Prehired offers an online part-time course with a job guarantee in software sales. Students will learn sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Prehired's software sales training and mentoring program aims to equip students with the skills to help them land their dream job and potentially reach a six-figure salary. Students learn methods from the Science-Based Sales® system that will enable them to become sales development representatives at software companies. Students will learn interactively with videos, templates, an active Slack community and one-on-one mentoring via video conferencing.
This online course is for anyone looking to make a career in software sales, whether you have no experience or 15 years experience in the field. Applicants take an application test, and if they pass they can schedule an admissions interview with a Prehired advisor to discuss whether the program is a good fit.
Prehired helps students land technology sales jobs by providing personal coaching sessions from pH trainers and helping students with job research, job applications, and offer negotiations. If a student does not receive a job offer within 90 days, their income share agreement is canceled and any tuition paid is refunded. Students who stay in the program have a lifetime membership in the Science-Based Sales® Association with ongoing access to mentoring, live training, in-person conferences, content updates, the alumni community, and job opportunities.
Recent Prehired Reviews: Rating 4.93
Recent Prehired News
- How Thomas Moved from the Army to Tech Sales With Prehired
- How a Veteran Landed a Software Sales Job in 7 weeks with Prehired
- From Pastor to Software Sales Rep with preHIRED
OnlinePart Time0 Weeks
Start Date Rolling Start Date Cost $0 Class size 40 Location OnlineWe help regular folks get $100,000+ sales career at tech companies in 6 weeks. Students will learn three key pillars for sales success at tech companies: Tools, Skills, and Workflows. Tools: Sales-related software in various categories like CRM, lead generation, lead enrichment, sales automation, productivity, and artificial intelligence. Skills: This area of training focuses on sales calls (not COLD CALLS which don’t work), writing compelling emails, running sales meetings, qualification calls, discovery calls, demo calls, follow ups, negotiation, closing, and overcoming objections. Workflows: Most salespeople who are struggling to make more than $100,000 annually are NOT managing their time effectively. They don't have a framework for how to do every activity broken up into each hour, day, and week. We show you how and when to specifically use everything you've learned in the day-to-day selling activities you'll be doing for a tech company.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans $0 down to complete the program and then a 12.5% income share for 48 months Refund / Guarantee Yes, 90-day guarantee. (https://www.sciencebasedsales.io/prehired-guarantee)
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
176 reviews sorted by:
- Best SaaS bootcamp- 6/17/2020Anthony Ruiz • SDR for Hire • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
- Finding Hope!- 6/5/2020David Bollinger • Sales Development Rep • Verified via LinkedInI was a bartender when I came across preHIRED with limited sales experience from YEARS ago. Mostly in telemarketing. Not only was I 41 years old (pretty old for a male bartender) but I was tired of having no job security, no benefits for my family and no clear idea of what to do to prepare for retiring or how I was going to be able to leave my family anything when I pass from this world. Had no way of achieving my dream to buy a house and increase my families quality of life. Then 3 weeks ago I found preHIRED.
I was skeptical like I feel most are or would be. But I needed a change and badly! Going back to college didn’t make sense at my age, especially since I couldn’t afford to stop working to do a 4 year degree. Plus I had no $$ to do college. So I dug deeper to find that preHIRED and Josh are all about integrity here! No fluff. All fact!
My favorite part of preHIRED personally was the zoom conferences with some of the past members who moved on to careers. Hearing about their experience through the program inspired me. I have to say the sales psychology and how deep it dives was pretty impressive as well!
I still got a little bit to go. I barely passed my coursework to my mentor for certification and am beginning my job search tomorrow! I haven’t started yet but I’m already receiving offers! I look forward to coming back and letting you all know how that went! But I couldn’t have done any of it without this BRILLIANT program! Thank you Josh and staff! This has been an amazing journey so far! I can’t wait to see more unfold!
- Great Place To Get Prepared for SaaS- 5/26/2020Stephen Dickey • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
- Best decision ever !!- 5/12/2020Jeffrey DeCamp • Graduate • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI started preHIRED a month ago. I was looking for a new, more stable career and I had recently been doing a lot of research on various areas of work. PreHIRED caught my eye, not only because of the potential earnings in the area of Science-BAsed Sales but because they didn't just teach you and runaway. PreHIRED actually follows through and helps you find a job, reviews job offers with you to make sure they are a good fit and they offer continuing education even after you get certified. I highly recommend PreHIRED if you're serious about a career change.
- Feeling pumped- 5/4/2020Bonny Jamison • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI have over 15+ years of sales experience, however, I needed to tweak my sales approach being I have been out of the industry for four years. I was interested in going through the preHIRED program because I had been out of the sales arena for four years and wanted to upgrade my skills for the software and technology field. When I first found Prehired on FB, I honestly thought it was a scam because it sounded too good to be true. But after doing research on the company and the employees, I realized this is a real opportunity and I went for it. It truly provided me with great support for upgrading my skills and learning new sales approaches.
