Digital Professional Institute
Digital Professional Institute is a Chicago-based school that teaches courses in programming, digital marketing and digital media. Digital Professional Institute is committed to teaching concrete skills that can be put to immediate use in your current or future career. Students learn from industry professionals in an organized curriculum. DPI offers courses in Mobile App Development, Web Development, Digital Marketing and Social Marketing. Courses require varying degrees of experience, and all applicants should be driven to do fun, hard work throughout their class.
Recent Digital Professional Institute Reviews: Rating
Recent Digital Professional Institute News
Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,975 Class size N/A Location Online, ChicagoOur Foundations of Digital Marketing course equips you with the fundamental knowledge you need to connect the dots between traditional and online marketing, reaching your audience through dynamic platforms. You’ll dig into the channels and tools professional digital marketers use every day to acquire new customers, generate leads and build their business.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No Start Date None scheduled Cost $1,975 Class size N/A Location Online, ChicagoFrom Twitter and Facebook to LinkedIn and Google+, social media networks continue to propel an organization’s ability to attract, grow and engage its audience. These platforms aren’t just fun and games. Often a company’s social media presence delivers the most tangible – and most important – interactions customers have with a business. Our Foundations of Social Media Marketing course equips students with the fundamental skills they need to develop strong social media strategies and turn popular platforms (and themselves) into valuable business resources.
Minimum Skill Level N/A Placement Test No Interview No
0 reviews sorted by:
- Only Applicants, Students, and Graduates are permitted to leave reviews on Course Report.
- Post clear, valuable, and honest information that will be useful and informative to future coding bootcampers. Think about what your bootcamp excelled at and what might have been better.
- Be nice to others; don't attack others.
- Use good grammar and check your spelling.
- Don't post reviews on behalf of other students or impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Don't spam or post fake reviews intended to boost or lower ratings.
- Don't post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Don't post or link to content that is abusive or hateful or threatens or harasses others.
- Please do not submit duplicate or multiple reviews. These will be deleted. Email moderators to revise a review or click the link in the email you receive when submitting a review.
- Please note that we reserve the right to review and remove commentary that violates our policies.
Click here to log in or sign up and continue.