prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (298) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
  • Kim Steelman  User Photo
    Kim Steelman • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHired gave me the foundation I needed to pursue a new career in sales. I was able to get multiple offers and sign an offer my very first week in the career search.
    - 10/16/2021
    Robert ODonnell  User Photo
    Robert ODonnell • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to coming into preHired Science-Based Sales® I have worked in sales for years as a sales manager in retail but I was looking to up my game and like to learn new things and after about a week of looking into perhired and chatting with a few people I found that have done the program I joined. Since joining I have found a lot of new things that will help and love the mentor program they can help with everything it seems get pointers as needed or just get some tricks to get do better.
  • J. Joseph Gray  User Photo
    J. Joseph Gray • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to coming into preHired Science-Based Sales® I had about three years of experience in SaaS sales and had seen some success but I was not the best.

Being connected to partner companies and getting involved with the community was motivating enough to join and complete the coursework.

At the beginning of the course, I was somewhat doubtful if this would give me a boost in my career search. Within two days of starting the coursework, I was shocked by what I was learning. I had some serious work to do learning to clarify instead of closing. Personal Branding was foreign to me.

The Modules on Meetings, Personal Branding, and the Career Search Process were thorough and enlightening, to say the least. The coursework training and David Bollinger's mentorship have helped to gain and sharpen my skillset incredibly. Within an hour of turning in my coursework, I had an invitation to interview with a partner company.

If you are considering taking the preHired Science-Based Sales® course I would highly recommend you take that leap of faith. I have worked with close to 150 SDR/AE's in my career and have only seen maybe 5 people that have the skillset taught here.

• SDR for hire
    - 9/25/2021
    Jessica Omogun  User Photo
    Jessica Omogun • SDR for hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before starting preHIRED I had at least 5 years of experience in sales (Life insurance, solar, cable packages)

I was tired of working hard but not being able to have a successful career. I wanted to find a company where I could grow and eventually make six figures a year in sales.

When I first found Prehired, I had some doubts. Maybe not so much about Prehired but more about myself because I knew I would have to decide if I was ready to change my life for the better. After doing research on the successful people from Prehired, I realized this has been the missing piece to starting a SUCCESSFUL career in sales.

My favorite part of preHIRED is using sales engagement tools and data to find the right customers -- it made selling fun again for me!  And preHIRED equips you with the tools and knowledge most hiring companies do not provide, setting you up for success to hit the ground running!

I am so excited that I decided to go through PreHIRED and become a Certified Sales Analyst! Cannot wait to see what my future brings!

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Student SDR
    - 9/22/2021
    Kristen Barriera  User Photo
    Kristen Barriera • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    With no prior sales experience and being someone always up for a challenge. I decided I wanted to take on software sales!
    So when my friend (who is in sales) told me about this awesome program that would take me from clueless to fully prepared for the sales world, I knew I needed to jump in. And that was exactly what I did!
    Before I applied for the program I read over the website and truly realized just what an amateur I was. All of the information was right there, I was so confused about so much. But one thing I was not confused about was my decision to apply for PreHired, I wanted to have the knowledge that they offered!
    The in-depth information on the sales lingo, the detailed instructions on how to utilize the different websites and programs, and the modules they give you to study and use FOREVER was what made me truly thankful that I went through PreHired! It was like being handed a cheat sheet.
    If you want to be tested to your abilities and see just how much information you can learn, all while launching your annual income to insane amounts, try preHired!
  • Rob Copeland  User Photo
    Rob Copeland • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’m an older member for Prehired and I was worried that my age would pose a challenge getting interviews and offers from tech companies.  Prehired offers the complete training program from the materials, mentors, support, and practice.  The coaches/mentors make sure that you’re ready to succeed at getting the offer and quickly becoming a valuable team member when hired.  Prehired is a membership, so you can continue to learn and advance in your tech sales career.  Being in a community with upwardly mobile sales professionals is a huge benefit with Prehired.
  • SDR
    - 8/30/2021
    Ashley Lemtua  User Photo
    Ashley Lemtua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was working in a warehouse.. and I was tired and I was looking for better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company.

When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, I reached out to 17 companies and 35% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 30 days!

Now I'm working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in New York City!

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Yamaunie Tucker  User Photo
    Yamaunie Tucker • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you want to change your career into an 6 figure income well this the the program for you. I tell you once I joined and went through the modules I was so happy and impressed that I have had this career a long time ago and also glad that I join now so I can create an better future for my child there is financing available, mentors and connectors to help you along the way
  • Joshua Brock   User Photo
    Joshua Brock • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHired is a one-stop-shop, all-around teaching program that will teach you everything you need to know about sales, and the methodology of incorporating both the Art of Sales and the proven  Science of Sales. it was an awesome experience to go through the program and learn so much,  and I can't wait to come back and learn more in the near future.
  • Solomon Swift  User Photo
    Solomon Swift • Business Development • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired goes above and beyond. Great Teaching ,Mentorship & a life long family .What they teach 100% I used in my career and even the job placement was amazing .They  give you the best of the best job placement . They make sure it’s perfect for you and that they place you somewhere that is honest and valuable . They even go to as far as too continue to reach out after you graduate to make sure you know they are there through every step .Life Long Family !
  • BDR
    - 8/21/2021
    Peter Hermina  User Photo
    Peter Hermina • Business Development Consultant • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I recently got back into sales after a 3+yr hiatus (due to a motorcycle accident; changed careers for a while) from selling financial services (Investments, Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement planning) for 3+ yrs. I wish that the training and proper sales techniques were offered when I was in the financial services. I would have easily doubled my income and stopped doing things the old fashion way. And BTW, my firm provided excellent training and ongoing education compared to my peers in the field but it is nothing at the level of sophistication and quality compared to Pre-Hired. Don't think of this as a course to help you sell SaaS only. You can sell anything to anyone in the modern digital world. For anyone new; set your expectations low for your first position. Get some experience and trust me in a few months; they will notice that you are leaps and bounds above their "average" sales rep.

The only negative in the course is the lack of a road map clearly explaining the different tools and their functions in a simple reference sheet.

But by far favorite thing about the program is the great "Slack" community of helpful instructors\staff\members who help others and access to any new course material additions in the future forever.
  • SDR
    - 8/16/2021
    LaShawn  User Photo
    LaShawn • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prehired had been an amazing experience, I'm sure like a lot of people I was a bit nervous and skeptical but it has been proven to be worth my time. It doesn't bore you like a bunch of other classes. By the end you will know what's the steps needed to start this career. They even set you up for success and help you find a job. Something you can't beat. Try it if you are ready for a new career !