prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.

This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.

Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.98

all (132) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (6) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired: Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    We help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
    Tuition Plans$0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• Great course!
    - 12/7/2019
    paul hutchens  User Photo
    paul hutchens • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I went through PreHIRED's courses. It's pretty easy once you get it down. Technology has helped a lot for SDR's. Price is pretty steep if you aren't able to pay now but it will be worth it with a six-figure career!

I'm now certified and looking for my new career!

• Hannah Burgess   User Photo
    Hannah Burgess • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Josh's work in the preHIRED Science Based Sales training program is changing lives! Josh uses his extensive knowledge of sales and sales tools, to give people the skills to hit the ground running and build successful sales careers. There is never a dull moment in the preHIRED program, and working with so many authentic and positive individuals has been a true blessing. If you're a newbie wanting to build a sales career, or a sales pro wanting to take it up a notch, take the plunge and check out preHIRED! You will be in good hands!
  • Trained & Certified
    - 11/25/2019
    Benjamin Hillgren  User Photo
    Benjamin Hillgren • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

PreHIRED trained me in so many things to do with Sales it has become a part of me. After going through the course and getting certified I can honestly say that what I learned in the course has changed me even as a person and in no way is this a bad thing!

• Trace Keasler  User Photo
    Trace Keasler • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Like everyone else, I was skeptical of preHired, however they've done everything they said they would do and everyone from preHired has been a class act.

I definitely recommend preHired.

• Rachele Lazo  User Photo
    Rachele Lazo • SDR for Hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before Prehired, I had 8 years of retail experience working at the mall. I stumbled upon an ad for preHIRED after being exhausted from random job interviews where I didn't even know if I wanted the job. I didn't want to be desperate for just any job so I was interested specifically about software sales because of the financial gain and work-life stability I was looking for. PreHIRED seemed like the perfect fit for me because I am a college graduate that never used my bachelor's degree and when I learned I could use the program to find a job directly after, it seemed like a good fit. When I first learned about preHIRED, I thought it was a scam because it seemed too good to be true. As with most ads I see everywhere, I thought it was a scam until actually going through the program.
    My favorite part of the program was learning sales psychology and breaking down the sales process in science-based sales®. I always hated studying before but this was super interesting to me because I knew I could apply it for my future. It was very interesting to actually relate some of the sales methodologies mentioned because I have previously done some of these things (good and bad sales tactics). Previously I was just relying on what I considered my natural sales ability, and I was wrong so now I really can’t wait to start my professional sales career and implement what I learned. I definitely agree with “what gets measured gets mastered”- I wanted to get better in sales and this was exactly the next level I didn’t even know I even needed. Thank you Prehired. At the end of the day, it is an investment in yourself to get to that next level and I highly recommend the program to anyone considering it.

• Amazing experience!
    - 11/18/2019
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier  User Photo
    Andrew Gavin Pelletier • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I have no sales background or training in sales, but I was looking for a job that had a secure future and a stable environment for my family. When I saw that Prehired was training people to sell software, I jumped on it immediately because of the long-term stability in the tech industry.

I had only one concern when considering Prehired: my integrity. I am fiercely sincere, and I was afraid that I would need to sacrifice that to learn the art of the sale. My admissions advisor immediately quelled that concern by telling me that honesty was a top attribute in the SDRs they want to train in the program.

I love how Prehired has given me lifetime access to their resources and mentorship. The training was thorough from the introduction and explanation of tech tools all the way to the psychology of the sale. In keeping with the theme of integrity, they taught how and when to back out of a sale if it doesn’t align with the needs of the customer. Being a devout Christian and former pastor, I greatly appreciated Josh’s openness about his faith in Jesus Christ.

If you have the opportunity to get into this program, do so without hesitation. This is a great foundation for building a lifelong, rewarding career.

• Aaron Corbett  User Photo
    Aaron Corbett • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was a little apprehensive before I signed up for Prehired it seemed like a big financial investment but I'm glad I did. Prehired course provided me with the tools to become a successful sales professional. I look forward to utilizing what I've learned to be the best SDR I can be.

