prehired-logo

Prehired

Prehired

As part of its lifetime membership, Prehired offers an online part-time tech sales career launch program with a job guarantee. Members will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired aims to equip members with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach the industry average of a six-figure annual income. The membership starts with the first program, Science-Based Sales®, through a hybrid approach of being mentored through course videos and projects, along with 1x1 mentoring via video calls like Zoom.

This program is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants have a “Ask Me Anything” call first, then an application test, interview, an assessment to figure out whether or Prehired will be a fit for their career goals.

Prehired helps members land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping members with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a member does not receive a job offer within 1-year, their income share agreement is canceled and no payment will be required. Members who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with free ongoing access to mentoring, live group training, yearly summits, member community and directory, and the next programs dedicated to getting all members promoted and into management over subsequent years.

Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (207) reviews for Prehired →

Recent Prehired News

Read all (8) articles about Prehired →
  • Prehired Science-Based Sales®

Sales
    OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
    Tuition Plans$0 upfront and 12.5% income sharing for 48 months after being hired
    Refund / GuaranteeYes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)

• $500 preHIRED Scholarship

Course Report is excited to offer an exclusive preHIRED scholarship for $500 off tuition!

• Prehired Science-Based Sales® (Online)
    - 11/21/2020
    Christopher  User Photo
    Christopher • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    If you feel stuck in your career and looking for a program that will clarify everything you need to know to be successful in sales today, PreHIRED is the way to go. Josh does a great job of teaching and is a very engaging public speaker. This program has really changed my life and taught me more than any class I've taken at a 4-year university
  • David Beauchamp  User Photo
    David Beauchamp • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Before preHIRED, I had owned my own business for 11 years and did some sales-related processes. I love what I did in my business, but I struggled for years to keep a consistent income, so the idea of a consistent income and being able to learn something new drew me to preHIRED.
    I was skeptical of preHIRED at first, but after researching the company and going through the first interview, I realized I could succeed. Solid psychology and others focused humility is my favorite part of the program. I enjoy helping people grow and become the best they can and the preHIRED program will give me more opportunity to do that for businesses and people outside of work.
    I look forward to a career in the tech industry and being able to make my business and more a part-time passion instead of requiring it to pay the bills. If you are willing to put in the work the preHIRED program will help you succeed.
  • Jean Pierre Chacin  User Photo
    Jean Pierre Chacin • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    As the pandemic ravaged the country, I was looking for a way to increase my skill set because I was tired of not being able to provide for my family the way that I wanted to. With years of customer service and sales experience, I wanted to find something where I could hone in on those skills, and luckily enough, I stumbled upon preHIRED. Initially, I thought it was too good to be true, but with some research, I saw that this was the opportunity I was looking for and decided to take the leap of faith. At preHIRED, I enjoyed working with lead generation and automation tools and had the opportunity to learn about workflows and dive deep into the psychology of sales. Josh, thank you for developing this program! You changed my life.
  • Jordan Apodaca  User Photo
    Jordan Apodaca • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Through my background in ministry, I had developed solid interpersonal skills. However, I had no sales experience.

So when I decided to make a transition from ministry to software sales, I knew that in order to succeed faster, I would need help. After doing a lot of research, I decided that preHIRED was the best program for getting people into SaaS sales.

I was worried at first that preHIRED would be another course with very little supervision. However, that hasn’t been the case at all. My mentor has given me direct access to his calendar link -- whenever I want to talk, I can get on his calendar within a few days at most!

In addition to the mentorship, I love how thorough preHIRED is. It covers everything. They teach you how to have the proper mindset, the principles and psychology of sales, how to use CRMs and lead gen tools, how to write emails, the proper way to cold call, the art and science of email writing, and SO much more.

If you’re considering the program, go ahead and compare it to other bootcamps. You’ll find out exactly what I did: preHIRED has the best system and support in the world for getting you into SaaS sales.

So thank you Josh and everyone at preHIRED!
  • Fired Up!
    - 11/3/2020
    Charles Muller  User Photo
    Charles Muller • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
    I'd spent years wandering between jobs without a long-term plan. Sales had always seemed like a very intimidating career that was the opposite of my "backroom" nature.

When I found Prehired, I was tired of struggling to make ends meet, lacking fulfillment at work, and feeling like I had lost control of my future. I spent a few days doing my research, talked it over with my wife--and then jumped in with both feet!

Prehired helped me regain that feeling of control. So far, my favorite part has been breaking free of the backroom mentality and putting myself out there on great footing. Part of that confidence comes from learning the powerful tools and techniques an SDR uses to target the right prospects so that by the time a cold call happens, I have the right knowledge to address the needs of the human on the other end of the phone. The rest of the confidence comes from the absolutely incredible team of mentors and members who made me feel like family from my first day. Prehired isn't just a sales bootcamp; it's a community that has your back for life.

I'm completely satisfied with my decision to join Prehired and honestly couldn't imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't taken that first step. Thank you Josh for assembling this team of heroes to help broke down guys like me. It isn't just a tire change--it's a brand new Cadillac!
  • Janelle Anderson  User Photo
    Janelle Anderson • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     Before I joined preHIRED, I was selling dumpster rentals to a wide variety of clients. I had hit a cap (ceiling) income-wise and became limited. I wanted to find a company where I could expand upon my skill set and eventually make six-figures a year.

