prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.95

all (286) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Rob Copeland  User Photo
    Rob Copeland • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’m an older member for Prehired and I was worried that my age would pose a challenge getting interviews and offers from tech companies.  Prehired offers the complete training program from the materials, mentors, support, and practice.  The coaches/mentors make sure that you’re ready to succeed at getting the offer and quickly becoming a valuable team member when hired.  Prehired is a membership, so you can continue to learn and advance in your tech sales career.  Being in a community with upwardly mobile sales professionals is a huge benefit with Prehired.
  • SDR
    - 8/30/2021
    Ashley Lemtua  User Photo
    Ashley Lemtua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was working in a warehouse.. and I was tired and I was looking for better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company.

When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, I reached out to 17 companies and 35% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 30 days!

Now I'm working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in New York City!

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Yamaunie Tucker  User Photo
    Yamaunie Tucker • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you want to change your career into an 6 figure income well this the the program for you. I tell you once I joined and went through the modules I was so happy and impressed that I have had this career a long time ago and also glad that I join now so I can create an better future for my child there is financing available, mentors and connectors to help you along the way
  • Joshua Brock   User Photo
    Joshua Brock • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHired is a one-stop-shop, all-around teaching program that will teach you everything you need to know about sales, and the methodology of incorporating both the Art of Sales and the proven  Science of Sales. it was an awesome experience to go through the program and learn so much,  and I can't wait to come back and learn more in the near future.
  • Solomon Swift  User Photo
    Solomon Swift • Business Development • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired goes above and beyond. Great Teaching ,Mentorship & a life long family .What they teach 100% I used in my career and even the job placement was amazing .They  give you the best of the best job placement . They make sure it’s perfect for you and that they place you somewhere that is honest and valuable . They even go to as far as too continue to reach out after you graduate to make sure you know they are there through every step .Life Long Family !
  • BDR
    - 8/21/2021
    Peter Hermina  User Photo
    Peter Hermina • Business Development Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently got back into sales after a 3+yr hiatus (due to a motorcycle accident; changed careers for a while) from selling financial services (Investments, Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement planning) for 3+ yrs. I wish that the training and proper sales techniques were offered when I was in the financial services. I would have easily doubled my income and stopped doing things the old fashion way. And BTW, my firm provided excellent training and ongoing education compared to my peers in the field but it is nothing at the level of sophistication and quality compared to Pre-Hired. Don't think of this as a course to help you sell SaaS only. You can sell anything to anyone in the modern digital world. For anyone new; set your expectations low for your first position. Get some experience and trust me in a few months; they will notice that you are leaps and bounds above their "average" sales rep.

The only negative in the course is the lack of a road map clearly explaining the different tools and their functions in a simple reference sheet.

But by far favorite thing about the program is the great "Slack" community of helpful instructors\staff\members who help others and access to any new course material additions in the future forever.
  • SDR
    - 8/16/2021
    LaShawn  User Photo
    LaShawn • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired had been an amazing experience, I'm sure like a lot of people I was a bit nervous and skeptical but it has been proven to be worth my time. It doesn't bore you like a bunch of other classes. By the end you will know what's the steps needed to start this career. They even set you up for success and help you find a job. Something you can't beat. Try it if you are ready for a new career !
  • Graduate
    - 8/13/2021
    George J. Ruhlman IV  User Photo
    George J. Ruhlman IV • Seeking Employment • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I’m a man of a certain age who has worked customer service & support roles in retail. I’ve even been a licensed massage therapist. Always focusing on helping others and feeling a little beat up and my pockets kind of empty. Where was my slice of the pie?
    Prehired was a way into tech without coding--which I had attempted to learn previously. A short enough time limit (of the bootcamp) to grab much-needed sales skills and get into the juicy tech marketplace. Yet, I had some reservations about it after perusing the comments and testimonials all over the internet. Were they for real?
    Seriously, I was like: what is in the kool-aid? Is this a cult? But, I devoured the information on the main website and threw my hat into the ring as soon as I was able; they don’t accept everyone who applies. And, so it goes…
    My favorite part of this amazing program? Knowing I had a regular mentor I could reach out to--he gave me all his pertinent contact info: phone #, email, & Slack-channel. But, I soon learned that many of my questions and concerns would be answered by trusting the training materials and the “process” Prehired has in place.
    During this time, I have been immersed in software and technology, quite frankly, that I was not even aware of...the whole thing is self-paced to some degree. You will get what you put into it and so much more. You’re joining a community for life.
    Josh & his team have put together an ever-evolving set of materials which will open up the exciting world of tech sales to you. Jump on board the Top 5%-er Sales Train!
    Thank You Josh and The Prehired Gang -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Barbara Canas  User Photo
    Barbara Canas • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I was a self-employed Airbnb property manager and was always selling my services. I had been looking for a sales mentorship program for a while because I wanted to learn the skill of selling inside and out and be able to grow into a six-figure earner and beyond. When I first found Prehired I was doubtful about their Income Sharing Agreement and how they take on the risk to help you become successful and only after landing a great job do you pay them back. It’s an awesome way to start a career vs the old way of getting into student loan debt without even knowing if you’ll be able to make enough to pay it all off. My favorite part of PreHired is learning the psychology of sales as well as learning how to use the automation tools to build a sales pipeline that’s always working for me. I love knowing that I can increase my income by following a Science-Bases Sales® approach that’s simple and easy. I’m so happy to have taken this step towards becoming a Certified Sales Analyst and I’m forever grateful to Josh and Prehired for creating such an awesome program!

