iDevOps.io is a 6-month online training program in the United States. iDevOps.io’s extensive tool kit consists of: Saltstack, Chef, Splunk, DataDog, Docket, Pagerduty, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, New Relic, Sumologic and Capistrano. iDevOps is a global consulting partner that brings cutting-edge strategies, cloud-native workloads and automation to their clients through industry standard teaching platforms which include both academic instruction as well as hands-on open source projects. Their platform, built by a collective group of professionals, aims to expedite the training and hiring of competent and reliable DevOps engineers. Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the United States and can do so at their own pace, in the comfort of their home. Mentoring sessions are readily available anytime for students desiring this service.
Students apply online; no prerequisites are needed and there are no stipulations in regard to technical background. Once students are signed up, they will complete the academic portion of the program through their online portal.
After completion of the academics and successful completion of the certification exams, students will then participate in 360 hours of open source work tasks, working directly with instructors to build their professional and working experience as a DevOps Engineer. In addition to unlimited access to mentoring services, iDevOps.io also offers career and resume coaching, Interview Assistance, Job Search Assistance, Linkedin Learning Subscription and hands-on training with real-world technology.
Recent iDevOps.io Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent iDevOps.io News
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineDevOps.io is a 6-month online training program in the United States covering Saltstack, Chef, Splunk, DataDog, Docket, Pagerduty, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, New Relic, Sumologic and Capistrano.
Minimum Skill Level No prerequisites are needed, and there are no stipulations in regard to technical background. Placement Test No Interview No
2 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.
- Taylor Halcomb • DevOps Engineer • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Over my time in the course, I have gained an incredible amount of information and abilities that I would have otherwise not have learned from a simple lesson plan.This course covers an extensive amount of skills for the DevOps field. The leaders and mentors really care about your success and it shows by what you gain from the course. They are always willing to help. Everything this course offers is well-thought-out and carefully designed to fit each student's needs. I highly reccommend anyone thinking about starting new, or transitioning into the field of DevOps to sign up!
- Akira Kaneshiro • Associate DevOps Engineer • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I have known the founder of iDevOps.io for a while, he is a responsiable and knowledge person, and really want every of his students to be successful. The program is not only a valuable resource for anyone with any background to transit to DevOps, but also is well equiped anyone with technical skills and confidence to deal with DevOps challenges. This program is well-organized and designed for the high demand of Devops engineers. You will learn many popular tools in the market and contribute the open source project to enhance your capabilities. The mentors are always avaiable for help and guide you to get your dream DevOps job by helping your resume and interviews. I highly recommand this program to anyone that want to get into the DevOps world regardless your eductional background. As long as you are passionate about DevOps and work hard, iDevOps.io will help you succeed. Note: this is not an advertisement. I am one of his students and get my first DevOps job from his help.