When I first found preHIRED, I honestly thought it was overpriced and that I could somehow lose. After doing research on the company and employees, as well as speaking to other members, I realized that this was an opportunity I couldn’t pass up, so I went for it.

I’m now an expert in lead generation and sales automation tools, in order to find the right leads to sell too, which brings back the fun in selling. I’m very happy with my decision to move forward with preHIRED, as it forced me to learn things absolutely necessary for thriving in sales, and it wasn’t easy, but nothing good comes easy!

Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn’t have done it all without you!

• Grad
    - 10/22/2020
    Michael Pedigo  User Photo
    Michael Pedigo • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    preHired is an excellent course!! Mentorship and training are top-notch! They are there for you every step of the way and work overtime for you if you need it. I highly recommend joining preHired and I'm excited for the future of my career. Thank you Josh and Josue!!
  • John F Eichert  User Photo
    John F Eichert • Mobile Activation Coordinator • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    The curriculum taught by Joshua Jordan and his staff at preHired doesn't prepare you for a job; it prepares you for a career.  I was fortunate to find them through a military veteran's group.  The courses are to the point, and provide you with knowledge because they have "been there, done that".  I recommend them to you, if you are looking to better yourself.  They offer job assistance, but I found a job with the knowledge I learned and not by their methods, which in most cases, I would highly recommend their ways.
  • Shawn Kalam  User Photo
    Shawn Kalam • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    I joined preHIRED on late June and recently got hired thanks to all the knowledge, insights, and mentorship preHIRED delivers to its students. Due to unfortunate circumstances (like my parents getting COVID and having to almost evacuate my house because of the California fires) it took me a little longer to finish the program than the average student. But everyone on the preHIRED team was very supportive, empathetic, and understanding of my situation.  I highly recommend this program to anyone looking for a change in trajectory in their life and an upgrade in occupation. THANK YOU preHIRED!!!!
  • Graduate
    - 10/5/2020
    Richard De Guzman  User Photo
    Richard De Guzman • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
     After 11 years of experience in the Sales and Hospitality Industry and the last 4 years as a Sommelier, I wanted to make a change. I felt that my career was stagnant and there was no further growth so I decided to join PreHired's Science-Based Sales® program so that I can break into the tech world, be a top performer, and make the money that I deserve by the work that I put in.

When I first heard about PreHired, it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research, and going through the interview process to get accepted into the program, I realized this was legit.

Joshua is Yoda of Sales. PreHired's Science-Based Sales® program made me into a Jedi Master of Sales that will not only help make a difference on any SaaS sales team but in any sales environment as well. He trained me in multiple sales methodologies and psychology along with many different sales tools like CRMs, lead generation, sales automation, and many more that make me look at my computer as my Lightsaber.

If you're looking to make a change of career into the SaaS Sales industry, Joshua and his team will train, mold, and equip you with everything you need in order for you to be a top SaaS Sales performer. Even if you're already in Sales, you will learn new things that will drastically improve your performance and crush quotas.

Joshua has given me the confidence to be a Sales Rock Star that will KICK SaaS! I look forward to the day I am able to share my testimony 2 or 3 years from now talking about my journey in the tech world.

• Jaeho Choi  User Photo
    Jaeho Choi • BDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I couldn't find the right opportunity to jump my ship - but only because I wanted to change my life for better, not because I needed an escape. I did my research for months, and it got me to buy into the program! And guess what, I don't regret one bit. It's thanks to the mentors, connectors, and rest of the staff, as well as thorough coursework that I can be here loving my new job and feeling much better about myself.

The course not only teaches you the most up-to-date methodology but also WHY those work. Yes, the course is definitely not on the cheap end. But you get lifetime support from your alumni, staff, and the program itself with consistently updated information. I can tell you as someone that has had no experience in B2B or SaaS, it's definitely paying off and I even feel like I'll perform much better than some that have been in the position for a while. The final decision is yours to make, so do your research, but I would definitely recommend this program if you're seriously considering going into B2B SaaS.
  • Nikita Solberg  User Photo
    Nikita Solberg • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I had never worked formally in sales, but had become very familiar with upselling after over a decade in hospitality. However, my friends in the industry can attest that you're often working long shifts on your feet and I was tired of not being challenged to grow. I had recently moved to NYC and didn't have the financial flexibility that I wanted, or an upwards trajectory for career advancement.

I discovered the Prehired program and thought it was too good to be true since what can a six week program offer that six years of college couldn't provide for me? But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it and have enjoyed learning what Prehired has to offer.

My favorite part of Prehired was the focus on making yourself marketable with a focus on social media presence, coaching on various profiles, and learning more about sales automation tools. With the skills I learned in Prehired, it's making applying for jobs a breeze and I feel completely prepared for interviews. I'm completely satisfied with going through the Prehired program to become certified. Josh & Co have created an entertaining and engaging program, I couldn't have done it without you!