elevate-logo

Elevate

Elevate

Elevate is a 10-week, multi-tiered online Sales Development Representative (SDR)  bootcamp. The SDR bootcamp is part-time and meant to jump-start a student’s careers while they attend. One of the main goals of the bootcamp is to improve diversity and inclusiveness in the tech scene. Their membership base is over 70% POC and close to 50% women.

Elevate is perfect for complete beginners or individuals having a hard time breaking into sales due to lack of experience. There are no technical requirements to get into Elevate Hire, but applicants should be prepared for a fast-paced learning environment.

Elevate is designed to get students into an SDR role as quickly as possible and their average time to land a role is 6 weeks. Students receive one-on-one career coaching and access to a network of hiring partners. Elevate grads also receive continued support well into their careers as the 10-week First Summit program is the first of three tiers that students attend throughout their SDR journey. Students are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.

Students attending Elevate have several options for financing their education. They may opt to pay the upfront cost of $25,000 for all three tiers of the program. They also have the option to enroll with an Income Share Agreement (ISA) where they pay a certain percentage of earnings after they land a career that pays $60,000 or more.

Recent Elevate Reviews: Rating 4.8

all (24) reviews for Elevate →

Recent Elevate News

• Sales Development Representative - First Summit

Sales
    OnlinePart Time10 Weeks
    The curriculum covers CRM, prospecting, researching target accounts, cold calls, and discovery calls.
    Tuition PlansIncome Share Agreement available.
    Refund / GuaranteeStudents are offered a guarantee that they will land a job that pays $60,000 or more within their first year of completing the program.
    Minimum Skill LevelNo previous experience required to apply.
  • Bootcamp Review
    - 6/17/2022
    Kevyn Cooper  User Photo
    Kevyn Cooper • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    I wish I knew then what I know now. No different than any other scam Bootcamp out for your money. I fell for the ploy and took the course. Nothing you can’t google or find for free. They make you commit to a $25k price point. I guess now it’s $12k. They pride themselves on “community” but as soon as you find an issue, they ignore you or block you. From experience they coach alumni and ask you to write positive reviews. In the effort to stay professional, I won’t use the profanity that Elevate deserves. Please stay far away from this course.
    Response From: Norman Rodriguez of Elevate
    Title: CEO
    Friday, Jun 17 2022
    Hey Cooper,

I'm sorry you feel this way. Hoping to start a dialogue to understand how we may have failed you. If you're open to sharing feedback, please call or email me directly.
  • Graduate
    - 2/17/2022
    Larkisha Rachel  User Photo
    Larkisha Rachel • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Elevate is excellence. A world-class, five-star program. The one on one mentoring and course instructions are phonemenal.
  • Life Changing
    - 1/22/2022
    Anthony   User Photo
    Anthony • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    Thank you for giving me the opportunity to change my life.
  • Fatih Safak  User Photo
    Fatih Safak • SDR • Graduate • Verified via LinkedIn
    6 weeks ago, I was uncertain about my saas career after applying to 100's of positions in the saas space with no results to show for it. I had sales experience going door to door, B2B, and even startup SDR experience at a bootstrapped startup.

"What was I doing wrong?" kept going off in my head daily as I pushed more applications through.

I realized that I needed to check my ego at the door and get some specific and qualified saas sales career training but was unsure of where to go.

One of my applications had gone to the Elevate 10-week Bootcamp without even realizing it. I met with Jordan Apodaca and Norman Rodriguez they laid out the blueprint to get it done.

I went all-in - I bet on myself and committed to getting an offer anyway.

The level of coaching and mentorship I am receiving from the Elevate team and Alumni is more than I ever imagined. When I began to doubt myself, I reached out to the team for support and they pulled me to double down on my ability to learn, execute and progress in my skillset as an SDR.

Fast forward 6-weeks later, I was in a position to receive multiple offers from saas companies because of my newly acquired skills in the modern tech stacks, email writing, cadences, and cold outbound.

I highly recommend this to anyone trying to make waves in the Saas space as a salesperson to create a better income, lifestyle and experience.

• Jeremy Vasquez  User Photo
    Jeremy Vasquez • Student • Verified via LinkedIn
    Elevate has been a incredible boot camp that gets you the skills to be a successful SDR/BDR. This program will teach you cold calling, Objection Handling, and other very valuable skills. Norman has worked incredibly hard and it shows with the people that support Elevate.
  • isaiah • sdr • Student
    I had a goal of breaking into the tech world elevate made that attainable in a matter of weeks
  • Great Bootcamp!
    - 5/23/2022
    Daniel Din • Student
    Elevate's SDR Bootcamp is essential if you're looking to break into SaaS! Their teach floor gives you so much information on the role and how to perform successfully. Every Tuesday and Thursday is very much applied learning with experienced SDRs and AEs who give you feedback on applying what you learned through the teach floor. The values at Elevate really aligned with my own as I wasn't looking for a boot camp that was just there to take my money, they're built on trust and you can reach out to Norman, the CEO at any time if you have any questions or concerns on the boot camp or contract you'll be signing. He's very understanding and his morals really do trickle down into the core of what Elevate is. If you want to break into the SDR role this boot camp really will help you on your journey!
  • Marven C • SDR • Graduate
    The Elevate team is honestly phenomenal. The instructor's and course information come from people In the Industry. If your trying to break into tech with no idea where to begin and need people to guide step by step. Elevate is exactly that !
  • KD • Account-based Strategist • Graduate
    Looking to break into tech sales? This is your answer.
    Looking to make bank after Elevating? This is your answer.

But remember: that your paycheck does not rely on Elevate, it relies on you. Your grit, your determination, your will, your work ethic, you. Elevate will equip you with all the tools, skills, and support you need and more, and it's up to you how you will utilize and leverage them in order for you to maximize your full potential. From day 1 of class, day 1 of your new tech job, and the rest of the days, they will always be there to help you out - and this does not only apply to the instructors but to the entire Elevate community: students, alumni, staff, instructors, mentors, literally everyone! The CEO, Norman, will never give you the vibe and feeling that he "cannot be reached" just because he's the CEO. He'll always be open to helping each and every member out until they succeed!

Once you're on the job, everything will make more sense as to why the lessons taught were taught. You will literally tell yourself, "now I understand why this was taught in Elevate, and now I'm actually using it". The classes will give you a good grasp of what's really a day like on the job, how things are done, and what needs to be done in order for one to excel.

I myself already came from a sales background, but still opted to join Elevate as I knew I needed to equip myself with the skills needed in order to break into the tech world. Also, job hunting is no joke but Elevate has plenty of partners you could potentially get into - just make sure you're doing your part! No regrets about joining Elevate. It has one of the best decisions I made that helped me turn my career and lifestyle around.
  • SDR role
    - 4/14/2022
    Jadyn • Applicant
    Staff is very friendly & informative. Very good for someone trying to into tech sales
  • Teamwork
    - 4/13/2022
    Lorenzo • Student
    The process was thorough and easy to follow step by step. The instructor was understanding and straight forward. Working as a team helps. Great way to break out of your shell and step into a good career. If you are totally committed its well worth it.
    - 4/4/2022
    Kaylee • Applicant
    I had a great experience with elevate. Everyone is uplifting and did the best they could to help me achieve the goals I wanted to achieve. Unfortunately the program didn't work for my schedule anymore due to some huge life changes. I would recommend the course to anyone looking to be an SDR. Hopefully in the future I could retry doing the program. The classes were informative and show you how to do everything you would need to know to be a successful sales person. The only thing I probably didn't like was randomly being called on but thats with any class.