LabsIOT is a full-time, 22-week and part-time, 44-week online Data Science program. LabsIOT sees a unique opportunity to prepare job applicants for the paradigm shift in the way modern applications are being written and how data is used to provide business feedback. LabsIOT focuses on applications of Data Science in a real-world context, providing skills and experiences students can use when working in an industry setting. This program looks for students that have a basic familiarity with Microsoft Office, Mac or Linux Operating System and prefers students to have at least one year experience in a business or technical role. The experiential curriculum allows for meeting times with mentors that are set for group or one-on-one meetings, as needed, but at least once a week. The mentor is available to answer individual questions and provide feedback by using collaborative technologies like Google+ Hangouts and join.me.
Recent LabsIOT News
Students will learn technical skills in data science with the following courses: Understanding Customers, Predicting Profitability and Customer Preferences, Big Data Web Mining, and Deep Analytics and Visualization. Students will collaborate with each other on the conceptual and design aspects of each project but then do the hands-on implementation individually. Students will utilize: The Weka open source machine learning package, R and R Studio, Amazon Web Services, Elastic Map Reduce, Hadoop, Python, advanced R packages for statistics, data visualization, time series analysis and machine learning.
- Start Date
- None scheduled
- Class size
- Minimum Skill Level
- Placement Test
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
Our latest on LabsIOT
Welcome to our last monthly coding bootcamp news roundup of 2016! Each month, we look at all the happenings from the coding bootcamp world from new bootcamps to fundraising announcements, to interesting trends we’re talking about in the office. This December, we heard about a bootcamp scholarship from Uber, employers who are happily hiring bootcamp grads, investments from New York State and a Tokyo-based staffing firm, diversity in tech, and as usual, new coding schools, courses, and campuses!Continue Reading →