Elevate is a 10-week, multi-tiered online Sales Development Representative (SDR) bootcamp. The SDR bootcamp is part-time and meant to jump-start a student’s careers while they attend. One of the main goals of the bootcamp is to improve diversity and inclusiveness in the tech scene. Their membership base is over 70% POC and close to 50% women.
Elevate is perfect for complete beginners or individuals having a hard time breaking into sales due to lack of experience. There are no technical requirements to get into Elevate Hire, but applicants should be prepared for a fast-paced learning environment.
Elevate is designed to get students into an SDR role as quickly as possible and their average time to land a role is 6 weeks. Students receive one-on-one career coaching and access to a network of hiring partners. Elevate grads also receive continued support well into their careers as the 10-week First Summit program is the first of three tiers that students attend throughout their SDR journey. Students are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.
Students attending Elevate have several options for financing their education. They may opt to pay the upfront cost of $25,000 for all three tiers of the program. They also have the option to enroll with an Income Share Agreement (ISA) where they pay a certain percentage of earnings after they land a career that pays $60,000 or more.
Recent Elevate Reviews: Rating 4.8
Recent Elevate News
OnlinePart Time10 Weeks
Start Date None scheduled Cost $25,000 Class size N/A Location OnlineThe curriculum covers CRM, prospecting, researching target accounts, cold calls, and discovery calls.
Deposit N/A Tuition Plans Income Share Agreement available. Refund / Guarantee Students are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.
Minimum Skill Level No previous experience required to apply. Placement Test No Interview Yes
24 reviews sorted by:
- SDR Member- 3/11/2022Will • SDR Member • Student • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineWas fortunate enough to be a part of a program that genuinely believes in the success of its students. Learning from Jordan and Zoya opened my eyes to my value, skillset, and more! Very grateful to Norman and Jordan for giving me an opportunity to join this program.
- SDR- 2/7/2022Ororo Clark • Student • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: Online
- Great opportunity- 2/4/2022Emmanuel H • Applicant • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineElevate presented a great opportunity when I was looking to change career paths, the whole interview process was very direct and the courses I was able to attend provided a lot of knowledge for the period of time that I was able to experience. I really recommend it if you would like to get started with a career in sales, especially with an instructor like Norman, he is very understandable and will provide the support one needs to reach and excel in one's goals.
- Prime Opportunity- 1/25/2022Orion • Student • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineThere are some students coming out of this bootcamp bringing in 6 figures right away.
I've taken over 5 bootcamps, who have really bad first weeks, and they try and get you to commit to something every single day.
This bootcamp treats us as adults , and gives you a few hours a week in class time, where the merits are foundational.
The work isn't busy work, but work that actually helps you to practice your skillset and grow.
SDR training opens the doors to other fields, and the techniques they show you at Elevate on how to connect with other businesses will follow you through your career.
Alot of people just hit apply and cross their fingers, when you start thinking as an SDR, your patience will be rewarded and you will see the world as a network that you can interact with, not just something to spam out resumes and hope for the best.
If you are considering your options for SDR bootcamps, I would highly recommend Elevate. Its a prime time while the program is being founded, and there are instructors who actually care about the success of the members. Take the time to get enrolled early and enjoy the benefits!
- Best Sales Bootcamp Period.- 1/24/2022Eric Palma • Graduate • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineThe most successfull sales people agrees on the key for success was always over delivering. This is what Elevate does. Over delivers in class content, in student/alumni support, and job search. At Elevate you will have an A to Z guide to help you succeed. You just have to commit to give the time to change your life. Every week you will have a chance to pitch yourself to the hiring partners Elevate has farmed through outperforming results of alumni.
High quality of instructors
Weekly pitch days to hiring partners
I would recommend any one that wants to break-in the SaaS industry to join Elevate. It's life changing.
