elevate-logo

Elevate

Elevate

Elevate is a 10-week, multi-tiered online Sales Development Representative (SDR)  bootcamp. The SDR bootcamp is part-time and meant to jump-start a student’s careers while they attend. One of the main goals of the bootcamp is to improve diversity and inclusiveness in the tech scene. Their membership base is over 70% POC and close to 50% women.

Elevate is perfect for complete beginners or individuals having a hard time breaking into sales due to lack of experience. There are no technical requirements to get into Elevate Hire, but applicants should be prepared for a fast-paced learning environment.

Elevate is designed to get students into an SDR role as quickly as possible and their average time to land a role is 6 weeks. Students receive one-on-one career coaching and access to a network of hiring partners. Elevate grads also receive continued support well into their careers as the 10-week First Summit program is the first of three tiers that students attend throughout their SDR journey. Students are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.

Students attending Elevate have several options for financing their education. They may opt to pay the upfront cost of $25,000 for all three tiers of the program. They also have the option to enroll with an Income Share Agreement (ISA) where they pay a certain percentage of earnings after they land a career that pays $60,000 or more.

Recent Elevate Reviews: Rating 5.0

all (21) reviews for Elevate →

Recent Elevate News

• Sales Development Representative - First Summit

Sales
    OnlinePart Time10 Weeks
    The curriculum covers CRM, prospecting, researching target accounts, cold calls, and discovery calls.
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement available.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply.
  • Graduate
    - 2/17/2022
    Larkisha Rachel  User Photo
    Larkisha Rachel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Elevate is excellence. A world-class, five-star program. The one on one mentoring and course instructions are phonemenal.
  • Life Changing
    - 1/22/2022
    Anthony   User Photo
    Anthony • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to change my life.
  • Fatih Safak  User Photo
    Fatih Safak • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    6 weeks ago, I was uncertain about my saas career after applying to 100's of positions in the saas space with no results to show for it. I had sales experience going door to door, B2B, and even startup SDR experience at a bootstrapped startup.

"What was I doing wrong?" kept going off in my head daily as I pushed more applications through.

I realized that I needed to check my ego at the door and get some specific and qualified saas sales career training but was unsure of where to go.

One of my applications had gone to the Elevate 10-week Bootcamp without even realizing it. I met with Jordan Apodaca and Norman Rodriguez they laid out the blueprint to get it done.

I went all-in - I bet on myself and committed to getting an offer anyway.

The level of coaching and mentorship I am receiving from the Elevate team and Alumni is more than I ever imagined. When I began to doubt myself, I reached out to the team for support and they pulled me to double down on my ability to learn, execute and progress in my skillset as an SDR.

Fast forward 6-weeks later, I was in a position to receive multiple offers from saas companies because of my newly acquired skills in the modern tech stacks, email writing, cadences, and cold outbound.

I highly recommend this to anyone trying to make waves in the Saas space as a salesperson to create a better income, lifestyle and experience.

• Jeremy Vasquez  User Photo
    Jeremy Vasquez • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Elevate has been a incredible boot camp that gets you the skills to be a successful SDR/BDR. This program will teach you cold calling, Objection Handling, and other very valuable skills. Norman has worked incredibly hard and it shows with the people that support Elevate.
  • Marven C • SDR • Graduate
    The Elevate team is honestly phenomenal. The instructor's and course information come from people In the Industry. If your trying to break into tech with no idea where to begin and need people to guide step by step. Elevate is exactly that !
  • KD • Account-based Strategist • Graduate
    Looking to break into tech sales? This is your answer.
    Looking to make bank after Elevating? This is your answer.

But remember: that your paycheck does not rely on Elevate, it relies on you. Your grit, your determination, your will, your work ethic, you. Elevate will equip you with all the tools, skills, and support you need and more, and it's up to you how you will utilize and leverage them in order for you to maximize your full potential. From day 1 of class, day 1 of your new tech job, and the rest of the days, they will always be there to help you out - and this does not only apply to the instructors but to the entire Elevate community: students, alumni, staff, instructors, mentors, literally everyone! The CEO, Norman, will never give you the vibe and feeling that he "cannot be reached" just because he's the CEO. He'll always be open to helping each and every member out until they succeed!

Once you're on the job, everything will make more sense as to why the lessons taught were taught. You will literally tell yourself, "now I understand why this was taught in Elevate, and now I'm actually using it". The classes will give you a good grasp of what's really a day like on the job, how things are done, and what needs to be done in order for one to excel.

I myself already came from a sales background, but still opted to join Elevate as I knew I needed to equip myself with the skills needed in order to break into the tech world. Also, job hunting is no joke but Elevate has plenty of partners you could potentially get into - just make sure you're doing your part! No regrets about joining Elevate. It has one of the best decisions I made that helped me turn my career and lifestyle around.
  • SDR role
    - 4/14/2022
    Jadyn • Applicant
    Staff is very friendly & informative. Very good for someone trying to into tech sales
  • Teamwork
    - 4/13/2022
    Lorenzo • Student
    The process was thorough and easy to follow step by step. The instructor was understanding and straight forward. Working as a team helps. Great way to break out of your shell and step into a good career. If you are totally committed its well worth it.
    - 4/4/2022
    Kaylee • Applicant
    I had a great experience with elevate. Everyone is uplifting and did the best they could to help me achieve the goals I wanted to achieve. Unfortunately the program didn't work for my schedule anymore due to some huge life changes. I would recommend the course to anyone looking to be an SDR. Hopefully in the future I could retry doing the program. The classes were informative and show you how to do everything you would need to know to be a successful sales person. The only thing I probably didn't like was randomly being called on but thats with any class.
  • SDR Member
    - 3/11/2022
    Will • SDR Member • Student
    Was fortunate enough to be a part of a program that genuinely believes in the success of its students. Learning from Jordan and Zoya opened my eyes to my value, skillset, and more! Very grateful to Norman and Jordan for giving me an opportunity to join this program.
  • SDR
    - 2/7/2022
    Ororo Clark • Student
    This experience has been the greatest! I will recommend this program to anyone who is ready to further their career. The team works alongside with you, they are extremely patient , positive and motivating. Thank you elevate for changing my life!
  • Emmanuel H • Applicant
    Elevate presented a great opportunity when I was looking to change career paths, the whole interview process was very direct and the courses I was able to attend provided a lot of knowledge for the period of time that I was able to experience. I really recommend it if you would like to get started with a career in sales, especially with an instructor like Norman, he is very understandable and will provide the support one needs to reach and excel in one's goals.