israel-tech-challenge-logo

Israel Tech Challenge

Tel Aviv

Israel Tech Challenge

Israel Tech Challenge offers a range of programs in data science, software development, full-stack web development, hardware engineering and cybersecurity based in Tel Aviv, Israel. ITC aims to open the door for talented professionals to develop their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech.

Programs range from 3 months to 10 months. Each program is designed differently but each program is intensive and inspired by the Israeli Defense Force's "8200 unit" methods & job placement assistance. All programs give students an experience of the Tel Aviv lifestyle, with trips and events. Longer programs also include Hebrew classes, networking, hackathons and tech events. In addition to programs for professionals, Israel Tech Challenge also offers a 2-month Summer Internship program in a paid working experience at tech companies.

Applicants must be proficient in reading and writing in English, as ITC programs are taught in English.

Recent Israel Tech Challenge Reviews: Rating 3.89

LocationTel Aviv
    • Amazing!
      - 6/22/2016
      Jordan Mizrachi • Student

Israel Tech Challenge is an intensive boot camp that teaches you a full stack program. I was in the three week summer break and I learned HTML, CSS and Javascript.

I highly recommend the CTO program they have connctions with industry partners such as PayPal, Check Point, EMC and startups such as Dapulse.

• Probably the worst
      - 12/3/2020
      I've spoken with many people from different bootcamps and ITC, which I attended, is probably the worst. They only care about their image and not about the students. All their money and effort goes to marketing. The only goal is to bring more people, they don't care about the education quality or after course placement.
    • Anonymous • CEO
      I was interviewed by this arrogant rude lady named jennifer. I have more than enough experience and she barely asked me any questions in the interview. I am working on my MSC and have my BSC and I was denied without any reason after I passed the exam. They missed more than one appointment and were unprofessional and do not give any numbers or percentages on how many people get jobs after this program. They offer no loans no scholarships for 5 months and expect you to live in Israel with no income. This place is a scam and took away my time and they asked for personal documentation BEFORE I WAS ACCEPTED! Very suspicious and as an American I would say avoid this place.  No one wants to work or deal with people with nasty attitudes who do not know how to properly evaluate others. FAIL.
      - 2/17/2019

IITC had a real impact on my career. Not only it provided me a solid background in machine learning in just a couple of months but it opened for me doors that I would not have even looked at. It eased my integretion in Israel over my expectations.

I highly recommend

• Do not get scammed
      - 12/18/2018

Worst experience of my life in Israel, welcome to a scammer world, ITC is a company it thinks first to their money before the success of their students. The courses are mediocre. The horrible conditions 50 in a very small room. And the incompetent staffs will not be there to help you. I advise all those who come here to have real information to really think before embarking on this horrible experience.

• Terrible
      - 6/5/2018

I echo the sentiments of the review left on 1/18/2017. One which I would have taken very seriously, had I seen another like it.

Plain and simple, would never recommend.

If there are graduates, particularly Americans, who feel that the education provided by ITC was anything other than a disorganized waste of time, please respond. (The French seem to have a very different idea of what it means to work and learn efficiently.)

Anyone can agree to appear in a company-produced video because they figure it will help in the long run to be a good sport about things, as he or she seeks out employment in a relatively small tech community. It's another thing entirely to write a hearfelt review extolling the educational benefits of having attended ITC for several months.

It seems that in previous cohorts, students were at least granted the freedom to go on interviews and learn as they pleased, for example working through the problems in Cracking the Coding Interview together prior to the job and intership search. Now things are dictated to students.

• Bad
      - 1/18/2017

As much as I wish ITC to succeed, the bootcamp cohort W16-17, was one of the worst organized academic experiences I have ever had. This bootcamp had one teaching assistant for 26 participants. Lecturers were average and did not have much interaction with students and slideshows always seem put together at the last second full of typos and confusing content. Administration while claiming to care, does little to address lack of resourcing. The administration also does little to organize the day efficiently, and never adheres to schedules. All in all this organization is cheating participants of their money, would never recommend.