greyatom-school-of-data-science-logo

GreyAtom School of Data Science

Mumbai

GreyAtom School of Data Science

GreyAtom School of Data Science offers a part-time, 24-week and full-time, 14-week full stack data science engineering course in Mumbai, India. The course covers core and advanced data science concepts, teaching Python, Hadoop, Django, WebDriver, PostgreSQL, Mongodb, and more. Students will learn by doing, utilizing real-world industry data sets and completing four data science projects throughout the course with guidance from industry-experienced instructors.

GreyAtom looks for the following qualities in applicants – curiosity, intellectual agility, statistical fluency, research stamina, scientific rigor, and a skeptical nature. A bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field like math, physics, statistics, or economics is required. Applicants can apply online, and those chosen will be invited to a panel interview and receive an aptitude test.

The GreyAtom careers team offers valuable tools and coaching before, during, and after the course to help students achieve their individual goals. Students have access to a specific Career Advisor and a Speaker Series with workshops focused on resume writing, LinkedIn, salary negotiations, and mock technical interviews.

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science Reviews: Rating 4.92

all (274) reviews for GreyAtom School of Data Science →

Recent GreyAtom School of Data Science News

• Data Science Masters Program - Remote

LocationMumbai
      The Data Science Masters Program - Remote is GreyAtom's online, mentor-led program that stretches over 6 months and gives the learner hands-on learning of of the domain. The program offers- - Industry-grade curriculum - 12-month access to GreyAtom Learning Platform resources - 26 mentor-led session - 8 learners per group - 6 solo and capstone projects - 2 hackathons Program Outcomes - Build production grade applications - Be fully industry-ready with projects built on REAL data - Solve assignments and quizzes for each module - Participate in Hackathons - Become employable, from startups to major tech giants Learning Benefits - Comprehensive tech support - Unlimited access to lecture videos - Help you build a strong portfolio (GitHub ) and a great social presence (LinkedIn)
      ScholarshipUp to 30%
    • Data Science Masters Program with Deep Learning

Data Science
      LocationMumbai
      GreyAtom’s 10 Month course covers core and advanced concepts, techniques, and tools that a data scientist will find handy in aiding business decision-making.

- 3/9/2019
      Rita Dagha
      Projects are where one learns to apply the knowledge learnt in classroom. The data that we handle in classroom are comparatively less complicated than the ones that actual data scientists work on. GreyAtom sources raw data from industry for projects and coding sessions. It provides us a reality check of as to how complex and intricate data sets can get and how one can handle them. It has helped me bridge my knowledge gap and tackle all sorts of data sets. They encourage us to participate in hackathons wherein we source our classroom knowledge to solve complex problems in a limited period of time. GreyAtom provides industry relevant projects and thus makes the learning process more fun and realistic.
    • Nice experience
      - 2/14/2019
      Ishita Vora  User Photo
      Ishita Vora Verified via LinkedIn
      If there is one thing that I always keep in mind when opting for a Data Science Program is being assured of the mentor: student ratio. If the number of students is really high, I don’t think I can learn much. That was a good aspect about GreyAtom where I took up a specialisation in Reinforcement Learning. They have a 1:8 ratio which assures good use of the time given to each student individually as well as a group.
    • Kinjal Thakkar  User Photo
      Kinjal Thakkar • Software Developer • Student Verified via LinkedIn

Data Science Masters Program by GreyAtom is a program that has helped me immensely.  The program is designed to keep you on track, so you learn to code “today”. Their online learning platform is the best drill that takes you through a series of assignments, projects & hackathons that help build your confidence over time. I come from a non-Python background, but with the help of GreyAtom’s mentors, advisors, I have been able to learn well enough to become a DATA SCIENTIST. The best part is there’s always someone (a mentor) to answer all your questions. I feel this is what differentiates GreyAtom from the rest.

• Raviraj  User Photo
      Raviraj • Learner • Graduate Verified via GitHub

GreyAtom Helped me buid confidence of working in Data Science, The mentors were really cool, friendly and always there for help when stuck with doubt, they taught us how to think and what to think when working in Data Science, had to unlearn and relearn many things from scratch the right way, Their culture of learn and do real work really does magic for many and it certainly did for me.

