Interaction Design Foundation
Interaction Design Foundation’s UX bootcamp is an eight-week, online program with a focus on job-readiness. The Interaction Design Foundation bootcamp is self-paced, allowing for students to customize learning around their own schedules. Interaction Design Foundation (IDF) is an independent non-profit initiative with a mission to raise the standard of global design education while lowering the cost.
While Interaction Design Foundation does not require any technical prerequisites, prior knowledge of design concepts and technical skills will be beneficial. Free Interaction Design Foundation courses are available to those students who need additional training and have already enrolled in the bootcamp. Students will have a lifetime access to any project materials completed during the bootcamp. Students are also given a one-year Interaction Design Foundation membership, which includes Interaction Design Foundation courses.
The focus of the Interaction Design Foundation bootcamp is mentor-led portfolio-building. Mentors are experienced UX design professionals, and Interaction Design Foundation matches each student with their personal mentor. Under the mentor’s guidance, each student creates, finalizes, and learns how to present a design portfolio. This portfolio includes practical and guided projects, and can be a mix of the student’s own personal projects and real-world project briefs provided by Interaction Design Foundation.
In the last two weeks of class, mentors help participants prepare for job interviews and practice presenting their portfolios. Students also do design interviews with recruiters from creative staffing agencies like Bamboo Crowd and Creative Circle to ready them for job interviews. An Interaction Design Foundation certificate is issued upon completion of the bootcamp.
Recent Interaction Design Foundation Reviews: Rating
Recent Interaction Design Foundation News
- Data Visualization, Design, Product Management, Mobile, User Experience Design, Front End
OnlinePart Time8 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,146 Class size N/A Location OnlineAn exciting opportunity to create and hone your personal portfolio site and get ready for a new job in UX. You’ll be paired with a mentor who suits your personality, knowledge and experience to ensure you receive the most valuable feedback and advice. What’s more, you’ll work on unique projects relevant to your industry and career interests, get support with your job applications and have a call with a design recruiter! As a non-profit, the Interaction Design Foundation is able to offer a bootcamp at barely 10% of the average price of bootcamps in the industry. You can expect top quality mentors and resources, round-the-clock support and expert assistance without breaking the bank!
Deposit No deposit required Refund / Guarantee 14-day money back guarantee; option to pause and resume the bootcamp as per your needs.
Minimum Skill Level Open to all, beginners included. The bootcamp also comes with access to our Ivy League level UX design courses, so you can learn core fundamentals alongside the practical structure of the bootcamp at your own pace! Prep Work Once enrolled, you'll go through a comprehensive onboarding process to help us shortlist the best mentors for your unique needs and goals. Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.