Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants are first interviewed to determine their motivation. Potential applicants are then given time to read up on basic Python syntax, which is followed by an online technical assessment. Those who pass the interview and assessment are admitted to the bootcamp.
Nod students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program. At the end of the bootcamp, students will have 404 hours of coding experience.
Recent Nod Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Nod News
Start Date April 04, 2022 Cost kr50,000 Class size 10 Location StockholmThe Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Deposit 7500 SEK (included in full price) FinancingIn collaboration with Comboloan Refund / Guarantee Nod offers a money back guarantee.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Yes Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 04, 2022 - StockholmJuly 18, 2022 - StockholmOctober 10, 2022 - Stockholm
33 reviews sorted by:
- Challenging and super-rewarding!- 12/21/2020Ebba • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmThis bootcamp has opened so many new doors for me. The first three weeks were really tough, and it was really challenging absorbing and learning the ways of coding. But once you get to know the basics, you overcame the first hurdle and the progression from there was just crazy. Before the bootcamp, I thought I was a non-technical person, and now 10 weeks later I have a whole new confidence in tech. The teachers encourage and support you, the curriculum is well planned with both theory, coding sessions and independent projects, and the bootcamp pushes your boundaries and challenges you in the best way.
- Great coding experiance at Nod- 12/21/2020Ludwig • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmThe Nod coding Bootcamp help me to become an autonomous Python coder. I started with no former coding knowledge and ended doing advanced machine learning codes with python. At Nod I learned Python programming from
start to advanced. I was very happy with the teachers and the friendly enviroment.
- Very pleased with my experience!- 9/14/2020Agnes Englund • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmI attended this bootcamp with no prior coding experience, and it's incredible how much I've learned! This bootcamp program was perfect for me, as I wanted a fast and solid way to learn how to code before starting my career in UX Design. The teachers are very helpful and eager to provide the best course program possible, that includes a carefully prepared curriculum as well as a good atmosphere.
- Nils Skoglund • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmI've had a great experience where Nod has become my second home for the duration of the camp. If you want to get started in data analytics I can heartily recommend Nod. The teachers manage to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. As the bootcamp has progressed I've felt more and more compelled to continue a journey in data analytics and I feel Nod has given me a perfect start.
- Impressed with my own learning curve- 9/14/2020Ebba Cramér • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmGreat program. I came in with zero experience and have learned more than I could have dreamed of. The program is designed to build on the skills you've acquired the previous week which is helpful in many ways. For one what you learn actually sticks and moreover classes get gradually more advanced. Therefore the quite intense 10 weeks don't feel as tough as I imagined they would and I still feel like I've learned more than I expected. In addition to a good curriculum there's also a really nice ambience in the classroom and a lot of measures are taken to make sure the students have a great time while learning valuable skills.
- Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmThe course covers higly relevant areas in Python, SQL, and Machine Learning. They start out with the fundamentals, but very quickly reach an advanced level, and they cover much more topics than I ever thought, it is a great coverage of areas.There is basically always a teacher available if/when you need help.The teachers also put good emphasis on creating an inclusive environment in the class, and with various social activities (lunches, some after-works, and a couple of bigger social gatherings (one of which was with Alumni)) we got a great connection in the group which provides with a social and fun atmosphere among the participants during the boot-camp.
- Highly Rewarding 10 Week Bootcamp- 12/17/2021Anonymous • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmNod Bootcamp provides an excellent 10 week long educational program in Data Analysis. With a well-balanced mix of theory and application the bootcamp offers great opportunity to learn an incredible amount of theory, tools and techniques within a very short time frame. This bootcamp helped me adopt an analytic mindset and greatly improved my ability to independently and in a structured way conduct scientific inquiry well beyond my previous capacity. I would highly recommend this bootcamp to anyone who is interested in data analytics, regardless of any prior experience.
- Great experience!- 12/16/2021Anonymous • GraduateThe last 10 weeks have been challenging but amazing. I have learned more than I could have imagined, including Python, SQL, machine learning (supervised and unsupervised) and data analysis. The teachers have been really great - they have been supportive, enthusiastic, fun to be around and have created fun and educational learning sessions, codalongs, projects and labs. I recommend anyone who wants to learn a lot during a short amount of time to attend Nod Bootcamp!
- Great way to really learn!- 9/14/2020Anonymous • Graduate • Campus: StockholmTo begin with, great bootcamp! With a bachelors in economics I felt this was a perfect complement for my future career. I started the course with no previous experience within the field and I am really happy I took the chance to get this education in the bootcamp format. The atmosphere are super and the teachers are really helpful. During the course you get the chance to work with both big projects and smaller challenges. I would really recommend this course to future students.