- 3/11/2018
      Rishabh  User Photo
      Rishabh • Lead Programmer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn

The instructors were amazing and the active involvement of founders was helpful. What I loved the most were guest speaker sessions. We got a great insight into what the industry needs which helped us learn the right skills.

• Amazing course
      - 3/10/2018
      Arun Kutty  User Photo
      Arun Kutty • Senior Architect • Student Verified via LinkedIn
      The curriculum is very well thought of and has a good flow . Some of the lecturers were truly amazing . I really liked the full stack data science engineering program and will recommend it to anyone who wants to start Thier career in data science
    • Nikhil Prasad  User Photo
      Nikhil Prasad • Software Developer • Graduate Verified via LinkedIn
      The real office simulation, daily standups, real tools and workflows that expert programmers employ excited me a lot. We were asked to build and deploy real products in our Capstone project led by Mentors from the industry. Not only that, we collaborated with other students on projects - simulating real-time teamwork. Moreover they conduct meetups, events webinars to bring us up to speed on relevant issues and building our professional network with other data practitioners who not only expanded knowledge but also gave us the chance to look beyond forcing us to be better and constantly motivated us to get us through the hard phase of learning by doing real work.
    • dream learning
      - 1/30/2020
      vikrant martad • Graduate

GreyAtom’s grind makes you a good data scientist. From assignmengts to group sessions and  hackathons to capstone, the roller-coaster ride is worthwhile. You forget 6 months hard work when you land up with your dream job.

• good
      - 1/30/2020
      alliya khan • Graduate

Graduating from GreyAtom gave me a head start in data science. I was a math major and minor in economics. It was a tgough career choice for me but once I joined the school, I got the clarity and career direction. The learning platform at GreyAtom threw light on my strengths and weaknesses. Mistake analyzer helped me correct my mistakes. Code along sessions were very useful and gave me so much practice in programming. I also got help from my mentors in solo sessions and they kept me on track. Weekly dashboards too kept us on track. Learning is fun here!

• ted • Graduate

I am honored to write a recview for this great institute. It is easily one of the best choices in India. There is so much confusion online about data science and data scientis’s role. GreyAtom’s counselors and academic student supporet team are capable enough to clarify all your doubts. Mentors and Career staff would hold hyour hand and help you ace any interview while imparting the experiencial knowledge. They make sure that you learn the latest in the tech field and apply it too. The professional atmosphere also help in developing your personality.

• great
      adi sanghvi • Graduate

Go east go west, GreyAtom is the best! It is a comprehensive data science school that teaches you futuristic technology. The biggest plus is that your learning is lifelong and you will definitely land up with a great job.

• recommended
      deep prit • Graduate

Data Science is a buzz word and data scientists are a new creed of “Geeky” intellectuals who can command any salary in our world of high-tech era. I too wanted to jump the band wagon but the toughest part was to shop for a right online data science school. During my search, a friend of mine introduced me to GreyAtom. The counselor, I forget the name, returned my call in less than 12 hours after I left an online message. She could answer all my queries. The academic team and mentors supported me throughout the course clarifying all my doubts. I enjoyed code along sessions and hackathons. The best part was that all my projects were neatly compiled in a very attractive portfolio. The career team made sure I got a good job.

• thanks greyatom
      abdul bassit • Graduate

Hi All! I feel it is a great priviledge to be doing Masters at GreyAtom. It holds your hand from the time you join the school to the time of you landing your dream job. Yes, l have literally experienced it. It all happened in 6 months. I was an anlyst and wanted to be a data scientist with a raise in salary, more decision making power and job satsfation. GreyAtom gave me all! Their academic and career team helped me make a professional portfolio that carried the best projects I worked on. Mentors gave me a hands on experience in how the industry works, on live data. Now I am a coveted data scientist at Delloite. Thanks GreyAtom

• complete course
      sarim nangi • Graduate

GreyAtom is a very good school. It makes you a good data scientist who can compete with the best in the industry.

• best
      kinjal lathia • Graduate

Summing up my stay at GreyAtom, I liked the academic staff, student support staff and career professional team. The business of teaching is so professional at this school, I am sure more graduates like me would agree that. The organization is run like a corporate where systems are in place be it the Weekly Dashboard, Standf-up meetings every morning or mistake analyzers. Best take away is the portfolio that showcases your best work which is a sure shot of getting a good job. All in all…a great school!

