Nod is an immersive, 10-week Data Analytics coding bootcamp in Stockholm, Sweden. The Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Applicants are first interviewed to determine their motivation. Potential applicants are then given time to read up on basic Python syntax, which is followed by an online technical assessment. Those who pass the interview and assessment are admitted to the bootcamp.
Nod students will build a portfolio of projects throughout the program. At the end of the bootcamp, students will have 404 hours of coding experience.
Recent Nod Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent Nod News
Start Date July 19, 2021 Cost kr50,000 Class size 10 Location StockholmThe Nod curriculum covers Python, SQL, Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, A/B testing, and regression analysis. Students are introduced to supervised and unsupervised machine learning, and by the end of the bootcamp, students will build an entire Machine Learning pipeline. Nod trains students to be autonomous coders who are ready to learn new programming concepts on the fly in order to thrive in any organization. The bootcamp meets from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday.
Deposit N/A Refund / Guarantee Nod offers a money back guarantee.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test Yes Interview Yes
More Start DatesJuly 19, 2021 - Stockholm Apply by July 11, 2021
10 reviews sorted by:
- Great Bootcamp experience- 4/22/2021Philip • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI did this bootcamp from january 2021 and it met and and exceeded my expectations in both material as well as the vibe that was set by the teachers. The course contains a well balanced package of relevant theory and practice and I learned a lot about Python, Pandas, SQL, machine learning with a data analysis approach. It's a really valuable investment and you get every penny in return with a great set of knowledge that helps you move forward in the area of data analysis. It is an intense course but the teachers are super supportive, encouraging and great at making the lessons, labs and projects both interesting and fun!
Moreover, the instructors create a great atmosphere for studying and having an all over good time. I can definitely recommend this Bootcamp!
- Great learning experience- 12/21/2020Vladimir Nakade Bykov • senior scientist • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via LinkedInI have attended NOD Data analytics Python coding bootcamp in october- december 2020. This is onsite bootcamp, we studied in a small group, thus it was easy to discuss with teachers our problems and it was very straightforward to get help and assistance. Despite of very high pace of study, covering basics of Python and its applications to data analysis in 10 weeks, the atmosphere in the classroom was nice and encouraging. Learning material was practical and adapted to the current needs of industry. I am very satisfied with what I have learned in such short period of time which would otherwise take a few years to achieve if I would do as self-learning study. I highly recommend NOD bootcamp to anyone who wants to learn Python and its application to data analysis and machine learning.
- Axel Tevell • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: Stockholm • Verified via GitHubI did this bootcamp in the autumn of 2020 and could not be happier about it! I had some experience in java but wanted to learn python, pandas and SQL since im inrerested in machine learning and have realised during this course how important these skills and how sought after they are amongst employers. Even though it had a steep price it was worth every penny and i have gained a new perspective of what i want to work with in the future. The instructurs are great and you can tell they have invested a lot of time to prepare the course and create a good atmosphere at the bootcamp!
- Wonderful Experience- 12/21/2020Ager • Cybersecurity • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmWith a background in electrical engineering and information security, I could not find any program to attend programming languages that are very helpful to proceed with my desired cybersecurity profession. I found Nod as the only coding Bootcamp that offers Python, SQL, and Machine learning courses and I finally decided to join and start a new life experience. After ten hardworking weeks, I can say that I got what I was looking for. It was a very great experience, with great people and a wonderful environment. The right decision that I made!
- Challenging and super-rewarding!- 12/21/2020Ebba • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmThis bootcamp has opened so many new doors for me. The first three weeks were really tough, and it was really challenging absorbing and learning the ways of coding. But once you get to know the basics, you overcame the first hurdle and the progression from there was just crazy. Before the bootcamp, I thought I was a non-technical person, and now 10 weeks later I have a whole new confidence in tech. The teachers encourage and support you, the curriculum is well planned with both theory, coding sessions and independent projects, and the bootcamp pushes your boundaries and challenges you in the best way.
- Great coding experiance at Nod- 12/21/2020Ludwig • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmThe Nod coding Bootcamp help me to become an autonomous Python coder. I started with no former coding knowledge and ended doing advanced machine learning codes with python. At Nod I learned Python programming from
start to advanced. I was very happy with the teachers and the friendly enviroment.
- Very pleased with my experience!- 9/14/2020Agnes Englund • Graduate • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmI attended this bootcamp with no prior coding experience, and it's incredible how much I've learned! This bootcamp program was perfect for me, as I wanted a fast and solid way to learn how to code before starting my career in UX Design. The teachers are very helpful and eager to provide the best course program possible, that includes a carefully prepared curriculum as well as a good atmosphere.
- Nils Skoglund • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmI've had a great experience where Nod has become my second home for the duration of the camp. If you want to get started in data analytics I can heartily recommend Nod. The teachers manage to cover a lot of ground in a short amount of time. As the bootcamp has progressed I've felt more and more compelled to continue a journey in data analytics and I feel Nod has given me a perfect start.
- Impressed with my own learning curve- 9/14/2020Ebba Cramér • Student • Course: Data Analytics • Campus: StockholmGreat program. I came in with zero experience and have learned more than I could have dreamed of. The program is designed to build on the skills you've acquired the previous week which is helpful in many ways. For one what you learn actually sticks and moreover classes get gradually more advanced. Therefore the quite intense 10 weeks don't feel as tough as I imagined they would and I still feel like I've learned more than I expected. In addition to a good curriculum there's also a really nice ambience in the classroom and a lot of measures are taken to make sure the students have a great time while learning valuable skills.
- Great way to really learn!- 9/14/2020Anonymous • Graduate • Campus: StockholmTo begin with, great bootcamp! With a bachelors in economics I felt this was a perfect complement for my future career. I started the course with no previous experience within the field and I am really happy I took the chance to get this education in the bootcamp format. The atmosphere are super and the teachers are really helpful. During the course you get the chance to work with both big projects and smaller challenges. I would really recommend this course to future students.