My favorite part of Prehired is using lead generation and sales automation tools in order to find leads for selling -- it made selling fun again for me! I am presently working on locating jobs within my area and know it has provided me with more confidence to pursue a sales career in the software and technology field.
Thanks, Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
- Step into a new future!- 4/27/2020Isabella T. • Science Based Sales® Rep • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had been in sales for a time and was considering a career as a realtor but wasn't fully convinced that that was where I wanted to be. It was during this period of reflection that I discovered preHIRED. Of course, I did my due diligence in researching the company and conversing with Lael, my admissions advisor, who by the way was very knowledgable, considerate, and just a great person in general. I was not at all surprised by the rave reviews and positive customer feedback, especially since the manner in which my questions were addressed, and how my advisor went the extra mile during the enrollment process was stellar. First impressions are huge and preHIRED nailed it! I cannot convey in words how grateful I am for Josh's vision! The quality of the program, the knowledge imparted and the level of the team's dedication and commitment to its members and their success is exceptional. preHIRED is life-changing and has provided me with an incredible knowledge base while further expanding my skill set. This step of faith is taking me to new heights in my career and leading to unlimited growth potential! Trust your gut and go for the plunge; dive deep and you will be glad that you did!
- Excellent choice for a career change- 4/8/2020Bill Stiber • SDR for Hire • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI knew it was time for a career change. I did the research and found preHIRED. I was already enrolled in Grant Cardone's excellent sales training and had completed several certifications there. I was a little worried that preHIRED might be a scam because they were willing to provide massive value upfront with zero payment due at the time of enrollment. I was mistaken. This program is top-notch. I have the skills and tools to be the top 5% of SRD's out there. Thanks, Josh.
- Life Changing!!!- 3/26/2020Manfred Weser • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInI had basically no sales experience when before I started at preHIRED. I wanted to get into sales because it has great earning potential and a possible great quality of life! The jobs that I was qualified for, though, were not at that level, yet! I stumbled across preHIRED and after a little bit of research, I was sold on the program! They are invested in me! I feel confident and qualified to enter the sales force and kill it!! As I was going through the program I was already thinking of friends and family who I will recommend take a look at this because it is life changing!
The materials are very straight forward and the coursework helps CLARIFY everything. It was a lot for me to process, but everything is provided to me to be successful and I know I will be!
- Prehired is AWESOME- 3/25/2020Elaina • SDR for hire • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInWhen I first started preHired, I TRIED to find bad things about this program and I COULDN'T! Every review is glowing because Josh's program really is spectacular. I started out with zero sales experience and the training could not be more thorough and exciting. PreHired has changed my life and I'm so excited to start my new career! thank you to my mentor, Josue, and Josh!
- Simply Amazing- 3/21/2020Stephanie De Los Santos • SDR • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInBefore I joined PreHIRED I was a bartender for over 5 years. I was so sick and tired of everything from the long hours, the rude drunk guest and more importantly the pay. I was making the most money I could make in the industry and it simply wasn't enough.
They say if it is too good to be true than it probably is, and I can’t lie that is what I thought when I first heard about the preHIRED program. I really thought it was a scam but after doing tons of research on the company I realized that this program was a huge opportunity and I had to go for it. I am now an organizational guru. The program taught me how to really amplify my organizational skill by using CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforces to keep me on the right track and have the most productive work day.
The preHIRED program has changed my life for the better. I am now on track to reach my six figure income goal in less than 5 years!
Thanks Josh and Prehired -- I couldn't have done all this without you!
- MR- 3/21/2020chase • SDR for Hire • Verified via LinkedIn
- Excellent Course!- 3/16/2020Gill Rinberg • Student • Course: Prehired: Science-Based Sales® • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInJoshua has created an amazing program with preHIRED. I was a special education teacher for 15 years and also had 6 years of sales experience in fundraising sales and recruiting. I decided it was time for a change and I wanted to get into a field that was lucrative and rewarding. When I found the ad for preHIRED, I almost didn't click on it. I figured it was just a scam. But, when I saw all the glowing reviews, I became very excited and thought this could actually be the answer in helping me transition to an SDR role in the tech industry. After getting certified, I have to say that I loved the professionalism and support of the mentors. From the initial job interview, to learning the tools of the industry and interviewing techniques, to the job search, I can say that these guys were there every step of the way. I am extremely satisfied with my decision to sign up for preHIRED and am so excited for the future. Thanks Josh and preHIRED -- I couldn't have done all this without you!