• kripa singh • Graduate

It is difficult to put a beautiful experience into words. I liked the ecosystem at GreyAtom. The vibrant culture and enthusiastic mentors and staff make it a great Data Science School where you are first taught how to learn and learning is lifelong. I recommend it to all!

• would give it 5*
      krupa shah • Graduate

What a place to be! Had an amazing time at GreyAtom’s campus in Mumbai. Be it the people, staff or curriculum, the school offers easily one of the best Learning Platforms in data science. I would say join this school if you are hungry for learning with an open mind. It offers the world class ciurriculum with high-tech courses like ML, Computer Vision and Deep Learning from basics to advanced levels. Staff is like wow! I remember when I first spoke to Monica, she was so helpful. She clarified all my doubts and helped me make my mind. Mentor Arunabh was fantastic in code along and solo sessions. I would give it 5*!

• Data scientist
      Ketan sanghavi • Graduate
      Lots a learning happening at GreyAtom...go for it! You’re sure going to be a very happy data scientist!
    • Best mentors
      Brij patil • Graduate
      Seriously, GreyAtom is one of the best data science schools in India. I scouted for institutes online and must have spent sleepless nights when I hit upon the reviews of GreyAtom. I checked with one of my colleagues who I discovered had recently graduated from this school. He recommended it strongly. Also I was impressed by the counselor who took less than 12 hours to turn around. She answered all my queries. Another thing that I really like is the experiential learning. Mentors are very professional and the projects they make us work on are derived from real time data. There’s not a single dull moment at GreyAtom!
    • Best of best
      Neel nilambar • Graduate
      So far so good! A month into the program and grind has started. But no complaints! The academic team, students support staff and mentors are all so helpful. I am kind of liking the cool culture here.
    • cool course
      aditya shah • Graduate

I am happy to write for GreyAtom. I joined the six months DSM program three months ago. I have completed many assignments, 1 hackathon and 1 code along session. The way the program is crafted, a lot of learning is happening. Assignments are like zigsaw pieces of a larger problem that we will come to know once we have solved them. Whatever projects we do are automatically published on GitHub and the career professionals are helping us compiling our portfolio. I am deeply grateful to the entire staff at GreyAtom for all the help they are extending.

• great exp
      vidhi kamani • Graduate

GreyAtom is a cool place to be. I have learnt how to learn and learning you get at GreyAtom is for lifetime. Their curriculum and learning platform are world class. Every day you learn new things while you handle different types of assignments. Courses in in machine learning, AI and computer vision and deep learning are fantastic. I was helped greatly by mistake analyzer software, agile concept and solo sessions. We are made to work on live projects so we can get tremendous experience in how problems are solved in the industry. Would definitely recommend to one and all.

• great assignments
      rina singh • Graduate

I did the learning from GreyAtom 6 months before. I am happy writing this. It helps me in getting job here in the IT company. Juhi took mock interviews and she made my very good cv. Manas was my teacher no no they call menter. Very good teaching he did in coding, algorithms writing and other courses. He was industry standards. I can do problem solving in very big data.

• best ever
      - 11/27/2019
      tanu patel • Graduate

GreyAtom has a very competitive online DSM program. I like the projects that we are doing be it, mentored hackathons; assignments; hiring challenges; self study and guided projects. We actually get to process dirty data from the industry. Another thing that fascinates me here is that our work gets published on GitHub and our best projects are being compiled into our portfolio. All the different teams work together to help us. No complains!

• worth it
      - 11/27/2019
      anu jha • Graduate

Well reviews are really not my cup a tea but yup GreyAtom is a great school and will keep churning out excellent data scientists. I owe my success to GreyAtom!

• happy writing this
      - 11/26/2019
      praveen bhajan • Graduate

Reviews are very important as they can decide the fate of any organization. I would try to be brief and totally honest. GreyAtom is one of the best online data science schools. It provides a great learning platform where you can self evaluate your strengths and weaknesses and it gives you recommendations to achieve your program targets. Its career team helps you prepare for the toughest interviews and help compile your portfolio. I will give it 4.5 stars.