iDevOps.io is a 6-month online training program in the United States. iDevOps.io’s extensive tool kit consists of: Saltstack, Chef, Splunk, DataDog, Docket, Pagerduty, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, New Relic, Sumologic and Capistrano. iDevOps is a global consulting partner that brings cutting-edge strategies, cloud-native workloads and automation to their clients through industry standard teaching platforms which include both academic instruction as well as hands-on open source projects. Their platform, built by a collective group of professionals, aims to expedite the training and hiring of competent and reliable DevOps engineers. Students can complete their courses from anywhere in the United States and can do so at their own pace, in the comfort of their home. Mentoring sessions are readily available anytime for students desiring this service.
Students apply online; no prerequisites are needed and there are no stipulations in regard to technical background. Once students are signed up, they will complete the academic portion of the program through their online portal.
After completion of the academics and successful completion of the certification exams, students will then participate in 360 hours of open source work tasks, working directly with instructors to build their professional and working experience as a DevOps Engineer. In addition to unlimited access to mentoring services, iDevOps.io also offers career and resume coaching, Interview Assistance, Job Search Assistance, Linkedin Learning Subscription and hands-on training with real-world technology.
Recent iDevOps.io Reviews: Rating 5.0
Recent iDevOps.io News
OnlinePart Time5 Hours/week26 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost N/A Class size N/A Location OnlineDevOps.io is a 6-month online training program in the United States covering Saltstack, Chef, Splunk, DataDog, Docket, Pagerduty, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services, Puppet, New Relic, Sumologic and Capistrano.
Minimum Skill Level No prerequisites are needed, and there are no stipulations in regard to technical background. Placement Test No Interview No
9 reviews sorted by:
- Wonderful Course for Jump Starting your Career- 2/23/2022Jake Beckmann • ProdOps Engineer with CoreLogic, Intern/Student with iDevOps.io • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInOver the time i spent in the course i learned and huge amount of information concepts and important finer details needed to find my way in the DevOps and other related fields and how they function. After learning the "basics" we would start working in real environments on cloud infrastructure the same way people in the industry would and it would equate to actually work experience on projects that you can speak to when you start the interview process and show that you know what your talking about or at least know enough about the concepts to find any answers you need to complete "Real World Tasks". Having this excellent group of Mentors that work in the field already was extremely helpful and they really care about your success in the course and want to help you get into the workplace, you can see their passion every day with how much of their time they devote to the students in the course, even after working full time jobs with their companies.
Overall this is a fantastic place to start if you have always wanted to work in the backend of the world of computers, tho the focus of this is in DevOps, these skills applies to a number of other job titles and once you learn the methods you can branch out to several other programming related fields. If this is the kinda thing you have always wanted to do, then look no further and join the iDevOps.io Team and have one of the best learning experience you can find with these dedicated mentors by your side!
- Great Program for becoming a DevOps engineer- 11/10/2021Alexis Beltran-Meza • Product Support Engineer at Spectro Cloud • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedInReally enjoyed the program, they were really helpful in teaching and providing information. The program helped me in learning methods in solving and being able to learn new technology on the fly. My favorite part was using and learning with industries standards and technology, unlike colleges where they tend to use very old and outdated stuff. While searching for a job they provided me with a list of where to apply, the best way to apply, the best way to write a resume, and also helped out with interview questions and prepared me to become a great interviewer.
- Taylor Halcomb • DevOps Engineer • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
Over my time in the course, I have gained an incredible amount of information and abilities that I would have otherwise not have learned from a simple lesson plan.This course covers an extensive amount of skills for the DevOps field. The leaders and mentors really care about your success and it shows by what you gain from the course. They are always willing to help. Everything this course offers is well-thought-out and carefully designed to fit each student's needs. I highly reccommend anyone thinking about starting new, or transitioning into the field of DevOps to sign up!
- Akira Kaneshiro • Associate DevOps Engineer • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online • Verified via LinkedIn
I have known the founder of iDevOps.io for a while, he is a responsiable and knowledge person, and really want every of his students to be successful. The program is not only a valuable resource for anyone with any background to transit to DevOps, but also is well equiped anyone with technical skills and confidence to deal with DevOps challenges. This program is well-organized and designed for the high demand of Devops engineers. You will learn many popular tools in the market and contribute the open source project to enhance your capabilities. The mentors are always avaiable for help and guide you to get your dream DevOps job by helping your resume and interviews. I highly recommand this program to anyone that want to get into the DevOps world regardless your eductional background. As long as you are passionate about DevOps and work hard, iDevOps.io will help you succeed. Note: this is not an advertisement. I am one of his students and get my first DevOps job from his help.
- DevOps Engineer- 11/8/2021Hung Q • Jr. SRE • Graduate • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: OnlineBefore joining iDevops.io I was working as a Sales Ops Analyst and hating it. I had very little coding/devops knowledge, but wanted to change my career path. iDevOps.io not only taught me how to code, but to think like an engineer. Giving me the tools to become a DevOps Engineer, or in my case a Site Reliability Engineer. You come out of the course with Cloud experience, hands on experience with IaC, CI/CD pipelines, Bash/Python, and other DevOps tools. My current job is more fulfilling, arguably easier, and future proof.
- A powerful tool to create a better future- 3/18/2021Michael Dowdy • DevOps EnigneerGoing through the program has helped me build skills that I will use the rest of my life and would not be able to learn else where. The instructors care about your future and want you to succeed and it really shows with the relationships they build with the students in the program. You gain tons of hands on experience and even working in team environments working with other students and mentors within the program while also building the confidence to match.
- DevOps Training with iDevOps.io- 1/5/2021Theo I. • DevOps Engineer • Campus: Online
- A Great Program With a Great Future- 12/30/2020Gavin Y. • StudentiDevOps is a great learning platform that will help prepare you for the working world not only with academics but with on-the-job training that will help acclimate you to the actual processes that enable you to problem solve in a variety of situations. iDevOps arms you with the mentalities, practices and strategies that help you attack issues from multiple angles in an efficient way, driving you towards successful resolutions. The program is exceptional and the resources and educators involved are invaluable.
- student- 1/4/2021Anonymous • Student • Course: DevOps Training • Campus: Online