• Cristian Marquez  User Photo
    Cristian Marquez • Valet driver • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Even though I worked in online sales for 3 years, I had little success and was ready for a real change. When I found Prehired, I thought it was destined to be... because my goal has always been to get into the 6-figure club but never was able to figure it out on my own. But I wasn't without my doubts because I really didn't know exactly how this would help. After reading about all the results of other members, I knew I had to try it. The most beneficial part of the program wasn't just the tech stack or tools training, but the entire dive in on workflows and sales psychology. The 3 key areas combined make me dangerous in any sales job! Thanks Josh and PreHired. Just a little bit until I have my new dream career!
  • Theresa Weir  User Photo
    Theresa Weir • SDR for Hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Since I have had many different sales jobs in the past, I have to say that PreHired has the best mentors and the course has definitely positively strengthened my interviewing and software tech abilities.   I already have several companies reaching out to me on Linkedin for interviews and can't wait to see what my future holds.  Thank you PreHired!

• Zach Caraballo   User Photo
    Zach Caraballo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Where to start... This program has gone above and beyond my expectations. I have been absolutely blown away by how they run Prehired from top to bottom. The course is set up in a way that is convenient and flexible around any schedule. The staff is so well trained and patient and just overall a joy to work with. My mentor Kyle Much has been there for me every step of the way, I can't say enough how spectacular everyone has been thru out the program. If you follow the program, listen to your mentors and do the assignments there is just no way you won't be successful. Prehired has changed my life forever and I can not be any more grateful. THANK YOU JOSH AND EVERYONE AT PREHIRED!

• Jim Steinmetz   User Photo
    Jim Steinmetz • SDR for hire. • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I didn't realize how much I DID NOT know about successful selling until I undertook my arduous journey towards Science Based Sales Certification. Successful selling involves so much more than just being extroverted or possessing the gift gab. Reaching the elite top 5% in the selling industry is about mastering the three fundamental aspects of selling... Technology, Techniques and Work Flow. preHired (sp correct) teaches about the best, most proven successful approaches to all three. They put everything behind their word since they don't get paid unless you land a job in 6 weeks post certification and are making at least the industry standard. It's can be a demanding and challenging process but I highly reccomend it.
  • Excellent Program
    - 11/7/2019
    Michael Handley  User Photo
    Michael Handley • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I just graduated from the program and within a day of getting certified someone from preHIRED reach out to me to try to set up an interview since I was open to relocation. Not going to lie I wasn't expecting that at all. Now I am not saying going to get the job 100% but the main reason I and many others looked into doing the program was to get a high paying job (more or less with a guarantee (they have a 96% placement rate). and not have to go back to 4 years of school to do so.

I like many others did my due diligence and looked through their website, Reddit, and google searches to learn more. The testimonials and all that is what swayed me. I was debating on doing a coding boot camp but this path was a lot faster and easier and even more of a guarantee and I did it while working as a new construction plumbing apprentice.

Now some of you might think why didn't I stay in that field because it also makes a lot of money which is true. Well, problem is I was also in the military and like to lift weights and through that and working trade jobs the last few years it took a toll on my body and it wasn't something I could do for the next 20+ years. So I was looking to do something in the tech field or tech-related and I stumbled across this program.

PreHIRED has been nothing short of amazing with the mentors, and everyone on the preHIRED staff trying to help you out and making sure you understand how everything works and helping you get hired.

• SDR training
    - 10/31/2019
    Nathan Newton  User Photo
    Nathan Newton • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I've was in retail sales and my own personal sales for my 'company'.
    I've tried long days and longer nights to make over $35,000/year and wanted to find somewhere I could grow and find new experiences.
    When I first saw preHIRED, I was thinking "this has got to be a joke" and boy was I wrong. After doing some research, I found the personal review pages on their website. Had to give it to them, t's kinda hard to forge over 300 videos of people saying how great preHIRED was! So, of course, I decided to jump on in!
    My favorite part of preHIRED is that it has given me something to do. It's given me time, meaning, and most importantly, clarity. I can finally start to see a bright future aligning for me solely due to this program and training. I really do enjoy working with the led gen tools and CRM's we've practiced in the program.

• Tony   User Photo
    Tony • SDR • Verified via LinkedIn

I have an MS in Health Admin, however, needed something to help revamp my interests and my resume. After completing the program the interviews have been flowing!

Highly recommend!

