nod-logo

Nod

Stockholm

Nod

Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.

Applicants are first interviewed to determine their motivation. Potential applicants are then given time to read up on basic Python syntax, which is followed by an online technical assessment. Those who pass the interview and assessment are admitted to the bootcamp.

Nod students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program. At the end of the bootcamp, students will have 404 hours of coding experience.

Recent Nod Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (15) reviews for Nod →

Recent Nod News

• Data Analytics

SQL, Python, Machine Learning, Data Analytics
      Start Date October 11, 2021
      Costkr50,000
      LocationStockholm
      Refund / GuaranteeNod offers a money back guarantee.
      October 11, 2021 - Stockholm Apply by October 01, 2021
    • highly recommend
      - 6/15/2021
      Andreas Kördel  User Photo
      Andreas Kördel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      The course is very well organized. The teachers are very motivated and they are always there for you when help is needed. I'm very happy and surprised  about how much I were able to learn in 10 weeks, both within programming and also about self growth.
      Overall a good balance with labs and projects, always intense and fun at the same time. I definitely recommend Nod.
    • Nod Review
      - 6/10/2021
      Vincent Wallenborg  User Photo
      Vincent Wallenborg • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I attended Nod with almost no prior coding experience. I did not know what to expect when I decided to join the program but in these ten weeks, I’ve felt like I have learned so much. I now can confidently say that I know Python, SQL, Pandas, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and so much more! The way of teaching at Nod is absolutely perfect for me personally, every day when going home I have learned something new with the perfect mix of theory, practice, and individual projects.  You could think that ten weeks of full-time intensive learning would make you tired every day, but the teachers provide so much energy, and they challenge you to learn tons of relevant knowledge every day. I would absolutely recommend attending Nod!
    • Filip  User Photo
      Filip • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      Great Bootcamp, absolutely loved it!! They allow you to think creatively, innovatively, independently with the goal to make you a self going programmer for the future. With the combination of Theory sessions, code along, and projects they have made sure that I am ready to start working as a Data Scientist.
    • Max  User Photo
      Max • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      Extremely good balance between theory sessions and practice of what you've learned. The atmosphere at the Bootcamp between teachers and students is really good. I have both learned a lot during the weeks but also had a really fun time at the Bootcamp.
    • Philip  User Photo
      Philip • Verified via LinkedIn
      I did this bootcamp from january 2021 and it met and and exceeded my expectations in both material as well as the vibe that was set by the teachers. The course contains a well balanced package of relevant theory and practice and I learned a lot about Python, Pandas, SQL, machine learning with a data analysis approach. It's a really valuable investment and you get every penny in return with a great set of knowledge that helps you move forward in the area of data analysis. It is an intense course but the teachers are super supportive, encouraging and great at making the lessons, labs and projects both interesting and fun!

Moreover, the instructors create a great atmosphere for studying and having an all over good time. I can definitely recommend this Bootcamp!
    • Vladimir Nakade Bykov  User Photo
      Vladimir Nakade Bykov • senior scientist • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
      I have attended NOD Data analytics Python coding bootcamp in october- december 2020. This is onsite bootcamp, we studied in a small group, thus it was easy to discuss with teachers our problems and it was very straightforward to get help and assistance. Despite of very high pace of study, covering basics of Python and its applications to data analysis in 10 weeks, the atmosphere in the classroom was nice and encouraging. Learning material was practical and adapted to the current needs of industry. I am very satisfied with what I have learned in such short period of time which would otherwise take a few years to achieve if I would do as self-learning study. I highly recommend NOD bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn Python and its application to data analysis and machine learning.
    • Axel Tevell  User Photo
      Axel Tevell • Graduate Verified via GitHub
      I did this bootcamp in the autumn of 2020 and could not be happier about it! I had some experience in java but wanted to learn python, pandas and SQL since im inrerested in machine learning and have realised during this course how important these skills and how sought after they are amongst employers. Even though it had a steep price it was worth every penny and i have gained a new perspective of what i want to work with in the future. The instructurs are great and you can tell they have invested a lot of time to prepare the course and create a good atmosphere at the bootcamp!
    • Review of Nod
      - 6/10/2021
      Kevin • Graduate
      My time at Nod can be summarized as positive experiences stacked upon even more positive experiences. The teachers delivers on every front you could think of: good curriculum, good understanding of the subject, a willingness to teach, making you feel welcome etc.

If I had to point out one single feature I enjoyed most it would be how the work with you, recognize your potential and assist you on your path to achieve it.
    • Ager • Cybersecurity • Student
      With a background in electrical engineering and information security, I could not find any program to attend programming languages that are very helpful to proceed with my desired cybersecurity profession. I found Nod as the only coding Bootcamp that offers Python, SQL, and Machine learning courses and I finally decided to join and start a new life experience. After ten hardworking weeks, I can say that I got what I was looking for. It was a very great experience, with great people and a wonderful environment. The right decision that I made!
    • Ebba • Graduate
      This bootcamp has opened so many new doors for me. The first three weeks were really tough, and it was really challenging absorbing and learning the ways of coding. But once you get to know the basics, you overcame the first hurdle and the progression from there was just crazy. Before the bootcamp, I thought I was a non-technical person, and now 10 weeks later I have a whole new confidence in tech. The teachers encourage and support you, the curriculum is well planned with both theory, coding sessions and independent projects, and the bootcamp pushes your boundaries and challenges you in the best way.
    • Ludwig • Student
      The Nod coding Bootcamp help me to become an autonomous Python coder.  I started with no former coding knowledge and ended doing advanced machine learning codes with python. At Nod I  learned Python programming from
      start to advanced. I was very happy with the teachers and the friendly enviroment.
    • Agnes Englund • Graduate
      I attended this bootcamp with no prior coding experience, and it's incredible how much I've learned! This bootcamp program was perfect for me, as I wanted a fast and solid way to learn how to code before starting my career in UX Design. The teachers are very helpful and eager to provide the best course program possible, that includes a carefully prepared curriculum as well as a good atmosphere.