prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (242) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
  • Alisha Brys  User Photo
    Alisha Brys • Verified via LinkedIn
    I am so thankful for the PreHired program and all the amazing people who work there! Coming from a background in retail, I wasn't sure how to step into a career that would push me to grow and create a brighter future for me. Through the program, I have been given the skills and tools to jumpstart a career in tech sales. Everyone is focused on bringing out the best you have to offer and now I'm ready to charge into the Tech sales world!
  • Jamie Neubeck   User Photo
    Jamie Neubeck • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired is a top notch software sales training program that completely changed the trajectory of my life. The training is invaluable, the instructors/mentors/connectors are amazingly talented and helpful, and the job support is second to none. I am in the midst of the job seeking part of the program, and all I keep seeing is person after person being hired at top level software companies. Honestly, you cannot find an opportunity like this anywhere else. And NO MONEY UP FRONT! Unbelievable! I see my whole life changing for the better, and I solely attribute this to Prehired.
  • Graduate
    - 3/7/2021
    olu  User Photo
    olu • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHIRED has taught me everything I need to know to be able to be the best salesperson that I could be.
  • Saqib Hossain  User Photo
    Saqib Hossain • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I started my sales career when I started a job in health insurance sales, but I found that I didn’t really like the environment in those sales offices.

That’s why I decided to join Prehired because I know that many tech companies are known for having very open, casual, and supportive work environments rather than a Wolf of Wall Street kind of environment like I found in insurance offices

However, when I started Prehired, I was really concerned about actually learning enough to be able to get the kinds of roles at the tech companies I was looking for, since until that point, whenever I read the job descriptions of SDRs, it always felt intimidating like I wouldn’t be able to keep up even if I did get the job. But having gone through the program, I feel ready for any role and feel as if I can actually do really well in any sales position I’m offered.

Having gone through the program now, my favorite parts of the prehired program are 2-fold. First, just that some of the content was presented by past Prehired graduates, reassured me that I could get this down and do well. Second, I really like how the community comes together on Slack, so even though we’re all remote, it still feels like a community.

And I just want to say, to anyone thinking about joining because they truly enjoy sales and want to have a successful software sales career, do it. Once you’ve completed the course and all the coursework, everything becomes clearer and easier to understand and you feel like an entirely new person. The support you get from your mentor as well as from the community is unlike anything else I’ve been a part of and that alone is worth joining.
  • Super Grateful!
    - 2/22/2021
    Courtney D. Holland  User Photo
    Courtney D. Holland • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Being connected to the mission of preHired has lent a huge portion of my confidence that I now have in both my personal & professional life. Josh your program is stellar for multiple reasons and I am grateful for the knowledge gain, the new relationships fostered, as well as the career trajectory I can leverage. Science-Based Sales® combines the Art & the Science of sales, affording it to anyone willing to put the work in; I highly recommend it to anyone who is already in sales, and anyone looking to change industries, just like myself. This mentorship from you and your Team Josh is cherished and will continue on through people like me who are representations of your legacy and mark on the SaaS industry! Thank You, my Friend!
  • Christopher Ruano  User Photo
    Christopher Ruano • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Where do I start. Great mentors, great curriculum, and an even greater community. If someone offered to pay you 500 bucks to find any flaws with the program, you would be out 500 bucks right now. They did a great job on the course. Considering the Tech sales industry is always changing, they did a good job making sure the course is always updated to make sure whatever they teach you isn't obsolete! Great job to Josh and all the hardworking staff at preHired!
  • Danny Warming  User Photo
    Danny Warming • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     With no traditional B2B sales background, I was coming into a career transition with plenty of ambition and little direction. I knew I had to search out the current best in the business for sales training.

It didn't take long to see that preHIRED has been on top of the podium in sales training over the last few years, and I knew I wanted to give myself the best opportunity to become an effective SDR in my first role in sales. preHIRED paints an easily navigatable path from zero experience to quota breaking sales professional. They have the data to back their approach and the alumni to prove that their methods produce results.

I was skeptical that I would be able to transform from 911 paramedic to B2B sales pro in six weeks or less. With many products on the market, I wasn't sure if this was a scam, or at the least over-hyped.

Josh's staff is the first convincing factor for the results you can expect. They have been by my side from admissions to career search and they are the foundation of this transforming training.