• Harold Downham  User Photo
    Harold Downham • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I came from a nursing background.  After 20 years the Dr.s said I had to find a new line of work

I saw the preHIRED program and was instantly drawn by the add.  I loved selling in my youth and have always wanted to break into the field.

I was worried about the cost. I also didn’t know if I would have the time for this.

I really enjoyed this program. Now I’m an expert in sales tools and using my detective skills to find prospects and solve problems.

To anyone thinking of taking this Bootcamp, I’ll tell you it’s not for everyone but if you're interested in software sales its the best one out there.  They don’t accept everyone so if you make it past the interview don’t hold back.

Thank you Josh for offering this program.  You were there when I need.

• Phenomenal program
    - 10/23/2019
    Dalton Brown  User Photo
    Dalton Brown • Sales consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

The staff is what makes the difference at preHIRED.  They make you feel like you can literally do anything.  I will say that you need to be ready for this when you sign up.  I work around 55 hours a week and I was really pushing to get through the program.  If you believe that you can do it, then you surely can.  If you sign up make sure you request Bobby P as your mentor.  The guy is phenomenal and extremely helpful.  I also worked with Neftali, Josh, and Andrew throughout the program.  These guys know sales and how to make yourself a bull in the highly competetive tech sales industry.  I can't wait to get hired and show a company what preHIRED members are capable of!

• Professional
    - 10/23/2019
    Lisa  User Photo
    Lisa • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I have been in sales for 20ish years, but mostly just part time. I have come to the place that I need a career and I want one that is good money, no more retail. I came across PreHired and just couldn't believe it was real. I did my research, did a call with them, and decided to give it a try through the safe time to back out. Wow, it was GOOD information! So I stayed. And I learned. And then I was certified and job hunting!
    Tech is a whole new world for me, and  I was given a mentor who helped when I was struggling, gave me encouragement to keep going, and just helped me work through things. I received knowledge of the tools, but also practice on using them.
    I feel equipped to work in the tech industry now, and I am very happy I took a chance on what looked like a scam but turned out to be a very professional group. Life changing.

• Samuel Kwak  User Photo
    Samuel Kwak • SDR trainee • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before preHIRED, I was selling life insurance… and attaining the goal of $100k/ year seemed like too long of a journey. I wanted to find another career in sales that was better incorporating technology and would allow for great income.

When I first came across preHIRED, I moved on thinking that it would be like other programs, expensive to get in and not much support along the way. My experience was quite the opposite with a payment system once the enrollee works with a company and consistent mentorship along the way.

I'm now knowledgeable and confident in lead generation and sales automation tools to find leads as it showed a more efficient way to vet and reach out to clients. With the information I've learned, I don't see a reason I won't be able to join a company who's vision and value system aligns with mine to create positive change in the world.

Thank you to Josh and my mentor Kyle!

• Nathan Hooks
    - 10/21/2019
    Nathan Hooks  User Photo
    Nathan Hooks • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was fortunate to have the opportunity to apply to the preHIRED program at just the right time in my life. I always had a drive for success, but the highly specified and directed avenue that was and is preHIRED gave me a clear and bright path to purse my ever-expanding potential. And for Josh's creation of the preHIRED program, I am forever grateful.

I completed the online course, got my certification, and was HIRED just as advertised in the program..

It's literally a scientific formula for success, just like baking a cake....

If you follow every instruction within the course and listen to the mentor that will be assigned to you, YOU CAN NOT LOSE!

If you believe you have the potential locked inside you to land the job of your dreams, this course will give you the exact tools to do just that!

I was literally where you were just a short while ago, looking up reviews, doing research, asking people, "is this actually legit?"

YES! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGIT!

p.s. - if you are still feeling skeptical, feel free to message me personally and I will do my best to answer any questions that you may have.

To your success,

-Nathan Hooks

• Dru Musgrove  User Photo
    Dru Musgrove • Science-Based Sales™ Analyst • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I've worked in Police, Fire and Medical my whole life. It's rewarding personally to help others in need, but it doesn't support a single person, much less a family. I needed something new and challenging that would bring my family the things we need to thrive.

I became interested in the PreHIRED program because I had a client's friend who had just went through it herself and she was telling everyone how it had changed her life. Not only her, but a lot of other people have left many reviews saying how this program has changed their lives too. Who the heck is PreHIRED?

