Palm Beach Code School
The Palm Beach Code School was created to attract, engage and educate people who are curious about computer coding. The Palm Beach Code School is committed to advancing your goals no matter your skill level. Each interested student is required to take and pass a 25 question assessment test which helps steer you to the right level of class. If an applicant does not pass, the school offers a PRIMER Workshop for complete novices or people with limited experience. This covers the basic computer science information that will prepare a student for the flagship Web Developer Program.
Web Developer Program
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.