- One of the best ways to get yourself immersed in the world of tech, even with ZERO experience!- 1/24/2022Katrina • Graduate • Campus: OnlineOverall great experience! You know you'll be guided throughout the whole process and get you the tech career that's waiting for you. From the most basic lessons such as creating a LinkedIn account to immersing yourself in various CRM's, creating a resume and making sure it actually gets read by a real person, getting interviews with various tech companies, cold calling, emailing, and prospecting techniques, getting yourself hired by another company you'd potentially be interested in, and so on. I could go on and on and make a lengthy list but long story short, Elevate's got it all for you! I remember reading something online about Elevate before saying "why bother joining and paying when you could look everything they teach up on YouTube" - sure there are plenty of very helpful videos online, and just like a typical school or university, what they teach you can also pretty much be looked up online at this point, and yet most people still enroll because of what they get out of the program. The support and what you get out of Elevate is definitely much more than what you can Google and what can be looked up online. By joining Elevate, you become a lifetime member so the support is there for as long as you live, help is there anytime it's needed, and you're always projected to succeed 24/7!
- You're not discriminated against if you happen to join with zero experience, there's no "stupid" question, ever.
- A very positive environment.
- Everyone wants you to succeed.
- Clear process system, very organized structure.
- Put the work in and you will definitely reap what you sow.
- Best Bootcamp!!!- 1/19/2022Joshua Smith • SDR • GraduateJoining Elevate has changed my life tremendously. Coming from D2D sales to a role as a SDR Elevate made that transition easy for me. They truly care about you and want you to succeed. They will put the work in to make you a unstoppable SDR, you just have to put in the work as well. Elevate is truly family and I wouldn’t want to have joint any other bootcamp.
- A Dream I Never Dreamed- 1/3/2022GraceAnn Watson • Account Executive • Graduate • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineLet us take a realistic delve from the beginning.Personally, I never thought that I would launch my career and change my life with any Industry with the word "Sales" was in. First looking at Elevate the one word that popped into my head was "Scam". What's sad to realize is that I almost let my prejudices get in the way of one of the best opportunities that ever came to me in my life.
Not only did Elevates team take me from scratch and transform me and my life for what it is today, but they gave me a permanent community to be a part of and proud of.
A little bit of background on what I mean by scratch:
- Never worked in a corporate nor remote setting. (I didn't even have a LinkedIn)
- Typically avoided anything to do with tech.
- Before Elevate I worked in Maintenance.
Though I fell in love with what I do today because Elevate nurtured me, guided me, and provided me with everything I need to succeed and have fun in this Industry. The teachers and community are amazing, even after gaining my career and advancing they are still by my side.
Even though I am walking and path I never dreamed of, it became my future...scratch that, it became my dream and I hope it can become yours too.
- Sdr bootcamp- 12/17/2021Sophia Seniga • Student • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineSince joining Elevate I have felt so empowered and excited for my new journey in Tech Sales. We have the best instructor Matthew and he’s really dedicated to making sure his students understand the material. Jordan has made sure that any questions people have will get answered and he takes his time to meet individually for student check ins weekly and gives helpful feedback on assignments. If you want to be apart of a bootcamp with members and leaders that will keep you motivated and accountable then this is the bootcamp for you!
- Luther • Student • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: OnlineI discovered Elevate via LinkedIn, and after my first conversation with Robert, I knew I had made the right choice. He was open and honest in answering all of my questions about the program, was open about the process, and assured me that he would be there to guide me. When I was introduced to Norman, the CEO, he was down to earth, relatable, and made me feel welcome. Mentors are available whenever you need them, which is convenient if you have questions. Everyone is patient and willing to help you until you figure it out. IF YOU HAVE JUST GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE OR ARE LOOKING FOR A CHANGE IN CAREER. The tech industry is booming, and Elevate can help you get the job you want!
- SDR Boot Camp- 3/16/2022Anonymous • Applicant • Course: Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Campus: Online
- Strategy Manager- 1/25/2022Anonymous • Graduate • Campus: Online