I did think this was a scam at first, but I'm very sceptical. So I asked questions, I researched the company extensively. I found out every question I had was not only normal, but frequently asked by many considering the program. If I'm investing thousands of dollars on myself....you're darn right I'm going to know what I'm getting into.

I joined the program almost 20 days ago now. My favorite parts are how detailed the courses are with almost 30 different programs, softwares, apps, and tools we are taught how to use to be successful. The hands on experience I gained by using a 2 week free trail for a new CRM was so easy and I was walked through each click by the video courses. It made it simple to follow and replicate so I know I can be successful.

If you or anyone you know are considering PreHIRED, stop talking about making a change and get to work. Invest in yourself and put in the time and effort to be succesful and you will be successful.

I'm lining up interviews now and closing in on the perfect career for the rest of my life....and I couldn't have done it without Josh Jordan and all the mentors and staff at PreHired!

• Joseph Dacey  User Photo
    Joseph Dacey • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Prior to preHIRED, I was in sales in the home mortgage and auto industry. I was looking to enter the tech field but felt I lacked some of today's modern tools and skills despite 20 years of sales experience in B2B and B2C environments. I was interested in Prehired because I was looking to grow my business awareness as it pertains to SAAS sales, and to ultimately join a software company that I can build a career with. When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. I just completed the program and became a certified Science-Based-Sales® Analyst. I'm looking to land a job as an SDR in a cool tech company within the next 45 days. PreHIRED is definitely worth it, you always have access to your mentor and the entire team. It gives you a great network of people, and it's easily able to be done even while working a full-time job. Thanks Josh

• Henry Morris  User Photo
    Henry Morris • Sales Development Rep • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I am so grateful for the skills Joshua and the others at PreHired have taught me. I've been looking for a way to "level up" in my career but just didn't have the resources to get started (time and money to go back to school). With the new tools I learned from the Science Based Sales program I know I am going to be successful. It has already given me a leg up at my current job, and has influenced my personal life in many ways as well. I'm excited for what the future holds, and I'm so excited to have a informed community to learn and grow with in the future! I highly recommend giving Joshua a shout if you are interested in changing your life and creating a way for you to do a job that pays well and that you will love!

• Zeena Greene  User Photo
    Zeena Greene • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I was working in Accounts Receivables when I found out about preHIRED. It took me a while before I finally was ready to change my career, but after experiencing instability in my field of work, I decided to leave AR behind and to commit to the preHIRED program.

When I first learned about preHIRED, the only thing that was holding me back was the cost. I never was in a position to pay the full cost of the program, and so I was unsure if I would ever be able to pursue my goal of getting a software sales job. However, they introduced the Income Share Program, which opened the door to me and many others.

My favorite part about the program was the amount of CRM tools that are taught, and the accounts that you are able to use to get hands on experience with them. This is a HUGE deal when interviewing with sales managers, so knowing about these tools gives you a leg up on your competition.

If you are interested in changing or revamping your career in sales, then this is the program that you need to join.The skills and tools that you are given are truly invaluable

• Isaac Salvant Jr  User Photo
    Isaac Salvant Jr • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

My background is mostly in IT, first in technical support, then operations and management and finally Business Development. I came to realize that the most important part of Tech companies and probably all industries is sales, and sales development essentially is at the core of the sales process.

While browsing for sales processes and best practices I stumbled upon preHIRED and was automatically attracted by the comprehensiveness of the program and all the positive reviews, I investigated the industry and some of other successful programs and nothing was as complete in terms of offering.

Although skeptical at first I did my due diligence and investigated the company , employees and attendees, after connecting with the staff and discussing the program, I found out that it was actually a perfect fit for what I was looking for and I felt it would combine my background and experience with tools, skills and workflows and help me succeed in being part of the top 5% of SDRs nationwide.

This program demystifies the selling process, into a methodology and an approach that values clarity throughout and unlike other programs takes a holistic approach on teaching you the tools to be efficient, the skills to be effective and the workflow to develop a cadence and a success that is reproducible for ongoing success, while also diving into the psychology behind the process.

For anyone out there considering this program, just do as I did, compare other programs out there, do your due diligence, comb through the FAQs and finally just connect and hear for yourself!