nod-logo

Nod

Stockholm

Nod

Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.

Applicants are first interviewed to determine their motivation. Potential applicants are then given time to read up on basic Python syntax, which is followed by an online technical assessment. Those who pass the interview and assessment are admitted to the bootcamp.

Nod students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program. At the end of the bootcamp, students will have 404 hours of coding experience.

Recent Nod Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (28) reviews for Nod →

Recent Nod News

• Data Analytics

Data Analytics , Machine Learning, Python, SQL
      Start Date April 04, 2022
      Costkr50,000
      LocationStockholm
      Deposit7500 SEK (included in full price)
      In collaboration with Comboloan
      Refund / GuaranteeNod offers a money back guarantee.
      April 04, 2022 - Stockholm
      July 18, 2022 - Stockholm
      October 10, 2022 - Stockholm
    • Amazing Bootcamp!
      - 3/16/2022
      Ciaran Lynch • Student
      I found NOD shortly after moving to Sweden from Asia, where I'd just completed my secondary education. My goal of attending the Bootcamp was to broaden my skillset and become better equipped and prepared for my university studies, although I'd never written a single line of code before that point. I'm happy to say that NOD has surpassed my expectations, allowing me to become highly proficient in a plethora of programming skills, such as SQL, Python, Seaborn, and Machine learning, just to name a few. In my opinion, what makes NOD so special and unique is the passion of the instructors and the effective student/teacher ratio (0.5 teachers per student!). I was able to have consistent 1 on 1 sessions with the instructors, who would explain the concepts with patience and passion.

Overall, highly recommend it. Great teaching, great value, great atmosphere.
    • Mr
      - 12/16/2021
      Raoul
      Time flied during the 10 weeks at Nod. From having little previous knowledge of programming, I can now say confidently that I know Python. Having said that, one can allways become more proficient. I had envisioned that Python would be way more complicated than what it is; it's actually quite logical. From week one you get a good practical setting on what Python is all about.  It's not allways about knowing code by heart which can be quite intimidating as a beginner, and there are many ways to get the same solutions. Now at the end, I have a portfolio which I want to enhance  even more.
    • Robin Falconer • Business Analyst • Graduate
      This bootcamp is challenging, intense and info-packed but also very rewarding! As I have had friends attending the bootcamp before me, I had high expectations beforehand - all of these were exceeded due to the curriculum being up to date and very balanced. I especially liked the combination of codealongs, labs and projects that challenged the concepts introduced in various ways. I had no prior knowledge in coding before attending the bootcamp, however, after these ten weeks I'm ready to apply for a job as a Data Analyst. During the bootcamp I worked part-time (30%), using mornings, lunches and evenings for meetings, however, this is not something I recommend if you want the full experience and learnings from the bootcamp.
    • Great bootcamp!
      - 9/22/2021
      Puran • MD. PhD • Graduate
      I had no previous experience with coding, but have long felt the need to fill this gap in order to maximize my scientific output. This have been a great, intense and comprehensive start in the world of code, big data and machine learning. The bootcamp quickly becomes a peer-to-peer learning-like experience which I thoroughly enjoy and recommend. The small classrooms enables everyone to express themselves and for the teachers to push everyone to their limit.
    • Lisa Tegner • Analyst
      Attending Nod Coding Bootcamp has been a great opportunity for me to become an autonomous coder. The curriculum is highly relevant with regards to what is expected from a data analyst today. Looking back to day one, I find it amazing how much I have learned during these 10 weeks. The days have been increasingly challenging and the teachers are always a great support!
    • Intense 10 weeks
      - 9/22/2021
      Hanif • Student
      The bootcamp was both a very intense and informative experience. The instructors are young founders and it is quite clear are very passionate about the program.

The program is made up of three blocks which lead from Python to Data Analytics to Machine learning in a very structured way.
      The incubator environment really helped me develop my coding abilities in both code alongs and labs where we practised.

A huge shoutout to one of the main instructors, Nils, who patiently helped me 1-1 on many occasions in understanding some of more difficult aspects of both the statistics blocks as well as the machine learning.

I really recommend them for their passion, up to date material and the incredible amount that is taught over a period of 10 weeks.
    • Review of Nod
      - 6/10/2021
      Kevin • Graduate
      My time at Nod can be summarized as positive experiences stacked upon even more positive experiences. The teachers delivers on every front you could think of: good curriculum, good understanding of the subject, a willingness to teach, making you feel welcome etc.

If I had to point out one single feature I enjoyed most it would be how the work with you, recognize your potential and assist you on your path to achieve it.
    • Ager • Cybersecurity • Student
      With a background in electrical engineering and information security, I could not find any program to attend programming languages that are very helpful to proceed with my desired cybersecurity profession. I found Nod as the only coding Bootcamp that offers Python, SQL, and Machine learning courses and I finally decided to join and start a new life experience. After ten hardworking weeks, I can say that I got what I was looking for. It was a very great experience, with great people and a wonderful environment. The right decision that I made!
    • Ebba • Graduate
      This bootcamp has opened so many new doors for me. The first three weeks were really tough, and it was really challenging absorbing and learning the ways of coding. But once you get to know the basics, you overcame the first hurdle and the progression from there was just crazy. Before the bootcamp, I thought I was a non-technical person, and now 10 weeks later I have a whole new confidence in tech. The teachers encourage and support you, the curriculum is well planned with both theory, coding sessions and independent projects, and the bootcamp pushes your boundaries and challenges you in the best way.
    • Ludwig • Student
      The Nod coding Bootcamp help me to become an autonomous Python coder.  I started with no former coding knowledge and ended doing advanced machine learning codes with python. At Nod I  learned Python programming from
      start to advanced. I was very happy with the teachers and the friendly enviroment.
    • Agnes Englund • Graduate
      I attended this bootcamp with no prior coding experience, and it's incredible how much I've learned! This bootcamp program was perfect for me, as I wanted a fast and solid way to learn how to code before starting my career in UX Design. The teachers are very helpful and eager to provide the best course program possible, that includes a carefully prepared curriculum as well as a good atmosphere.
    • Nils Skoglund • Student
      I've had a great experience where Nod has become my second home for the duration of the camp.  If you want to get started in data analytics I can heartily recommend Nod. The teachers manage to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. As the bootcamp has progressed I've felt more and more compelled to continue a journey in data analytics and I feel Nod has given me a perfect start.