elevate-logo

Elevate

Average Rating4.83
27 Reviews
1 Course

Elevate is a 10-week, multi-tiered online Sales Development Representative (SDR)  bootcamp. The SDR bootcamp is part-time and meant to jump-start a student’s careers while they attend. One of the main goals of the bootcamp is to improve diversity and inclusiveness in the tech scene. Their membership base is over 70% POC and close to 50% women.

Elevate is perfect for complete beginners or individuals having a hard time breaking into sales due to lack of expe...

27 Elevate Reviews

• Levi Martinez
    Partnerships Manager at Adgile Media Group • Graduate • Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Online
    Oct 28, 2022

Highly Recommend

I have recently completed the SDR program at Elevate and I have to say, I can't think of many decisions in my life that have had a more encouraging and effective outcome than this.

The latent skills I have been able to hone and utilize through the guidance of the leaders at Elevate have helped me find a position at a company I absolutely love with the potential to make considerably more money and put me and my family in a much more comfortable position.

I highly recommend ...
  • Kevyn Cooper
    Jun 17, 2022

Bootcamp Review

I wish I knew then what I know now. No different than any other scam Bootcamp out for your money. I fell for the ploy and took the course. Nothing you can’t google or find for free. They make you commit to a $25k price point. I guess now it’s $12k. They pride themselves on “community” but as soon as you find an issue, they ignore you or block you. From experience they coach alumni and ask you to write positive reviews. In the effort to stay professional, I won’t use the profanity that El...

Norman Rodriguez of Elevate

CEO

Jun 17, 2022

Hey Cooper,

I'm sorry you feel this way. Hoping to start a dialogue to understand how we may have failed you. If you're open to sharing feedback, please call or email me directly.
  • Larkisha Rachel
    Feb 17, 2022

Graduate

Elevate is excellence. A world-class, five-star program. The one on one mentoring and course instructions are phonemenal.
  • Anthony
    Jan 22, 2022

Life Changing

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to change my life.
  • Fatih Safak
    Jan 13, 2022

10 Week SDR Bootcamp

6 weeks ago, I was uncertain about my saas career after applying to 100's of positions in the saas space with no results to show for it. I had sales experience going door to door, B2B, and even startup SDR experience at a bootstrapped startup.

"What was I doing wrong?" kept going off in my head daily as I pushed more applications through.

I realized that I needed to check my ego at the door and get some specific and qualified saas sales career training but was unsure of whe...
  • Jeremy Vasquez
    Jan 12, 2022

Life Changing Opportunity

Elevate has been a incredible boot camp that gets you the skills to be a successful SDR/BDR. This program will teach you cold calling, Objection Handling, and other very valuable skills. Norman has worked incredibly hard and it shows with the people that support Elevate.
  • Leandre Whitlow
    Oct 26, 2022

Elevate With Elevate

Elevate is a program worth gold to me and quite frankly saved my life. I'd recommend 10/10 every time. Great staff and a network of family you can keep forever.
  • Ronnie Epting
    Oct 06, 2022

Elevate

Elevate is a great opportunity for anyone trying to break through in Tech sales. The curriculum, structure, and collaborative effort amongst instructors and students help climbers excel in their next SDR role.
  • isaiah
    sdr • Student • Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Online
    Jun 12, 2022

great school alternative

I had a goal of breaking into the tech world elevate made that attainable in a matter of weeks
  • Daniel Din
    May 23, 2022

Great Bootcamp!

Elevate's SDR Bootcamp is essential if you're looking to break into SaaS! Their teach floor gives you so much information on the role and how to perform successfully. Every Tuesday and Thursday is very much applied learning with experienced SDRs and AEs who give you feedback on applying what you learned through the teach floor. The values at Elevate really aligned with my own as I wasn't looking for a boot camp that was just there to take my money, they're built on trust and you can reac...
  • Marven C
    May 06, 2022

Solid and Worth it

The Elevate team is honestly phenomenal. The instructor's and course information come from people In the Industry. If your trying to break into tech with no idea where to begin and need people to guide step by step. Elevate is exactly that !
  • KD
    Account-based Strategist • Graduate • Sales Development Representative - First Summit • Online
    Apr 20, 2022

The light to the world of tech!

Looking to break into tech sales? This is your answer.
    Looking to make bank after Elevating? This is your answer.

But remember: that your paycheck does not rely on Elevate, it relies on you. Your grit, your determination, your will, your work ethic, you. Elevate will equip you with all the tools, skills, and support you need and more, and it's up to you how you will utilize and leverage them in order for you to maximize your full potential. From day 1 of class, day 1 ...

Elevate Alumni Outcomes

Recent Elevate News

Jess Feldman
Published September 01, 2021
Course Report · Course Report Coding Bootcamp News Roundup - August 2021 August was buzzing with news about the benefits of credentialing for alternative, skills-based learning. We’re sharing the latest on the Apprenticeship to College Act in Congress, and regional workforce development programs aimed at helping high school students and adult learners find tech roles through bootcamps in...