prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.89

all (314) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
    - 1/31/2022
    Celina Kingery  User Photo
    Celina Kingery • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had some sales background in the towing and repossession industry but nothing that would qualify me for Tech Sales. I was looking for a major change in my life when I stumbled upon Prehired. It really struck my curiosity and I did some research on the company and the industry. Tech Sales being one of the few sales industries that offer a base pay on top of commissions is what grabbed my attention the most as well as the ability to grow more as an individual. This industry will take my personal growth to a whole new level. I really struggled with the idea of being in sales as I am not a "salesperson". I love to interact with people but I don't like trying to sell things to people. That's where the Prehired course came in and gave me clarity over the sales industry. Clairty > Closing and that is when I knew that I was on the right path for me. If you are considering the Prehired program I implore you to give it a try. I am so excited for my future and I can attribute that to Prehired.
  • #1 SDR
    - 1/22/2022
    Shaun Mullings  User Photo
    Shaun Mullings • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you ever thinking about switching careers and want to join the Tech industry or just trying to find your way in the Tech industry I recommend that you check out Prehired SaaS tech training. I promise you, you won't regret it. Check out https://lnkd.in/d8zSXQRV #careers #tech #training #career
  • Mellissa Clark  User Photo
    Mellissa Clark • Sales Development Representative • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
        I spent over 12 years working in dead-end customer service-related sales roles.

I chose to join the preHired Science-Based Sales® program because I was looking for a new career. I desired a career that could provide me with a challenge and one that I knew could provide me with job security.

I went back and forth quite a few times in my head about my initial leap into the preHired program. I was honestly intimidated. I did not think that I was good enough to learn the skills to enter into this career path, and because it is a mostly male-dominated field, I really had doubts. But after speaking to a preHired representative, I realized I was the only thing stopping me from having the successful future I deserved.

I think my favorite part about the preHired program would be all the useful psychological information that is provided about sales. The program is not only informative (by providing training with some of the top sales tools and top sales representatives), but I must say that the one-on-one mentoring is a bonus. It feels good knowing that not only am I investing in myself, but I have lifelong support to guide me! I currently am interviewing with top companies to secure a position and live my dream!

I’d say to anyone considering preHired’s Science-Based Sales® program to “go for it” there is no better time than the present to make a positive change in your life. And to anyone who is like me, breaking into the industry, this program will allow you to compete with the most seasoned representative in the field, but you MUST want it, and you MUST work for it.

-Thanks Josh and preHired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Matthew Elixsun  User Photo
    Matthew Elixsun • SDR • Student • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, it was challenging for me to succeed in sales based on the mediocre training form “up-lines” or “conventions” that didn’t truly equip me with the needed tools.
    When I first learned about Prehired,  I thought it might be a scam, but I’m so happy I researched more about it and signed up.
    Once I was doing the program, I simply did it as fast as possible because I realized the value of changing my mindset and expectations and developing my potential.
    My favorite part of the program was learning more about technology and applying the different software to my toolset for outreach and prospecting clients. Also, Josh’s discussion on sales phycology gave me much-needed insight into leading a conversation.
    I’m thrilled to have invested my time into the program and see where the skills I’ve learned can take me into a new position in the Saas industry.
    Thanks, Josh, for developing such an excellent method of training.

• Cody Hurt  User Photo
    Cody Hurt • SDR for hire • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    So I am a sales guy for life. I have sold the usually suspects insurance, cell phones, and appliances. I have also sold some unusual things such as caskets to funeral homes and I even own a pressure washing company.

One thing for me that's always remained the same is research. I remember spending my nights researching contacts I was planning to go after the following day. I even went as far as having a conversation with a realtor, who sold my contact their house, to try and get a warm lead into the biggest contract I ever had while doing group benefits.

