nod-logo

Nod

Average Rating5.0
37 Reviews
1 Course

Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order ...

37 Nod Reviews

• Jeremiah
    System developer & Security analysist • Graduate
    Sep 24, 2022

Data Analysis Bootcamp Review

When you find yourself among people aiming towards the same goal under professional supervision and pedagogical guidance you will zoom from Zero to Hero under a short period of time, that is what I got from Nod.We utilised modern tools and programs to analyse real world data.My experience after the 10 weeks long bootcamp at Nod is an high demand in the job market.
  • Tobias

From Teacher to Data Analyst

I used this bootcamp to pivot from a teacher to a data analyst. For 10 weeks I learnt Python, Pandas, Seaborn, webscraping, Unspervised machine learning, Supervised machine learning, Statistics, and so much more. If you want to get into data this is your fastest way in.
  • Henrik Andersson
    Jun 08, 2022

One of the best investments I’ve made

This is an excellent bootcamp for everyone who want to quickly acquire the skillset of a full-stack data analyst. During 10 weeks you’ll learn Python, Pandas, statistics, A/B-testing, visualization techniques, machine learning and more. The course is intense but good organization and great teachers help to keep it manageable.

Highly recommended.
  • Lasheena Hudson
    Student • Data Analytics • Stockholm

Learn a lot Coding Bootcamp

You will learn a lot of skills that are useful right now in the field of data analytics. Programming in Python, SQL and Machine learning are the main skills acquired but they also help you with your resume and LinkedIn profile to help you get noticed more if you still want to pursue this career path. You will spend more than 40 hrs. per week learning as you will most often need to work on things at home so be sure you have the time and no other commitments as this will take most of your ...
  • Victor
    Engineer • Graduate • Data Analytics • Stockholm
    Apr 11, 2022

A solid experience

I found the bootcamp to be a very rewarding experience. The curriculum is broad and intense, covering a lot of ground in Python using libraries like Pandas, NumPy and Scikit learn. On top of that there is a fair amount of statistics and SQL which serves as a great foundation to build further upon. The teachers where very commited and the small class size makes assistance easy. Plus for being located on södermalm!
  • Niki
    Mar 16, 2022

Rewarding 10 weeks!

Definitely glad I decided to attend Nod - great classes, teachers and general atmosphere. The workload is somewhat heavy but never to the point of it becoming overwhelming or stressful. I've learned more than I ever thought I could and definitely way more than I could ever learn at home by myself!
  • Ryan Walbridge
    Senior Marketing Analyst • Graduate • Data Analytics • Stockholm
    Dec 16, 2021

Best data analytics bootcamp for a career pivot!

I found Nod during my move to Stockholm from the US, after I decided to use the move as an opportunity to make a career shift from digital marketing into data analytics using Python and SQL. My goal was to land a new job in Stockholm where I could continue advancing this new analytics coding skillset, but also work in digital marketing. I also didn’t want to have a long unemployment gap, so my plan was to get hired as quickly as possible after the bootcamp.
    As I ...
  • Andreas Kördel
    Jun 15, 2021

highly recommend

The course is very well organized. The teachers are very motivated and they are always there for you when help is needed. I'm very happy and surprised  about how much I were able to learn in 10 weeks, both within programming and also about self growth. Overall a good balance with labs and projects, always intense and fun at the same time. I definitely recommend Nod.
  • Vincent Wallenborg

Nod Review

I attended Nod with almost no prior coding experience. I did not know what to expect when I decided to join the program but in these ten weeks, I’ve felt like I have learned so much. I now can confidently say that I know Python, SQL, Pandas, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and so much more! The way of teaching at Nod is absolutely perfect for me personally, every day when going home I have learned something new with the perfect mix of theory, practice, and individual projects.  You...
  • Filip

Data Analytics bootcamp

Great Bootcamp, absolutely loved it!! They allow you to think creatively, innovatively, independently with the goal to make you a self going programmer for the future. With the combination of Theory sessions, code along, and projects they have made sure that I am ready to start working as a Data Scientist.
  • Max

Excellent coding/learning experience

Extremely good balance between theory sessions and practice of what you've learned. The atmosphere at the Bootcamp between teachers and students is really good. I have both learned a lot during the weeks but also had a really fun time at the Bootcamp.
  • Philip
    Stockholm
    Apr 22, 2021

Great Bootcamp experience

I did this bootcamp from january 2021 and it met and and exceeded my expectations in both material as well as the vibe that was set by the teachers. The course contains a well balanced package of relevant theory and practice and I learned a lot about Python, Pandas, SQL, machine learning with a data analysis approach. It's a really valuable investment and you get every penny in return with a great set of knowledge that helps you move forward in the area of data analysis. It is an intense...

Nod Alumni Outcomes

Recent Nod News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.