nod-logo

Nod

Average Rating4.99
75 Reviews
1 Course
Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to ...

75 Nod Reviews

Manuel Ferreira
    Verified by GitHub

Great Learning Experience

NOD Bootcamp is a great place to learn and get actual programming experience in a short period of time. The concepts taught were followed by labs/ exercises to become more proficient as the time went by, followed by a project at the end of each topic, which was great to connect all the knowledge taught until that point. This approach makes sure you review concepts over and  over again enabling long-lasting knowledge acquisition.
    The pace of the Bootcamp was intense but worth it to ach...
  • Axel Alber

Exceeded my expectations

I had a great experience at the bootcamp. It's impressive that in just 10 weeks, I was able to create complex machine learning projects. The combination of theory, coding and projects, was an efficient and fast way for me to learn new concepts.

Be prepared for a high tempo, a lot of coding, and a lot of hard work, and after these 10 weeks you'll have what it takes to become a data analyst or scientist. But it's also very fun so the weeks just flies by.
  • Guillermo Contreras

Very satisfied with bootcamp

I really recommend this bootcamp. My experience overall was pretty good. I had not found too many bootcamps specialised on Data analytics and being on-site instead of a remote set-up helps greatly in my opinion.
    I wanted a career change after my last job and I decided to try this one. I am not dissapointed. The skills that you will learn here are specific for this area (python, pandas SQL, etc) and the projects help you realise that you are gaining lots of knowledge quickly. It is ver...
  • Erik Carlstedt
    Oct 09, 2023

10 weeks filled with deep work and a lot of fun along the way.

I attended the bootcamp in 2023 and was thrilled with what I learned. The bootcamp covers an extensive amount in a short span. With prior coding knowledge from academia, I found the first 2 weeks here more enlightening than what I've learned in 2 university courses. In 10 weeks, you're job-ready for the data industry, armed with solid knowledge and a robust GitHub portfolio.
  • Kevin Glugar
    Oct 04, 2023

Interactive, challenging, meaningful and rewarding!

Best Coding Bootcamp on the planet!

Before applying for Nod Coding Bootcamp, I had exactly zero coding experience. I barely knew what it meant to be a coder/data analyst. Now I feel confident enough to go out in the job market and work with the skills I've acquired. They really teach you the most relevant things and set you up in the best possible way when job searching. They won't just teach you to code and manipulate data. They will teach you how to land a job ...
  • Franklin Vanjour
    Oct 04, 2023

Great Data Analytics Bootcamp!

An excellent 10-week bootcamp to rapidly get you started in the world of Data Analytics and Machine Learning. The teachers are very knowledgeable and supportive. The curriculum is well-structured to ensure sufficient coverage in breadth and depth.

I had a lot of fun learning and have enjoyed the entire experience.
    Thanks to the Nod team, I've become an enthusiastic coder with a newfound love for Python and Data.
  • Axel Reman

Great experience

I have had a great time during these 10 weeks, and can't believe how much I have learned. At times it has been mentally exhausting, but I have also dreamed about coding multiple times.

The learning curve has been exponential, and during the final block of the bootcamp I feel prepared to work with the things I've learned full time.
  • James Harling

They Kept Their Promise

I'm giving 4 stars instead of 5 because it's more believable — but it really was an amazing experience.
    ✓ They kept their promise. It's not a scam. They said they were going to make us autonomous coders by the end of the 10 weeks, and they did it, and I can put 'Data Scientist' on my LinkedIn headline even though I am still an apprentice
    ✓ The curriculum is relevant. The curriculum and course projects are geared towards developing a GitHub portfolio that proves you know what you're...
  • Clara Azzano
    Engineer • Student • Data Analytics • Stockholm

Fantastic experience

I took this bootcamp to improve my coding and data analytics skills and boost my current career in engineering. It is definitely a fast paced and demanding course (I started it thinking it would be nice and relaxing but no, it definitely put your brain to work intensely), but it was highly effective. I had virtually zero coding skills at the beginning, and by the end of the course we all had a very high understanding of the topics taught, got to build some very cool programs and machine ...
    Renata Varnaite
    Verified by GitHub

Amazing coding course!

I’ve had an amazing experience at Nod! Highly recommend this course to anyone who loves the in-person setting for learning!
    The course provided a very solid foundation for coding with python, data analytics, statistics and machine learning! The syllabus was well-designed with lots of time for hands-on practice. The teachers were extremely helpful whenever I was stuck during labs or working on projects. Even statistics was taught in a very fun and engaging way! ...
  • Lena Chen
    Mar 15, 2023

a good step towards data analytics

The program was well-structured, with a mix of lectures, hands-on coding exercises, and different projects. The projects were especially valuable, as they gave us the opportunity to work on real-world applications and cases.

One of the things I appreciated most about the boot camp was the emphasis on practical skills. We learned all skills to be a good data analytics. For example, SQL, pandas, seaborn, etc.

Overall, I would highly recommend this coding boot camp to anyone w...
  • Anton Lemner
    Mar 15, 2023

Perfect way in to tech career!

I applied for this bootcamp with hopes of kickstarting my career in Data Analytics, and it was the perfect way to do so. I had not studied much before, yet I managed to complete this intense and fun course. The help and learning materials were excellent, allowing me to thrive.

Nod Alumni Outcomes

Recent Nod News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.
Locations

4.7
Recent Nod News
FAQs

How much does Nod cost?

Nod costs around kr65,000.

What courses does Nod teach?

Nod offers courses like Data Analytics.

Where does Nod have campuses?

Nod has an in-person campus in Stockholm.

Is Nod worth it?

Nod hasn't shared alumni outcomes yet, but one way to determine if a bootcamp is worth it is by reading alumni reviews. 75 Nod alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nod on Course Report - you should start there!

Is Nod legit?

We let alumni answer that question. 75 Nod alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nod and rate their overall experience a 4.99 out of 5.

Does Nod offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?

Right now, it doesn't look like Nod offers scholarships or accepts the GI Bill. We're always adding to the list of schools that do offer Exclusive Course Report Scholarships and a list of the bootcamps that accept the GI Bill.

Can I read Nod reviews?

You can read 75 reviews of Nod on Course Report! Nod alumni, students, and applicants have reviewed Nod and rate their overall experience a 4.99 out of 5.

Is Nod accredited?

While bootcamps must be approved to operate, accreditation is relatively rare. Nod doesn't yet share information about their accreditation status.

Get our FREE Ultimate Guide to Paying for a Bootcamp