prehired.  The course is simple and easy to understand and full of useful and applicable info and you will see that come true when you begin your career search process because your interviewers will be very impressed!!  Thank you to Josh Jordan and all my coaches and mentors I could not have landed my dream job without you!!!
  • Graduate
    - 5/2/2021
    Ronald Arno Rose  User Photo
    Ronald Arno Rose • Fitness/Wellness Coach • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Celebrating my recent completion of coursework @ Prehired. Feeling thankful for this #lifemilestone.  The individuals over at @preHIRED are an amazing group of people I am lucky to have in my life.  I have gained many new connections in life through the power of this program.  I have gained many friends, and some of those individuals I am grateful enough to be able to call my family.  From the small country feel of Northern Indiana to now having the world at my feet, ready for me to take whatever opportunity presents itself to me, is an amazing feeling.  But let me ask you.  If I am able to overcome everything that I have to get to this point, what is stopping you?!?!?  Reach out to me if you need any help.  I am more than willing to help.  Because after all, we are all in this together #onelove #grateful #grateful #motivation #inspiration #gratitude #inspiration #joy #love #inthistogether #opportunity #hope #people #power #help
  • Dave Dries  User Photo
    Dave Dries • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before finding preHIRED, I used to sell high end spas and in ground pools.Once COVID hit last year, I knew I needed to make a career change that somehow still incorporated my drive to help people as well as my problem-solving abilities.

Fast forward to February and when I found PreHIRED! Honestly, at first it just sounded way too good to be true, but after doing a little bit of research on the company I realized this is a real life changing opportunity and I went ”all in”.

My favorite part of the program hands down has been the community that preHIRED has built. Real people there for you every step of the way and genuinely want you to succeed. From onboarding, course instruction, and then having a mentor that shows you how exactly to implement what you’ve learned into finding a new career has been nothing short of amazing!

Within two weeks of starting my job search process I had multiple job offers to select from. I even had companies I hadn’t applied to seeking out interviews… to say I was shocked would be the understatement of the century!

Thank you, Josh and everyone at preHIRED. Words can’t express what this opportunity has done for my family, and I am very happy to now have become a lifelong member of yours.

• SDR
    - 4/19/2021
    Marlene Lemieux  User Photo
    Marlene Lemieux • Sales Development Representative • Applicant • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am beyond grateful that I found this program to learn about the tools, the workflow process, and most importantly, how to become an effective SDR.  Everything about this program was on point.  If you are committed and willing to work with your mentor and connector, the door to your new career in tech sales will open.  It took me five weeks to land my dream.  I'm still in a bit of shock!  I feel comfortable and confident to recommend this program to anyone who wants to make their life better and take a chance in themselves.  I'm so thankful that I made true friendships and connections for life.  Thank you preHired!

• Alisha Brys  User Photo
    Alisha Brys • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am so thankful for the PreHired program and all the amazing people who work there! Coming from a background in retail, I wasn't sure how to step into a career that would push me to grow and create a brighter future for me. Through the program, I have been given the skills and tools to jumpstart a career in tech sales. Everyone is focused on bringing out the best you have to offer and now I'm ready to charge into the Tech sales world!
  • Jamie Neubeck   User Photo
    Jamie Neubeck • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired is a top notch software sales training program that completely changed the trajectory of my life. The training is invaluable, the instructors/mentors/connectors are amazingly talented and helpful, and the job support is second to none. I am in the midst of the job seeking part of the program, and all I keep seeing is person after person being hired at top level software companies. Honestly, you cannot find an opportunity like this anywhere else. And NO MONEY UP FRONT! Unbelievable! I see my whole life changing for the better, and I solely attribute this to Prehired.
  • Graduate
    - 3/8/2021
    olu  User Photo
    olu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED has taught me everything I need to know to be able to be the best salesperson that I could be.
  • Saqib Hossain  User Photo
    Saqib Hossain • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started my sales career when I started a job in health insurance sales, but I found that I didn’t really like the environment in those sales offices.

That’s why I decided to join Prehired because I know that many tech companies are known for having very open, casual, and supportive work environments rather than a Wolf of Wall Street kind of environment like I found in insurance offices

However, when I started Prehired, I was really concerned about actually learning enough to be able to get the kinds of roles at the tech companies I was looking for, since until that point, whenever I read the job descriptions of SDRs, it always felt intimidating like I wouldn’t be able to keep up even if I did get the job. But having gone through the program, I feel ready for any role and feel as if I can actually do really well in any sales position I’m offered.

Having gone through the program now, my favorite parts of the prehired program are 2-fold. First, just that some of the content was presented by past Prehired graduates, reassured me that I could get this down and do well. Second, I really like how the community comes together on Slack, so even though we’re all remote, it still feels like a community.

And I just want to say, to anyone thinking about joining because they truly enjoy sales and want to have a successful software sales career, do it. Once you’ve completed the course and all the coursework, everything becomes clearer and easier to understand and you feel like an entirely new person. The support you get from your mentor as well as from the community is unlike anything else I’ve been a part of and that alone is worth joining.
  • Super Grateful!
    - 2/22/2021
    Courtney D. Holland  User Photo
    Courtney D. Holland • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Being connected to the mission of preHired has lent a huge portion of my confidence that I now have in both my personal & professional life. Josh your program is stellar for multiple reasons and I am grateful for the knowledge gain, the new relationships fostered, as well as the career trajectory I can leverage. Science-Based Sales® combines the Art & the Science of sales, affording it to anyone willing to put the work in; I highly recommend it to anyone who is already in sales, and anyone looking to change industries, just like myself. This mentorship from you and your Team Josh is cherished and will continue on through people like me who are representations of your legacy and mark on the SaaS industry! Thank You, my Friend!