Feel free to reach out to me if you are considering the preHIRED program! Helping the next person jump aboard is the least I can do for the organization that changed my life.
  • Courtney Suber  User Photo
    Courtney Suber • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     First things first; I could definitely write a book on the past few weeks about joining preHIRED lol 😂. But... I'll keep it simple. I joined the program towards the end of December and was certified in Science-Based Sales® just shy of 3 weeks! I have gained so much and going through the program has allowed me to free my inner Sales spirit. The knowledge that I have gained, I know will take me further than admin work, which is what I was doing prior. I have been certified for 1 business day lol and already getting noticed by potential employers just from following the program! IT WORKS! I'd recommend it 1000 times and more ❗❗
  • Megan Madrigrano  User Photo
    Megan Madrigrano • Science Based Sales Member • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I was studying Tourism Development and Management at Arizona State University while working in heavily customer-oriented roles. When I first learned about preHIRED, I was a bit skeptical about the seemingly minimal cost, and time it took to complete the program and kept trying to look for the "hidden agenda" or the "catch" and after extensive combing through the website and FAQ, could not find anything. Aside from that, I was questioning to myself whether I really needed to dive into a completely different industry than my degree was in. However, that was one of my main draw-ins as well, was challenging myself and expanding my horizons. The program emphasized that you didn't need to have any knowledge in technology and software sales, let alone sales experience; which was a largely intriguing factor. This program has built my confidence in myself, my knowledge, and my abilities to succeed not just in tech and software sales, but in any endeavor that I explore. This program has motivated me to go ALL IN and take control of my freedom. To anyone considering this program, I say all in or none at all because Josh makes the material not only easy to learn but fun to learn and it never hurts to add more knowledge and skill to your roster.
  • Jen Migkos  User Photo
    Jen Migkos • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’ve been selling my own consulting services and creating systems for small business owners for about 8 years.

When Covid hit, I decided that it was a good opportunity to finally dig into the part of a business that I thought I could really improve upon (and had avoided): sales. When I found PreHIRED, It opened my eyes to the world of Saas sales and it felt like a natural fit for me to transition into this fast-paced industry since I already utilized many of these programs in my current work and understand their power.

My absolute favorite part of the PreHIRED program was how they combined the current tech tools of the industry, setting you up to get straight to work in your future SDR role. PLUS the people and support that you have constant access to ensuring that you always feel supported.

If you are serious about starting a career in this field and are on the fence about joining this program - JUST DO IT - this is going to fast track your success!

Thanks, Josh and the entire PreHIRED team!
  • Amazing!
    - 1/20/2021
    Mollie Capener   User Photo
    Mollie Capener • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I can not say enough good things about PreHired! I entered in to the program with only the basic knowledge of software and very little sales experience. This program helped me use my previous teaching experience to learn about the exciting world of SaaS. I learned so much in such a short amount of time! I had a personal mentor and a cohort of people available to me at all times. I grew so much as an individual during this time as well because of the positive mentoring available in this program. This is truly a company that believes in their members and helps them to use their individual talents and strengths partnered with the PreHired curriculum to reach their full potential. I am so excited to be a member here, and to continue to meet more amazing individuals through the PreHired program. Joshua is personal and responds to his members. He is accessible and makes sure that he keeps everything up to date and even if you have already completed the curriculum you receive an update if there is new technology being used in the market as well as how to use it. Absolutely amazing company!
  • Sabina Hyderi  User Photo
    Sabina Hyderi • SDR for hire • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    Before I joined preHIRED, I had a successful 20+ year career in retail leadership. However, due to the current pandemic, the retail world has experienced some dramatic shifts. I realized that I needed to adapt to these major changes and reinvest in more career opportunities with longevity in mind.

I came across preHIRED's program during my targeted career research. I was impressed with the reviews yet I was not sure if I was a good fit since I did not have a background in tech sales. I reached out to an admissions counselor for more clarity. After our conversation, I felt confident that this was the real deal and joined the program.

My favorite part of the preHIRED program was the access to all the tools and methodologies that go into a streamlined and successful approach to sales. There actually is a science to it all! As a newcomer to this field, this has tremendously added to my confidence in being able to "hit the ground running" as an SDR. I also found all the support and guidance from my mentor invaluable throughout my certification.

If you are considering a similar career change, Don't hesitate! I am truly grateful for Josh and the entire preHired team's investment in my future career.