indiana-wesleyan-university-cybersecurity-bootcamp-logo

Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp

Average Rating5.0
2 Reviews
1 Course

The Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp offers a part-time 24-week Cybersecurity bootcamp, run entirely online, in partnership with College Gateway for America. The program incorporates more than 75 different hands-on immersive virtual lab exercises and focuses on concepts applicable to certifications such as the CompTIA Security+ and CySA+. Students will first learn architecture and design, integrated risk management (IRM), disaster recovery plans (...

2 Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp Reviews

• Joshua Alexander Chandler
    Business Owner • Student • Cybersecurity Analysis Certificate Bootcamp • Online
    Dec 06, 2022

Essential

At first I was hesitant about moving forward with this. But then I realized something. I need to do something different with my life and was wondering where or how I could even start. Well, the answer was right in my face. I love the program, I love the courses and I love the overall concept. They have exactly what I need and what I want. Don’t believe it? Find out yourself.
    CSM • Applicant • Online
    Jan 07, 2023

CSM

I have completed my CSM training and certification through Knowledge Hut and it was a great learning experience. Everything was very well organized and I received all the training material and other resources beforehand. The trainer was knowledgeable and made the sessions interactive. I understood lot of key concepts which will help me in my work. Everything was up to the mark and I thoroughly enjoyed the sessions, looking forward to pursue more trainings.

Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp Alumni Outcomes

Recent Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp News

There are no blog posts about this school yet.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp worth it?
Is Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp legit?
Does Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp offer scholarships or accept the GI Bill?
Can I read Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp reviews?
Is Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp accredited?
Locations
Career tracks
FAQs

How much does Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp cost?

The average bootcamp costs $14,142, but Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp does not share pricing information. You can read a cost-comparison of other popular bootcamps!

What courses does Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp teach?

Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp offers courses like Cybersecurity Analysis Certificate Bootcamp.

Where does Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp have campuses?

Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp teaches students Online in a remote classroom.

Is Indiana Wesleyan University Cybersecurity Bootcamp worth it?
Employment Rate