Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants are first interviewed to determine their motivation. Potential applicants are then given time to read up on basic Python syntax, which is followed by an online technical assessment. Those who pass the interview and assessment are admitted to the bootcamp.
Nod students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program. At the end of the bootcamp, students will have 404 hours of coding experience.
Recent Nod Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Nod News
Start Date April 04, 2022 Cost kr50,000 Class size 10 Location StockholmThe Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Deposit 7500 SEK (included in full price) FinancingIn collaboration with Comboloan Refund / Guarantee Nod offers a money back guarantee.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Prep Work Yes Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesApril 04, 2022 - StockholmJuly 18, 2022 - StockholmOctober 10, 2022 - Stockholm
33 reviews sorted by:
- From Teacher to Data Analyst- 6/8/2022Tobias • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI used this bootcamp to pivot from a teacher to a data analyst. For 10 weeks I learnt Python, Pandas, Seaborn, webscraping, Unspervised machine learning, Supervised machine learning, Statistics, and so much more. If you want to get into data this is your fastest way in.
- One of the best investments I’ve made- 6/8/2022Henrik Andersson • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via GitHubThis is an excellent bootcamp for everyone who want to quickly acquire the skillset of a full-stack data analyst. During 10 weeks you’ll learn Python, Pandas, statistics, A/B-testing, visualization techniques, machine learning and more. The course is intense but good organization and great teachers help to keep it manageable.
- Learn a lot Coding Bootcamp- 6/8/2022Lasheena Hudson • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInYou will learn a lot of skills that are useful right now in the field of data analytics. Programming in Python, SQL and Machine learning are the main skills acquired but they also help you with your resume and LinkedIn profile to help you get noticed more if you still want to pursue this career path. You will spend more than 40 hrs. per week learning as you will most often need to work on things at home so be sure you have the time and no other commitments as this will take most of your time. As a working professional with family it was hard to put this first but you need to in order to understand and truly absorb the information. Also the group of people at camp were very generous with helping one another and this contributed to a family feeling when I was far away from home.
- A solid experience- 4/11/2022Victor • Engineer • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI found the bootcamp to be a very rewarding experience. The curriculum is broad and intense, covering a lot of ground in Python using libraries like Pandas, NumPy and Scikit learn. On top of that there is a fair amount of statistics and SQL which serves as a great foundation to build further upon. The teachers where very commited and the small class size makes assistance easy. Plus for being located on södermalm!
- Rewarding 10 weeks!- 3/16/2022Niki • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via GitHubDefinitely glad I decided to attend Nod - great classes, teachers and general atmosphere. The workload is somewhat heavy but never to the point of it becoming overwhelming or stressful. I've learned more than I ever thought I could and definitely way more than I could ever learn at home by myself!
- Best data analytics bootcamp for a career pivot!- 12/16/2021Ryan Walbridge • Senior Marketing Analyst • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI found Nod during my move to Stockholm from the US, after I decided to use the move as an opportunity to make a career shift from digital marketing into data analytics using Python and SQL. My goal was to land a new job in Stockholm where I could continue advancing this new analytics coding skillset, but also work in digital marketing. I also didn’t want to have a long unemployment gap, so my plan was to get hired as quickly as possible after the bootcamp.As I write this review, we’re in our last week of the bootcamp and I’m happy to say that I landed my dream job 4 weeks ago! Just by sharing Nod’s curriculum and what I’d learned to that point, my employer (and other prospective employers) had no concerns about the skillset I’d gain. Gustav, Axel and Nils were also super helpful in talking about Stockholm’s business and recruiting climate, as well as what I was looking for in my specific digital marketing expertise area.If you’re really good at self-education, then maybe taking an online class is okay for you. However, if you’re like me and can never follow-through with online learning to the end; then Nod is for you. There is really something about a hands-on and high teacher-to-student ratio when learning how to both code and understand advanced statistics. And you don’t have to worry about your prior experience in coding or mathematics, because they will cover everything for you. You’ll leave with a solid foundation in Python and its libraries, a legitimate portfolio, and a local Stockholm network in the field. I wish I could do it again!
- highly recommend- 6/15/2021Andreas Kördel • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInThe course is very well organized. The teachers are very motivated and they are always there for you when help is needed. I'm very happy and surprised about how much I were able to learn in 10 weeks, both within programming and also about self growth.Overall a good balance with labs and projects, always intense and fun at the same time. I definitely recommend Nod.
- Nod Review- 6/10/2021Vincent Wallenborg • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via GitHubI attended Nod with almost no prior coding experience. I did not know what to expect when I decided to join the program but in these ten weeks, I’ve felt like I have learned so much. I now can confidently say that I know Python, SQL, Pandas, Machine Learning, Data Visualization, and so much more! The way of teaching at Nod is absolutely perfect for me personally, every day when going home I have learned something new with the perfect mix of theory, practice, and individual projects. You could think that ten weeks of full-time intensive learning would make you tired every day, but the teachers provide so much energy, and they challenge you to learn tons of relevant knowledge every day. I would absolutely recommend attending Nod!
- Data Analytics bootcamp- 6/10/2021Filip • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via GitHubGreat Bootcamp, absolutely loved it!! They allow you to think creatively, innovatively, independently with the goal to make you a self going programmer for the future. With the combination of Theory sessions, code along, and projects they have made sure that I am ready to start working as a Data Scientist.
- Excellent coding/learning experience- 6/10/2021Max • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedIn
- Great Bootcamp experience- 4/22/2021Philip • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI did this bootcamp from january 2021 and it met and and exceeded my expectations in both material as well as the vibe that was set by the teachers. The course contains a well balanced package of relevant theory and practice and I learned a lot about Python, Pandas, SQL, machine learning with a data analysis approach. It's a really valuable investment and you get every penny in return with a great set of knowledge that helps you move forward in the area of data analysis. It is an intense course but the teachers are super supportive, encouraging and great at making the lessons, labs and projects both interesting and fun!
Moreover, the instructors create a great atmosphere for studying and having an all over good time. I can definitely recommend this Bootcamp!
- Great learning experience- 12/21/2020Vladimir Nakade Bykov • senior scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI have attended NOD Data analytics Python coding bootcamp in october- december 2020. This is onsite bootcamp, we studied in a small group, thus it was easy to discuss with teachers our problems and it was very straightforward to get help and assistance. Despite of very high pace of study, covering basics of Python and its applications to data analysis in 10 weeks, the atmosphere in the classroom was nice and encouraging. Learning material was practical and adapted to the current needs of industry. I am very satisfied with what I have learned in such short period of time which would otherwise take a few years to achieve if I would do as self-learning study. I highly recommend NOD bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn Python and its application to data analysis and machine learning.