Now here I am, humbled by the fantastic program PreHIRED offers, and why? Because I am learning about tools and automation, that would have cut my 70-80 hour weeks down to 40-50. No matter where this crazy world takes me, I am extremely honored and grateful for the program PreHIRED offers. The knowledge I have gained will benefit my life for the better.
  • Kim Steelman  User Photo
    Kim Steelman • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    PreHired gave me the foundation I needed to pursue a new career in sales. I was able to get multiple offers and sign an offer my very first week in the career search.
    - 10/16/2021
    Robert ODonnell  User Photo
    Robert ODonnell • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to coming into preHired Science-Based Sales® I have worked in sales for years as a sales manager in retail but I was looking to up my game and like to learn new things and after about a week of looking into perhired and chatting with a few people I found that have done the program I joined. Since joining I have found a lot of new things that will help and love the mentor program they can help with everything it seems get pointers as needed or just get some tricks to get do better.
  • J. Joseph Gray  User Photo
    J. Joseph Gray • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Prior to coming into preHired Science-Based Sales® I had about three years of experience in SaaS sales and had seen some success but I was not the best.

Being connected to partner companies and getting involved with the community was motivating enough to join and complete the coursework.

At the beginning of the course, I was somewhat doubtful if this would give me a boost in my career search. Within two days of starting the coursework, I was shocked by what I was learning. I had some serious work to do learning to clarify instead of closing. Personal Branding was foreign to me.

The Modules on Meetings, Personal Branding, and the Career Search Process were thorough and enlightening, to say the least. The coursework training and David Bollinger's mentorship have helped to gain and sharpen my skillset incredibly. Within an hour of turning in my coursework, I had an invitation to interview with a partner company.

If you are considering taking the preHired Science-Based Sales® course I would highly recommend you take that leap of faith. I have worked with close to 150 SDR/AE's in my career and have only seen maybe 5 people that have the skillset taught here.

• SDR for hire
    - 9/25/2021
    Jessica Omogun  User Photo
    Jessica Omogun • SDR for hire • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before starting preHIRED I had at least 5 years of experience in sales (Life insurance, solar, cable packages)

I was tired of working hard but not being able to have a successful career. I wanted to find a company where I could grow and eventually make six figures a year in sales.

When I first found Prehired, I had some doubts. Maybe not so much about Prehired but more about myself because I knew I would have to decide if I was ready to change my life for the better. After doing research on the successful people from Prehired, I realized this has been the missing piece to starting a SUCCESSFUL career in sales.

My favorite part of preHIRED is using sales engagement tools and data to find the right customers -- it made selling fun again for me!  And preHIRED equips you with the tools and knowledge most hiring companies do not provide, setting you up for success to hit the ground running!

I am so excited that I decided to go through PreHIRED and become a Certified Sales Analyst! Cannot wait to see what my future brings!

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!

• Student SDR
    - 9/22/2021
    Kristen Barriera  User Photo
    Kristen Barriera • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    With no prior sales experience and being someone always up for a challenge. I decided I wanted to take on software sales!
    So when my friend (who is in sales) told me about this awesome program that would take me from clueless to fully prepared for the sales world, I knew I needed to jump in. And that was exactly what I did!
    Before I applied for the program I read over the website and truly realized just what an amateur I was. All of the information was right there, I was so confused about so much. But one thing I was not confused about was my decision to apply for PreHired, I wanted to have the knowledge that they offered!
    The in-depth information on the sales lingo, the detailed instructions on how to utilize the different websites and programs, and the modules they give you to study and use FOREVER was what made me truly thankful that I went through PreHired! It was like being handed a cheat sheet.
    If you want to be tested to your abilities and see just how much information you can learn, all while launching your annual income to insane amounts, try preHired!
  • Rob Copeland  User Photo
    Rob Copeland • Verified via LinkedIn
    I’m an older member for Prehired and I was worried that my age would pose a challenge getting interviews and offers from tech companies.  Prehired offers the complete training program from the materials, mentors, support, and practice.  The coaches/mentors make sure that you’re ready to succeed at getting the offer and quickly becoming a valuable team member when hired.  Prehired is a membership, so you can continue to learn and advance in your tech sales career.  Being in a community with upwardly mobile sales professionals is a huge benefit with Prehired.
  • SDR
    - 8/30/2021
    Ashley Lemtua  User Photo
    Ashley Lemtua • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn

Before I joined Prehired, I was working in a warehouse.. and I was tired and I was looking for better opportunity and better pay, I want to grow in a company.

When I first found Prehired, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it.

I'm now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! And, using my pH sales system, I reached out to 17 companies and 35% responded and booked meetings... AND got a job offer in less than 30 days!

Now I'm working as an SDR at an awesome tech company in New York City!

Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!