Israel Tech Challenge
Israel Tech Challenge is a coding education program based out of Tel Aviv offering a range of programs in software development and cyber security, ranging from 3 weeks to 5 months. The programs include a 3-week mini bootcamp teaching the basics of coding, a 5-month CTO Boot Camp, a 10-week programmer internship, a 6-week cyber security program, a 10-month cyber security and data science fellowship.
All programs give students an experience of the Tel Aviv lifestyle, with trips and events. Longer programs also include Hebrew classes, networking, hackathons and tech events.
Recent Israel Tech Challenge Reviews: Rating 3.5
Israel Tech Challenge Reviews
2 reviews sorted by:
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
I highly recommend the CTO program they have connctions with industry partners such as PayPal, Check Point, EMC and startups such as Dapulse.
As much as I wish ITC to succeed, the bootcamp cohort W16-17, was one of the worst organized academic experiences I have ever had. This bootcamp had one teaching assistant for 26 participants. Lecturers were average and did not have much interaction with students and slideshows always seem put together at the last second full of typos and confusing content. Administration while claiming to care, does little to address lack of resourcing. The administration also does little to organize the day efficiently, and never adheres to schedules. All in all this organization is cheating participants of their money, would never recommend.