• Soldier to Sales
    - 7/17/2021
    Ian MacFarlane  User Photo
    Ian MacFarlane • Science-Based Sales®Member • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

I was in retail sales for almost 10 yrs as a Sales Manager for RadioShack and then later a car sales consultant for about a year.  Growth in either field just wasn't there and I needed something that was going to challenge me.
    I knew the potential of Software Sales and how it's a huge industry in today's world and very big in the Austin Texas area.  I needed a new challenge that would allow me to grow within the company and keep me motivated as well
    Of course like anything in this world this sounded too good to be true.  I did some research and saw some members on social media platforms telling their stories, so I took the plunge to better myself and my family and applied at preHired.
     The program is so informative even to people like myself that have been in the sales business.  The way that the introduction to cold calls and the sequences is just genius.  If I knew about this system I would have been closing more deals than ever.  The way the program is set up from beginning to end is so streamlined and easy to follow.
    If you're like me, go ahead and do your research, I’m telling you there is no other program out there with this much content and knowledge that you are not going to pay for upfront.  Best mentors and staff here at preHired that I have seen in a long time.

Thanks Josh Jordan and all the staff at preHired for this amazing opportunity.

• Wayne Price  User Photo
    Wayne Price • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

I didn’t have much sales experience I was bar security for a year and a half.
    I was tired of making less than 30k a year and knew I could do more with my ability.
     When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true after getting on a call with Daniel he put it into perspective for me.
    My favorite part of Prehired is the utilization of the pain questions, this section really broke down many questions I had on breaking the barrier to getting the most out of prospecting a client.

Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I’m super satisfied with the program and I’m off to better things.

• Desiree Fernandez  User Photo
    Desiree Fernandez • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     I had very minimum sales experience, I was in a customer service role with a tech company and when that came to an end due to COVID, I was limited in job choices. I knew I needed to find a long-term career to help provide for my family.
    I was recommended to preHIRED from another member already doing the program, I admit I was a little skeptical because it sounded too good to be true. I wasn’t sure that it would be a career I would be good at or even want.

After I did my research on the preHIRED program, I saw it as an amazing opportunity to learn something new and gain new skills for a long-term career in an industry I was interested in, so I went for it.

After starting the preHIRED program, I was given a whole arsenal of information to ensure I was prepared and confident in this industry. Of course, I was not alone either, I was paired with a great mentor to help guide and motivate me along the way. My favorite part of the program was learning effective cold calling, the different sales tools, and the different sales strategies to be successful in your future SDR role.

If you are considering preHIRED but aren’t sure, or think it’s “too good to be true”, do it. It is definitely the REAL DEAL and very worth it. The only thing I regret is being skeptical and not joining faster! I’m so blessed to have been introduced to this program. I’m so grateful for Joshua, Thomas, and the rest of the preHIRED team that made finding a long-term career possible.