flockjay-logo

Flockjay

Flockjay

Flockjay is a 10-week, part-time, online tech sales training bootcamp. Students will learn to effectively qualify, prospect, and close sales within the tech industry, all while using software to build a repeatable process. The first 10 weeks of FlockJay’s courses teach tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Zoom, Drift, Slack, and Streak. Training is conducted through live, online classes where students will engage in real-time conversations as well as receive detailed, one-on-one reviews via live video. The final 2 weeks are focused on job placement. Flockjay’s mission is to make tech accessible to people from all locations and backgrounds with an emphasis on diversity. To achieve this, Flockjay offers classes at no up-front cost. Instead, tuition is paid only after employment.

Flockjay is set up to help individuals with no previous tech sales experience. Those interested in taking courses must first complete an online form. The application is sent directly to the Head of Administration. Applicants will then be given follow up questions by a member of the staff. FlockJay’s training programs start at the beginning of every month, so that after approval, students can begin the program almost immediately.

Flockjay provides two tuition options. Students may pay tuition upfront or Flockjay offers deferred tuition, which will be paid in installments after graduating the program (Deferred Tuition Agreement). These installment payment amounts may differ due to state regulations. Students may also be eligible for a scholarship after submitting their application.

Recent Flockjay Reviews: Rating 4.94

all (100) reviews for Flockjay →

Recent Flockjay News

Read all (6) articles about Flockjay →
  • Tech Sales Bootcamp

Salesforce, Sales, Email Marketing
    Flockjay is a 100% online program is design to get you job ready in 10 weeks. It teaches everything you need to break into tech sales, from foundational sales techniques to software tools. The curriculum is designed by sales professionals from places like Facebook, Google, and Salesforce. Class is held online Monday to Thursday, 5-8pm PT, in a virtual classroom with your instructors and fellow learners. The experience is highly participatory with many opportunities to practice what you just learned. Our instructors are top performing sales reps teaching from their actual experience closing million dollar deals. Our goal is to help you start a lucrative career in tech. So, after you graduate our Career Services team will introduce you to hiring managers at top tech companies. Our team will revamp your resume, train you how to interview, and even help you negotiate salary. Our top students can even land jobs before they graduate! We offer flexible tuition options so you can launch a career debt free. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront cost and pay small monthly amounts after you land a job making at least $40k. We also offer a prorated refund policy because we understand life happens.
    Tuition PlansWe offer 2 tuition options. With our Deferred Tuition you can start for $0 upfront. You pay $425/month for 18 months after you land a job paying at least $40k. With our Upfront Tuition option you can receive a 20% discount. Restrictions may apply.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents who withdraw from the program during the first week are entitled to a full refund. Students who withdraw between the 2nd and 6th weeks are offered a prorated refund.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo degree or prior tech experience are required.
    Prep WorkTo increase your chances of being selected for Flockjay, make sure to demonstrate that you have a basic understanding of tech/software sales. We want to know that you've done some research and are making an informed decision!
    Erik • Roe • Graduate
    Flockjay is a saving grace! The drive and enthusiasm to break out into the SaaS world were overwhelming and my efforts weren't as fast-acting as my motivation. Flockjay was exactly what I needed to adapt to a changing world.

I was educated by industry professionals and achieved dozens of hours of real-world sales experience that will give me the edge I need to compete in such a blossoming industry.

The quality of help I received from Flockjay has gone above and beyond my expectations. If you're looking to break out into the tech industry and need your ability or confidence boosted by understanding the trade, Flockjay is just right.
    Ramsey Badawi • Student
    I had an amazing experience at Flockjay. As a 13-year hospitality sales professional, I knew I had the soft skill to perform as a tech salesperson but I needed to refine my hard skills. While at Flockjay I learned the software that I would need to know, such as Salesforce and Salesloft, I also refined my soft skills as well. I learned the BANT system of discovery calls, the art of cold emails, and how to qualify a lead. Now that I am at the end of the program and have qualified for career services I have a team of job placing professionals looking for a role for me. I can't recommend this program enought.
    Anna • Graduate
    Great program!
    I have learned the techniques in multi-channel outreach, cold calls, voicemails, crafting persuasive email cadences, objection handling, time management, discovery calls, and BANT. I feel empowered.
  • Tech Graduate
    Chad Cohen • Graduate
    Flockjay is THE boot camp if you want to break into the tech sales world.  They teach you everything that you'll need to know for your first year as an SDR/BDR.  But, more importantly they help make you a prime candidate by helping you build your resume, helping you maximize LinkedIn, and preparing you for every job interview question possible.
    Just a week after graduation, I have interviewed with 3 successful tech companies my interviews have been going amazingly thanks to interview prep with Flockjay.  I am sure to have a high paying, SDR role at a company that I'm passionate about in no time!
  • SDR for Hire
    Ralph • Graduate
    I thought I knew sales, but I didn't know tech sales until I went through the Flockjay program.  Great team behind Flockjay, and great set of diverse and motivated students.  I recommend this course to others looking for a career change that wants a job in the tech sales industry.
    Mark Gervolino • Graduate
    I was presented with the opportunity to join Flockjay by Monique. At first I was extremely skeptical, thinking that a company who would take the time to prep me for a job at the cost of $5,000 (due once they help me find a job) was too good to be true. I was happy to find out that this skepticism was unnecessary. The team at Flockjay presented me with the tools needed to enter the world of tech sales.  The two main takeaways from this 10-week program, on top of all the amazing knowledge, was how the connections I've established here can help me later in my career, and the significant increase in confidence. I feel 110% able to walk into an interview for any job and present myself with a positive and empowering demeanor - which is something I can thank Flockjay for.
  • BDR
    - 1/13/2021
    Mariana
    I just have good things to say about this program! Love the people, the learnings and the support.
    From the moment you start the course to the moment you end, it’s amazing to know there’s a place full of people to cheer you and connect with you. Highly recommend this course to anyone interested in tech sales
  • SDR
    - 1/7/2021
    Jeff • SDR • Graduate
    The Flockjay Tech Sales Bootcamp program was an absolute game changer for me!
    There are many reasons why. From the CEO Shaan, all the way through the entire staff, everyone was the best of the best! We are talking about tremendous, caring, detailed support on the front end, during the program and long after you have landed an exciting Tech job!  This kind of support is rare and at a cost that is a no brainer! Flockjay also is a leader in Diverstiy, Equity & Inclusion and showing other companies how it is properly done, not just talked about.
     If you're looking to Re-skill or add to your exisitng sales skills, this Tech Sales program is the best available! It is truly a game changer! Re-investing in yourself is a powerful decision and doing so via the outstanding Flockjay program is the best decision you can make!

To your success!
    Jeff-
  • Travis • Sales Development Representative • Graduate
    Flockjay's 3 month program was one of the best educational experiences I have ever had. They have the best sales trainers that teach you the necessary skills to break into Tech. The trainers are so cool and gets you excited to show up to class every night. The program is highly interactive with a built-in community of students around the country. My favorite part was becoming best friends with the other students during the 3 month program and then actually moving to San Francisco to work in the Startup scene with them. Flockjay really cares about you as an individual and works really hard to get you in a position to land a job. I signed an offer 5 weeks after graduation. I never would have gotten the offer without the help of Flockjay! I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to change their career and change their life :)
  • Elijah • SDR • Graduate
    I went through the Flockjay course from November 2019 - February 2020 and it changed my life. I am about to start a new career as an SDR for a company in Oakland exactly one month after Graduation.
    The coaches at Flockjay are amazing and work so hard to get you to the place you need to be to get hired in software Sales, and the network of people who are there to help you (staff, Flockmates, graduates) should not be underestimated.
    I will say that this class is a lot of work. It is 3 hours a day, 4 days a week in class for three months, along with a lot of out of class work. If you are like me and can't afford to do this without quitting your other job, be ready to commit to it and put the rest of your life on hold. For me it was very worth it but I just want to give people an accurate description of the course.